Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lucius Lutsky Vote_lcapLucius Lutsky Voting_barLucius Lutsky Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lucius Lutsky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Lutsky

Lucius Lutsky Empty
PostSubject: Lucius Lutsky   Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Full Character Name

Lucius Lutsky

What Lucius look like to others:
Lucius Lutsky Thumb_nestorix

What Lucius thinks he looks like:
Lucius Lutsky 3517757184_ddbd30a095_m

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Lucius Lutsky
Nickname(s): None yet
Birth date: long ago
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5.9 feet
Weight: 50 kilo's

===POWERS===

Powers:
In Lucius' young years he studied in china on a secret branch of the martial arts, it uses the heightend senses of being drunk, making your reactiontime faster and very unpredictable... the downpart of it is that Lucius has grown senile...
With his skills in this secret branch he also gained some advantages of being drunk, he can withstand pain much better, unlike others. As being drunk somewhat slows your thinking, everything he does comes from emotions and reflexes, this can work for his advantage in most cases but on rare occasions it can be a pain, not being able to rationally think.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: He doesn't like something long enough to remember

Strengths: unpredictable

Weaknesses: He's terrible at ranged fighting, grumpy when buzz of alcohol is fading

Equipment: A wooden branch that's mostly used as a cane and a clay wine holder, filled with the best wine available

Habits/Quirks: No respect for personal space, permanently drunk

===Things worthy of sharing===

He was born and raised in south america, in once of those undiscovered tribes, learning how to move unseen, move unheard. Once explorers discovered our tribe Lucius decided it would be time for him to do some exploring as well. He moved to china, without real worlds money or trades, Lucius soon began to work on a rice farm. The owner of the farm was a well known martial arts master, who decided to take Lucius as his student after working at the farm for a year or two. He was trained when he wasn't working, working when he wasn't training, making him pass out of exhaustion on several occasions.
After some years Lucius' master was satisfied, sending him out to train with other masters. Before coming to the farm he didn't even know alcohol existed, after his training he drank it like water.
Once Lucius couldn't learn much more he headed out to help the innocent and weak. The people he helped weren't very thankful however, some even yelled at him saying he made it all worse. Getting sick and tired of these ungrateful people, Lucius started traveling the world, this was one of his darkest times, he saw many wrongs happening but didn't do anything about it. Lucius felt alone, lost and disappointed in humanity. Life seemed harsh, everyone took what they wanted if they dared.
Or so it all seemed until Lucius saw something on a clear sunny day. At first he thought he was delusional, seeing a white horse with someone in shiny armor on it, but it soon became clear Lucius wasn't. The rider rode up to Lucius and saluted him with respect before riding further, at first he didn't think much of it besides for the rider being either crazy or going to a costumeball. Later that day Lucius saw some black smoke coming from the direction he was heading, seeing as it was in his way he thought it wouldn't hurt checking it out. Once Lucius got close he saw a farm burning, it seemed as if it was being attacked by robbers, the men tied up against the wall, the woman in a circle cheered on by the robbers. Lucius casually walked on knowing what was going to happen to them. A robber tried to stop him, wanting to tie me up against the wall as well, the robber didn't get far, Lucius didn't even need an extra drink for him. A second or two later Lucius heard a horse coming his way very fast, the robbers seem to notice it as well. The robbers grabbed their guns and started shooting, the bullets deflected from the knights armor untill they had to reload. "My turn" the knight said, jumping off the horse gracefully while grabbing his sword, Lucius just stood there watching with open eyes wonder why. The knight didn't seem to hurt the robbers badly, just enough so they gave up and ran away screaming and held their hands high. Once the knight was done he walked over to Lucius asking one simple question seeing the robber knocked out on the floor near me, Why didn't he do anything? The way the knight asked it made Lucius keep silent and think about what to reply, he didn't know what to say. From that day forward Lucius began to see simple things, kind things, gentle things making his faith in humanity grow. Of course nowadays his memory isn't as great as it was and Lucius is mostly drunk so he hardly remember anything from his past or how he got where he is.

Sample RP

There he was slowly waking up on a bench not knowing how he got there, or where he was, the only thing that mattered was the location of his clay flask. Lucius squinted his eyes and held his throbbing head between his hands as he searched for the wine holder, no where to be found. His cane stood against the bench, how long did he have that old thing now? it all seemed a blur, his past, his future, even the present. Lucius stood up, immediatly feeling his back, making him grab his cane to not fall. "I need a drink..." Lucius mumbled just as two cops walked passed. "I think you've had enough sir" one of them said, with one quick motion Lucius moved one of his eye's near one of the-cop-that-spoke's eyes. "Did you say something boy? I thought I heard something." The cop looked about 25 or 30 but to Lucius he was still a boy. "Stand back sir, you should go home and sleep of that hangover" the cop said as if he dealt with drunks more often, there was a slight tremor in his voice at the start cause of his personal space invasion, but other than that nothing else even hinting towards being intimidated. "Sleep it off? boy do you have any idea who your talking to?" I moved even closer, making the cop step back and place a hand on my shoulder. "A hungover Grandpa?" the cop said, immediatly looking at his partner to see if he found it funny, the partner grinned. "Grandpa? ... GRANDPA?" Lucius repeated getting annoyed by the grinning partner and a cop touching his shoulder. "I'll show you who's a grandpa!" Lucius said while grabbing the cops wrist with one hand, quickly both cops pulled out their batons. "Sir, go home. before we have to take you in." Without the alcohol in his veins Lucius was shaky, unclear of mind and not all that strong. Lucius tried to pull the hand of his shoulder but the cop felt it, giving Lucius a gently push, although it was gently he still fell back, landing on the grass with his old boney butt. "Go home, Sleep it off." the cop said as he walked away with his partner. While sitting on his boney butt Lucius finally found his wine flask, hiding under the bench. "Come here you..." Lucius said while crawling over to it on all fours, grabbing it with both hands and gulping down the wine. With a long sigh he stretched his muscles, feeling all pains of getting older fade, feeling himself get fresh and vibrant, as if he was 40 years younger.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lucius Lutsky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius Lutsky   Lucius Lutsky Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Approved!

Welcome Lucius! Have one for me!
Back to top Go down

Lucius Lutsky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: