Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teen Titans question -air Vote_lcapTeen Titans question -air Voting_barTeen Titans question -air Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teen Titans question -air Vote_lcapTeen Titans question -air Voting_barTeen Titans question -air Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teen Titans question -air

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teen Titans question -air Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans question -air   Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Ok I saw this one thing online and wondered how you guys would answer so I figured the best way to find out was to ask so....
(all teen titans related)
1.Who is your favorite good guy and why?
Hero:
Heroine:
2.Who is your favorite Bad guy?
Villain:
Villains:
3.Who has the coolest super powers?
4.Who has the most pathetic super Powers?
5.What is your favorite episode and why?
6.What characters do you hate and why?
7.Couples in the series you support/like?
8.Couples in the series you don't support/dislike?
9.If you were to pick a team from series which one would you be in?(teen titans, titans east, hive five, ect.)
10.If you were in the sires who would you date?
11.If you were in the series who would you be?
_______________________________________________________________________________________
my answers:
1.Beast boy cause he can be funny in the worst of times, Terra cause she is not afraid to pig out and what not.
Spoiler:
2.Red X cause hes awesome and can totally own others in a fight, Jinx(when she was a bad guy if not now) Her powers are bad luck and beat the titans before.
Spoiler:
3.Starfires
Spoiler:
4.Evil Space Tofu
Spoiler:
5.Fractured because I love random things and its like the most random episode
Spoiler:
6.The Puppet king ever since goosebumps puppets creep me out
Spoiler:
7.Terra and Beast boy, Starfire and Robin
Spoiler:
8.Red X and Starfire (I don't usually dis approve of couples but I have to pick one)
Spoiler:
9. The main Teen Titans
Spoiler:
10. Beast Boy
Spoiler:
11. Terra
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans question -air   Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Hero: Robin because he is the only one without powers!
Heroine: Starfire because she's Robin's love interest...

Villain: Slade! The mastermind of everything evil!
Villainess: Mother May I because she reminds me of a nursery rhyme and she's just goofy...

3.Who has the coolest super powers? Negative Man!

4.Who has the most pathetic super Powers? Robin! (He has no powers)

5.What is your favorite episode and why? The episode where Robin climbs the mountain and learns more karate/kung fu/whatever you wanna call it...

6.What characters do you hate and why? None!

7.Couples in the series you support/like? I support Robin and Starfire! It's just always there yet they don't really pursue it that often...Also, Raven and BB! It's just cute how they 'hate' each other...

8.Couples in the series you don't support/dislike? Terra and BB. I don't know if it's just me...but I think Terra's kind of a jerk...

9.If you were to pick a team from series which one would you be in?(teen titans, titans east, hive five, ect.) Titans East! Aqualad and Speedy are beastly.

10.If you were in the series who would you date? Cyborg! lol jk...ummm...probably no one because there isn't really anyone to choose from...

11.If you were in the series who would you be? BB...all the way!
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans question -air   Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Hero: Mas y Menos. Why? Look at how adorable yet badass they are, can't resist!
Heroine: Raven... Let's just say I once had an attitude much like hers.

Villain: Billy Numerous. I don't know why exactly, but he makes me laugh so that is good enough.
Villainess: Jinx. Come on, she's badass

3.Who has the coolest super powers? Beast Boy. Who doesn't want to be able to make those big ol' cat eyes?

4.Who has the most pathetic super Powers? Robin, as he lacks them.

5.What is your favorite episode and why? The episode where Raven has to look after Melvin, Timmy, Teether and Bobby. It's a good episode to show Raven's development as a character, but also because it introduces Bobby; the most awesome hero of all.

6.What characters do you hate and why? None.

7.Couples in the series you support/like? Beast Boy/Raven. It's funny to see the two characters play off one another and how they interact.

8.Couples in the series you don't support/dislike? Terra and BB. As Thr33 said, Terra is a jerk.

9.If you were to pick a team from series which one would you be in?(teen titans, titans east, hive five, ect.) HIVE. I am evil at heart.

10.If you were in the series who would you date? Jinx

11.If you were in the series who would you be? Kid Flash. I tend to always be in a rush to do things, and I have my own list of lame jokes too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans question -air   Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Hero: Robin, because hes a badass, morally untaintable, high-flying martial artist, everything I think a hero should be.
Heroine: Ravager (she was in Teen Titans GO) other wise Starfire, but ya Ravager, she went toe to toe with Static Shock when he was geared to kill and defeats metas with almost no powers.
Villain: Red X, he was kinda sick actually with his gadgets.
Villainess: Madame Rouge, she was ruthless.
3.Who has the coolest super powers? Out of all Titans Ever Blue Beetle. But, if show only, Beast Boy.
4.Who has the most pathetic super Powers? Probably Jericho.
5.What is your favorite episode and why? Choose any episode where Robin ends up fighting with Slade and it's my favorite.
6.What characters do you hate and why? Doom Patrol, they were annoying and thought they knew everything (over the Titans) when honestly they were wack.
7.Couples in the series you support/like? Raven and Robin, it would actually work out quite well. Robin can understand her.
8.Couples in the series you don't support/dislike? Raven and Cyborg...Errrgh, just no. IDK why people even think that's a good idea.
9.If you were to pick a team from series which one would you be in?(teen titans, titans east, hive five, ect.) Titans, the originals were best and Bumblebee would annoy me.
10.If you were in the sires who would you date? Starfire, omg shes HOT!
11.If you were in the series who would you be? Static, I know hes not a Titan in show, but dude come on Static kicks @!#%
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans question -air   Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Hero: Kid Flash. He is just amazing... just awesome personality.
Heroine: Starfire... she's hot... and red haired like me...
Villain: See-more... just gotta love the a-dorkable-ness... other than that... maybe gizmo. The boy with the backpack which defies the law of conservation of mass...
Villainess: Jinx-With the power of pink.
3.Who has the coolest super powers? Beast-boy... always... I mean... he turns into a dorable cat... how awesome is that?( I made a rhyme, and in such little time)
4.Who has the most pathetic super Powers? Jericho. no doubt.
5.What is your favorite episode and why? Lightspeed. Kid flash trolls... nuff said
6.What characters do you hate and why? I'm a little tired of trigon, Other than that... all characters are awesom.
7.Couples in the series you support/like? Starfire/robin.I know it's cannon but still...
8.Couples in the series you don't support/dislike? Cyborg and jinx... it doesn't work... she belongs to the ginger speedster.
9.If you were to pick a team from series which one would you be in?(teen titans, titans east, hive five, ect.) Titans, the originals were good and I would be besties with cyborg and beast boy.
10.If you were in the sires who would you date? considering limited options... maybe jinx... with starfire as a close second
11.If you were in the series who would you be? Kid Flash. I'm just like him. Ginger, annoying jokes, science nerd, runs everywhere. We're the same (beat that Amag!!!)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans question -air   Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Hero: Beast Boy; he's so goofy and yet can turn around and kick some serious butt!
Heroine: Raven; because she's just so calm all the time and yet you know deep down she loves all her friends so much... and waaay deep she thinks BB's funny
Villain: Control Freak; he's just funny Smile
Villainess: Mother May Eye; she reminded me of the game I used to play Smile
3.Who has the coolest super powers? Mas y Minos; they're so cute!
4.Who has the most pathetic super Powers? Robin...
5.What is your favorite episode and why? Employee of the Month; it was just soooo goofy!
6.What characters do you hate and why? None!
7.Couples in the series you support/like? Starfire and Robin; BB and Raven Smile
8.Couples in the series you don't support/dislike? Terra and BB :P
9.If you were to pick a team from series which one would you be in?(teen titans, titans east, hive five, ect.) Teen Titans
10.If you were in the sires who would you date? BB!!! I love him sooo much!! Very Happy
11.If you were in the series who would you be? Realistically? Starfire. Want to be? Raven...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans question -air   Teen Titans question -air Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans question -air
Page 1 of 1