Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The only ones left(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 pm

OOC: ok I'm posting again to hopefully bring back the thread since it's been a while feel free to update your charaters to their current date selfs. I'm going with (19 year old paige since once shes approved shell be current paige)

IC: Paige managed to block his attack and smiled she then thought what would happen if she tried to foucus the energy more. Paige closed her eyes and took a deep breath as her hands glowed brighter and a mark on her arm glowed bright blue. She opened her eyes completely light blue and flung her hands foward as a hudge energy blast shot out from them at the monster she then looked at her hands as the blue aura faided and smirked.

"Now that was cool!"
Back to top Go down
Katakana(CTD)
Katakana(CTD)

RPG character
Name: Curse Randal
Code Name: Curse

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:48 am

Curse opens her eyes and sits up ina white room wth white objects everywhere. She looks for an exit and see's a door on the right side and she runs to it.It doesn't budge. She groans and kicks the door and then sirens go off as she runs down the hall and out the door guards chase her till she runs into a shady area and they go back inside. She exhales and looks around she ignores the pain on the side of her head."Where am I?" she wonders as she calls out "Hello? Anyone here??" she walks along the sidewalk looking for someone to explain what happened and what's going on.

Back to top Go down
http://6ascoop.webs.com
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:40 am

((OOC: thing is about the title it means the rp characters we use are the only ones left which means the guards wouldn't be there let alone remember to chase her down.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only ones left(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2