Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Edward Elric  Vote_lcapEdward Elric  Voting_barEdward Elric  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Edward Elric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am

Edward Elric

Edward Elric  Edward_Elric

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Edward Elric
Codename:Fullmetal
Nickname(s):Ed
Alias(es):Fullmetal Alchemist, Ed
Birth date:1899 December 21st
Classification:Meta-human, Alchemist
Affiliation:Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: He wears his golden-blond hair long - usually tied in a braid that hangs down to his shoulders, but sometimes forgoing the braid for a simpler ponytail. He parts his bangs in the middle so that they frame his face on either side as they fall and, in the center of the parting, he leaves a single strand of hair sticking up like an antenna.
Eye Color: gold colored signifying his Xerxesian ancestry.
Height:4'11
Weight:140 lbs
Other:he has jagged scars across his chest and back.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Elemental Constructs: The power to create tools, objects, weapons, animals, golems, armor, and even appendages out of the elements themselves. when Ed was thrown into the The Gate of Truth, he was lost in the white expanse and forcing the truth of alchemical knowledge into the minds of alchemists. He never age there so he work with his arts and accidently use to munch aether causing a space ripple making him be thrown threw countless worlds and ended up in the teen titan universe. the gate of truth gave him knowledge of Elemental Constructs of Nature, so far he mastered Metal,Earth,Electric, and plant which he rarely uses.

Combat Alchemy: As a result of having passed through The Gate and witnessing the Truth, Edward became one of the few alchemists who do not require a drawn Transmutation Circle to perform alchemical transmutations. By merely touching his palms together, he creates an energy circulation with his arms and transmutes by using his own will as a substitute for the necessary runes. This remarkable talent makes his transmutations both instantaneous and incredibly versatile, allowing him to use alchemy to its fullest potential in direct combat.

Weaknesses: his powers are base around his palms, if both of his hands are destroy he cant use his powers. another thing is that he is powerless in the water since he never been in the water before, putting him at a disadvantage.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

* Reading

* Making constructs

* keeping promises

* traveling

*Fighting

* Alchemy

* Friends

* Automail

Dislikes:
* those who fail their promise

* failing to protect others

* lying

*hurting the innocence

* evil deeds

*Being weak

Strengths:Has vast knowledge of alchemy and uses allot of logic to solve problems or violence.

Skills:

Martial arts expert:Being trained under his teacher edward is skilled in hand to hand combat.

Undying Will: Even when seriously injured he will keep on fighting but it puts a huge strain on his body.

Weapon Expert: since he mostly makes weapons he use allot of fighting with different weapons such as swords,lance,trident. ect.

Equipment:Automail:As a result of his alchemical dismemberment, Edward was fitted with full steel automail prosthetics custom crafted by Winry and Pinako Rockbell. His left leg from just above the knee downward is automail and his automail right arm reaches all the way up to his shoulder; both are designed so that their outer shells resemble modernized plate mail.

Automail is Linked directly to the nervous system, an automail prosthesis does not usually require an external energy source and can be moved at will like a natural appendage, taking electrical pulses from the nerves to power and regulate the various electric motors and pneumatic actuators inside. Automail limbs are generally made with a full steel skeletal frame layered with steel armor-plating to protect the various wires and intricate machinery inside; however, contemporary technological advancements have allowed certain automails to be comprised of other materials such as carbon fiber, fiberglass, chrome, copper-nickel and aluminum alloys, so as to be less cumbersome and more durable than steel in abnormal conditions.

He has a Modified M1910 model, which is cold-climate prosthetic arm for use in combat. Made of a carbon-fiber alloy, the M1910 is lightweight and durable. The fingertips have been sharpened and hardened with the use of diamonds. It is said to be one of the best types in cold-climate automail.

Habits/Quirks:Goes into a tantrum when calls shorty or any other names that have to do with short. he likes to sleep alot and construct things.

Personality:On the surface, Edward displays an immature sort of personality. He is decidedly stubborn and strong-willed, frequently letting his pettiness and vindictiveness get the better of him. he is somewhat selfish and remarkably self-absorbed, generally acting more out of self-interest than any sort of philanthropy as well as taking several opportunities to stroke his own ego or flaunt the governmental power and monetary license of his military position. He is largely hostile towards figures of authority and feels little incentive to follow orders with which he disagrees, earning him the distinction of being a loose cannon of sorts. Edward is also rather quick-tempered, resorting more often to steel-fisted violence than calm negotiation to settle disputes. He has a reputation for being foul-mouthed and is an incurably sarcastic cynic, only too happy to bluntly and harshly relieve others of their comfortable delusions regarding god, reality, or their own self-importance. Edward has also displayed a propensity towards impatience and an inability to sit still for long, which perhaps contributes to his love of travel.

However, for those few people who have made an impact on him, Ed shows his deeper nature to be one of marked selflessness, unflinching loyalty and great compassion. As someone who has had to suffer greatly at such a young age, Edward cannot ignore the true suffering of others and becomes sympathetic upon sensing pain and resolve in people's hearts. Though his solemn advice to such people is often tempered with brusque criticism, it is only because he genuinely wishes to place them on the most direct path forward. As one who has to struggle with a maimed body, he urges those with healthy bodies to use their strong legs to move forward, and as one burdened by the mistakes of his past, he stresses the necessity of people taking responsibility for their own errs. Though he will intervene on behalf of the oppressed if he concludes that a situation has called for it, Ed tends to help only those with the will - but not the means - to help themselves, in which case his recklessness and disdain for authority often has him bending the rules to dole out a Robin Hood-esque justice in accordance with his strong belief in the concept of Equivalent Exchange, earning him notoriety and popularity as a "hero of the people".

Of course, the most noticeable of Edward's dispositional characteristics is his Napoleonic denial of his shortness. Even in moments of relative composure, any and all references to his stature cause him to violently lose control of his emotions and lash out both verbally and physically. Distinctive to these outbursts is Ed's tendency to take even the most casual mention of his height as a gross insult and interpret it exaggeratedly, mistaking words as simple as "small" for phrases as contrived as "so-tiny-that-he-need-not-fear-being-crushed-by-a-boot-because-he-fits-so-easily-between-the-grooves-of-the-sole" and the like. Those unfortunate to utter the word "small" in his presence are fated to suffer one of his vindictive tantrums.
Though Edward proudly professes that he does not believe in gods, his spiritual sensibilities tend more toward the agnostic than the atheistic; in private, though he does not pray, he frequently acknowledges the existence of a god in his speech, if only to justify why it is that his life has been so difficult.
Ed's aesthetic sensibilities are also quite twisted in that he is a great fan of gothic or macabre fixtures and will usually transmute decorations filled with monstrous or demonic imagery and unnecessarily gaudy details, much to the dismay of anyone who receives a gift or service from him. He has also made it known that his trademark red coat is part of this general lack of taste, as it is "a badass color [that] gets the blood going".

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
Alphonse Elric (brother)
Trisha Elric (mother, deceased)
Van Hohenheim (father, deceased)
Homunculi (blood kin)
Envy (half brother, deceased)
Place of Origin:Resembool, Amestris
Current City:Jump City
History:

Born to Trisha Elric and Van Hohenheim of Resembool in the winter of 1899, Edward's first few years were relatively happy; but after the sudden departure of his father during the lad's formative years, was left with his mother and younger brother Alphonse as his only family. The three Elrics lived in peace in the rural village and the boys began displaying a remarkable talent for alchemy at a young age, much to the joyful astonishment of his mother. However, early in the year 1904, Trisha contracted an illness that had been spreading in the area and died, leaving her two sons orphaned. Even while mourning, mired in grief, Edward vowed to his brother that the two of them would find a way to bring their dear mother back to life with the power of alchemy, so they admitted the taboo.

Years passed with alps hollow body and Edward auto mail arm and leg. they became the dogs of the military and were powerful alchemy. they fought greed,sloth,envy,lust,wrath,pride and finally the leader so called "father". Ed punches a hole through Father's chest, telling him to go back to where he came from. Father is then sucked inside himself, finally meeting his end at the hands of Truth. Later, Edward and a recovered Alphonse return home to Resembool, where they are greeted by a delighted and tearful Winry. Two years later, Edward is shown trying to get used to his new life without alchemy. However, he still decides to study it, as he plans on going West to study alchemy while Al heads on East.

But, Something strange happen. one night when Edward went to sleep....he woke up to see the gates of truth. Stunned for there are only three ways of seeing the gate, and he knows he didn't do either of them. he got sucked into the white expanse and for some reason edward had his auto-mail arm and leg again. Frantic Edward tries to use alchemy but apparently, the gate itself was pure aether causing him to overload and create a space-ail rift which edward falls into. a split second later in our time but eons in his time as he pass threw countless worlds, he finally come to his sense and pressed his palms together then without doing anything he stop. he then fell from the sky and splashed into a pond. he waddled out and was surprise to see all the tall buildings, first he thought he went in time but it didn't felt right, the alchemy in the earth didn't felt right thanks to his training with mio. it felt massive and old, as it haven't been used for eons. he also felt other strange things and figure that this wasn't his world.

Sample RP

Edward was walking along the park road reading out of his notepad. "Water, 35 litres. Carbon, 20kg. Ammonia, 4 litres. Lime, 1.5kg. Phosperus, 800g. Salt, 250 g. Niter, 100g. Sulphur, 80g. Fluorine, 7.5g. Iron, 5g. Silicon 3g. And fifteen other elements. Those are the elements to make an average adult human body. You can buy these elemental ingredients at the market with the pocket money of a child. Humans are made so cheaply." he sighed and put the pad away. Even here it was the same, but no one knew about it. he was wondering how he got here, he remember being in the gate and used to much aether, maby aether is god essence and he didn't understand its properties and cause a rift. but it didn't happen last time. he looked at his metal arm Modified M1910 model, he doesn't understand why he got an metal arm and leg back. "Dammit, So this is the truth... behind truths." he sighed in anger as he had no clue on what he just said. "man what is going on" He kicked a empty beer bottle across the dirt road, sad that people here doesn't understand the flow of the universe.

Last edited by Edward Elric on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Interesting, You can probably use him as a face claim but as far as making the actual edward? Well, that might fall under a pseudo canon. (Or rather, a false/fake canon character.)

Anyways, that's my two cents.
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:27 pm

well true but i had to find a way for him to enter the TT world, and going threw other dimensions would've alter his powers a bit. also i was gana make him canon but it said it had to be a character from the TT universe.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:20 pm

As Edward stated, technically cannon characters are from the TT universe, at least on this site. Therefore Edward Elric wouldn't be considered cannon. I'm actually a pretty big fan on FMA, as you probably guessed by my using Greed as a image for my character. He's modeled after Greed, but I'm still trying to get a more accurate picture... Anyways, I assume you're still working on the app? I'm alright with an FMA character here but some of the other "authority figures" on this site may not be, I know my 40k themed character got shot down, though that was a while ago under different leaders. I'm sure no one'd have a problem with it as long as you're careful about god modeing, Alchemy is a potentially vastly powerful ability and Edward is a vastly powerful Alchemist.
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Seeing as I'm Ben 10 and he's not associated with DC Comics in anyway other way than being under the same branch of Warner Brothers superheroes I'm completely fine with it. Also, augmenting the powers a doesn't bother me as I am having Ben use different aliens then on the show and on a few occasions have given the omnitrix special abilities that Ben didn't have. So far there hasn't been an issue and I've remained as close to actual Ben as possible. Just gotta remember with canons to be careful of putting your own personality into it and to play your canon like the actual character still. Personally Alchemy is a rather powerful weapon, but at the same time it's own rules are a huge hindrance to it..
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank everyone for their advice, true Edward is a vastly powerful Alchemist. so do you want me to change it into a different person with different personality so it doesn't have to be canon?
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Edward is a powerful alchemist, but at the same time for this site he's not too much at all. Mustang is also powerful, but on TT Forum he would be on of our average meta-human or power using heroes or villains. As long as you stick to the equal sacrifice to equal gain rule I see no issue why Edward himself can't be added.
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:21 pm

ah ok, i get it now. anyways completed and i made the rp sample, is it close enough to edward?
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:24 pm

OT: Message Silent Night that you're done. Rather let a FMA expert look over it.
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm

ah ok then, ill wait.
Back to top Go down

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:28 am

I don't want to step on Silent Night's toes, but I can go ahead and approve this right now. Everything seems to check out.

Edward, the next thing you will want to do is join a group. You can find a link to join a group at the top of this forum. You will need to join a group before you can post in the RP sections.

Oh, and welcome to the site.

Edward Elric  Kamina27
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward Elric  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Elric    Edward Elric  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Elric
Page 1 of 1