Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Xeno  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Xeno  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Xeno  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Xeno  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Xeno  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Xeno  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Xeno  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Xeno  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Xeno  Vote_lcapXeno  Voting_barXeno  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Xeno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:56 am

Xeno

Xeno  Xenomorph

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Internecivus raptus
Codename:Xeno
Nickname(s): Xeno
Alias(es): Monster, Alien, Xenomorph, something, shadow, thing, it.
Birth date: unknown
Classification: Roughly humanoid, slight mutation
Affiliation: no distinction between wrong and right yet

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:N/A
Eye Color:N/A
Height:8 feet exactly when standing 4'6" when on all fours
Weight:370 pounds
Other: Xeno has an extremely long tail even within his species. It is 15 feet long

Inside xeno's mouth there is a second mouth which can extend up to a foot in front of him and break through bones without losing speed. It also, of course, can bite.

Acid blood: Xeno's blood is highly acidic. Reqchig a devastating -4.5ph. This allows the acid to burn quite a bit in a short time and it needs to. The acid isn't stable enough to stay acidic for more than a two seconds before it destabilizes.

===POWERS===

Powers: Lets start simple
Telepathy: Through a limited version of telepathy Xeno can communicate with something, if he touches it first. His range stretches about 300 feet and doesn't fade the farther you get. Instead it seems to simply cut out. If he draws blood from the person this range doubles and he can show them images such as memories, ideas or things he doesn't know what to call or how to describe.

Invulnerability: Let's start with him being immune to acid. Xeno has an exoskeleton and bones, allowing him to survive any fall. It also allows him almost complete immunity to firearms and blades, though any blade would be chewed away by his blood if it somehow penetrated his skin...exoskeleton..thing. Pistols and such have absolutely no affect on him at anything but close range same with submachine guns. Some strong assault rifles can penetrate his exoskeleton, but they have to hit straight on, not at an angle. Large machine guns and shotguns can penetrate easily enough though they are by no means a certain death for him. He can lose limbs, be impaled, lose organs, even be shot and/or stabbed in the head several times and still live through and make a full recovery, not to mention suffer almost no drop in preformance. This exoskeleton also has a much harder making on his tail and claws. Making them probably the worst place to attack, though the sections knbetween these hard plates are wide enough at the very end of tail that it's possible to cut the last few feet.

Strength: Xeno's strength, while formidable doesn't really match his other abilities. While not weak he exhibits under average strength for a being of his size thats built so bio-mechanically. He has the strength that you would see in animals such as chimpanzees or gorillas. But because of his size, he can lift and throw small vehicles such as motorcycles and smart cars. His tail can flip vans and toss compacts about 20 feet.

Speed and Agility: Xeno can run on ceilings and walls as easily as he can on the ground. His top running speed is about 80 mph when on all fours and 60 when standing. His reaction time is also much faster than a regular humans due to a faster nerve system. he can jump about 4 stories straight up and 50 feet horizontally.

Senses: As an alien you would think Xeno would have different senses than any human but actually many of Xeno's senses are similar, just a lot more accurate and he has several that humans dont have. He can also turn off any one of these sense at a time.

He has several senses similar to a shark such as a sensing pressure, either air pressure or water pressure, to identify where things are or even possible threats much like how flies and other insects fly away before you catch them even if they can see you. This sense extends about 40 feet

His hearing is accurate enough to use echolocation as a primary sense. This is why he hisses almost constantly. While not required, the hissing allows a much more defined view. He can "see" several cuty blocks in any direction with this sense.

His smell is rather extraordinary, allowing him to track beings through the air even in bad conditions such as rain or high winds.

His sight is where he lacks, only as good a very healthy humans sight though he can see in the dark. I know what you're thinking "hey uh.....he has no eyes", due two some evolutionary defaults of his species they were put under the skin. To see he has to pick up on how much heat is being picked up by the area which is then sorted into colors. A different kind of sight but it results in the same image.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Things that smell pleasant
spinning green lights
People who give him a chance

Dislikes:
loud noises
hunters, always hunting him
fire
People who assume he's an evil monster

Strengths:
Endurance
Immune to any natural temperatures and beyond to as cold as liquid nitrogen to as warm as a blast furnace
Acid blood.....its useful

Weaknesses:
Extreme heat causes pain
Loud sounds
excessive stimulation of any senses

Skills:
Can travel making almost no noise at all.
He is aware of his bloods acidity

Equipment:He crashed in a space ship full of fun stuff. Such as a sentient clockwork robot. But it was taken by someone or thing.

Habits/Quirks:
Quick learner
Tends to choose the ceiling or walls instead of walking on the floor
Immensely prefers the dark over light.

Personality:
Xeno, due to isolation has been practically dormant for most of his life. Due to this he isnt very well developed but due to being an exceptionally good learner. Xeno can figure out how most machines work at a glance, he can also learn most languages after a few days of exposure or a few hours if he being directly spoken to or is directly trying to speak to someone. In short he learns very easily. he is also capable of setting traps, being patient, and regularly shows amazing feats of intelligence through cleverness and creativity.

But the most evident trait Xeno has is curiosity, not realizing and more importantly not having to fear most, if not all natural life on earth Xeno will chase people down just to get a better look at them. OF course given his appearance his curiosity can cause panic among most humans. He has been known to trap people with his tail and hold them for several minutes before letting them go. But he usually has no intention of hurting them.

Unless he's hungry, which brings me to his second most expressive trait. He has a lack of definition between right and wrong. While in a hive environment he probably would be a killing machine. While alone he doesn't exhibit the same ferocity as the rest of his species. But this doesn't mean he wont kill things for food or for fun. He also will demolish public properties and tear apart machinery to see how it works. Just understand that he has no intent on causing problems. Even if he is causing mayhem.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: You don't wanna know
Place of Origin:Xenomorph prime
Current City:Jump city
History: The history of Xeno's species is Not definite. Many beleive that the species was made artificially for hunting or possibly to be used as guard dogs. Very, Very deadly guard dogs. Or possibly even as a biological weapon. All that known for sure is that they have been used for all of those purposes or maybe attempted is a better word, since his species always seems to revolt and demolish almost all life in the area, or if left unchecked, the world.

But xeno's story is much different. Instead of bursting out of someones chest he was grown. After being extracted from a face higher he was suspended in a large tube and hooked up to life support, this had a much bigger effect on him than anyone realized. Without another species to take half the DNA from, xeno's body had to improvise. So technically speaking, xeno is a pure xenomorph which resulted in his long tail and above average intelligence, since most his DNA is straight from the queen. The other half of his DNA is an improvised y chromosome making him one ofthe very few male xenomorphs in existence.

After being transferred he went through several tests to determine his intelligence level, ironically these tests actually increased his intellegence instead of simply testing it. He gained an understanding of mechanics from the pictures in it and a better understanding of language.

After the test was finished he was deemed intelegent enough to one day escape and the decision was made to move him to a more isolated planet. The ship he was being housed in then left for this new planet. But other species had caught wind of the capture of xeno and had been waiting for a chance to take the biological weapon for themselves.

As the ship was about halfway through it's trip when it was attacked. By multiple ships, all firing on the engines. Once stopped the ship was quickly boarded and a long battle unfolded. It took several days, filled with standoffs and firefights. But the attackers had greater numbers and everyone was eventually pushed into the Room xeno was held in. As the attackers broke through the door they also broke the cell xeno was held in. Even though it had been a long time since xeno had moved he quickly kade his way towards an exit and from there to the escape pods, easily destroying anyone or thing in his way. As he entered he fired all of them l, causing mass confusion on the outside ships who still had no idea what was going on, they knew that the weapon they were after had escaped, but not if it was the one on the escape pods, or their own men, or both.

Xeno spent several days in the escape pod, it was spacious, about the size of a living room and would usually be very lonely, but he was not alone. A clockwork robot was with him on the ship, they kept eachother company and mostly just sat around the shuttle until they reached earth, they both agreed to go in foru
a landing, after agreeing to try. They steered the into the earths atmosphere but were quickly caught of gaurd as everything seemed to spin as the shuttle did, during the landing the ship broke open and xeno was thrown out. After falling a few hundred feet and waking up several hours later. Xeno couldn't find a sign of where the ship was, though he did find a crater where it crashed.

After a short while he finnally gave up and wandered into town, taking to the sewers at night to keep out of the bright light of the sun. He occasionally may kill someone though he usually stocks to dogs and deer.

Sample RP

Last edited by ravian on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 am

I know this is only a WIP, but I would still like to claim this profile in the name of Darthlegolas. Cool

Once upon a time, we had a 4 power maximum rule. In recent days, that rule has been pushed into a corner, but I think it is important. It demands that we focus on character more than just powers. For this reason, I would like to ask you right off the bat to limit your number of powers to 4.

This character looks cool and different from other aliens on this site. I'm excited to see it finished!
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:56 am

Just to say something for the sake of saying somthing. Oh my god H.R Geiger's alien. Can you say......I <3 om nom nomming humans?
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah, i was surprised to find out that Xenomorphs actually exist. They've fought superman batman and the green lantern. But im not sure if theyre....canon..but i might as well follow one of the 20 reasons the wiki says xenomorphs exist
Back to top Go down

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

DC has about 20 different "canon" universes, which really makes things confusing. In any case, let me know when you're done with the profile and I shall review it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

This app looks cool, although about the canon stuff I just checked DC wiki and it says

"As a rule, the Xenomorphs have not been seen in the canon DC Universe. However, one was a member of the Sinestro Corps army attacking Earth during the Sinestro Corps War."
Back to top Go down

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:41 pm

For the four power thing, many of the things you listed could also just be strengths, which you already have a few listed as such. Which would make it easier to shorten to four. Just pointing out...Also are Xenomorphs blind? (I know they have senses) which all in all is still a weakness due to them being unable to see color. I'm not sure if they are though, just asking.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

You would think so but one of them was distracted by a spinning green Light for several minutes.
Back to top Go down

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Acid blood has to go. Although I like the idea of acidic blood, it overpowers him in the following way: You can’t hit him because he’s fast. If you somehow hit him, he isn’t hurt because of his exoskeleton. If you somehow hit him and break through his exoskeleton, his acid burns your weapon (or you) away. Being able to spit -4.5 ph acid once per day would by itself be close to the power cap for this site. A flying spit of acid that strong would probably kill Superman. And so, I’m sorry to say, the acid blood/spitting acid must go.

“Scrawny structure?” He’s 8 feet tall!

If he can shred a tank with his tail, and run at 80 miles per hour towards his poor target, Xeno doesn’t need strength. The armored skin is kind of…attached to him, and he seems to be built for speed and agility. Either strength or speed must be sacrificed, and I suggest strength be the one.

It’s hard for monsters to make friends. What is your plan to get him involved with other characters? The telepathy will help overcome the communication barrier, but he still stands out in town like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Okay I'm done, but I would like to keep acid blood, which is more of a physical trait than any of his other powers are. I'd like to keep it close to an actual skein as possible since they....kinda exist canonly.

I would be more than willing to make it much less powerful, or make it become unstable quickly, since a actual -4.5 would do the same, maybe make it only be able to burn through skin before the effect wears off. Another thought I have is to have the acid slowly increase in potency....I'm just not sure how to explain it.

As for My plan for his social life...well during the day he stays in dark places where you can barely see him and at night.....well it's dark. He is going to occasionally kill a civilian, on accident or for food...but with some guidance he can understand that he shouldn't do that. So....yeah there's gonna be some conflict but a few people might give him a chance.
Back to top Go down

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Okay, because it is partly canon (thanks a lot DC) I will compromize. Xeno can have acidic blood of a -4.5 ph, but due to it's unstable nature, it will be completely neutralized within two seconds of being exposed to air. Also, no acid spitting. Believe me, you won't miss it with a tough guy like this.

You still technically have 5 powers, but because he is partially canon, and canons are special, I will allow it. So just add in the weakened-down acid blood and we should be done. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Xeno  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno    Xeno  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Done and done