Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Voting_barA Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Voting_barA Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED   A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:53 pm

OOC; Whoa, honestly didn't expect that, (grahhhh... no pun intended, as always unless I'm roleplaying as Liev.... *cough*) but I like how everything turned out with Evan and William. However, now that Point One is technically gone, what about the RP with Thr33? It has been a long time and I think it's fair that we've went in a different direction, but I just want to get your and possibly his (if we can reach him) opinion.

Other than that, I really don't see the point in playing out Liev's "escape" because that's pretty much a one-sided manor and an unnecessarily time-consuming ordeal. Official, she we call this closed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED   A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC: Yeah, the RP with Thr33 was taking too long to get going, and I felt like it was time for William to die. So if that thread continues, we'll find another way to go about it.

And yes, there is no need to continue this thread. If you want to write a closing post, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED   A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 pm

OOC: Sure can do, just hold on a sec...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED   A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Honest paused, trying to sort all this information, these suspended emotions and profound concepts of becoming one in two, and hearing Evan’s real voice for what would be the last time... forever.

Evan and William––no, Model Eleven Point One was at peace now, and had gone to “the next world.” Did he mean heaven? Did robots like him go to heaven, or did they just... not exist anymore?

Neither seemed to make sense, especially after Evan and William did actually become one organism, which made an unnerving chill and unsettling feeling creep up Liev’s bad and prickle the hairs on the actor’s neck. What he did know was that Point One had left an evil, or at least, unpleasant imprint upon his mind, especially after the disaster back at Titans Tower and the hostility he saw in William’s eyes as he told Liev to put on the mask of Evan.

Honest had faked being Evan the entire time, and was extremely relieved when William apparently bought it. Should he have pretended to be Evan? It was another question that never seemed to have an answer, no matter the case or cause. But I’m positive that I became Backlash... why didn’t this happen with Evan? Liev questioned., Maybe it was because Backlash is human and Model Eleven was not, or maybe I’m just more susceptible to certain people’s minds. I have to choose more wisely who’s face I’ll wear from now on. Maybe I shouldn’t even turn into a real, existing person? It was another strange thought. Liev had almost always modeled masks after individuals he knew or have heard of, so if he did end up having to create from imagination instead of memory––although his creative abilities were undoubtedly prodigious––would take some getting used to. And as Liev finally came to terms to the situation, it was only then when he realised that William had declined his request to hunt Backlash down. It made his blood boil, for he believed that he shouldn’t have to be the one to take her down.

But... the lonely, nomadic, and out-of-place actor and masked shapeshifter had a home and a family that accepted him for who he was and called him their own, and the same he felt towards everyone else, too. Honest would not be alone in bringing justice down upon the traitorous murderer, Katarzyna Dolinski... no, “Backlash,” just Backlash. She would never be considered human to Liev again; she had changed, and she would not revert to being someone who the Teen Titans considered a friend. Not today, not tomorrow. Perhaps never.

Suddenly, Liev’s own words to William provoked his mind as if a separate, subconscious mindset had been alerted after those impending, grim words were uttered.

“...remember: Backlash is now only human. She can and will die as a mortal, but I know better than most what it is to lose a loved one. She may still be a killer, Liev, but there are those who still need her existence, and no person should have to die at the hand of another... human or metahuman, mortal or immortal.” That was what being a Titan was all about. Justice, not punishment.”

Honest looked up at the silver sphere, tightened his fists, then outstretched one. And as he grabbed hold of the orb, he felt like he was grasping Evan’s hand in an act of saving and consolation. Immediately, Liev was sucked into it, transporting him at the speed of light, and materialising him at the bottom of the Titans Tower hill. Honest gazed at the strange orb as it disappeared and whispered,

“A visit from the past... has just given me a future. Thank you, Evan.”

OOC: This was a really, really cool roleplay! I'm glad I could do it with you And, are you planning on notifying the roster? I think it'd be helpful for all of us. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED   A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:28 am

OOC: Thanks for role-playing with me. This was a good one. Yeah, I'll notify the roster and tell them what's what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED   A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2