Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Art thread - Page 23 Vote_lcapArt thread - Page 23 Voting_barArt thread - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Art thread - Page 23 Vote_lcapArt thread - Page 23 Voting_barArt thread - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Art thread

Go down 
+33
Kristana
Tonie
Quincy
Prophet_Misfit
Vibe Howler
Sicarius
Pax
DivingDart
BlossomFairy92
Energy
Just AmaZin
Josh
The Muse
Thr33
Moon
Alpha
Mekasoundwave
Idiosyncratic
Jinxedya
Substikyute
Aphrodite
Ninja
foalfire
Kenzie
Emblem
Glenn
Deus Terran
The Departed
Hellbreaker
Emmz
Kyte
Capricious
RobynStarling
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Art thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Ha really cool Josh!

I actually know who they are now that I've seen the show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:49 pm

ALL THESE FANCY ARTS, SHOWIN' US ALL UP. P:

I especially love your Korra art, Josh. <: I love that show... it's surprisingly good for a series-upon-series thing that's been off the air so long. Awesome, as always.

And Paige, your Gar(bb) and Sasuke pictures are also really, really good. Gar(bb) is my favourite of those two... I just wish I knew who the heck he is. CX

~ here's the concept drawing I came up with when thinking up designs for my newest character, Kree. It's both ironic and painful that, after doing so many different takes, I decided upon the original: (watch out; it's about 1000 pixels in height)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Celte~ live me some durarararararara:.......crap to many "ra"'s

Anyways, wish I could read the manga or watch it online, not enough time though, at least toonami is coming back, so they'll definitely show new episodes if more are translated and all the junk that goes into making them English, anyways. Love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Yeahyeahyeah, that's *obviously* where I stemmed the character design and, well... character. Very Happy That show is... interesting to say the least. "Durarara!!" is the official title, but at least it's better than "Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo." CX
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:20 am

Okay, I'm not as good as those of you who posted so far but here's two pictures of Aleta...

Art thread - Page 23 Aleta_used_screech__by_besaniichan-d54hnwk Art thread - Page 23 Rockin___aleta_by_besaniichan-d54ihdc
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:56 am

I have been inspired by a couple of people to do a....(wait for it).....................

ARTWORK RAMPAGE!!!!

Basicly I'm gonna post a bunch of random art that I've done over the years because a couple of someones *coughcoughNeoandObcoughcough* asked me to post more artwork after I sent one of them a recent drawing I did for them. SO HERE WE GO!

Art thread - Page 23 X3wOe
This one is suppose to be of Beast Boy. I drew it last year in 6th grade after my friend....well that is a story for another time. I don't paticularly like it but whatever. I did use a model but it apparently didn't work out. Not colored. Picture model.

Art thread - Page 23 GI63J
This one is suppose to be Slade. I drew it too last year in 6th grade, same story as Beast Boy's. This one is ok, not my favorite one. I used a picture and pretty much copied it but I curled the hand and I did not trace it off the screen. Not colored. Picture model.

Art thread - Page 23 PfUcm
This one is suppose to be Starfire. I drew this one last year too, same story as two above. This one is a pretty good one but not my favorite one. I used a picture and I moved the position of the leg and arms and closed the eyes. Not colored. Picture model.

Art thread - Page 23 WKxor
This one is suppose to be Jinx. I drew this one last year too, blah blah blah. This is my second favorite one. I did use a model but I moved the postion of one leg slightly and I didn't trace the picture. Not colored. Picture model.

Art thread - Page 23 GRyg5
This is a Venus Flytrap, as you can see. It's actually an evil Venus Flytrap, plotting to take over the world one bug at a time! *cough*Just kidding. I drew this in class one day while I was bored. Colored with colored pencils. No model was used.

Art thread - Page 23 GKPot
"Supercat!: The cat in tights!"
This is a artwork I did because...well there is a story behind it and if you ask I will tell you the story. But mostly done out of boredom. Not colored. No model was used.

Art thread - Page 23 TkK22
This is a horse that I drew out of bored. This is the only horse that I've drawn that I've actually liked. Oh and I should probably mention that one of my friends fixed the mane for the original style and one of my other friends added the plants falling out of it's mouth. Don't ask me why she did that. Colored with pencil. No model was used but my own memories.

And this is a special treat for putitng up with this:
A sample of my sister and one of my friends art skills!
Art thread - Page 23 ZEsld
Alright so this is a fun little sample for you guys putting up with my terrible art. This is a portrait of a character in my sister's story. Her name is Pato and she is a Katox, which is a creature that my sister made up( you are allowed to ask me to ask my sister about what a Katox is) for this story of hers. The artwork on the left is my sister's drawing. The little creatures on Pato are stuffed animals that have come of life. Apparently Pato can bring stuffed toys to life if I remember right so thats what those are. The art work on the right is my friends Pato. She is a better artist then me I will admit she only used my sister's drawing for a model. Not colored. Left: No model Right: Artwork on left page.

Thank you so much for putting up with me! Hope you enjoyed my line of art....
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Art thread - Page 23 2012-06-25155649

For something that can be pretty detailed, I got to say that I hate my left hand with a passion because of smudging!! >=[
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:15 pm

I like it CM :DD
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Pretty awesome CM.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Two new pics. Not really happy with the colouring on it but meh, nothing I can do about it now

Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm

-_- I need to upload my pictures....
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 am

okay after who know's how long. Finally posting again ^_^

Adventure!!!
Spoiler:

Here's a Spiderman fan Smile
Spoiler:

Here's Kunoichi
Spoiler:

Here's me trying to draw realistic.
Spoiler:

And then here are two of my Favorites of me and the one i love ^_^
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

[for some reason i can't get most of them to rotate the right way. Excuse the sidewaysness of some of these photos.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 am

Eskimo Kiss Perfecto. <3
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:29 am

Art thread - Page 23 2012-06-26012226
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 pm

here's kunoichi again in her new attire :3

Art thread - Page 23 1345250773

Art thread - Page 23 1345250663

sorry if they are too big, they won't shrink D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art thread   Art thread - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art thread
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next