Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 5:35 am by Nano Donna

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Today at 3:38 am by Shadowwalker

» My disappearance
Yesterday at 3:58 am by Hellbreaker

» The Arrival (Open)
Yesterday at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Hellbreaker

Nano Donna

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Nano Donna

Silent Night

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 am

Well...HECK YA. I was gonna suggest we blow up one of the towers in an attack and make a last stand at the other in a storyline. Thus, at the end they would all decide they were stronger together than separated and combine into one large base facility.

OT: WOOt!! 1700 psts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:02 am

I've been following this thread anyways Honest. xD And I do think this is a good idea, but nothing's gonna happen until our administration stuff gets sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:47 am

Plus, would we combine the teams or make multiple squads operating out of one base? Either way there's an issue. If you integrate everyone into one massive blob then you end up with several people in command of the same people which is rarely a good idea, or you end up with two groups with only slightly more interactivity as they are technically differant squads. Just a thought, I don't mean to shoot anything down.

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 am

No it would be a blob with maybe co-leaders being the vets themselves. New members or newer ones would just be regular members. EX Zack, JaK, and Jay could be co team leaders. Or we all just be equal, or we could just have one leader and the rest are equal. Or we could vote for head team members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:12 am

My opinion is voting on head team members, but I do think they should be really active members and probably ones that have already held leadership positions. Along with that, we still need to get approval from the admins on this, and moreover, what other users think.

Since you initially voiced this idea, I suggest you start an official thread for this said proposal, and maybe a poll to help things get sorted out more clearly? Either way, if this goes through, we'll need a Tower to fall. Hmm. Of course, this could come about in many different ways, but I suggest keeping it away from "Calling All Villains" because who knows how long it's going to... well, keep going? It strange, I know, but perhaps my thoughts originate from Primarch Joshua's really, really important plot for his character taking place right now; in the thread "Caina" Joshua destroyed Titans Tower West with the power of his almighty, all-powerful ruler of which he has become an "obedient (evil) servant. I didn't know if this particular event would be canon (right word?) to the rest of the website and its happenings, but it is a thought. :/

This is Primarch's thread:
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t958-caina-open-to-titan-west-only

A little off subject, but we also need a lot more players for this, mainly TTC members.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 am

Well like I said Emblem was down for it as long as we were all in agreement and Simca's against it or at least was last I checked A LOOONG time ago. Primarch's thread seems canon btw and if you revive Ben I will probably join in until then I have no one.

Back on topic though, if a tower should fall I suggest the original tower mainly because it's sooo isolated; I never figured out how the heck people could even get to it O_O. Robin for example, did he swim there and Cyborg too for that matter before he got his car? Also, since were making an all new super team if this passes I would suggest an all new super tower therefore it could hold a variety of members...At least up to 30. Even though well probably never have 30 it should still have that capacity and neither tower has that atm.

Other than that, ya, we just need to have more people comment on the idea. Preferably Titans since it mainly involves them such as Darth, Josh, AJ, Jay, and Capricous.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:45 am

Personally I'm not bothered by whatever happens, I'll just go with whatever happens

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

Location : Through the river and under the woods...wait that's not right...

RPG character
Name: Domhnall Fitzgerald
Code Name: Lord Amazing the Great

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 am

Although it seems like you guys got a little of topic in this thread from its original meaning...I'm just going to go with it! If you guys are restructuring the Titans set up, I've got a Hero for recruitment I'm trying to make after a picture I saw on Google. His name's Neon although I'm not really sure what his power could be...any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:55 pm

So............Should I destroy the East Tower in the next thread too? And I have a good idea on how Ben could be brought back to life if you want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

PM it too me and Titans East will probably be destroyed by Gov. So that way two diff story lines took down both towers lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Hey, destroying the Titans Towers never sounded better. XD Eh, if it works out, I'd like Katarzyna to aid in the destruction of the Titans East Tower with the Government (how quaint, no?). I think she'd be a really good asset to have because she has magnesis and obviously lightning. Yay for crushing Towers, again. What fun. Smile

And Thr33, how about I have a closer look at Neon? That would help on power ideas a lot.

And yes, what a fine series of off-subject topics. How fun.

EDIT: 700 POSTS! CHYEAH! *happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

Location : Through the river and under the woods...wait that's not right...

RPG character
Name: Domhnall Fitzgerald
Code Name: Lord Amazing the Great

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:02 pm

There's not going to be a Titan's Tower on a Titans RP Forum!? O.o

Oh, and I think I'm going to make him a shape shifter into different people. That way, I can put 'Whatever he feels like' under hair color haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm guessing that if the two Towers standing fall, there will sure to be a new one built soon after. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:11 am

Primarch Joshua's recent turn to evil will probably increase the violence between Titans and government agents. If we say that the two events happen around the same time, then that would explain why the government is staying away from the west tower: It's no longer there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   

Back to top Go down

Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2