Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chat Box Skin
Today at 11:14 am by Emmz

» Over Your Head (E then Open)
Today at 10:27 am by Energy

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:06 am by Energy

» Trainie Mod Applications
Today at 9:22 am by Energy

» Site Background Skin
Today at 7:29 am by Energy

» My Plans As Admin
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Emmz

» Magic Spell Brainstorming
Yesterday at 7:41 pm by Dar

» Thanks ^-^
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by Bloo

» Mission Passout
Yesterday at 8:58 am by Shadowwalker

Top posting users this week
Energy

Bloo

Shadowwalker

Kip

Dar

Noble

Emmz

Megabot

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Shadowwalker

Bloo

Megabot

Noble

God King Ferg

Kip

Hellbreaker

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bloo, Emmz, Energy, Hellbreaker, Rin, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Why is TTE Tower missing are Medical Bay/Lab? We had one before and for some reason it's gone and I know when I had the rooms redone I stated that we needed one? Anyway, I need to post a thread in it and there is NO OTHER room that can substitute. So if a Mod (Shadow) or Emblem could add it ASAP that would be much appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Not sure what happened there O.O Do you want a particular description or anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Title = Medical Bay

Description = "Extremely high-tech laboratory and medical facility where the Titans bring samples, make cures or potions, and receive medical care after hard fought battles."

^ That's pretty much all that's needed I think and thanks for quick response Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Ah, speaking thus, I don't think Titans Central even had a Medical Bay to start with... anyhow, I request one for our tower as well. (Especially because Liev's always dying all over the place...) <3 Same title and description would be also highly appreciated.

SPASIBO!

EDIT: And oh, is it possible to move this thread to the new Medical Bay (once we get one, that is)? It originally was meant to be started there, but again, I never noticed we had one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 pm

This Medical Bay that I posted the thread in is for the forum, it's not an actual Medical bay for the Towers if that's what you meant Noah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 am

Wait... what the heck? Now I'm confused. XD

I mean one for the tower, as in "Extremely high-tech laboratory and medical facility where the Titans bring samples, make cures or potions, and receive medical care after hard fought battles."

Not the place where questions can be asked about the site. I was seriously confused about the two when I joined (and quite a while after, I admit), and didn't quite catch on until Dar's character, Evan, ordered Push to send for a doctor to the Titans Tower Medical Bay.

AHHHHHHH, THERE ARE SO MANY MEDICAL BAYYYYYYYYS! Are we really that messed up? A-ha... oh, the irony.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 am

Actually Honest, you've stumbled on a site secret. It's all an impossibly elaborate and complicated plan set in motion before the day of your ancient ancestor's births specifically designed to lure you here and mess with your head. Every action your entire family line has ever made has culminated in this moment. What can I say? Tzeentch was bored and you got the short straw. Oh and all this reminds me. We, meaning TC, still need to update our tower's room descriptions and stuff. Considering the initial issue has been resolved and ours is similar, mind if I threadjack you Jak?

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 am

go ahead I was actually going to use this thread to suggest a radical idea involving both teams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am

Really? I thought we're all in a dream within a dream within a dream, where what we think is real is really just projections from our subconsciouses in order to confuse us all and make it impossible to distinguish reality from a dream, therefore making your radical inquisition about Tzeentch being bored and all complete nonsensical nonsensicality. Besides, a God of Chaos getting bored and messing with my genetic lineup isn't nearly as fun as a Shinigami getting bored and dropping a stolen notebook of death into the human realm that gives the owner the power to write a person's name down in its pages, with the victim's face in mind, and have that person die of a heart attack in 40 seconds after said name is written. Now THAT would make more sense, and possible shed light on the fact that, in the fabricated world of Teen Titans in this particular roleplaying website, a great deal of good characters and amazing members are either getting killed off or have disappeared completely. However, say this particular human with the notebook of a God of Death from the Shinigami realm would unfortunately not be able to control another human to kill another human unless that victimized human's name has also been written down and the cause of death also written down, but only if it is done so within 6 minutes and 40 seconds. Oh, but I think Tzeentch would have a lot of fun with a Deathnote, especially if Kohrne joins in the fun. (Who, by the way, is NOT a vegetable.) But then again, Silent, where is your totem?

Yes, TTC Tower could use a little clean-me-up, too. I agree. -nods-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Uhhh Medical Wing still hasn't been added to TTE? Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 pm

I see you've done your homework Honest, though we've gotten off topic and you left out Slaanesh and Nurgle. Anyways, we need to get together and post what we want our room descriptions to be along with our current positions seeing as how they haven't been changed since Jay was the leader. I will pm everyone in TC within the next few days if not tonight, and I will have everyone who is still in post what they want their room descriptions to be in here. After we've all finished I'll either direct a mod's attention here or pm it to one.

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am

problem resolved well at least mine is, feel free to take over my thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 am

Eeeeee, yup. That's probably what's going to happen. Wait––no, it's already happened.

LOOKS LIKE A NEGLECTED TOWER INTERVENTION IS IN ORDER!
How's about I start up a thread so this can be a community effort? Because we need the community... to make this tower amazing. With the member's input. That would be helpful.

What say ye?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 am

Well I was going to suggest with the new management that we make one singular tower with all Titans team members on it. That way if people went AFK there'd be at least always five active and everyone would know each other plus be able to interact more often as well as have history with one another.

Also, more people could be in on missions or we could switch up who joins missions. Not to mention having two towers in one city seems pointless anyway.

It could kind of be like "JL: Unlimited" where multiple members work on one team and the tower could be upgraded to like a 30 foot base type tower rather than just a slightly smaller sky scraper. Or maybe certain members don't have to live there and can just report whenever they felt like coming in like a club house or like Batman with Justice League.

I once asked Emblem about it "In Chatbox" and he said if there was a unanimous verdict to implement such a thing we should go for it. However, Simca thinking it was too much like JLA rather than Teen Titans completely shot down the idea. However, I approach it again because TC is very inactive and TE is lacking members. Bringing the two together could fix both problems and give forum a much needed change of events or at least somethign to liven it up.

Not to mention that, and in all due respect to SImca, but she's wrong there have been instances in the comics where the Titans have had more than 10 members on a team reaching 15 at one point or more. Not to mention that in mainstream comics the only reason there even was other teams was so the other team could be in a different city to fight crime, but since she doesn't want any teams in Steel City...Ya, this plan of action would make the most sense. Not even in TV show were two teams in same city anyway.

Comments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 am

Hell. That's the best idea I've heard in a long time! Very Happy I completely agree, especially because the two teams don't really interact much (well, what little there is of TTC... *sigh* Oh, how the truth pains me so), plus, it gets really quiet here. And yeah, I've always wondered why there's two towers...

So, if this notion does go through, are we going to combine the towers into one of the existing locations, will there be an official plot thing to go with it, how to transfer stuff, yadda ect., but I do digress that I am getting ahead of myself. ^^;

We should definitely PM all the members a link to this thread and the proposition, just to make sure everyone gets their opinion in, not to mention Shadow-kun. <3 Me loves her lots. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF   

Back to top Go down

Uhhh WTH!?? It just went POOF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next