Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Vote_lcapCAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Voting_barCAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Vote_lcapCAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Voting_barCAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

CAV: Rematch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 pm

As Dar charged the boy JaK would brace himself as if he was going to take the double axe handle, but then suicide back flipped instead causing him to miss and send up a large crater mound of muddy dirt and grass. However, it would seem Dar anticipated Sage's quickness and immediately followed up with a side axe handle after missing. Unable to avoid this one in time JaK Sage decided to block the blow by quickly enlarging his fist to the size of two bed side counters. The large fists absorbing the impact of the hit, but still weren't enough to stop the boy from skidding backwards across the field of grass stopping just a yard away. Afterwards Sage would let down his still really big hands and raised giant curled up fists to show he still had more tricks up his sleeve.

"What's wrong, you're starting to look surprised big guy. You didn't think this was gonna be a repeat of last time did you? Because if that's what was going through your mind, you've already LOST!"

JaK would charge Darth again as he spoke, going for a switch punch as he ran; throwing a big over hand right towards his chin and the large left at the body. He tried this move on him last meeting to, but this time he had a little bit more weight to throw around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:17 am

Dar was suprised when Jak's hands grew huge. This was new. His enemy hadn't been able to do that last time. Also, with the armor, Jak had been able to block a full-on attack by Dar without suffering damage.

He's on my level.

Dar smiled. They may have the same defense and even strength now, but they were still different. Dar had his flight and his claws. Jak seemed to now have the ability to make giant fists, and if Dar remembered correctly he had healing power as well.

As Jak approached, Dar waited until the last second, then activated his armor's flight ability. Flying back, he was able to avoid being hit by the giant fists. He then flew quickly around Jak and dove for his back. Stretching out one of his claws...the claws that can cut anything...he slashes at Jak's torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 pm

When JaK went for the punch, suddenly, yet again the armored assailant would fly away and then came from behind with a slash of his claws to Sage's chagrin; which were able to cut even this armor. JaK's shocked expression after missing his punch instantly contorting to one that spelt pain as the talons went through the armor slowly like a can opener and just grazed the flesh underneath. The twisting metal sound echoing through the park at the same time, but JaK wasn't too phased he knew this armor wouldn't protect him from everything.

"AAACK, Urgh trying thee same old tricks, eh? If I were a betting kinda guy I'd say you're worried I might hit you too hard big guy."

Immediately afterwards the Titan would pivot and twirl as so the man would continue to fly forward. Then he would jump up to land on top of the low altitude, but currently still airbourne Darth. On his way down his feet would also temporarily enlargen to be the size of an eagle's wingspan each.

"Not to sound cliche', but I think it's time I gave you the BOOT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 am

The sudden weight of Jak, and his giant feet, on his back pushed Dar into the ground for a moment. Increasing the power of his flight armor, Dar went flying out of the small hole his body had made in the ground. Using his claws, Dar stabbed into Jak's giant feet and held onto them with all his strength. With Jak still on his back, Dar flew up as high as he could. Perhaps a drop from the clouds would kill this brat.

Up and up Dar went. In no time at all, the two of them were a thousand feet in the air. Dar did not feel like taking any chances. He continued flying up, but released his grip on Jak's feet. Doing a flip, Dar waited for Jak to fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Dar's claws would dig into JaK's feet not even moments after landing on top of the brute. Luckily, his talons didn't dig too far into the layerings coverings Sage's fleshy toes or they might have been severed. Afterwards they would both catapult up into the sky, passing thirty feet in a heart beat, sixty feet, ONE-HUNDRED! Finally stopping at a rough altitude that was so high JaK had trouble breathing. No sooner did they reach the height would Darth let go of JaK and do a vertical spin to try and lose the teen. However, as Sage rolled off his back he would grab onto the hit-man's leg. Gripping tight with his now normal sized hands and his feet were also reduced to normal size to make it easier for the Titan to cling onto his nemesis.

"You're not shakin me that easily bud."

At which point JaK would begin laying into Dar's hip with a volley of punche while he held onto his limb with a spider grip. He hoped by continuously battering his enemy he would force him to decrease altitude instinctively, such as how people cover their face after being hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:03 am

Jak had been able to grab his leg, and had begun to beat it.

Poor child. He wasn't able to punch very hard because the only thing supporting him was what he was punching: the leg. That said, it was annoying. They were not losing altitude, but were swaying back and forth a bit.

Dar jabbed at Jak's head with his claws. He hoped to stab right through his face. Blocking would mean letting go of the leg and falling to doom below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Dar's jabs would miss at first as JaK pivoted his head about to avoid the palm thrusts, but eventually gets caught by one as it cut through his armor and left a nice razor sharp slit on Sage's cheek. Blood immediately beginning to trickle from the wound while the Apokoliptain took the opportunity to go for another strike. This time JaK wasn't able to avoid it and if he didn't want his eyes cut out he had no choice, but to let go! Doing so a mere moment before Dar's sharp talons made contact the boy would seem to fall to his death. Plummeting like a meteor to the ground below there was no way he'd survive impact. JaK knew this, he had lost to this guy yet again it would and only a miracle could save him now.

"AAAAAAARRARRRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

It wasn't the fact that he had been defeated that bothered JaK Sage the most it was that he had let everyone down. His team down, Ben down....His parents down. He was going to die by the hand of a soldier. A man that took pride in killing, the kind of guy that he had sworn to beat at all costs. If only he had one more chance, just one more moment, just one more----

Suddenly just as Sage he reached the top of the trees in the aprk and was about slam face first into the ground he would get caught on something sticky. It was a net, but not just any type of net, a net made of what appeared to be webbing!?

"You know, usually when boys fall for me I like for them to at least buy me dinner first."

From the top of one of the four trees the web-net was attached to would crawl a slender and small female, wearing an all black and white outfit with long red hair that was tied into a pony tail. After making her joke the teenage heroess would crawl out onto the webbing to get a clsoer look at who she had just saved and instantly recognized the metal covered Meta-human.

"Hey, I know you! You're Sage from the Teen Titans! Wow, I saved a Titan today; whoa, I'm meeting a Teen Titan today. This is soo cool, I've been following the Teen Titans since before I got my super-powers and I think both teams are equally as awesome. My name is---Well they call me, Spider-Girl."

JaK would rub the back of his head as his savior seemed to have a starstruck moment over him. In any case he was greatful to her and was just happy she had been there to stop him from becoming a human hubcap, erradic behavior or not.

"Charmed, well thanks for the save, but the guy I was fighting will be down here any second. So unless you can do more than just shoot webs and crawl around I suggest you get outta here."

Spider-Girl would just smile as Sage spoke his words of warning to the web-slinger.

"Oh trust me JaK, you don't have to worry about me."

That being said, she would pick up the boy with one hand and jumped down from her web-net that he had been stuck in to the ground in one large leap. Afterwards putting the teen down, the feat in itself being meant to show him her superior strength and acrobatic ability.

"I've got a few tricks up each one of my eight sleeves, if you know what I mean."

(Mind)
"Guy he was fighting? All I saw was someone falling from really high up when I was web-slinging near by and I swung over as fast a I could to save him. But, if JaK Sage is in Steel City fighting some baddie and almost got splattered doing so we must have a real threat on our hands."

Meanwhile, while Liz inner-monologued JaK would look at the small girl with wide eyes. She definitelly had the right stuff, she might actually be able to put up a fight agaisnt himself and make a good teammate someday, but Sage still wasn't sure she would be able to handle an Apokoliptain soldier that was able to nearly kill him and already murdered one Titan already plus countless others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Dar floated down to the ground again, careful to avoid the net that had saved Jak. It seemed that an interloper had appeared. This one was a girl. Dar smiled. Now this was getting fun. Now Jak had a liability.

Breaking off a small tree, Dar threw it like a spear at the new girl who had interfered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 pm

JaK would continue to stare at the girl as he drew some assumptions about her personally and her abilities, while at the same time keeping on the look out for Darth.

"So, impressed yet? Or am I going to have to do a hand stand while jugling flaming chainsaws with my fee---"

(Mind)
"WHOA, Spider-Senses Tingling!?!"

Stopping mid-sentence Spider-Girl would bend over backwards into Matrix position as the branch came from over Sage's head and barely missed her. It had apparently been thrown with some force too for as it landed the wooden stick would spike into the ground. Afterwards Liz would continue to bend backwards into a bridge, placing her hands on the ground and then bringing her legs up and over to finish the manuver in a knelt position. This of course would happen nearly as fast as she had avoided the projectile in the first place showing off the teens gymnastic prowess, which would definitely impresss JaK if not Dar as well.

"So, I'm guessing this guy is who you're talking about. Let's see if I my time spent in the arcade can help me knock this boggy out the sky. Web-Barrage, Full-Spread!"

This would be the first time Liz actually called out an attack, maybe because she was trying to show off to the Titan. Nonetheless, the spray in itself was devastating as she unleashed at least twenty-two web fluid filled balls traveling at high velocity towards the airborne enemy. JaK Sage seeing, good coverage it may be, he knew it still wouldn't be enough to stop Dar though even if they hit him.

"Throw me at 'em."

The Web-Slinger would raise an eyebrow as JaK said this to her. Is he out of his mind?

(Mind)
"Jeez, I knew Sage was daring from footage I've seen, but does he seriosuly want me to do this?"

"Great, I just saved you from becoming an exspensive china plate and now you want me to toss you back up into the air at the killer hitman with the jet-pack, and they say you aren't tactful."

"You don't ever stop talking to do you?"

"Not when I'm awake"

"Just do it, I'll be fine."

That being said, Liz would hit JaK with two strands of web-lines and spun him around and around and around before finally launching the boy towards Dar Thle Golas, who by now should've been finished trying to avoid her web barrage. In mid-flight JaK would enlarge his fists again and put them straight out like Superman would do when flying. Should Dar try to claw or catch him both results would still end up in his fists making for the perfect barrier and his momentum knocking the big bird out of the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 am

Dar stood firm as the webs entangled him. He calmly started picking them off of his face and his arms. Those were really all he needed. The webs weren't strong enough to slow down his motion, but they did look silly. He would need to wash his armor well after this.

As Jak came flying at him, Dar planted his feet in the ground and blocked with crossed forarms. The impact of the giant fists was much stronger than he had expected. His feet drug accross the ground, leaving small canyons of dirt streaking accross the park. They traveled 10 feet before the momentum finally stopped.

Dar's shoulders hurt. He had not expected the girl to throw Jak so hard. That said, he was unharmed except for his sore shoulders. Lowering them, Dar looked at Jak. He chuckled. "You need a girl's help to win this fight? I thought you were going to avenge your fallen Titan, Ben. However, by accepting someone else's help you have shown that you do not have what it takes. You are too weak to avenge Ben. He was just a child and he put up more of a fight than you. You should be ashamed of yourself, because if Ben could see your pathetic attempts, he would be."

Dar jabbed at just beneath Jak's left armpit. He wanted his claws to pierce through the armor and into his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

Dar would rip off Liz's web balls one by one until finally he was free of the sticky substance, however, the diversion seemed to have done the trick in distracting the big man long enough for Sage to come in with a much harder approach. Sadly, Darth's strength again proved to be more than enough for JaK as his enemy skidded across the grassy flooring and then jabbed his hand in between Sage's rib cage while quipping him for accepting help from a woman. The insults didn't really register to JaK as much as the pain did, it felt like he had just been stabbed by four box cutters. Had he not been armored the soldier might've torn right through him with this attack.

"AAARAAAUUURUGAHHH!! *Cough, Cough* I guess it's like you said... Compared to you I'm an ant and like most insects *URGH* We have strength in numbers!"

"And that's my cue, heads up!"

Suddenly from behing JaK would come Spider-Girl, appearingly able to flawlessly sprint up to and come from behind JaK where Dar had a blind spot, she would use the boy's shoulders to lunge and flip up into the air where she would then come down to deliver a strong axe kick to the Apokoliptain's face. Meanwhile, at the same time JaK would use all his will to grab onto his opponents large burly arms and used them as leverage to bring his legs up to his chest so he could mule kick the big oath away. The force from either attacks meant to knock their target back or away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 am

Suddenly, the girl jumped out from behind Jak and kicked Dar in the face with suprising strength. Dar felt his nose break as he fell backwards. At the same time, Jak kicked him in the chest. The combined strength of both attacks knocked Dar on his back. He didn't have time to activate his flight armor, and it took him a few seconds to recover.

For those few seconds, he was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Darth dropped JaK after taking both attack consecutively, no sooner had he done so did Sage immediately grab his wounded upper abdomen by placing his momentarily large hand over it and then shrinking it down to normal size while keep his right rather big still.

Meanwhile Spider-Girl stayed on the attack, as she landed back on the ground she saw this guy was no pushover judging on what he just did to Sage and how he took her kick as well as his own like a champ. Immediately jumping backwards into the air while completing a back flip onto a the side of a tree trunk, in mid rotation Liz unleashed two web-lines that both hit Dar int he shoulder. Then before he had time to yank them off as she landed on the tree the wall-crawler used her Spider-Strength to tug on both of them as so she could yank the foe forward leaving him open from a barrage from JaK Sage. Hopefully he wasn't too injured to do so.

"RRRAAAAAARRRAGGHHH!!"

Is all that escaped the teens mouth as he charged at the approaching hit-man. No longer caring for his wound, JaK would let out his battle cry and all his aggressions as he threw a gynormous fist straight at the on coming villain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 am

Dar found himself being held to a tree by some webbing. Jak Sage was charging at him with a giant fist, ready to punch him hard. His flight armor couldn't fight Spidergirl's pulling, and if he used his own strength, he would run out of time.

Dar stood firm against the tree. They had him at their mercy for this one punch, and there was nothing he could do.

He smiled.

The punch hit Dar square on. He felt his armor crack a little at the force of the impact. The tree that he was against was crushed and split as though it had been chopped down. Dar went flying through where the tree used to be and traveled two hundred feet before hitting the ground.

Dar could feel the whiplash. His circulation felt off now. He couldn't ever remember being hit so hard by a punch. He may have even broken a few bones. The pain was nothing. He had been brought up to deal with pain. It would take him a few seconds to catch his breath. He hoped that his opponents were stupid enough to let him take those precious seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:57 am

"WOooOohOoo and he's going, going, gonne! JaK Sage sends another one right outta the ball park, that's the rookie's 50th homerun this season folks."

Spider-Girl joked as she jumped down and stood tall while holding her hand over her eyes as if she was a spectator trying to block the light out of her eyes so she could see something far away. Sadly, JaK did not share her enthusiasm. As his anger subsided the boy's giant fist would diminish back to normal size and he would drop to a knelt position while grasping his wounded rib cage. He was having a hard time breathing. Great, what was by the ribs again...Lungs? Dar might've punctured JaK's lung or at the very least cracked his rib, and by cracked, Sage was thinking rather chipped it off! Spider-Girl noticing the boy drop down instantly quit her insatious joking and went to the Titan's side.

(Mind)
"Whoa, he's losing a lot of blood? Hard to believe he's even standing or was able to still deliver a punch THAT hard in this condition."

"Sage, are you ok? You don't look so good, maybe you should sit the rest of this one out. I think you hurt him pretty bad, I'm sure I can finish him off now while you---"

"I'll be fine...I'll heal, just give me some time."

"Sorry to inform you JaKy, but I don't think we have very much time if this guy's as tough as you say he is. Hell be recovering from that soon."

Hard to believe, the path left in Darth's wake seemed like a cannon ball had been fired through the park or something. Wreckage and debris everywhere. JaK himself wouldn't take no for an answer, however, rising back to his feet as if pretending his wounds weren't bothering him. Although, this was just that, an act. His healing factor didn't work like that. It accelerated his healing, but not instantaneously. Meaning if he ever got a cold the teen wouldn't get over the virus in under a minute or even five, but maybe and hour or by the end of the day while it would take most people a few days at the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAV: Rematch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next