Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Symbotic Relationship. Vote_lcapA Symbotic Relationship. Voting_barA Symbotic Relationship. Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Symbotic Relationship. Vote_lcapA Symbotic Relationship. Voting_barA Symbotic Relationship. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Symbotic Relationship.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Symbotic Relationship. Empty
PostSubject: A Symbotic Relationship.   A Symbotic Relationship. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t906-it-came-from-outer-space

After the events proceeding the battle with Platoon and saving NASA employees as well as an important astronomical find; Spider-Girl could be seen web-slinging across the city back to her apartment. However, she was not wearing her usual attire. No, all her equipment had been all, but destroyed in the explosion following the meteorite landing. Instead she now had on some kind of living suit that seemed to be manifested in her mind as well as on her body. She had deduced this by how it mimiced her spider theme and powers. It even seemed to have made her a new pair of goggles. Liz was fearful of the substcance and the harmful long lasting effects she could have by keeping the space material on. As she looked at herself in the windows of passing buildings, she decided as soon as she got home it was coming off.

Upon arrival of her apartment, she came in through the window and then immediately reset security protocals as usual. Moments later she looked in the mirror and saw her new attire in full view.

(Mind)
"Well, it does set off my curves rather nicely and helps me blend in during the night time, but we--I mean "I" just can't risk it."

That being said she would grab the material by the back of her neck and attempt to pry it from her body. She managed to get some of it off, but moments later it just reformed on the same spot with multiple little tendrils.

"Oh, so that's how were gonna play it? Fine."

That being said, Liz would attmept to rip and tear the suit off her. Grabbing it in mutliple places and yanking as hard as she possibly could, tearing off various patches of what appeared to be a slimey substance, but the suit would just crawl or slither back towards her and reform as it touched her ligaments. This cycle would continue for almost two minutes, the symbiote itself hissing it's disapproval for the treament it was given her after it helped save the girl's life. Finally coming to an end as Liz fell back on her bed and breathed in and out deeply, this stuff was resilient if not anything else.

"Ok, come on you HAVE to go!"

Suddenly a feeling would come over her body, like a kid who wants a slice of cake even though he knows he's not supposed to. The feeling seemed to alter Liz's way of thinking about the entire situation. I mean what's the harm? This symbiote or whatever it was had saved her life and was making her stronger and better in everyway. If anything it was more help than trouble. Plus, could she really get rid of it safely? I mean who better to deal with the substance then her? If she gave it to some scientist or government agent they'd probably just let it free or mutate it or something. No, it was all becoming clear to her now, it was destiny that this space parasite would find her and make Liz it's host.

(Mind)
"Wait no, we still don't know what it could do to me overtime...It-it has to go...."

Or maybe not, Liz had gotten another feeling which she recognized finally was the symbiote itself. It was playing with her emotions, these feelings were the creature trying to reach out to her. It was making her understand and feel that it had no plans of hurting her in the future. Why would it do that, when it needed a host and she was the strongest being in all of the city at the moment. Breaking a bond or hurting her would be foolish.

"Okay fine, I'll keep it. Who knows, this thing could be a great weapon ya know, a source of good."

(Mind)
"I mean, all I'm really doing is turning in my utility belt for a lantern ring, but I can't look like this all the time and the symbi doesn't want to seem to ever come off."

Indeed it doesn't, the substance never wanted to separate from this prime host it had found ever again. However, seeing as Spider-Girl and the creature were becoming a sort of hive mind and it could feel her wants and desires, it decided to service her with a new look that would keep her cover when she went out and about.

A Symbotic Relationship. 14867610

While staring at herself in the mirror contemplating how to hide the new outfit, the symbiote would suddenly morph itself into clothing. A little darker from her usual stuff, but none the less it was kind of an improvement in her opinion and the symb's obviously. It highlighted more of her features, although, she couldn't help wondering if the alien was the one influencing her sudden new attraction to black.

"Whoa, now this, I can work with."

Liz would continue to check herself out in the mirror as she removed her optic lenses. The spider symbol on the shirt would probably have to go when she was in public and at work, but for the main part this whole parasitic relationship was looking like the start of a long friendship and unserverable bond.
Back to top Go down

A Symbotic Relationship.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: North Side: Apartments-
Jump to: