Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Today at 1:08 am by Noble

» Teen Titans Legacy Rule Book 3.0 [WIP]
Today at 12:01 am by Energy

» Over Your Head (E then Open)
Yesterday at 4:50 pm by Bloo

» Chat Box Skin
Yesterday at 11:51 am by Emmz

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Yesterday at 10:06 am by Energy

» Trainie Mod Applications
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Energy

» Site Background Skin
Yesterday at 7:29 am by Energy

» My Plans As Admin
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:57 pm by Emmz

» Magic Spell Brainstorming
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 pm by Dar

Top posting users this week
Energy

Bloo

Emmz

Shadowwalker

Noble

Kip

Dar

Megabot

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Bloo

Shadowwalker

Megabot

Noble

God King Ferg

Kip

Hellbreaker

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bloo, Dar, Emmz, Energy, Hellbreaker, Kip, Noble, Pikazard, Rin

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

New details on characters, and one or two questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 am

Well there's an apology too. Of course, I didn't know when I had come to this forum and made my character, but after reading a few posts in the Medical Bay (Oh look, that's where I'm posting), I learned that Emblem's not real comfortable with demonic characters being in this rp. Which is going to make some of my questions here make me feel a bit more guilty. So, sorry, Emblem.

For the first part of the topic, (And I apologize yet again for this), due to a brilliant idea in my head, I had a question regarding changes to a character after they're already approved.

1) If we forgot to add a detail/want to make a slight change to a previously approved character, is it alright as long as we make a post in the registration/sheet so said change/detail may be approved?

As to the "brilliant idea" I spoke of, I'll just start it off with a question to see the response to it, but it ties to the question above.

2) Is it necessarily frowned upon to have a second character so soon after joining? (Based on the reception of this, there may be more questions)

On a separate note...

3) Is it necessarily frowned upon to not participate in liquid time? And by liquid time, I mean having your character be able to be multi-present?

And again, Emblem and co., I apologize for being complicated. Honestly, I get so excited during registration for an rp site that I sometimes forget things, or I have a brilliant idea for rp that I want to change about my character. Meaning, yes, based on reception here, I might make changes in the future. So I apologize for my haste if it upset you.

View user profile
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Before I start answering these, two thing:

I am Emblem, just a second character. Two, although they are not my favorite, I have not blocked the option for one to make a (partially) demonic character. My personal preferences have nothing to do with the options I present, I feel that's the best way to go about it. There's no apology to be made if you make a demon or half-demon. If you want to, you're allowed!

1) If we forgot to add a detail/want to make a slight change to a previously approved character, is it alright as long as we make a post in the registration/sheet so said change/detail may be approved?

If you want to, PM Emblem asking to move your profile back to the Introduce Your character thread. There you can edit it. Make sure he/I know what was changed so I can focus my attention to those parts. Your character will be re-assessed, and placed back if approved.

As to the "brilliant idea" I spoke of, I'll just start it off with a question to see the response to it, but it ties to the question above.

2) Is it necessarily frowned upon to have a second character so soon after joining? (Based on the reception of this, there may be more questions)

No. You can have a maximum of three characters. Feel free to fill it up.

On a separate note...

3) Is it necessarily frowned upon to not participate in liquid time? And by liquid time, I mean having your character be able to be multi-present?

Let me say this. Your character can be present in as muc hthreads as you want, but you need to keep an eye out for chronological events. For instance, say you were to join a thread where you meet Apache and fight him, and one where you visit Emblem for information on Apache. If you meet Emblem before Apache, you can't say you fought Apache. As others do this as well, try to stay sharp on this. you can join as much threads as you want as long as they allow it (some threads are for certain people only)

Apache's oath, his vow to end Jump City's troubles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Ok, I'll make that pm right away. And since there was a basically "no" to question 2, I have but one more.

3) This is the one I was kind of feeling guilty about, but since you say I'm allowed if I want to, can I make a character that's connected to Kyte but is an angel?
NOTE: I don't want to offend religion here, but what I'm gonna do with the angel being connected to the demon is kinda Christianity-based. When I make the angel, the connection will be explained, but that's just a warning.

View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:03 pm

We have angels in here, demons, Space Marine style warriors, occultists, magicians, animists, undead, and of course general heroes. I would not think it'd give a problem, but one.

In accordance, Simca and myself do not allow religios chat in the Chatbox. No matter how respectful one could be, it seemed an easy subject for questions, and with that offending. I would convey this to you just as a reminder. I have no clue what you are planning, but it might be a problem. It also might not.

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~  (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Lol yah emblem allowed me to use death as a character so its only fair he permits angels =P

Not while I still live.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 am

Well in Christian faith, demons are simply angels that took Lucifer's side and got cast into Hell with him. So I was thinking the new angel character could simply be here to counteract Kyte's mischief with beneficent deeds. He/she would know him before he was an ex-angel, and so would maybe feel some responsibility to get rid of Kyte.

Would that be a problem?

View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 am

And here I was thinking you would use their teaching in a weird way, warping it into corruption or whatnot. I've had to research all kinds of faiths from historical point of view, and what came outta that was useful, yet very...disturbing to those of faith as well.

Such a thing would not be a problem, I guess. I'd wanna see your profile though, then we'll talk Wink

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~  (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok. I'm waiting for it to get put back in Introduce Your Character. xD

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New details on characters, and one or two questions.   

Back to top Go down

New details on characters, and one or two questions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1