Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
K-48: Visitors.  Vote_lcapK-48: Visitors.  Voting_barK-48: Visitors.  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

K-48: Visitors.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

K-48: Visitors.  Empty
PostSubject: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Alyss slammed her ID down on the table where the Prison Guard was sat, impetuously chewing on a pen lid.
"I'm Agent Alyss McGee, there's my frigging ID, now get out of my way." she hissed, angrily. Bloody man had kept her waiting, not believing who she was despite the fact she'd rung the Prison to let them know she'd been coming and received clearance from her superiors to visit her friend. To release him if necessary. She turned back to the Guard and smiled sarcastically. "Could you get me his file as well, dollface?"

Hands deep in pockets, Alyss headed down the hallway with her head reeling from this information. Why on Earth would Emmy be in prison? She'd known of his instabilities, but everyone had them- she knew that better than anyone. But if angst-ridden Alyss could do it, anyone could. Unless there was some more powerful force at work within his mind. It baffled her. But of course, he may not recognise her. She was a changed girl, now a woman. With confidence and power- and a gun. He never did like firearms.

K-48. Taking a deep breath and forcing a smile onto her face, she scanned her keycard and punched in the code to unlock the door before smiling briefly at the guard outside and stepping inside.

"Mister Emblem?" she called. "My name is Agent Helen Jet, I was wondering if I could talk t you?"
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Agent Helen Jet saw Emblem lying down on his hard and small cell-bed. Emblem had heard the sound her shoes and feet had made when she walked in here. The solemn silence broken with every step she took. Emblem had just seized juggling with fireballs; he had concluded his training.

While still not able to go to the lengths he previously went to with easy, he was now able to pack a punch again. The prison guards had put in a new door, one that Emblem had not yet kicked, but they would not mock him again. The fact that the ylet anyone enter could mean a few things though. He opened one eye at his visitor and waved at the one wooden chair next to his sink.

''People are scared of me. Those who are not are either high-ranked, and want something off me, are magicians, mostly pyromancers wanting to learn all I could teach them. I see you have my file. You can throw it away, most of it is useless. Sit down miss, the chair is actually more comfy then the bed.''

Emblem was wondering. What would this visitor possibly ask of him? The world would either be deceived, or accept him back would they know the truth. However, no way how you turn it, Emblem, possessed or not, had wreaked havoc upon Jump city.

''Dear Miss Jet. Two things. Call me Emblem, I have no right to the title of mister. Second, I cannot sense any type of suppressed anger, nor any great fear. This is promising, even for an Agent. You know, come to think of it, I almost got the feeling I met you before.''

Emblem intently looked at his visitor. While he would normally not even open more then one eye to see who would want to do something to him now, it seems this one piqued his interest. Her eyes, they were quite familiar.

''You can put away your gun. I would prefer that. If you received any news of my actions a few months ago, you would know I can apparently kill by looking at you, spontaneously combusting you. This cell is voluntary to me. I will not do any harm, yet I can understand my words is not to be trusted.''

Emblem stretched out and yawned, before folding his hands behind his long white hairs, looking at Helen. While it might not look like that, his attention was still drawn to her. Something he could not lay his finger on was doing that.

''So...since you're already in here...What can I do for you, miss Jet?''
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Alyss sat down upon the chair next to the sink, placing the file down carefully on the floor next to her. She smiled at the man laying on the bed. He looked exactly the same as when she'd left- just a little more tired, more weary. So this cell was voluntary, no strings need be pulled on her part. He knew he must be a danger, and he seemed to want to wait out his bad side. Good man.

But of course, now she was here what could she tell him? Obviously not outright who she was, the Titans could never trust her- she'd killed a man on their watch, from under their guidance. She motioned to her gun and smiled back up at Emblem.

"Standard procedure I'm afraid." Looking back down at her hands and letting her hair fall in her eyes, she paused for a moment. She'd test him- see what he knew, or what he could do to jeopardise her position. "I'm here investigating the disappearance of one Alyss McGee. We had a source who told us she was a part of the Titans North for a period of time. Do you have any information on her whereabouts?"

Her heart pounded in her chest, she could see what he knew about her. See if he picked up on her hints at her true identity. How she wished to rightly tell him, chat and 'grab a coffee' but no, things were never that simple for her. She needed the safety of this identity to live, Alyss McGee never existed.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 pm

After hearing her question, Emblem laughed. His green eyes twinkled, as he kept the grin for a short while. It was a warm laugh, no sarcasm meant. He turned his head to look at the ceiling.

''Alyss McGee huh? Titans North? You know, that was public info. Don't think your organization, whichever one that may be, would have any trouble confirming that. In any case, I have no information on her disappearance. Nor on her whereabouts. You see, Alyss was of the reasons I got scars. Mental ones at it. Fearful one that was, and foolish I was for helping her every time, even when she had this Dorian guy around her. However, if I would be able to redo my actions...I would not ask to change anything. I would do it in just the same way. When she wasn't fearful of her own powers, of losing control...of others in general, she was a good friend to have around. I can only wish she's still alive and well. Which brings me to you...asking about Alyss after such a long time.''

Emblem turned to Alyss, looking at her intently. His eyes sparkled. It could not be mere coincidence that the one he thought about was also the one mentioned.

''Yet in this cold, harsh reality, we all understand the value of a name. Mine has been lost in time by all but me, and I would wish it no other way. Alyss was also like that. Lil' chameleon could change from day to day in both mental state or appearance. To bad her powers were haywire, it missed her up in too many ways imaginable. I had never seen it do some stuff luckily. You know, she never got taller due to her powers, nor did she get different eyes...but on the other hand, she wasn't that subtle at times. You know, if you wanna blend in, just dye your hair blonde, and get a tan...right?

Emblem raised one eyebrow, still sporting a small smirk as he looked at his visitor. He imagined that she would be surprised. Emblem, instead of his insane self, seemed to portray more control over his mind, over his sanity, and would even be able to be serious to a certain extend. However, after this hardly subtle sentence, Emblem yawned again with his hand covering his mouth, before turning back to face the ceiling. The value of a name was a veil that would be best kept in place.

''Yes, well...let's just say I don't forget old friends. I can only hope she is doing well, where ever she is. And here I was, thinking you'd be another bigshot agent trying to see if you could chip in on my gifts. Your bodily warmth isn't slightly elevated for nothing...''
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:43 am

"It's elevated because the temperature in here is scorching." she retorted.

Not knowing quite how to respond now, her mind took in the things he had told her. Dorian. She remembered that name- the man she had loved at one point. Wonder where he was nowadays?
Pushing the man from her mind, she turned to look at Emblem again. She wasn't surprised he recognised her- he had caused him many sleepless nights, many wounds. With a guilty expression now poised on her face, her paused ended.

"Alyss McGee is indeed a missing person. But let's hope she's doing well." she smiled a little. "I like the blonde, I look healthy."

She chuckled under her breath and briefly looked up to the CCTV camera that was sitting in one corner. No microphone, excellent, at least she was safe with the knowledge Emblem wouldn't rat her out.

"Hey, I am a bigshot Agent. Got the badge and everything," she said, holding up her ID badge and chucking it at the man on the bed. She picked up Emblem's file and began flicking through the pages. "So, let me guess. You went AWOL at last and destroyed and/or killed a lot of people, thus making you feel self-sacrifical and martyr-ish causing you to lock yourself away. Strange choice. I prefer mine."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Emblem chuckled as Alyss seemed to get his obvious attempt. He inhaled deeply, but she was right. It was a tad warm in the cell. It was a warm day. The ID and badge were thrown on him and he looked at it, smiling.

''Nice picture. Little stiff though. That hard to smile, or was the guy taking the picture offending your height or something?''

He passed it back to her, and sat upright, looking at the floor. Too bad his story wasn't all that easy to explain. And it took a little while as well. But Alyss was one to tell it to, she was worthy enough of reciting most of it. Emblem did wonder how she got so high-up in the FBI, after suc ha short time.

''I missed my old life. My tribe...my wife to be mostly. TT North had been in the future thanks to some villain, remember? I had feared the ghost I saw. The ghost of Emblem. The man who sacrificed life for power, and to see his wife. A thing you only sacrifice once, if done by that ritual. I got sick of it all, and ventured away, trying to find a legendary artifact. A true adventure, traveling like I had done so many times before. Yet now I had a goal, and it was inside an old ancient Pyramid.

The Chalice of Harmony. It would bestow me with a clear mind, and I seriously needed one. It was an artifact that had bestowed the Egyptian Pharaohs with their impeccable aura's. It was no wonder ordinary men saw them as gods. Long story shorter, I was ambushed. Two demons, both shown multiple times in various religions. Hellion, and Legion. Gospel of Mark 5:9 says it all. They were after my most unique power. The one that never ran out of steam. I had only discovered it's power too late. It was a power instilled unto me by the same tribe I visited to master my magics. I now know where my powers came from, a ritual most ancient, done to protect the world with a counter-force to Legion and Hellion. Yet I realized too late. In my possession, they had used my body, imprisoned me in my own mind, and used my identity to attack Jump. They hurt Simca, Krious, even Bob...and countless other lives were ended because of them. Had the Titans and Slivers not stopped them at the very end, Aessheattrre, or in English, The God Destroyer, would have destroyed the entire planet. You know, that huge meteor that got summoned with my power? It seems the whole world noticed it as the skies turned red that day. Were it not for these brave heroes, and some help from my late fiancee, I would have never bested their possession. I got the Chalice, but almost paid the ultimate price. Losing all but my life.

Emblem paused for a moment, looking around his cell with a rather bored look on his eyes. He had told this story so many times but the public would never get it right. Understandable, as they won't accept what they do not know of.

''I understand how people feel. Some hardly even know, but possessed or not, I dropped the ball in search for my salvation. Searching for answers or not. I have killed innocent people, and in horrible ways to boot. People would not accept it were I to walk the streets again. Not now, maybe not forever. The days of Emblem and Bob jamming in the Park are gone. This was a place where people know I would be, and feel relatively safe. Not like Steel could get any worse anyhow. In honor of all that was right, I decided to go here. Funny thing is, I stopped Aessheatrre by sacrificing that power. I am weaker then ever, yet deemed more a threat then ever. My pyromancing prowess is still there, yet spells tire me more then they ever did. Until people accept Emblem again, I will remain in Impel Down. There is no martyrdom involved, no sacrifice. I am grateful as I am mentally stable now, I am regaining my powers day by day...and I can take a walk whenever I want. The guards are good men, but fear me...anyway, watch.''

Emblem got up and walked to the door. He figured it would be best to take a stroll on the Prison's inner courtyard with his visitor. The day was a good one, too bad they would hardly see that.

''Guard, let me out or I'll kick the door in!'' said Emblem with a very playful voice.

''Do that again and it gets paid outta your visitor's wallet.'' was the response he got from a grumpy sounding guardsmen.

''Fair enough. You seem to be to the door's left...''

Emblem took on step to the right, and gave a massive kick to the wall. It looked like he did it all by himself, but looks can be deceiving. He just liked to kick it, while it was not even necessary. Emblem created a spontaneous explosion at the point of impact, crushing the wall by 'pushing' a controlled explosion into it. The wall crumbled and Emblem stepped out, dusting off his robe. The Guard looked terrified but did not move an inch. Emblem made a sudden movement with his hands, scaring the hell out of the man as he voiced a random incantation. It had the words Penance and Tomato in it for sure, and Alyss thought she might even heard Sausage? The guard however, was about to faint as Emblem calmly talked to him again.

''Take some coffee, I won't take too long.''

Thw white haired pyromancer walked towards the first door he saw and opened it, allowing them entrance to Impel Down's inner courtyard. The walls of this building towered up, with one small square of clear sky to be seen. Only a small patch of the courtyard received some sunshine.

''Too bad I can't even show you the Chalice. It's beautiful. The Warden's got it. I heard he tried to drink out of it, but mysteriously burned his tongue. I wonder how....And as for you..what's your story? Don't worry, old building, not even a camera here. They'd rather not with all the things that happen out here.''

Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Alyss shook her head at Emblem as he battered down the door.

"You do realise, I'm going to have to pay for that, Emmy." she chuckled. Outside the cell, the guard stood as still as a post- white with fear. Alyss placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're relieved from your duties for the rest of the day- go get a tea."

She followed Emblem to the tiny square of land that he called 'The Courtyard', shaking her head in disbelief. All these horrors he had told her- this was unbearable. She hadn't been there to help, she'd run away. With guilt burning in her face, she turned to face Emblem in time to hear his question.

"Hmm? Oh, me? Right. Well, after I...left." she couldn't quite bring herself to confess to killing her assaulter quite yet. "I moved back to NYC for a little while, wanted to taste the high city life again, y'know? Anyway, turns out I'd been followed for a long time. Came home one day from running and found a suit sat in my living room, with an offer. They asked me to join the Special Units Task Force, involving both the FBI and a couple other organisations, MI6, CIA, a few more random letters thrown together."

Alyss smiled to herself, kicking the dust below her feet. "They saved me, I guess. I received training for my powers, became more integrated into social situations, education, psychology, analysis, combat, bare-knuckle, firearms, etc. We all excelled, because we were all powered- all 5 of us training in the Unit were Supers. We had a few various assignments around the world, I can't dispense too much on that. But, let's just say I won't be going to war again any time soon." She laughed bitterly under her breath, still looking at the ground.

"I was told that I could choose a destination on completion of the Academy. A couple of the guys chose the Middle East, another picked Africa. I opted to stay here in the US and they sent me to Steel City to 'sort out the crime problem' as it were. And I have to say, Emmy. This place is a crack-hole. Seriously. Even Jump at its worst seemed better than this. But it's going OK, I haven't run into any Titans yet, except you of course."

She smiled widely and turned her head to look up at the small square of daylight, peering at the one cloud that was sailing past their confined gaze. "When are you planning on leaving?' She asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 pm

''Well, I dunno. When I'm needed again, I guess.'' replied Emblem in a laid-back tone. He meant it, common knowledge in his eyes.

Emblem conjured up a fireball and rolled it around his fingertips, then over his arms from shoulder to shoulder, and threw it up in the air. Conjuring another two identical fireballs, he juggled a little before extinguishing them, closing his palms around them.

''If you're not going to go to war again, I suggest you'd better get the hell outta Steel, ms. Jet.''

Emblem's tone had changed to a more serious one, and he turned to look at Alyss. He had to look down a little, but he bent down a little, bending his knees. His tone was serious, yet calm. Explaining why, at the very least. His eyes were level with Alyss, not in mockery of length, but to make sure she would understand.

''You see, thoughts are neither good nor evil. When they change to actions, they are deemed one or the other. When a Jump City is cleared of evils due to heroes being bred and raised there, evil needs his own actions. It spreads, and corrupts Steel City on every level. It is my belief Steel City is beyond saving. That however, does not say we should not try. However, when my actions eventually lead to the destruction of earth is when I take a pause and reflect. My hours here have been good, full of purpose, filled with meditation. If I take actions to literally purge the streets of all evil with fire, my dedication or stubbornness might eventually be it's downfall. In here, I can only have ideas...And I'm watched. By friendly supers. Guess who...''

Emblem took a moment to look into Alyss' eyes, and he was, on a whole other level, surprised about her. She had not only changed her outer looks. As she said, this organization had helped her a lot. He could no longer see the fear that was so commonly present in her eyes. The choking darkness in her heart. All that was clear of her past was probably hidden. Scars. Memories. Possibly a nightmare here and there. He still had them, almost every night. It was probably what made him look a bit older, but on the other hand, prison life might do just that as well. He was contend to see Alyss was finally going into a good direction. At least someone who had not been corrupted, yet purified moreso.

''Steel City is nothing short of a battlefield. Fear runs the streets, Chaos laughs in the background, Madness feasts on the minds of men. If you're not going to fight, then I suggest you visit Jump. I will not move, as chaos is drawn to me. I am sure it will reach me time and time again. The fact that you have an official file which states I have my own room here, changes nothing. When the situation is most dire, I shall be present to correct it. Yet I shall not so easily act out on my own. I can hurt more then I would ever want, even in this weaker state of being.''

Emblem straightened up again and looked around. He did miss a lot. Music, cooking food, the ocean, a patch of grass to fall asleep on, the clear view of the moon and tons of other things. He could only hope his visitor did still have access to those privileges.

''So...I would never understand why you'd wanna go back to living in a big city. Concrete jungles bug me. I do hope your housing here is somewhat better. Might I ask in which direction you live, I hope it's the good part of town?
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Alyss shifted the weight from one foot to another, watching at Emblem juggled the fireballs between his fingers before extinguishing them and staring at her, at her height.

"Yeah, I live in a pretty good area- on the East Side. Less crime, bigger houses- just the way I like them," she smiled widely, "Big cities are nice. They're always alive, you're never alone and the light is always on."

She turned away from Emblem, crossing her arms and staring up at the sun.

"You're right, Steel City is a battlefield," she murmured, before turning back to face him. The girl strode up to her elder, standing perfectly still about a foot away from him. "And luckily, I'm a soldier. And I'm perfectly capable of taking this crap heap on. And I've already started. There's no reason to worry, I can take care of myself just fine nowadays, I've got myself a partner."

Turning again, her eyes hardened as she faced the stone walls of the prison. "You were also right about Fear and Chaos running these streets. We'll be the owners of this town now."

Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 am

''Yeah, I guess it's just me being nostalgic. Thought I'd never see the day that I would not have to worry anymore. East side huh...glad you like it. I'd prefer some darkness, and some silence every now and again. Being alone makes me the only voice that speaks, the only mind that thinks. And I can always make my own light, that's for sure.''

Emblem was surprised at Alyss' her last comment. Semi-cryptic, cold, hard. Almost like the walls of this prison. Speaking of which, the guards won't be done with him, probably. Or at least, try to. That concern, was for another time.

''Wait a second..Fear, that'd be you. Probably. Chaos...who's that? I do take it you got plans, right? Randomly wiping out everyone ain't gonna cut it. I can tell you that big companies, even the mayor...all are corrupt. Simply breaking a cogwheel only gets it to be dismissed and replaced by another.''

Emblem looked up, looked around, and back at Alyss, with a somewhat goofy expression on his face.

''Time's almost up. Not a smart idea to be here when the rest of the Prison gets their airtime. They want my help to bust out, or they wanna knock me out forever...think I put some of them in here. I once was here when they got out. Best time I ever had. Burn unit never had so much work to do. You should've seen it!''
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 am

"Yes, I have plans."

She smiled at Emblem, stretching her arms in front of her. He thought she couldn't handle this, well, she had more than enough skill, power, resource. And more control. In the past it was Emblem who helped her get through her panic attacks and battles- now here she was, the one in authority.
"Chaos is just a friend. A neighbour," she said with a wider grin. "We have plans, together. There's a chance that we can get rid of this- we know everyone is corrupt- hell, some may say that we are corrupted. But we're not affiliated with the Titans and we aren't going to fail. If you'd care to help, there's always a place for you. Think about it Emmy, veterans together again, and Necati is an excellent fighter, he's some spirit of Death or something like that. We could wipe these streets clean- start again. I know you think that you're so uncontrollable and powerful Emblem, but if I can conquer my demons, you can too. It's hard, but it's turned me into a better person. Fear's locked away, somewhere in my head, I've no idea where. But if she does find her way back to the surface, I know how to fight her."

With the slight sound of resentment in her voice, she continued. "I don't mean to sound harsh, Emblem, but this is all a little dramatic. Locking yourself away? Yes, I ran away instead of facing my problems but I made something of myself. I just don't understand, why go to all this trouble if you know you could quite easily break out if you were to go all demonic on us again?" She turned and began walking towards the door. "For someone so smart, that's just dumb."

Turning the handle to the courtyard door, Alyss turned back- smile gone, just a cold, official glare plastered on her face. "If you need me, it's 106 Orchard Street. And as I said, we could start again, clean up the city. I won't hold you to it, but do consider my offer."

With that, she turned on her heel and strode out of the courtyard, back down the corridor, not waiting for the man to follow.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:18 am

Emblem saw Alyss leave, and shook his head with a smile. She had not understood. It was an old habit of his, to look after others. He hadn't been able to look after himself. He laughed out loud, knowing she might hear it but hell, not like he cared for that. He slowly walked back to his cell, speaking out loud to himself, keeping himself company.

''Harsh? Dramatic? She did not read up on Hellion and Legion, did she? There is no chance for them to come back. I wiped them out. Well, me and the Chalice. I cannot become a demon like I was, yet I cannot become the man I once was. For my power will never return, it was used to make sure that Aessheatre would be averted. Aw well, at least I will never be what I was back then. Yet I finally have my clarity..''

Emblem entered his cell, and with one of his easy Earth spells, patched up the wall again. Well, he closed the hole with the biggest pieces of rubble. If they wanted to fix it they should have imprisoned an Earth Magician somewhere in here. Emblem fetched a small box under his bed, and grabbed some tea leaves, putting on a fire, and grabbing a thermo-flask of water. While he was preparing for tea, he tried to recall what she had said about her partner. Boy did he feel stupid, and she was the one calling HIM smart. It was then that he realized what name she used. Emblem dropped the flask, only catching it just before the water spilled out.

''Necati...'some' death spirit? Necati Illuminari? May my tribal ancestors watch over you Alyss, for he is not just a spirit of death. He claims souls, the souls of the departed. All he would need is a river Styx and ask coins...that can't end well. Even my old books depicted him as extremely dangerous at all times...''

The water boiled soon and started turning brown as Emblem created a small cup of tea for himself. He took a sip when it was just the right color of brown.

''...too bad she left before tea though. Hope she brings sugar next time.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-48: Visitors.    K-48: Visitors.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-48: Visitors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: Impel Down-
Jump to: