Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yulia "Beta" Kuznetsov
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm by Megalomaniac

» C.C
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Megalomaniac
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Vote_lcapFinesterra Albrecht Wagner Voting_barFinesterra Albrecht Wagner Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Vote_lcapFinesterra Albrecht Wagner Voting_barFinesterra Albrecht Wagner Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

Finesterra Albrecht Wagner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajones

RPG character
Name: Finesterra Wagner
Code Name: Finch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Finesterra Albrecht Wagner 92acedd5e69c9151039dccd4aefa56ed1233176719_full

~NOTE: I truly fail at all things art, so for the image try to imagine him without the horse. Then you'll have my character to a 'T' ! ~

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner
Codename: N/A
Nickname(s): Finch
Alias(es): Fin/Finch
Birth date: Unknown
Classification: Human
Affiliation:Head Founder of The European League of Mages, (made up for historical purposes -- see history)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White/silver
Eye Color: Grayish silver
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Average
Other: Long hair which he never pins up in any form, and always keeps it at a continuous, constant length.

===POWERS===

Powers:

- Powers of white magic. Throws it in the form of beams, discs, spheres, etc. It can be used as offensive explosions, defensive shields, homing beacons, etc. Easier and more powerful to use when "cast blindly" such as cast for an explosion or at someone, while more difficult and takes more energy for power if casted "upon" someone, such as pinning someone against a structure. This magic can become very powerful, but it will expel energy quickly, and he could keep up the pace of his most powerful energy for a few hours at most without feeling very hungry, exhausted, and difficult to respond. He can last days on regular magic (not counting regular human necessities such as food, water, etc.).

- Again, similar to Raven's black 'soul bird' he can transform and teleport (although he has difficulty teleporting others anymore because of his age) to a bright, white Finch, where his nickname came from.

- His best areas are offense and defense. He creates very powerful attacks and defenses such as shields. Agility and brute strength are his lacking points. Has slightly above average stamina. Below average in hand to hand combat due to age, used to be very adept. Above average speed, but won't be out fighting someone such as Robin anytime soon.

- Considerable healing abilities. Small injuries take relatively little time to heal and consume little energy. For example, a small gash (3-4 inches long and 1/4 inch deep) could be healed on himself instantaneously and others with little concentration. Deeper injuries such as deep gashes take longer time and concentration on the injury itself and leave him tired. Large injuries such as broken bones or punctured organs can take hours, and leave him out of commission for hours as well. Projects a grandfatherly like aura to others, and cares about people.

He is an Azarathian sorcerer, and one of the elders that helped attempt to banish Trigon, and help to train/escape for Raven. He may be much older than he suggests

Uses the mantra ‘Azarath Metrion Leichten!’ as his general use spell. (Leichten being German for ‘of light’)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Reading, gaining knowledge, quiet scenarios

Dislikes:

Loud noises and scenarios, people with big egos. Teenage 'punks'

Strengths:

Speed, defense, and offense. Considerably stronger in the presence of considerable light.

Weaknesses:

Brute strength and agility, considerably weaker in total darkness.

Age. His considerable age (60's on earth)
Skills:

No great outstanding abilities

Equipment:

A white jewelled staff that he uses to cast spells, and fight with. Made of magical wood and enchanted over the years from various monks and himself, is nearly indestructible.

Habits/Quirks:

Uses old phrases and slang that many "youngsters" probably don't understand and he becomes attacked because of it

Personality:

Somewhat quiet and likes to keep to himself. Has a grandfatherly like attitude towards others, and will always put himself in front of other people. Used to have great friends over in Europe, but every one of them was murdered in a raid on his city in an attempt to capture him, to which Finch fled to Jump City. For this reason is hesitant to make new friends and refuses to fall in love again, due to his deceased wife.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Unknown
Place of Origin: Azarath
Current City: Jump City
History:

He is an Azarathian elder, one of few which were able to flee when Trigon attacked. He was the head of the Azarathian sorcerer's league, and trained most young magicians.

Was a founder of his own group, the European League of Mages, or ELM for short. He then sent most off to be heroes around the eastern world, while he traveled to jump city himself.

Sample RP

"Just go!" his wife screamed as a burning building was collapsing around her.

"I can't leave you here! You'll die!" he pleaded.

"You just have to get out of here! Go to Jump City, you'll be safe there. Look for the Teen Titans!" she instructed.

"You have to get somewhere safe too! Please... you can't die. You're the only one I have left!" he kept getting emotionally unstable.

"I'll always be with you. Always!" she hollered, cowering behind the flames.

"I lov--" he stuttered, as an explosion rang out, taking the last of his family with it.

I edited most things, so if there's anything I missed please point it out.

Last edited by Ajones on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 am

Well written app, but a tiny bit more explanation on his healing and white magic; just how powerful are they, and how much energy do they take?
Back to top Go down
Ajones

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 am

I have edited the portions that you requested, they are in white text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 am

That seems a little overpowered to me. If he can keep up his most powerful magic for hours, then couldn't he use it in a ten-minute fight and easily win? Exactly how powerful is it? Enough to destroy a building with one shot?
Back to top Go down
Ajones

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:57 am

Oh, apologies. I didn't mean for it to seem like that. What I had meant that if he was using the most powerful things he could use it would make him exhausted as anything else would. Exhausted being he would have to rest for perhaps days.

Few hours meaning to the point of near death, as in sever hunger, etc. as I had in the post.

It's a bit difficult to explain, but it's not a constant thing that he can keep up. To use magic, he has to rest afterwards. If he overworks himself, the more he has to rest. 3 hours would bring him to the point of near death, as I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:08 am

That's all good then.

Back to top Go down
Ajones

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:14 am

Woo hoo!! Thank you so much! Very Happy I didn't think I'd make it.

Thanks. Really now. Smile

So... err. how do I get the changed name color now, so I can post on the RPs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finesterra Albrecht Wagner   Finesterra Albrecht Wagner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: