Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
How Dan changed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
How Dan changed Vote_lcapHow Dan changed Voting_barHow Dan changed Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

How Dan changed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

How Dan changed Empty
PostSubject: How Dan changed   How Dan changed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 pm

OT: I got a little tired towards the end so I finished it quick

Jump City Park. Not a cloud in the sky, children playing, adults chatting and pets running around having the time of their life. For the past few days Jump City had been basking in good weather, and it seems as if they would for a little while longer. What they didn’t know was that out on a distant planet a seal was just broken, a seal holding a very powerful evil being. The being then stood there on the barren planet that it was trapped on, looking around to see if there’s any sign of life, there was nothing apart from the seal that trapped it in the center of the planet. It was then that out of nowhere a lightning bolt struck the figure and it disappeared into thin air, next stop: Earth.

Meanwhile back in the park there was a group of people running around when suddenly a great black cloud started to form in the sky from out of nowhere which caused everyone in the park to look up out of wonder. Where did it come from? How long was it going to be there? What caused it? The clouds then started to swirl around a central point before unleashing a single bolt of lightning down striking the ground of the park causing everyone to cover their eyes from the blinding light and some of the debris from the ground. Once the lightning is gone everyone looks over to where it struck, the sky had returned to normal and there was black scorch marks from where the lightning hit.

Spoiler:
As they look over they all see a female standing there, her brown hair blowing in the breeze and her muscles bulging. She looks around, doing a quick scan of the area trying to see if there are any threats to her around, there were none. As she started to walk off one of the men that was standing around came running over to her. “Are you ok?” As he would reach out and touch her arm she would reach up and grab his wrist with lightning quick reactions and throw him all the way across the park and through a few trees much to the shock of everyone in the park. They all started to run in fear, some calling the police although they were already on their way because of the lightning strike.

After she slowly walks around the park she finally comes across a line of police cars with officers crouched behind them all pointing guns at her. Then one officer steps forward with a megaphone in his hand.
“OK, GIVE UP NOW OR WE’LL BE FORCED TO FIRE”. She hears the officer speak but decides to ignore his orders and continues walking towards the cars. “OPEN FIRE!” All the officers then start unloading on her, they all empty their mags before reloading and continuing to shoot. They continue to fire but no bullets effect her. Once all of their guns are empty they all look at her, wondering what to do next. She then reaches down and grabs one of the bullets that bounced off her and looks at it before flicking it back at the officer with the megaphone. The bullet rips through his bullet proof vest and through his chest causing him to collapse to the floor with blood gushing out of his chest struggling to breath. As the other officers look over to their downed comrade some look back over to the woman who within the blink of an eye was ripping through the police cars as if they were paper, ripping the hoods off some and hitting some officers with them, or just destroying the cars in general. Any officer that comes near her got beaten down to within an inch of their life. As one officer runs behind her with his baton out he swings it ready to hit her but she spins and knocks it out of his hand in the blink of an eye and grabs his by the throat and lifting him up. “You think you can hit me? My name is Blue Eve (OT: A play on Black Adam :P) and it’s time for you to die” Before she can do anything a teenage boy in a grey hat lands behind her and grabs the wrist which she was using to hold the police officer up. “Now there’s no need to do that. Now let him go before anyone else gets hurt”. She then looks at the boy’s hand and drops the police officer before swinging at the boy who was holding her wrist but the boy reaches up and grabs her fist, blocking the shot. She had no idea who this boy was who was a strong as her but all the police officers around them knew who he was, he was the Teen Titans East powerhouse known as Dan Yat. She then looks at him a but bewildered but she brings her foot up to meet Dan’s chin which takes him off his feet and knocks him back through the air.

After going crashing into the ground Dan gets back up to his feet and rubs his jaw
”Man, this girl is strong”. He then looks up and sees that Blue Eve is coming down on him ready to crush him but he manages to roll back out of the way and she goes crashing down into the ground. As he looks at the hole which she went down into he notices that she is nowhere to be found. All of a sudden she bursts up out of the ground and the end up in an aerial fight matching each other punch for punch and kick for kick, each hit sending shockwaves through the park, luckily most if not all have managed to get out of the park so whatever damage they did wouldn’t hurt anyone in the area. When they finally come back down both are seen with scratches on them. As Dan prepares to attack Eve gets in the first move and shoots a lightning bolt at his chest which sends him flying back through the air. He lays on the floor holding his chest which is scorched, Eve then walks over sees that she hurt him with that lightning bolt. “Ah, a weakness to magic I see, I can work with this”. Dan then tries to get back to his feet but as he moves she fires another lightning bolt at him which sends him further into the ground and he hits a pipe. As he hits the pipe his powers drain out of his body and all his scratches turn into cuts and he starts bleeding from the mouth. “Ah, a severe weakness to lead, this fight is all but over”. She then pulls Dan’s powerless body out of the hole and rips the lead pipe out of the ground and wraps it around his wrist. She then lifts Dan up by the throat and throws him through a nearby tree. She then picks him up again and prepares to punch a hole straight through his chest but as her fist gets within an inch of his chest a lightning bolt strikes Dan from above and he is transported to a magical dimension. As he lays on the floor Dan suddenly feels the weakness of the lead leave his body and he looks at his wrists and see the lead has gone, is he dreaming? He then looked up and saw an old man sitting in a chair.
Spoiler:
Dan then walked over to the man, he was wondering what on Earth was going on, were they even on Earth anymore? “Um, not to sound rude or anything but what the hell is going on”. “Well you see son I have brought you into my dimension, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Shazam. I am a powerful magical wizard and that girl you were fighting goes by the name of “Blue Eve”, she’s very powerful and one of my greatest mistakes, you see I gave her all the powers she used against you just now. For that I am deeply sorry. But thousands of years ago she came across a race of angel like beings who managed to trap her and send her to their most powerful prison and she only recently escaped. She was about to kill you and due to giving her the powers she has I felt it was my duty to step in. You see now that she knows you were weak to lead she was ready to kill you, but I saved you but to do that I removed your Daxamite ability to process yellow sun energy, this removed your weakness but regrettably, it removed your powers as well. To make up for removing your powers I gave you a new set of powers, the powers of Shazam. All you need do is say my name and you shall be granted with all the same powers as Blue Eve and the great hero Captain Marvel. Now I shall send you back to Earth where I know that with these powers you will defeat Blue Eve”. Shazam then gets out of his seat and sends a lightning bolt at Dan which teleports him back to Earth but as he’s going he sees Shazam’s dimension start to crumble around him.

Back on Earth Eve was speeding all through the park looking for Dan when she sees a lightning bolt strike down near where he was when he left so she speeds over there to go back and kill him. As she gets to where the lightning struck she sees a transformed Dan, he has bulging muscles, a white costume with green tights, boots and gloves. She simply smirks and fires off a lightning bolt at Dan who reacts by firing his own back at her and their lightning bolts collide in mid air causing an explosion and while Eve covered her eyes Dan just jumped straight through the smoke and landed a powerful right hook on the cheek of Eve which knocked her back and sent her crashing across the ground. She then got back up to her feet and she locked her hands with Dan’s as the pair got into a power struggle. Neither of them was getting the upper hand when suddenly a portal opened above them and an angel like creature descended from it

Spoiler:

“Now Eve, it’s time to go back to your prison, except this time you wont be getting out of it” “NEVER”. She then screams angrily and fires a lightning bolt at the angel who holds his hand out and takes the blast before unleashing magical chains from his other hands, trapping Eve. “For someone who was fighting above his weight class you put up a good fight Dan, thanks to Shazam you should now be able to fight even stronger opponents for now. Until next time”. Dan then looked on as the angel took Eve back through the portal to a powerful magical prison where some of the most powerful magical creatures in the world are trapped. Dan then yells out Shazam’s name and changes back to normal before going wandering around the park, enjoying being normal for the first time.
Back to top Go down

How Dan changed
Page 1 of 1