Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Xander Kurai II Vote_lcapXander Kurai II Voting_barXander Kurai II Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Xander Kurai II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus

RPG character
Name: Xander Kurai II
Code Name: Nexus
Villain or good guy?: Good

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Xander Kurai II

Xander Kurai II MKViper9

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Xander Mordred Kurai II
Codename:Nex
Nickname(s):Nextron,Nex,Nex Nex
Alias(es):Nexus
Birth date:March 15th
Classification:Hybrid(Human/Tamaranean)
Affiliation:Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Crystal White
Height:about 4ft 6in.
Weight:104lbs
Other:
Skin Tone-Tanned/Fir
Build Type:Average/Lean
Costume-Nexus Has Two Costumes,1 of which is his Sort of Street Fighter Suit(Above),The Other is his Friend Surge(if anyone wants to take him pm me). The Suit is Made of Silk For His Vest,Steel Plated Gloves spray painted and built by Technicians.He Also Wears His Holster,Which Keeps a couple Plasma Plasters For him,And then he has Some Normal Space Boots,Designed to look like Sneakers.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Cosmo Energy Blasts-Nexus Is Able To Manipulate All Forces Of Space For His Own Will.Using His Cosmo Energy He Creates Energy Waves,Blasts,Orbs which all Three are the basic uses of his power.For Each Wave,blasts,orb It may impact an area,but only little damage. It can also be used to attack an opponent,rendering them weak for a short period of time.He Can Also Manipulate Ultraviolet Radiation,Which Also Helps With Creating His Blasts and Forms. For The Waves,They Can Rise up to about 4-7.5 ft.similar To The Chi Waves(on DBZ).

Energy Flight-Similar To What The GL Corps Use,Nexus Can Use The Radiation and The Energies To create Flight,making it able for him to Fly anywhere,At any time. He Can Fly up to about 80-120 mph(.

Energy Bursts-Like all Tamaraneans,Nexus when concentrated can use his Energy to channel destructive blasts,or Bursts,which can at one time impact a great amount Of Area unlike Cosmo Energy Blasts,which are just the basics blasts of Cosmo Energy Blasts. Therefore,It May Cause an Explosion,wiping Out any Force in its Path,Although it has never been used.

Superhuman Strength-Nexus,Being Half Tamaranean,has Superhuman Strength,though The Strength Can Not Make him Invulnerable,Though he can only lift up to a ton of weight.

Cosmo Fields-This is one of the basic Force Fields Used For Nexus. Like his other powers,when He concentrates His Energy and thoughts,his mind creates a Plasma-Like Orb of Energy which surrounds Nexus' Whole Entire Body,Although Since its a Basic Forcefield it can be easily Destroyed By a greater force when impacted.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Girls
Pizza
Fighting
Freedom

Dislikes:
Villains
Death
Losing
Psions

Strengths:
Space Matter-Space is Where Nexus Gets Most of His Cosmo Energy from,due to his abalities. Nexus Also Has the power To control all non-movable matter(space junk),In space,and convert them into Energy that he'll be able to use.

Weaknesses:
Nuclear Waste-Nuclear Waste Is One of the main things that could hurt Nexus. Due To The Fact That Nuclear Waste can perhaps Pollute The Earth,It can also pollute Space,therefore causing a lack of cosmo energy For Nexus,Rendering him Vulnerable.

Skills:
Acrobatics-On His Father's Side,He has a history of ancestors being great athletes,especially in Acrobatics. Nexus,inherited these traits,in which he can jump from building to building,Freerun,etc.

MMA-Before Finding Out His True Identity,Xander attended Judo,Karate,Martial Arts,And Other Arts of Fighting,Which helped him during Combat,If his Powers Failed at one point.

Equipment:
Xander Carries with him a Plasma Gun,Hand crafted by His Grandfather before his Birth.

Spoiler:

Habits/Quirks:
Pranking
Playing Too Much Video Games

Personality:Xander is the type of guy that if your down,he'll make you laugh. He has a personality compared to Beast Boy. He's Rebellious at Times,A Prankster,He Jokes,But When It comes time to being Serious He Will Be Serious.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:Xander Kurai I(Father)
Harok'ira(Mother)
Place of Origin:Father(Steel City)
Mother(Tamaran)

Current City:Father(Jump City)
Mother(Unknown)

History:Before The Destruction of Tamaran,It was said that Xander's Mother Had Travel Across The Galaxy,To Escape a Arranged Marriage.She Landed On Earth at quickly began to blend in with the Locals. Taking a Job as a Waitress,She Met Xander Kurai. The Two Fell In Love.Xander Sr. eventually found out of her true identity and left her. Shortly,After Being Pregnant for a while,she gave birth to Xander Jr. Not Knowing Where To take him,She left him at His father's Door Step and Ran Away. Xander Sr. Worried about telling Nexus of his true identity ,let him live a normal life style. As Xander Jr began to mature and grow up,he soon realized of his Powers. Eventually Xander Sr. told him the truth. Xander Jr. Ran Away from his Father,And Swore Never to come Back Again. He wandered the Streets Later to find out about a group of Heroes just like him called the Teen Titans. He Then,became determined to become a Titan in their Organization,Titans East.

Sample RP-
"Xander,Are you going to finish your dinner",Dad said in confusion. "I guess I'm Not that Hungry Dad.",i reply in a frown. "Son Im Sorry I didnt tell you about your mother, i was afraid you wou--",I stopped him as i quickly stood up and grabbed a knife pointing it at his Neck. My eyes turned Very Pale White In Anger for what He said. "AFRAID I WOULD DO WHAT! You Weren't afraid of ANYTHING!",I yelled at him. "You Were worried That I would Be a disgrace to you. Well Guess What,Your My Father and you should accept me for who I am. Im sorry Im Not Human entirely. But it doesnt give you the Damn Right To Try To Make Me feel Like a Reject.",I croaked as tears dropped down from my eyes. I got up and went upstairs to pack my things. "Where Do you think your Going.",He Glared at me."Far Away From you.",I moaned as i continued to pack my things. "Dont Think your Going To Run Away",he said as he put up his fist as if he was going to smack me. Unfortunately,I stopped him. I grabbed his Arm as it was a inch away from me. "Dont you Ever Think about doing that.. Ever.",I roared. I busted the Window Open Standing Outside on the Ledge. I Looked back at Dad For One More Time Before I left. I Jumped Down On the Ledge with my Drawstring Backpack equipped as i ran away into the City.

Last edited by Nexus on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 am

Your App. reminds me of a char I was thinking of for an NPC. If you wanted a better base pic or at least more animated, you could use this if you wanted. Either way I'm gonna post the picture because the description of him fits the guy perfectly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:42 am

I'll look at this in full tomorrow, but for now you need to explain your powers far more, e.g., how much can he lift, how fast can he fly, etc. And what's the difference between the cosmo energy blasts and the energy bursts?
Back to top Go down
Nexus

RPG character

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Energy bursts are more effective like i explained. but ill put a bit more detail into it
Back to top Go down

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 pm

I still need a lot more detail on your energy manipulating stuff. For the cosmo energy blasts, how powerful are they? How big can your waves be, can you create shields and so forth? 'Etc.' doesn't tell me much. Same for the energy bursts, how strong are they?

As for your strengths and weaknesses. Space and matter? What is that meant to mean? Some explanation on that, please. And if nuclear waste is the only weakness he has, then I need some solid explanation on that too. What effect does it have on him and to what extent?
Back to top Go down
Nexus

RPG character

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 am

ive edited it. ill be re-editing after breakfast
Back to top Go down

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xander Kurai II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander Kurai II   Xander Kurai II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xander Kurai II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: