Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mission Passout
Today at 8:58 am by Shadowwalker

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 1:53 am by Shadowwalker

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 am by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 am by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Kip

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Shadowwalker

Megabot

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

Emmz, Rin, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Teams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Sukio

Location : Behind you with my Katana around you neck, about to kill you

RPG character
Name: Dimitri Lock
Code Name: Zero Sukio
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 pm

What team's are there in Steel City and how can you make one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 pm

*Moved to Medical Bay*

There is an underground team in Steel called the Slivers, yet they do not see mvery active at the moment, nor do they recruit. Their ranks consisted, as far as I know, out of Shadow, Apache, Krious and Simca.

You can make a team, but I would want to see a complete list of at least 5 members. All those members need to want to join before you add them to the list. After that, I can make you a Tower. It might be a bit tricky and no guarantees, but it's possible, I guess.

One thing: Steel City is no Jump. I don't want to see rainbows and lollypops everywhere, not in your Tower, not in the City.

The City has a clear description here, just so you know what NPC's and Gangs are there:
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t746-steel-city

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~  (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...

Last edited by Emblem on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Can it be a underground base or some thing not some thing in plain site It was going to be called Shadow Moon or in Japanese Shadouruna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Do i post in the teams part and put recruiting ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Ya know, I have to conclude you apparently did not understand the thing I implored you to do when I was reviewing your character application: Be patient. Do not make me say it again. There's a whole bunch of members, all in their own timezones, and they're not about ready to rush over here every 10 minutes. The only thing is that My team and I have to answer to all of them.

First of all, double posting is not allowed. If you want to say more then you posted in your first message, edit it in.

Being not-English by nature, I could not fret on how you called your base. It's all fine by me. But if you start getting multi-lingual, I do want to enforce some degree of spelling. it's I, not i. Plain sight and don't forget to use .'s every now and again. Trying to type logical sentences would also help. Reread your own typing, you will see what I mean. Language and grammar are important parts of any RP.

I do suspect other team members might want to have a say in this naming thing? A Team isn't a one-man-cell. Might wanna get your members together first before deciding on a name.

The exterior look of your base is also up to you. When you get the other members, post in this very thread, I'll see it. And before you do like some others did before you, I do not want a barrage of spams on almost every board to ask if anyone wants to join your team.

Good luck assembling your team!

~Emblem

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~  (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Sorry about the sign up thing I did not see you post and I was on break in collage when you posted

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Apologies after making mistakes does not have much of an effect, does it? Nor do I need any reason for this error. Please bear it in mind next time. Assuming you mean College, my teacher-gene wants to point you to the mistakes of browsing RP sites while in class, but hey, it ain't my life.

Yet the fact that you did not see my post does not mean it ain't there. Explaining yourerror does not diminish it. It seems only logical to check for replies before going on with your plan. You asked something, but instead of waiting, you rushed on without a reply. No wonder an apology followed. If I would get a dime every time that has happened so far...

do make sure that the next reply to this is a team of 5 names. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 pm

So is this a yes to Titans South because so far, as I was told, there would be no chances of a "Titans" Team in Steel City. Due to you still had it under consideration and Simca didn't want it because the Sliver's were supposed to reign supreme in Steel over the crime syndicates? Not to mention you both have repeatedly told me you found another team unnecessary and thought some people should just be their own rouge heroes.

Do not mistake this as me complaining that you're allowing it now, but not when I asked. Quite the contrary, I just want to know if it's still going to be a branch of the Titans, considering that he does get 5 names. Which if it is, he can add me as one because Spider-Girl wants to be a Titan. Therefore he would only need three and I'm sure AJ, would be willing to join in upon me asking him. Meaning all and all he would only need one or two more people.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:40 am

The Slivers have not been very active as of late. I do not know their current status, but since new members keep coming the site can't sit still. I am currently debating the Slivers' position.

I have not yet approved the idea of a new Titans Tower. I want to see names, then I will see if I can authorize another Tower. Asking to be allowed to make a tower results in me telling what you need to do to get a serious application going. If I don't see some serious work, then it's gonna be a no. You can't hodl your own in Steel without some decent preparation Wink

As for the rogue heroes, we still have a lot of those as well. If I have to make a new Tower for every new 5 members, we'd have about 15 Towers I guess? Which half of them would go inactive within a month. It's their choice, not mine. It's my choice to respect their choice. If some really wanna be in a Tower, they'll get it done through this method.

You'd haev to look at Zero for answers if this was gonna be a Titan branch. So far, he only called it a team.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 am

It will be a team and a Teen Titan. Just adding that for others Who want to know Very Happy

Last edited by Zero Sukio on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 am

D'aww...and here I was expecting some originality. Why does it have to be different yet so alike? ''No we're not Titans but we do exactly the same thing they do and ally ourselves with them''

You did check all the options you have, I assume. Did you, in your endless calculations, ever added Steel City to the equation?

I mena, why make them all goody-goody in a city who is lost? If you wanna be Goody-goody, go to Jump, not Steel. Steel eats goody people for breakfast!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:14 am

I just Edited it Sorry for being a pain Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 am

0_o That was quick...
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 am

Yeah Emblem is right in some sense Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teams   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:49 am

''Sorry for being a pain. LOL.'' I see nothing funny in this. I specifically said this:

''If you wanna be Goody-goody, go to Jump, not Steel. Steel eats goody people for breakfast!''

So what's the first thing you edit...Make it a Titan Tower. Did you honestly read my post? Or were you too busy rushing, just skimming over it? How can you state I am right in some sense and do the exact opposite?

Do you honestly think I wanted another T-Tower instead of a half-thing? I hoped you'd read my post and truly add Steel City to the mix.... Making things more dark, violent, exploring new ways of doing your thing. I guess that hope was lost. next time, I'll make the hints more obvious.

I do hope there'll be something to look forward too though, cause Steel ain't gonna be cleaned up. Even the Mayor is corrupt, don't expect any public support for a Titan Branch. I expect some diamond-class work form this one, cause I do wanna read how it's gonan be pulled off, canon wise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams   

Back to top Go down

Teams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next