Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Charles McFarland Vote_lcapCharles McFarland Voting_barCharles McFarland Vote_rcap 
Moon
Charles McFarland Vote_lcapCharles McFarland Voting_barCharles McFarland Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Charles McFarland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles McFarland

Charles McFarland Empty
PostSubject: Charles McFarland   Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Full Character Name
Charles McFarland

Charles McFarland Moi10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Charles McFarland
Birth date:1836
Classification: Human
Affiliation:Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey/Green
Height: 1.60m
Weight:60kilo's

===POWERS===

Powers:
Perception of time is relative for me, I can slow things down to the point of standing still or speed it up. My body however apply's to all nature's laws, so if I were to freeze time in my mind, I too stand still. With this power I am able to wield my backsword to true perfection, as well as device cunning strategies against my unlucky foe's.

With this power I can slow time down to make mere seconds seem like an hour for myself, in battle that would mean i can anazyze the other persons movement, watch his muscle tense up, cool down. Allowing me to predict my enemy's next move. My body might not move in such a time, but by eyes still see and my mind works at normal speed.
I can also dodge arrows and maybe bullets with this to a certain extend. Think of Neo doing his first dodging on the roof.

Equiptment:
At all times I carry around my backsword, which a mere simple blade, nothing special. It looks like a katana and is handmade. I can also wield a simple bow, but i normally don't bring that along, only if i plan to do some hunting.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Challenges for the mind, Chicken, Chocolate,

Dislikes:
Technologie

Strengths:
The Mind, The Backsword and The Bow.

Weaknesses:
I am merely Human

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Charles McFarland was born on a cloudy tuesday in 1836. Although that in it self wasn't all that odd, it was that start of a fully clouded year. Like all others I had a loving father and mother, not for long sadly. Charles' parents died when 5 winters had passed, having only an uncle to take care of him, he was send there. Charles' uncle, a vicious cruel man had no interest in the likes of him so he send him off to the local landlord for a few coin. The landlord was a nice although strict man, he was honest and took care of his staff.

When Charles' tenth winter was nearing an end he was called by the landlord, the Landlord offered Charles a chance; He could continue cleaning the stable's the rest of my life, or he could be trained in the arts of swordmanship. For Charles the choice was very simple, he always admired the knights coming and going, how the handles their swords. To Charles it looked like a dance, one he wanted to learn no matter what.

As the eighteenth winter passed since Charles' birth, he was now a full fledged swordsman. Charles didn't meet his match inside the castle so one morning he simply walked out with his selfmade backsword, not caring what the landlord would say or do. From then on Charles lived as a highwayman, searching for someone who could meet his skill, robbing wealthy sods so he could eat, but always on the move.

Charles was now a wanted man, hunted down by knights in shining armor, their armor never really did result in much coin so after a while he stopped killing them. One morning, after taking care of his latest persuers he stumbled upon a high tower in the middle of no where. Still in need of food he went inside to take a look. What he found was more then he could imagine, silken rugs, golden stairs, Heaven. Once Charles had what he needed to live a couple more months he headed back out, at the door a funny little man was waiting with a crooked pointy hat. Charles Treathened, the man just laughed before speaking some unknown tongue to Charles.

The next thing Charles saw was the outskirts of Jump City. Charles, slightly mental from the shock, now starts his crimespree in the heart of Hero Central.

Sample RP

A lost story from back in the day, one mentioning Charles if only briefly, it was once told in the busiest of taverns, now it is long forgotten.

The night was dark and dreary, casting shadows everywhere. As if the land was being overrun by shadow folk, standing there, swaying in the wind.

“What for nonsense is this?! Everyone knows shadow folk ain’t standin’ around doin’ nothin’!” Someone shouted through the packed bar. It was busier then usual, but only because the village elder, or madman by some, decided to honor the young folk with a story from when he was young.

“Will you shut your pie hole and let me tell ya’ll the story?” the village elder yelled across the room. It was an old hunched man, flesh over bones, but still quick on his feet. As things settled down he got comfortable once more next to the cosy fire and started once more.

Where was I, ah yes! The night was dark and dreary, casting shadows everywhere. As if the land was being overrun by shadow folk, standing there, swaying in the wind. Back then Jack was a young agile lad, no more then 19 summers had passed since his dear mother gave her life for him. God rest her soul. Back then; all nights were dark and dreary, for a great evil ruled the lands with fear.

Being outside in such a weather can almost be torture, but Jack had to, he still had to chop some wood for the fire. It had been raining days without end, so at night was the only time he could actually get warm and dry up. So there Jack was, chopping wood, in the rain, at night in the dark, little young me. You had to be careful at night, there were stories of people disappearing, vanishing into the cold night air. A friend of Jack’s had disappeared the night before but he didn’t believe much of the stories, the friend probably ran of with some hot young thing, he’ll be back. The next morning, after being all warm and dry in front of a roaring fire all night, Jack decided to head into town, get some groceries.

The village square was awfully busy this time of day, a huge crowd had gathered there, right in the middle. Not knowing what was going on Jack stayed near the back, leaning against the bakery. He couldn’t hear much from what was being said so he just leaned and stayed quiet, waiting for something to happen.

The baker, a nice guy, Bob, didn’t have any customers so he came out of his shop. Jack and he started talking, some pleasantries, the kids and his wife, that sort of thing. It wasn’t long however until Bob slightly changed his composure and started talking about what was going on. Apparently someone declared the land to be his and he comes to speak to us later that day.

“Ah thank you dear” The elder says as he takes the beer pitcher followed by a big sip to calm his throat after all the talking. For a minute it seems as if he forgets about everything but the fire and the beer, the waitress however gets curious for the rest of the story so she speaks up “Then what happened Jack?” The elder looks around, getting his bearings before continuing.

Lets see, Jack doesn’t like politics so he tries to leave, Bob stops him, yes that seems about right. After a while people start pointing and talking wildly, then without warning it came.

The carriage was pitch black, the horses as black the night with fiery red eyes, riding to the little platform on the village square, stopping for no-one or nothing. Once they did reach the platform they went in a quick orderly stop without anyone or anything seeming to command them. Slowly the door opened, a black robed figure stepped out. With carefully calculated steps the figure walked up platform, once there he spun around looking at the crowd gathering at the edges.

“Greetings simpletons...” the figure started, his voice odd as if deformed. He had a black mask covering his face, so there was no recognizing him. He went on a bit on how he despises the world, how he hates this town and how strong he is. A typical jackass if you ask me, and the crowd thought so as well as they started booing, trying to yell him off stage. Jack could see it all escalate from where he stands, watching the black figure. It didn’t take long before the figure snapped his fingers and the trunk on his carriage started opening with a loud creaking sound, making the crowd go silent in an instant. From the trunk a body emerged, it seemed to be floating, slowly going higher and higher. Once everyone in the square could see the body the bag was pulled off its head, it was Jacks friend. The friend, or Phillip, looked like he was beaten up, a blue eye, scratches, bruises. Poor guy. What happened next went kinda quick, Phillip dove back in the trunk, Blackie went in the carriage and the horses steamed off of the square.

Soon after a town meeting was arranged, Blackie wasn’t liked, he should go and get himself killed! Or that was the general idea, Jack didn’t agree, at least he thought first Phillip should be rescued and who knows who else. Soon a vote was to be made, who should do it? Jack was on the list as well, he had some skills with an axe but that’s it. In the end it seemed obvious, there was only one the strongest, the youngest, the best! Jack. Jack didn’t see why they picked him and quickly said No! After little persuading Jack agreed and he headed home to grab what ever gear he thought he would need. Actually he could only come up with food and his Axe, and with that he headed out.

It wasn’t long before Jack bumped into the village fool, an old guy, Charles McFarland, pretty quick on his feet but living in his own world it seemed. Jack tried to shoo him off but Charles never went far as Jack walked on towards where his friend was kept. One morning Jack woke up with a long stick pointing in his face, it was Charles again. After hitting the stick away with a hand he tried to stand up, but was mercilessly hit making him stay where he was. Jack reached for his Axe but was struck once again. He didn’t get it, what was the old fool thinking? When Jack tried to grasp the stick he was struck a third time followed by a terrifying swipe aiming for Jack’s neck, but Charles stopped just in time. When Jack looked up Charles nodded and handed Jack a stick of his own. Now the days weren’t only filled with long walks, but also getting beat up with a stick. As Jack got closer to his destination he got better and better, they even changed to actual backsword’s instead of sticks.

One morning Jack, after almost beating Charles, finally saw the source of his hate, a dark gloomy castle, surrounded by dead tree’s. This had to be the place, Charles immediately vanished upon seeing it. Luckily Jack still had one of Charles backsword’s and of course his axe. Getting in wasn’t hard at all there didn’t seem to be any guards to sneak around for. Once inside he went looking for the dungeon, what ever happened the prisoners had to go free first! Jack found what he was looking for, but all the cells were empty, no-one was to be found in the castle. So Jack headed to the throne-room, someone should be here if anywhere in the castle. He stepped into darkness which was supposed to be throne-room, he yelled out for anyone and was greeted by the same deformed voice he heard in the village square.

With a big whoosh a fire started burning, spreading around the room in a long line near the walls, lighting up the room. The room was filled with a lot of hooded figures, all dressed in black and wearing masks. In the middle on the throne seemed to sit the leader. “Hello... Jack! We’ve been... expecting you!” Jack didn’t like the atmosphere so his hand crept a little closer to his weapon. Seeing his hand move two hooded figures moved in closer, not knowing who they were or their intention Jack pulled out his while making a big swipe as he turned around. While turning Jack managed to cut one of the masks in half without hurting the person behind it before holding the tip on the other person’s throat. With a glance at the damaged mask he thought he saw someone he knew. “My my... aren’t we all... oeh looking at my pointy stick! I can wield it and you can’t! KILL HIM!”

It was like those words started a dance, a quick passed elegant dance, with fire, blood and black fabric. The hooded figures charged, Jack fended them off remembering his training well. He didn’t want to hurt anyone but to survive himself one thing came to an other, a broken mask, a finger, a foot. He showed no fear to the cowards, he was vastly outnumbered. They came at him with axes and swords, but he didn’t have too much trouble. Once only moans of pain remained Jack calmed down a bit and wiped the blood off his blade. The leader could only laugh loudly at this spectacle before folding his hood back. “Of course...” He grabbed his mask, and slowly pulled it off his face. “Why shouldn’t you suddenly develop a skill with the sword?” Once the mask was dropped on the floor Jack dared to look upon his self-proclaimed nemesis.

What he saw first wouldn’t get through to him, could it really be? Was his nemesis Phillip? his childhood friend? Jack sunk down on his knees, losing all faith, and looking at the damage he caused, seeing villagers in pain all around him. He didn’t want this! Jack never wanted to hurt anyone! He wanted to protect the people he now struck down. “Why...?” He was barely able to mumble against the evil laughing Phillip. “Why?! You always had everything! Women! Money! Friends! EVERYTHING! And now...” Phillip slowly walks over to Jack, kicking one of his accomplice out of the way. “Now... you’ll lose it all!” Phillip took his cloak off his shoulders and revealed one big ass sword on his back. With Philips evil laugh he pulled the sword off of his back and lifted it up in the air. With a strong powerful blow he sliced his sword through the air into the ground where Jack used to be. When the dust cleared Phillip looked around confused as he didn’t see Jack’s body. “You made me worry for your life! You made me kill my fellow villagers! You don’t care for anyone else! You don’t deserve to live!” With that Jack knocked the hilt of his sword on the head of Phillip to knock him out. After disarming everyone he tied their hands if they had any and dumped Phillip back in the truck on the carriage.

With everyone packed in the carriage he went on his way back which was way faster then walking. Once back in the village he was greeted as a hero with many cheers, oh’s and ah’s. Although hard to believe at first the village rounded up the evil gang and put them all in jail to under go their trial. Many questions remained, why, how did Phillip float, is it all Phillips doing? But Jack didn’t care, he did what set out to do! He learned how to wield a sword, and he might just be a couple of steps closer to conquering that girl he always had a crush on.

Last edited by Charles McFarland on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Charles McFarland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles McFarland   Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Just a quick tip since everyone seems to be asking me again to help with their apps. I can tell you right now your time power is going to be denied, it's too general. Please explain it's limits and capabilities in IMMENSE detail. Just a tip for faster approval. By this I mean, give other examples or hypothetical situations of how it can work and how it can't work so the Admin or moderator can get a better feel as to how you'll use it during roleplays. Wink
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Charles McFarland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles McFarland   Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 am

Dear Charles,

Unfortunately, approval won't be done yet. I need a little bit of information.

You have your Mind, Backsword and Bow. Yet I have not read anything about the Bow or the Backsword. What is this Backsword of yours anyway? Could you list it under Equipment and explain it a bit to us? As for as I can tell it's a modified sword, but how it is modified, I do not know.

Furthermore, on the Time power, I can understand why you would want to use it, but as far as the usefullness goes, if your body stands still while slowing down time, in the equation for others, things go just as fast. While your mind can think up things, that's about it. Am I correct?

Furthermore I do not think you asked Jak for a review, seeing his first sentence. However, his advice is yours to follow or not. I do understand the power in all relatively but I do not know others would understand it as fully as I do.
Back to top Go down
Charles McFarland

Charles McFarland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles McFarland   Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 am

Nothing on the drawing? the sample rp? -sniffles-

anyways, its updated.

would have loved to go telekinesis, but it didn't seem to fit my charracter and i might be a bit overpowered with that. (although i'm evil and there are so many good guys it might be usefull to be a little overpowered o.o)
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Charles McFarland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles McFarland   Charles McFarland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 am

If we're talking about how strong villains should be, Ialready calculate a little extra strenght to their advantage. I agree that, and especially within current condition, Villains should be somewhat stronger then the average hero.

And I did only comment on the things that needed improval. The things tha twere okay, well, function's first, so to say. If you want it, I appreciate the effort you put into both the Sample RP and the drawing Wink

Oh and before I forget:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charles McFarland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles McFarland   Charles McFarland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles McFarland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: