Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
My apologies... - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy apologies... - Page 2 Voting_barMy apologies... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
My apologies... - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy apologies... - Page 2 Voting_barMy apologies... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My apologies...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

My apologies... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 am

*Looks at Dea.* You still have sanity to lose?
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character
Name: Dea
Code Name: none
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Emblem wrote:
Let it be noted henceforth:

''EMBLEM SAVES SANITY''

Doesn't happen much, but it's official now Very Happy

Oh lord.... I've unleashed a monster....

Emblem wrote:
EDIT: Just so that everyone understand what is going on here, I am currently doing a favor to Kinzey by helping her with a Final Fantasy forum she wants to see up and running again. She has competent Moderators, but they seem to do a bit too much speculation and discussion in favor of the subject.

Hence where my sanity wanes....

Emblem wrote:
I'm the bastard that sticks to the facts and thinks up solution for several problems.

Awwwwww.... *huggs the wittel bastard*

No seriously.... maybe it's because I'm too nice.... but whenever I try to do what you've been doing? Things either continue in a rat race, or everything flat lines. So now do you see why I am so grateful?

Senshuken wrote:
*Looks at Dea.* You still have sanity to lose?

....... O.o

I LIKE HIM!or her? *LAUGHS!*
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Oh wait.... almost forgot.....

*HUGS EMBLEM*

*runs back out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 am

GOOD CORN! KINZEY'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
-glompglompglompglompglomp-

I is sad for no normal hugz available from me. :C I can only give attack-ninja-personal space invasion hugs! Very Happy Lovelovelovelove screeeeeeeeeam lovelovelovelove yellllllllp.

Sorry. I just got back from Starbucks. And it's 10PM. That should explain a bit of my madnessssss. WELCOME BACK! <3
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 am

*RUNNINGLEAPINGTACKLEGALOMPAGESOFJOYONATRAMOPOLINEODMADNESS!!!!!!!!!!*

YAY!! It's Honest!!! Back to try and kill me again!!!!!!!!!! YAAYY!!!! *throws a celebration of confetti and balloons and a cake that reads RIP: Dea.... Good luck in Lumerjack Land *

lol!
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:42 am

*Hands Dea a contact and a pen* Just do me a favor and sign this before you are brutally murdered. It would make things much easier for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:03 pm

-pulls out sleek mafia gun from fancy black trenchcoat-

Ay, you tryin' to sell Miss Dea life insurance policy? It will do no good, I tell ya. Mafia has control over the insurance companies of the world. We've got your back, but only if your allegiance lies with the Mafia Drug Lords of Russia. No silly lies about "your car break down, we buy you new car" or "your home get struck by lightning, we give you new home"––that stuff is crap. Just look at those Allstate commercials! They have, at end of commercial, little writing under the label of disclaimer that "coverage not available in all states." You see? Insurance policy is crap. You need mafia protection. If people give you problem, we take care of it. However, if you want someone to protect you from someone trying to kill you, that is no good. Kaiser Ehrlichmann is our mutual benefactor! If not for him, we have no access to good German automatic rifles. The rifles are good stuff, no? Makes "taking care of the business" easier. What does the AFLAC company have? I do not see the duck as a something for protection. I agree the water falls off their feathers, but they have no bullet proof vests. It is crap! Silly ducks. Waterfoul is no good. You need the mafia on your side. We got your back.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Actually, I was merely trying to get the rights to Dea's soul before there was a feeding frenzy for it. It has nothing to do with any life insurance policy.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 am

Dea got herself some Hoenst protection.

And if she truly needs it, another fiery hothead named Emblem. You can't have her soul until I've made sure that site of hers is up and running! Very Happy

Oh and Honest...Calm down would ya? I don't wanna call you a disgrace to coffee drinkers around the globe, but that last two posts were equal parts insane and weird. Don't mind if you do that, but don't blame the coffee!

Coffee is a sacred part of my daily (teacher) routine, it is not to be messed with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dea
Dea

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 am

*looks suspiciously at pen before taking it in hand*

*leans over to sign, then stops to listen at Honest and Senshuken*

O.o My soul!?

*stalls on getting the site fixed* *shifty eyes*

You know what's sad? I'm not even on a "Team" and I think my character is the youngest in here -.-
I mean... how much MORE vulnerable can a dumb kid get??

Emblem... I need adopted.... *pouts and sniffles*
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:22 am

Yeah, and now it's about time things get freaky.

Because I would not call it wise in any circumstances to tell Emblem, of all characters, that you need to be adopted. Besides, would he have ANY benefit of it?

(Is thinking about it. Since Dea is indeed without protection, and I watched too many FF: Advent Children with Marlene/Barret and Denzel/Cloud)

This actually could be a storyline...

Emblem fires up and looks at Senshuken and Honest.

''...Which of you maggots wants to feel the heat?''

Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:12 am

*Takes back the soul paper work and replaces them with adoption papers.*

I might be a thousand year old demon, but I'm not a heartless monster. I've adopted kids before. You might have heard of my last son, Georges J. Danton. He was a good kid... I was rather sad to see him go.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:42 am

Oh yes leave it to a Demon to raise a French Revolutionist.

You know, this reminds me why demons should never adopt children. No good will come off it. In accordance with that French lad. I'll make it short:

You see the French have never actually won a war. WWI got them in a stalemate, and probably be lost if the Americans had not conveniently helped them. You see, Russia quit war, so the 'Germans' had more power to bring to Paris now. France got lucky thanks to the Americans. they acted all high and mighty, asking huge amounts of repaying money from the losing party.

Thanks to that, and the Versailles Treaty, we get WWII! And again, within days, the French were surrounded and surrendered, thanks to one little man with a weird mustache. Vichy-France was nothing more then a shell of France itself, and traiterous to boot.

Had the Americans, Canadians and English not been involved, the entire continent Europe would still speak ony German to this day. The French only won the French Revolution, and that was a civil war, French vs. French!

And don't start about poor lil' Napoleon, who gravely underestimated the technique of Scorched Earth and the Russians! Imperial Overstretch and his Greediness got the best of him, making him a loser in the end.

*Ends*

So...You'd rather think it's best to instill Dea's care into my hands, or those of a French-raising Demon?

Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 am

The French Revolution wasn't French vs French. There was clean up and a couple of small scale battles early on, but the Revolution itself wasn't really a civil war. It was a war France fought against pretty much the rest of Europe. Even before Napoleon, France was fighting on a number of fronts, Mostly counties with Monarchs that wanted to stop the idea of a Republic from spreading... And England.

The funny thing is, France won these wars before Napoleon came to power. It was really one of its finest hours. Helped unite Italy and Germany too.

And all of this came about because of my little boy. It was a real shame that he was betrayed before he could see it, but he helped change the world.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:28 am

So Hell High does teach their students something.

Yet I don't agree fully. Do pay no heed to any misuse of translations, it's what I learned in class, given in Dutch. Fetching my big books now would be a shame, and probably strain my spine :P And I don't think we need to go all acedemic, quoting resources and researchers and the likes. I haev to do that too many times a day already.

''In your words, that clean up and small scale battles'' was the first part, and to this day deemed the revolution part of the French Revolution. I wouldn't describe the siege of the Bastille on the 14th of Juli a clean up. It's still regarded as a major event if not starting point of this French Revolution. althought the lower regions of the social structure did not get better, the might of the French nobility was cut down in favor of the French acedemic bourgeoisie. That was my French vs French thing I mentioned earlier. In the beginning, this was very true. You just counted in the wars, not just the revolution.

And Napoleon proved his militray prowess by means of this wars, he was surely instrumental. The Battle of Toulon, per example.

If you count in the Coalition Wars, you count in 23 years of Revo-France versus a Coalition of other countries. This ends with Napoleon Bonaparte's defeat. While indeed they were at a peak, the English still rivaled their power. After that, the Treaty of Wenen (/Viennes I think?) was all that remained. Now that's a subject I like :P

But I digress. I like history since it's gonna be what earns me money but this is about being the right guy for Dea. You wanna raise her up as a revolutionist? She's 7 years of for goodness sakes! You go Demon, and you stay in your own dimension, do not bother with the people of this Earth! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My apologies...   My apologies... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apologies...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next