Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Vote_lcapHolding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Voting_barHolding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Vote_rcap 
Moon
Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Vote_lcapHolding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Voting_barHolding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Empty
PostSubject: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:46 pm

He had no idea what day it was. Neither what time it was. The cell that he now called Home was cold, musky, and humid. He had a bed, and that was about it. More like a rag on a wooden plank.

Yet he did not ask for more. He would solve the cold by making heat himself, he would keep himself company by rethinking all that had happened while he was 'asleep'. And while he did not wrought the destruction upon Jump, nor had he ever wanted it, Emblem thought this was the best thing to do. Until they were convinced of his innocence, his name was that of a villain, a poetical fallen angel.

His physical wounds reduced to mere scars, only adding to his great number of scars and experiences, Emblem now also had no trouble facing his mental scars, and facing his past ordeals. The Chalice of Harmony had not given him sanity, yet it gave him clarity. No longer was his mind clouded, he had stepped into the light, and faced the memories and feelings within.

While he was juggling with three fiery orbs of flame, a warden passed checking what the flashes of light were doing in his holding cell.

''Hello sir Warden. How are you today?''

''You disgusting arsonist...''

''Why thank you. Such kindness. If you see me as your enemy, then do realise I can vaporise you where you stand. Yet I chose not to. I am not your enemy.''

Silence followed by the sounds of footsteps down the long hall...Emblem sighed as he countinued to amuse himself with his flaming magic. He had to train it form scratch, seeing he lost his main fuel, the Infinimagus Initiative. all he had, was experience...and he was hungry as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

The sound of a metal door shutting, followed by soft foot steps fill the quiet hallway as the leader of the Teen Titans East squard marches through Impel Down. Will feels a bit nervous as he gets closer to the pyromancer that almost destroyed the world recently. Will comes to a stop infront of cell K48 and looks at the man sitting on the bed, juggling fire.

Hello, Emblem.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:07 pm

While the warden had left, there were footsteps coming form the other way. For some reason, it had been really quiet today. Maybe the more rowdy prisoners were put elsewhere, or maybe it was karma. As Emblem was tired of mere juggling, he threw his fireballs through the room, making them bounce against the walls, ground, showering sparks. Yet all of the sudden, in the middle of Emblem's pondering, the footsteps stop in front of his cell, and the individual belonging to those steps talks.

''Hello, Emblem.''

All the sparks shot up instantly, embedding themselves in the roof of the prison cell, lighting it up slightly. Emblem could hardly see who stood in front of his cell, all he did was sense the bodily heat. He also noted something more. Some sort of anxious feeling. The atmosphere hinted towards that though.

''Hello concrete door man. You know you don't have to be afraid of me, especially not since I'm here because I want to. Or for the fact that I did not destroy the world nor even tried to. Talk to any of the Titans or that group Krious leads. If you're not, forget I said anything but those first four words.''

Emblem coughed twice as his lungs did not like the way they were treated for over a year, only working half as hard in their sedated dreaming state. Emblem did know he had to get them back into shape. Talking would help with that, if only slightly. There was a question he just had to ask, if only in politeness.

''However, since you are here standing before me, you are either a criminal wanting to finish me off now that I'm in a somewhat weakened or you are someone who wants to know something. I'm guessing it's about recent things, but it does not have to be. Which begs the polite question: What brings you here to Impel Down? And of course, be polite to state your name, I can't see who you are but you can see me, at least give me something to entertain myself with..''

Emblem layed back on his bed, looking up at his now illuminated roof. In one way, the grey concrete embedded with little sparks and flames would almost look like a night sky. Which was possibly the only thing Emblem missed. A night sky, a grassy hill, peace and quiet. It was quiet enough here, yet too tensed up and hatred-bearing to be peaceful, and the old architecture was interesting, yet nothing compared to a grassy hill in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

My apologies, for not introducing myself. We've met before but only I know of you. My name is Psychosis, the leader of the second Teen Titan team in Jump City. I was in the group of heroes there to help you. And like you, I'm a spell caster. Your works have inspired me and I would like to be your student. I want to learn more about the magic in us. I've seen and heard about you major in the fire element, but I saw what you did to that meteor. That energy inspired me to become even better and come here.

Will looks inside the small opening of the door to watch the fire sorcerer as he finishes speaking.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Whilst Psychosis looked through the door to Emblem, Emblem did not return the favor. He had once read up on all the Titans when he was still in Titans North, however, Psychosis had not entered the scene by then. He had heard of him a few times, and while he brain was collecting everything he knew...

''I had expected a leader to do more research. Hidden Titan-style research. It's no secret that I am a magician, but it's not fire magics I major in. It's just my preferred element, I seem to have an affinity for it. I have the ability to cast all magic known to me, yet stopped doing so as my brain seems to exhaust itself just remembering all the spells. I am a spellweaver in essense, using various emblems and incantations for strong spells. Hence the name. Emblem. My biggest power is that of magical energies, I have the ability to channel energies, seemingly never depleting my potential. However, my biggest potential, named by you as 'That energy' was the Infinimagus Initiative.''

Emblem paused for a second, closing his eyes. The small sparks started swirling, forming pattern after patterns, recalling fiery spell after spell.

''That power had been my source of extremely potent magics, allowing me to exceed my abilities with magnitudes unknown. Yet it is gone now as it was coveted by more then man. All the heroes that were there that day were notthere to help me...they were there to save their city, even if fighting meant the meteor would come sooner.''

Emblem sighed. Talking about magics was all fine, but with his company standing behind a door and his thick magic books out of reach, he did not have much to do.

''Now that you know I can skip the insanely formal parts...Nice to meet you Psychosis. How'd you get your name? Now, I cannot tell you much about magic inside us as I only channel it in most cases, but if you get a bit more precise about what it is you want me to teach you, by all means tell me. And I can tell you what I can do for you. Or come in, there's a chair over by the Warden. You've probably been searched so he won't mind. Tell him you hate me and he'll hand you the key himself.''

Emblem coughed, doubling over a little as he looked up at the ceiling. The sparks lost their shine and disappeared. Emblem had all the experience of a lifetime, but lost a lot of his back-up fuel. His body wasn't up to par yet, but he was thankfull his somewhat defined physique had not slimmed down yet. He had been able to measure how much he was able to no..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

From the other side of the door comes silence and then the sound of the cell's lock clicking. Pushing the door open, Will walks into the room and then shuts the door behind him. Will carries a smile on his face as he is now standing directly infront of the legendary former Titan.

The Infinimagus Iniative. It is definately impressive. Gwah, it'd be nice if my ancestral grandpa stuck around to teach me things. Im sorry for the accusation on fire. I have a book that I was given and it helped the magic light up in me. Here it is if you want to read over it. From what I read, it seems to contain just holy magic in it. I haven't been able to grasp a good bit of it, but the portion I've learned is pretty basic.

Taking the book that was in his hand, Will holds it up to Emblem for him to take.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm

''A book. So you did do research. If anything I hoped people would see me as a collector of knowledge. The more old books and ancient tomes the better..''

Emblem took the book from Psychosis and examined it, looking at the state of the book, how old it was, and skimmed the pages. He had no time to read all of it, but would have dug straight in if he hadn't had a visitor.

''There's nothing better then a thick book filled with knowledge. I always hunted for knowledge, as I had no grandfather-sensei or anything. The powers literally flew by and chose me as it's vessel. A few years later, the same tribe that created that force was visited by a young me. Pure coincidental or not, I will never know. Neither did they, but they did provide me a new life, and control over my powers. However, I never knew how I got my powers. Many a tome and book I read to learn new spells, abilities, shapeshifting, everything. I searched everywhere to learn about my new gift. Yet it never came. Be glad a book aroused your magical potential.''

Emblem forgave any common misconception based on his array of spellcasting as he normally only did use fire. They were the most effective to him, and they worked best. The less cmplicated, the better. At least, to Emblem it was. Fire was the least complicated to him. While he skimmed the spells the book taught, he seemed to recognise some, indicating a correlation between his book on holy magics, or white magic as he preferred to call it, and this one.

''You see Psychosis, I have a lot of books. They read better then computers, and have much deeper knowledge. I have a book on every element, chucked full with spells. I have one for fire, one for earth, water, lightning, wind and one for metal. With spells ranging from beginner to extremely difficult magics and rituals. I also have three special ones. Arcane magic such as shapeshifting, Holy magic or white magic, and dark magic or demonic. Both extremely powerful, yet either non-aggressive or extremely dangerous.''

Emblem scratched his chin, and looked questioning at Psychosis.

''What do you want me to learn you? What can I possibly learn someone who is adapt at casting white magic? I know only of a few holy spells who can damage. One with Heavenfire, which hardly is productive compared with normal fire, more like a barrier then an attack. One with holy magic itself, very powerful but very draining...and one that targets only the undead. My guess is you want me to teach you some attacking spells. Or more tactical spells, whichever you prefer.''

Emblem took a deep breath and sat back. He appreciated a visit, yet he tried to keep some questions inside. Firing them all would possibly not have a very positive effect on his visitor. His visitor had hardly get to know him, so he'd have to keep it real in any case. One didstick out though.

''..And why did you come to me to learn? Me, of all people?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Yes, tactical would be what I'm looking for the most. I'm not a very offensive person, but I do possess the power of mind reading. As for why I came here to another city and surround myself with a military of criminals. Just like I said earlier. Your works inspired me and I wish to find a mage that would pick up an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Emblem tilted hs head and looked at Psychosis. He sized him up again and he was sure that man was speaking the truth. Or at least his heartfelt opinion. How odd. so far, Emble mdid not detect anything in Psychosis, but that could also be because of the psychic powers. Those who use them tend to build a resistance without them noticing themselves, barring their thought for others to read.

''I think we got a minor problem here.''

Emblem sighed. He never liked telling others this, but it were what he thought of it.

''Being in Steel is worth something. Stay here and I have no doubt you will develop tactical things yourself. It's a way of survival. However, there's something more. You talk of my works. In short, I came to Jump alone, I fought petty crime alone, then fought big crime together with Krious. I only shut down one major evil crime organisation before shutting my eyes to the light, going to Arkham for killing a criminal. My own self-inflicted justice. I went there myself. After this, I went to Titans North. After seeing an alternate me in an alternate future, I travelled to find the chalice of harmony. You know what happened after that, and now I am sitting here, with another suitable dose of self-inflicted righteous justice, more scars, and again, alone.''

It was all true. All he said had happened before. All he could truly be proud of was how he would always take the heat for others, explaining the multitude of scars on his torso. He'd jump between any two opposing forces if it meant helping others.

''If you want to learn tactics, talk to Krious. If you want to learn magic, books are not human, so they do not error in most cases. You show determination, but my works are no inspiration other then to get hurt.''

Emblem eyes trailed off. He thoughts he heard a third, female voice as he rubbed his temples. He felt a bit dizzy for a second but got back to Psychosis.

''If you still want to learn, then show me determination. Show me how willing you are to bite yourself into this and never let go. I will not take an apprentice. Yet I can teach you some things to help yourself. The hardest path is that we forge ourselves, but it is the one walked best.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Will lets out a sigh,and then a laugh, seeing that this was going just like he wanted it to. Will smirks at Emblem as he moves the hair out of his face.

I wasn't expecting anything less than a trial. If you had let me just been an apprentice with no test, I would have lost the interest in being here. Though, there may be something I need to tell you about how I became a sorcerer. I didn't use the book alone to bring the magic to life. Along with my telepathy, I can also see into the future. I used that power to show me what I needed to do and channel in myself to accomplish the enchantments.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Emblem yawned. He placed his hands behind his head, as if going to sleep. Stretching out, He closed his left eye, yet kept the right one on Psychosis firmly. His voice sounded a bit gritty as he shared his dislike for alternate universes.

''I hate alternate universes. Once got into one due to some I don't know what it was. Came down to facing yourself, as seeing your other you performed a ritual you knwo as well. One that turns you into the most powerful magician, yet kills you, draining you of any will to participate in human behaviour, or worldy affairs. Took a lot to get that washed off, it sticked till my possession.''

Emblem opened his left eye again, and with those two green eyes, he sized Psychosis up. Why did he tell about his powers when Emblem wanted to prove himself.

''Maybe you did not understand. I am here, in a cell, healing up, yadyada. I need you to interest me enough to teach you anything. Teachings can be misused. My teachings have bee ncalled for on multiple accasions, believe it or not. I do not want to brag, but I know my stuff. I just don't know you yet. You get one shot to show me, right here right now, why I should show my stuff to you so you can add it to your stuff...if it still makes sense to you, all that stuff.''

Emblem grinned, looking back at Psychosis. He knew he would allow an half-assed attempt, as he knew Psychosis could not already know his humor, or his interests. But it was the attempt that mattered. And who know, maybe he could be surprised..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Breaking a wide grin, Will feels the mood between him and Emblem becoming more pleasant. But goes back to being serious.

Touche, I'm not sure how to prove myself to you if I haven't done so already. You do hold a lot of information in your head, thats for certain. It doesn't take a mind reader to know that, and as I am one, I could have came to your door and just taken everything from you. That would be useless to me and I'm also not a thief. Phaw...
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:21 pm

''You don't need to be a thief to steal. You'd be one thing if you'd invade my mind though. You know what they say about gasoline and fire. Now let's see..''

Emblem stood up from his bed. He was surprised to see he was somewhat taller then Psychosis. Emblem stood at 6'4'', yet he swayed a little, before walking tothe door.

''I know it's unfair. Welcome to the fascinating thing called life. Crammed in a little cell with some white-haired fire juggling convict, having to convince him to teach you something. Oi warden, it's time for some airtime! Open this door or I'll get out myself!''

At the end of the corridor, Emblem heard the warden shout back at him.

''I'd like to see you try pyromaniac! The door's made out of not conductive metals just for you.''

Emblem swayed his head to the left and right, whispering to Psychosis that he had warned the warden, fair enough... with a faint sign of laughter. With a bang, the door unbolted and slammed against the ground. Slowly, Emblem stepped forward, and beckoned Psychosis to follow him to the inner square. While a terrified whitened warden tried to make security calls, Emblem gazed intently at the phone line, burning one small wire inside, keeping the warden from establishing proper contact.

''Don't tell me I did not warn you. I'm just going for some fresh air, I'll be back in my cell in a few minutes.''

The warden squeked and dropped the phone, afraid of Emblem hurting him. Emblem sighed, thinking that man would never learn, before tending to his own business.

Emblem stepped out into the inner square. while he was surrounded by walls, the sky looked grey, yet it was fresher then the inside. the humid smell had been reduced and he could see clouds. He looked up and took a few deep breaths. Will could feel a shift in something, but he could not see what. As if Emblem took all the oxygen out of the air. Emblem explained though.

''Don't worry, it's what I do. I draw energies from my surrounding for most of my basic magic. Yet I need more now to show you something. Today, a little demonstration on.. tactics.''

Emblem leaped up with a torrent of flame, and while moving his arms about, Will could see him preparing. when he came back down, sand from the inner square flew up like madness, while the temperature rose. Before he knew it, Emblem was gone, and glass diamond shaped stones were everywhere. From behind him, he heard Emblem's voice. Somehow he knew Emblem wasn't there, that would be too easy.

''Glass magic: Part 1. A Mixture of basic fire magic and earth magic, combining sand and fire for some special effects. Try to find me.''

Wind swooped past the top of the inner square, with no Emblem yet in sight.

(OOC: Again..Try to lengthen your posts CM. Describe emotions, feelings, thoughts, surroundings, possible theses, whichever necessary to expand it. The more you type, the more we get to work with. The less you type, the more it leans on me. The less I type, the more it leans on you. We do this together, we do it evenly.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 am

Staring in awe at the sculptures, Will walks forward to one of them and places his hand on it to feel the smoothness of the glass. His reflection appears all around him from each of the glass stones as if Will was in a fun house. Will hears Emblem's voice behind him and gives a slight laugh.

Ha ha. Is Emblem using a parlor trick?

Will slides his fingers across the glass and turns around to look at the other statues surrounding him. Looking high and low, Will tries to spot the white haired man.

Hmm, this should be a decent challenge. This would be totally unfair if I used my mind reading though, haha.

Fire and earth magic? Quite a spectacle. An easy trick to confuse your opponents.

Will levitates off the ground a good 7 feet and flies around the structures randomly, looking left and right for Emblem.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 pm

''Parlor tricks? Those slicks would wish they could do this.''

One Emblem was seen stepping out one of the glass spires. Yet another Emblem stepped out of another spire. They were all disconnected, but more and more Emblem seemed to come from the mirrors. They looked quite identical to the original.

''You do know one of these Emblem is the real me. But which one?''

Each and every Emblem raised it's arm at exactly the same time. It was a simple trick to understand. One was real, the others were magical reflections. The only thing that was special was the fact that these Emblems were not inside the mirror, they were outside.

''Yes, had you used mind reading, I would have had no doubt you would have found me. I'm not all that good in protecting my thoughts. I take solace in the fact that sometimes, I don't even understand my own thoughts. If a mindreader hears you telling yourself you'd rather have pancakes for dinner then pizza, then that ain't telling them much that they could use. However, this trick has two variations. In one, one of the spires contains the character, and all the others are fake. Striking a fake would result in going straight through him. that's the defensive one, as the fakes cannot do more then move themselves. They do have more moveability then the other version, as they simply reflect the user, who's always inside a glass spire.''

Emblems seemed to look up at Psychosis, all in the exact same way, grinning, enjoying themselves while flexing a little. Emblem did not move a lot while in his cell.

''The other version asks for the user to be outside a spire. Yes that user can move, but if he moves too far, the glass projections will fade, thus revealing the real one. While the clones have a certain usefullness as they are able to divert more easily, you can easily distinguish which one is the real one if you know the trick. Do you see it?''

All the Emblems raised their left hands in one synchronised movement. Or did they? While the sheer number of Emblem, probably between 20 and 24 seemed to raise their left hands, one raised his right hand. It did not take long for Psychosis to see it, using the benefit of his levitation. Soon after, Emblem cancelled the technique, shattering the spires, and with them, the clones. One Emblem stood there standing, grinning. Either he enjoyed working magic, or enjoyed showing stuff to others for them to use. Or both.

''Listen. Magic does not have any limits. It does not. All you need is a strong mind. I searched for my limits, and never found them. Due to my powers. yet my mind could not take it, it kept growling for more knowledge. I had infinite potential. Yet when I needed it most, my mind was what blocked it. If you keep an open mind, you can do about anything. But before we get to that, I need something to work with. You see, if you prefer certain things, you might be able to use that. I would never encase myself in a glass spire to elude enemies, I'm much too content with my freedom. I know I kick on adrenaline, I appreciate the utitily of a Bo staff, and going physical is no problem for me. Thus, Fire Enchantments were my way out. Make you stronger, faster, and allows you to go close and personal.''

Emblem clapped his hands and out of some the clap came sparks, which formed into Emblem's staff, about as long, if not a bit longer, then he was. He leaned on it, and Psychosis noticed his breathing had gotten a bit heavier. Since Emblem ahd lost his main source of power, it was quite logical he'd have to learn to use his powers again without fraining himself.

''So tell me, what kind of magic would you prefer. How would you envision yourself to move around a field of battle? Would you outwit your foes? Outsmart them, outflank them? Magic has no limits, feel free to test that rule. I might just have the right thing in stock for you.''

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move   Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Cell K-48: A Righteous Move
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next