Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Vote_lcapJasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Voting_barJasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Vote_lcapJasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Voting_barJasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Full Character Name

Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) 62083_156102344417497_100000531972362_427254_2510135_n

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jasmine Misty Coveny.
Codename: Misty.
Nickname(s): Princess.
Alias(es): The Princess of Snow.
Birth date: April 14.
Classification: Meta-Human.
Affiliation: Evil.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Darkish blonde.
Eye Color: Brown.
Height: Five feet five inches.
Weight: 108 pounds.
Other: Misty's eyes can change color to purple, green, blue, or just remain brown depending on her mood for the day.

===POWERS===

Powers: Misty can control snow, making it dance across her fingertips, or if she's feeling angry or mischievous, she can make blizzards and hailstorms. She can create snow out of water vapor.

She also can use lightning as a second power, but she mainly uses snow because lightning takes up a good portion of her energy. Misty's lightning cannot be produced. It has to come fresh from a thunder cloud. She can however, draw the lightning from a place it hit recently.

It is also very dangerous because if she mixes her powers together (she's tried that once before), she ends up shocking herself and becoming unconscious, vulnerable to enemies.

Misty can go into an unconscious state, both making her vulnerable and powerful. Misty can unleash her powers at a 100% greater capacity than regular. The action that jolts her into the state is usually fuelled by anger and is sometimes uncontrollable.

If Misty is severely injured during her rage, she is first brought to her normal state and if she is hurt enough, she may likely die. What brings her back to a normal state is either if she calms down herself or if her rage is gone or if she is hurt. Misty can be really beat up in the unconscious state and still live if she can fix her wound(s).

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Winter time, Canada, December. Hearing people scream mercy. Creating fake memories for the wiped civilians.

Dislikes: Summer time, Arizona, July. Traitors, children, people who are stubborn, uncertainty. Betrayal, lying also unless she's the one lying.

Strengths: Misty is strong against melee attacks and range attacks. Misty had great agility, but is nowhere as fast as Bella.

Weaknesses: Misty cannot control her fury when tempted. She can unleash all her power, leaving her weak and vulnerable, and might very kill her if her powers weren't to be drained, and if they weren't to be using her energy up, she might seriously get hurt.

Skills: Misty can swim very well, (like a fish), and she has a good lung capacity.

Equipment: Misty carries a large flask of deadly poison that she uses scarcely. But it is handy when she does need it and use it. Misty also has a watch like communicator that is voice commanded. Its uses can vary from opening a door, using a laser ray that is built in, or to cracking a vault.

Habits/Quirks: Misty likes to look back at the damage she causes and smile before she escapes the crime scene. She loves hearing their screams.

Personality: Misty likes destroying stuff and fulfilling her missions and quests. If she is disrupted during one of them, she will likely remove the threat or just shatter their memory.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: The only human Misty knows is a vampiress named Bella. They had met once when Bella first moved to Jump City. Misty considers Bella to be like her sister. Misty's real family lives in a different country because they disapprove of Misty and her powers. This includes her siblings.

Place of Origin: Present day London.
Current City: Jump City.
History: Misty was born in London in a royal family. Her mother was Queen Vivian and her father was King Jacob. She had a twin sister named Kerry, but she didn't have any powers. And she had a younger brother named Mike who was seven when she departed.

Misty wanted to escape the pressure of being a princess and move to America. Misty stayed in Jump City ever since she was ten years old.

Misty remained undercover for the four years she stayed in Jump City. She had met many heroes, but she didn't know any villains except Slade, but she only heard stories, so that doesn't really count.

Misty became restless one day at twelve years old. She started stealing for her living and practicing her powers. Misty never made friends excluding Bella. But Bella was like a sister, she wasn't really a friend.

Misty mused over her possibilities and eventually cut herself off from everybody except Bella. She always heard stories from Bella about daily life in Jump City, which she wasn't interested in.

Sample RP N/A.

Last edited by Isabella Cullen on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:57 am

Is that... are you sure that play-by can play a fourteen year old? She looks older to me. Though I'll wait for this to finish before reviewing her.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:16 am

Actually Jasmine is a friend of mine. She said I could use her picture if I wanted to. And she is fourteen. She looks older cause she's wearing earrings and she is really tall. lol.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Het Habits and Quircks really do make her sound like a villain, I would hardly say she is neutral. Before I can approve you, I want to point out one thing:

Misty can also erase people's memories. She stares into their eyes and removes the memories right out. Usually the memory-less people become dull minded and permanently retarded, not being able to think for themselves unless another person comes along and helps them.

The memories go back to the people if Misty chooses, or she can just choose the memories she wants to erase and leave the rest. It's a very useful power that Misty knows. She gains the memories that she stole and keeps the funny memories or any that Misty likes especially.

sounds like fun and games but it's not up to you to decide who keeps their memories and who does not. You'd have to have approval from other heroes were you to do this. It's not that I do not like the power, but it's not quite useable. Please tell me your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Know what? I'll remove the power. And I'll even change Misty to evil if it means pleasing YOU.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Hold on a second. I did not say that I find that you should remove the power. I asked for your thoughts. To me, it seems only logical other members would not want their characters memories to be erased if willed to. I wanted your thoughts to see if you would think the same way, and if not, what we could do to make it work.

It's one of the first times I'd ever ask a member what they think about my reaction. I see that was a mistake, apparently. Thank you for teaching me that I give too much credit to member creativity. If you think going personal is the way to resolve any blockade, then I happily inform you I have no real emotional ties to this character. It's your character, not mine. I'm just here to do what I have to do.

Evil, Good, Neutral. Not one of those three choices would please me more then another of those. again, this is your character, not mine. I gave you my opinion, my thoughts. If you'd rather throw them back to me I will hand the review of this profile over to Simca. I do doubt she will think a character who loves to hear screams and watch crime scenes as well as loves to shatter memories and personal belongings would be neutral.

A fair warning: I did not negatively rate your reply. I'm here to do as I am told, yet if you find it necessary to go personal, I will not be completely objective. I'm okay with lowering myself to go personal instead of objective, if you want me to. I have nothing against your character, but if you think me asking for your thoughts is something offensive, please tell me so instead of a so called 'snide' reply. It's a good thing the reply itself went to waste, I am not emotionally tied to any of this.

I won't make a correlation with the short rule stating you should listen to any Admin or Mod, no matter what they say. ( Here! ) Yet I find it quite a surprise you in any case. If you want to debate your powers properly however, you made quite a wrong turn.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 am

Is Simca going to evaluate my character or are you going to?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Your previous reply suggest you do either not understand the process of character evaluation or you highly doubt my abilities to do so, or at least to stay objective. I take it it's the latter. However, you would never accept any comment, nor any approval from me.

That, combined with getting all personal assures me it's not going to satisfy you in any way if I review your application. I have PMed Simca asking her to do so, but since you already drastically changed the application by removing a power and changing her to evil, you already did a lot of the ''work'' yourself.

Too bad, as the last power was quite an interesting one. Removing it took away a part of the profile, like missing a piece of humanity. Nevertheless, it's not my call anymore. I can only hope for you Simca will be only soon enough. And willing to do what I am quite able to do as well, regardless of your remark.

Any following communication between us will be done via PM.

Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 am

Alright let me clear something up here. Emblem is not my equal, he's my direct superior. I am a Moderator, he is an Administrator. There's a world of a difference between the two. When he says something, it is to be followed, even by me, and he really didn't even order you to do anything, just asked for your opinion. So really I don't see the point in referring your character to me after you've already made the changes he was concerned about.

I had read this character before it was reviewed and I would have said the same things Emblem did. He's right, you can not choose what your powers can or can not do to another person.

Regardless, since its my job now, I'm gonna review her as she is now instead of her old version. As she is now, I believe she has snow manipulation, lightning manipulation and the Avatar State, am I right?

Like always, I need detail. How much snow can she manipulate, how much damage can she do with it? Can she create her snow, or can she only manipulate existing snow? If she can make her own snow, by what process? Et cetera. Same with lightning.

As for the Avatar State, its acceptable but I would like some more detail on there too. "If Misty is hit during her rage, she dies." That can work in Avatar: The Last Airbender, but it goes like this "If an Avatar dies while within the Avatar State, the Avatar cycle is destroyed and the Avatar can no longer reincarnate."

Saying that she dies if she is hit is a very, very, very big gamble, because everyone is going to hit her when she's in berzerk mode. By your current description, you're basically saying that if she gets so much as slapped in the rage mode, she dies no questions asked, which really doesn't make sense and is basically a button that allows anyone to insta-kill your character.

Fix these and then notify me by posting in this thread, I'll reevaluate it. Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 pm

I believe I've made the necessary changes, Simca.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:31 am

Also, could you please shorten your signature? Put the images in spoilers, because its too long. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 am

Thank you Simca. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)   Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Misty Coveny (Done)
Page 1 of 1