Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Money Now!  Vote_lcapMy Money Now!  Voting_barMy Money Now!  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Money Now!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Down in the docks it was nice and quiet. It was late nighttime right now, probably around 1 or 1:30 A.M. Row after row of warehouses stood on this particular part of the docks. None of the workers were around at this time, yet one of the warehouses could be heard opening. A quick scan of the area and you wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. A closer look at the area and you could see six men running into one of the warehouses. One man looks around and then hits a button on the inside as the large front gate of the warehouse started to close. A bunch of crates are stacked all over the warehouse. More or less in the middle of the room, a bunch of crates are set up into a table and a bunch of other crates around it for guys to sit on. Each man one by one comes into the center area and drops two bags each onto the set up table. The last man comes into sight and it is none other than Malferus. He tosses two bags on top of the pile that was already made and looks around at the men. Malferus walks back into the shadows of the room and you can hear something break. When he comes back, he has his sword back on him now. The other men look in awe as it is almost as big as him and probably bigger than most of them. Malferus then goes and sits on one of the crates, one foot touching the ground and one on the crate with his sword touching the ground. He looks around at the other men and then he pulls his golden dollar coin from one of his many little pouches. He then proceeds to flip the coin up in the air with his right hand and catches it repeatedly. He looks around at the group of men with a light smirk across his face. The other men then proceed to take their masks off revealing their faces to Malferus now.

"Well men, today was a good day! We ran into a few odd encounters, but the job was done. Now their is only one problem right now...?"

The men looked at each other with confused faces and back to Malferus, who had grown a more devilish smile onto his face. The men weren't sure what Malferus meant by, 'one problem'. No one spoke up about this at first as they really weren't sure what to say. The expert demolitionist then decided that he should stand up from the group of men. Their was nothing much special about this particular man. He seemed to be in his early thirties, light brown medium length hair, and an average build. The other men looked onto him as the demolitionist cleared his throat.

"What could be the problem? I mean we got the job done right... You even said it was a good day. I mean what problem could there be!? We just stole over a million bucks here! We have enough bucks here to last us the rest of the year. I really don't see any problem that you could possibly see, right guys?"

The demolitionist looked back real quick as the other men slightly nodded in agreement. He looked back at Malferus. Malferus flipped the coin one last time and caught it as he stood up. He put it back into the pouch that he got it from. Malferus continued to give the same devilish smile as he slowly pulled his Odachi from it's sheath. Malferus puts the sword edge next to the neck of the demolitionist. The man took a big gulp as he looked at Malferus. Beads of sweat went down the man's forehead now. The other men were ready to get up and try to stop anyone from getting hurt.

"The one problem that I see is... how do we plan to split this money? The way I see it... well the way I see it is that you five should fight for it. I think the fight should go on until... TWO of you are dead! I'll give you thirty minutes. If two of you aren't dead within thirty minutes.. well I'm going to personally kill all five of you myself."

Malferus pulled the blade away from the demolitionists neck after giving his short solution. Malferus goes and sits on the crate he was previously sitting on as the time starts to wind down now. Malferus pulls out a pocket watch as he watches the time. The five men are in shock and none of them have moved yet. Malferus raises the clock up a bit shaking it, signalling that the time is ticking down as they just stand their. The demolitionist turns around to the other four guys and looks at them. He takes a few steps closer to the other four guys as he looks at them and they all look back at him.

"Well guys... the way I see it is that I'm not dying!"

He says as he cocked his fist back and went and punched one of the guys that was sitting down straight across the face. The other men go and grab out their katanas from their backs and the battle starts. From outside the building all you can hear is the clash of steel and fists. You can hear the men inside grunting and boxes breaking. Back in the warehouse their is a one on one battle between the demolitionist and one of the other guys their. The other three are in the midst of their intense battle. The demolitionist and the other guy clash with quick strikes of their swords and fists. They go strike for strike both with their swords and fists. It seemed that neither one of them had the upper hand in this battle. The demo-man then kicked the other guy in the mid chest area and sent him flying back into a crate that ends up breaking with on impact. The demo-man was probably the most serious out of the other men because he had thrown a small charge of C4 that had a timer of ten seconds on it. The man that was knocked on the ground looked over at it as the time went from three to zero and then boom. The place seemed to shake when the explosion went off. The other three stopped their battle for a couple of seconds only to see the destroyed corpse of the one guy. As they were looking, the demo-man came down from the top of a stack of crates with his sword. That's when the battle between the four started up again. Their had to be about ten minutes or less right now. As the time progressively lessened, so did the energy of the four men. The men's fight continued to go on. Then their was a pause for about a minutes of precious time. The three other men that had been fighting earlier had made a plan to gang up on the demo-man. They did so and the battle quickly tilted into the favor of the three men. The three men managed to knock the sword out of the demo-man's hand and two of them were holding his arms down as the third came for the final blow. He came and stabbed the demo-man right in the stomach. This was a lucky break too because the clock had already begun counting down from ten all the way to zero as the demo-man hit the ground. Malferus puts the pocket watch back into his pocket as he got up from the crate he was sitting on. He walks up to the center, where the bags were. The men were breathing heavily as they stood around the demo-man's 'dead' body. Malferus noticed what the other three didn't... the demo-man was still alive, but barely. The demo-man slowly reached into his pocket, as the other three did not notice this. The demo-man pulls out a detonator. Malferus notices this quickly and uses his powers to put a shield around him and his money only. The other three look in shock to what Malferus was doing as Malferus pointed to the demo-man's body. They looked down and finally noticed the detonator that he was pulling the trigger to. And explosion devoured the inside of the warehouse and everything seemed to be destroyed inside. Once the explosion cleared and everything, only Malferus in his shield was left standing. Malferus grabbed all of the bags.

"Looks like I'm getting the full cut then. Let me get out of here before the cops start swarming the place."

Malferus started to walk towards the back door, as workers from the docks ran to the front door. It would seem to be in the blink of an eye that Malferus would disappear. All the workers and guards run into the building only to see the total destruction of the place. A lot of merchandise was lost in the warehouse. This would most likely show up and the news and be investigated by the cops or someone soon.

Back to top Go down

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 am

OT: Dunno where this could go at all, but I'll bite cuz I'm intrigued and you seemed liek you jsut felt like writing a fight scene.

Ben who was out and about at the moment on the streets walked past the same Tv store that almost lead him to his demise about a month ago, which was much longer for him. JC News was on the television in the window and the incident was being reported as the burnt corpses and bits of money that spilled from one of the bags were shown.

"It says this only happened about 10 to 15 minutes ago. The trail could still be fresh for Wildmutt to track."

That being said Ben would rotate the dial on his watch and slam down on the face plate as it propped up, transforming into one of his aliens in a flash of green light...Only minutes later to be seen stealthfully crawling on the rooftop of the warehouse at the docks. He had used his extreme agility and leaps to house hop onto the building, for cops were swarming about as they set a perimeter outside. This was the perfect situation for Wildmutt to climb inside and sniff out the purps without police interference. As the orange, eyeless, hairy and somewhat spikey space dog tried to track the scent. His heat sensors would pick up the signature of an explosive device. The strongest point coming from where one of the corpses was located, but is now just a burnt crisp. Well that settles what happened here,money dispute followed by a tussle and suicide bombing; but it would seem one of the men here escaped. Wildmutt was picking up six scents and only five of the ash stains from the bodies were here. The six's aroma was like a long trail and flowed out of the warehouse like a yellow brick road for Wildmutt to follow.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 am

OT: Lol, their were a mix of things going on in my head when I started this.

Malferus had been walking for only a few minutes, but had made such great distance form the scene. Malferus had ended up in the more abandoned part of the docks. Malferus had the bags of money hanging onto the handle of the sword. He looks around to make sure he isn't being followed for the moment and then continues on his path. The dock seemed to go on forever as it followed the ocean water down to as far as he could see. The smell of the ocean was in the air, but their was still a cold chill in the air. Malferus felt something was going to happen soon. He just wasn't sure what it was yet...
Back to top Go down

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 pm

As the cops outside the building continued to case the place, suddenly the door of the warehouse would be busted down and the crowd as well as the officials would feast their eyes upon Wildmutt. As Ben broke down the door he would sniff the air to make sure he got a good lock on the scent and then leaps over the cops, who had drawn their weapons and the crowd of civilians in a single bound. He was in kind of a hurry, he had to catch this guy soon before he got too far away and escaped with all the money. Besides that Ben had some questions for him, like how do you escape being blown to smithereens when everyone else at the warehouse is now just a pile of ash. Wildmutt wasn't sure about much right now, but for the most part he was sure he wasn't dealing with your average burglar. The teen hero would think all this as he sprinted down the docks in his alien form, he was gaining on Malferus and would be upon him in a couple of more minutes if nothing got in his way or distracted him.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Malferus knew something was coming up on him, his instincts told him so. Malferus wondered who or what it was that was following him. Maybe he could challenge whatever it was following him to fight. Malferus unsheathes his sword and puts the sheath and sword to the side. Malferus was looking in the direction he came from, waiting for his tracker. The ocean next to Malferus was calm, the sounds of the waves repeated over. Malferus was standing on the boardwalk portion of the docks now. He was under one of the lights that was shining down the light on him.

"Come and hurry so I can get rid of this pest."

Back to top Go down

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:12 pm

As Malferfus waited for Ben, he kept looking in the same direction, but little did he know that Wildmutt was behind one of the large metal containers already sitting on the docks about a couple of yards away or at least that's what Ben thought. It was a tatic that came natural to Wildmutt, stalking his prey and all. The alien hero then decided to spring his trap, leaping a top the crate in one bound and then lunged off of it towards Malferus with his claws extended outward.

My Money Now!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkRULe66ik2DD-TDQrle4B2S0oY6xgcnBjd6_j2zPO0iF_GaRwnA&t=1

However, Ben was surprised for his heat vision showed Malferus's head turning towards him way before he was even half way through his jump. This guy knew he was there the whole time? So much for surprise attack, but Ben was committed now and continued to soar towards the foe like a pouncing tiger.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Malferus waited as Wildmutt got closer to pouncing him. Once Wildmutt was close enough to him, Malferus dropped to his back and grabbed Wildmutt by the side of his his head. He then used his legs to push Wildmutt off and over himself, sending him flying into the other direction. Wildmutt lands on his feet and Malferus looks at him.

"Ah, little vermin. Nice attempt at trying to sneak up on me."

Malferus says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 am

Ok, that didn't work out as best as Ben had originally hoped and to make matters worse this transformation was running out of time. He needed to take this guy out and quickly! Wildmutt would roar as he was taunted by the man after his failed surprise attack and ran towards him with ferocious intent, doing quick zig zag running patterns as he neared and then leaping at him once again. Except this time his descent wasn't like that of a tiger, but like a falling gorilla, who lifted both fists above his head as he came down in a pounding motion.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 am

Malferus saw Wildmutt coming down on him. It would be too close of a call to avoid this so instead, Malferus puts up both his hands. When he did this a shield of dark aura formed in front of him. Wildmutt hit down on the shield with his fists. The shield from his hands was able to hold up against the strike.

"Is that the best you got?"

Malferus said smirking at the beast. Lance went down a bit and then with his legs pushed Wildmutt back.

"It's mine turn to attack."

Malferus said as he pulled out three throwing knives. He looks at the beast and throws one and then the other two at Wildmutt to see what he does.
Back to top Go down

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 am

As Wildmutt was pushed back, he was sent soaring and landed on yet another container. Leaping off of it immediately as the first knife was thrown and then caught one of the other two in his mouth. Sadly the watch would then time out and revert him back into human form as the other pinned him against said container by his jacket. Ben would then look back at Malferus after spitting the knife out of his mouth and into his palm.

"Awww come on! Not now!!"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 am

Malferus looks at the boy in surprise. All this time he was fighting not a creature, but a boy. Maybe he has some sort of shape shifting powers, but why would he go back to his human form.

"Just a boy!? Is this some sort of trickery? Whatever, I'll just be taking my money and be on my way."

Malferus said to Ben as he patted him on his head.
Back to top Go down

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 am

"It's no trick and I'm not letting you leave until I get some answers!"

Ben would then cut the part of his jacket that was stuck with the one in his palm, freeing hismelf and then running after the guy. As he caught up, he goes to place his hand on his shoudler to turn him around.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 am

Malferus being bigger and stronger grabbed Ben's forearm and lifted him up.

"Leave before you hurt yourself."

Malferus says to Ben in a serious tone. He then drops Ben to the ground. He looks at him for a second and goes to start walking again. He really hoped that Ben wouldn't follow him again or he will get more physical this time.
Back to top Go down

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 am

As Ben dropped back onto the ground, the Omnitrix would suddenly go from red to green, signaling it was recharged kind early too.

"Wow, that rarely ever happens. But hey, I'm not complaining."

The boy would then stand back up on his own two feet while rotating the dial on the Omnitrix and propping up it's faceplate over the picture of an elephant looking alien silhouette.

"I hear what you're saying, but you sound full of hot air and Airphant is an expert on dealing with blow holes!" <-- NoHomo!

Ben would then slam down on the Omnitrix's faceplate and begin his transformation. His mouth would sulk down just above his chest and his ears became pointy like a fox. His skin grew yellowish fur, while his clothes would convert into an armored suit. Ben's would then palms radiate with a green energy until psiconic blades were formed from them. Finally his transformation finished off with his toes becoming ambidextrous and more elastic; effectively forming him into CrossBlade!

"Ok, you give me one thing I want, but then completely jip me on the other!?! I'm starting to think you just like to screw with me Omnitrix. Um erm, anyways...Like I was saying Crossblade makes your little knives seem like childs playtoys. So, I'm gonna give you one last chance to give up before I have to carve the answers I want out of you."

Ben was lieing of course. Crossblade was nothing short of a ninja with blades that could cut through literally anything, but there was one flaw to this alien's abilities. They couldn't cut flesh, like at all. The trick was always to never let his eneimeies find this out however.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
My Money Now!  275-5

RPG character

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:19 pm

"You just don't give up do you?"

Malferus said as he turned around to see Crossblade standing across from him now. Malferus wanted to test how legit his powers were and threw a knife that he had pulled out at Ben.

"Think fast!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Money Now!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Money Now!    My Money Now!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Money Now!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next