Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Vote_lcapBringing the Sunshine (Open) Voting_barBringing the Sunshine (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Vote_lcapBringing the Sunshine (Open) Voting_barBringing the Sunshine (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bringing the Sunshine (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bringing the Sunshine (Open)   Bringing the Sunshine (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 11:16 pm

Steel City. A cold, grim, and dangerous place, especially compared to Jump. This city wasn't exactly a place where folks could walk down any alley they please, and though the shadows had gotten a little more...spooky, recently, crooks still yet made good use of various dark places. Unfortunately, a good amount of them had forgotten a simple fact. The night can dark, scary, and even horrific all it wants, but the sun always, always rises. And with it? Light.

And as this humble narrator writes this to you, dear readers, a young man was doing his upmost best to remind a certain group of crooks of this very fact, even if he had to hammer it through their thick skulls. Energy pistol bolts whizzed through the air within a shop as the crooks fired desperately at a ducking and weaving shape. Said shape happened to be the very same young man I had just written about. Who was this young man, you ask? Why, his name is Johnathan Samson! But, dear reader, I think you might recognize him, or at least his gear, better by the name of the Solar Guardsman!

Though he was certainly far too young to be the previous one, even with rumors' of the Guardsman's powers boosting his health, it seemed like he was closely related enough to step into his predecessor's boots quite aptly, for as he avoided the blasts John flicked his hands out in rapid jabs, and it wasn't because he was grossly misjudging the distance between him and the crooks! With every jab, orange-golden energy rippled around his hand and pulsed out in a lemon sized bullet of light, hammering at a crook every time a shot landed! Indeed, dear reader, our hero was putting up a valiant effort, but he'd stepped into a bit of a hornet's nest, and it was inevitable that he get stung.

A bolt struck the sun symbol inlaid across his chest, causing circuit like lines to pulse through the strange orange metal. John grunted, and quickly ducked behind a nearby fridge. "Agh, that hurt..." He peeked around the corner, only to quickly duck back behind the fridge as a flurry of bolts flew towards his head. 'Oooo-kay, so maybe I should have been a little smarter about taking on so many...Man, I wish I had a Titan communicator...Still, no time for whining. Gotta figure out how to take them down. This is starting to getting a little too wild.' He rubbed his chest, wincing as he considered his next step.
Back to top Go down

Bringing the Sunshine (Open)
Page 1 of 1