Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Vote_lcapThe Holy Sword, Excalibur Voting_barThe Holy Sword, Excalibur Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Vote_lcapThe Holy Sword, Excalibur Voting_barThe Holy Sword, Excalibur Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Holy Sword, Excalibur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Holy Sword, Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Sword, Excalibur   The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 7:46 pm

"Behold I am Excalibur! The sword of power! Forged when birds and beasts and flower were One with Man, and death was but a dream! Call my name and receive my power..."
The Holy Sword, Excalibur Ec944e38a48de0be0b4bbed141a3e908
When in full possession of it's host aka The Heir:
Spoiler:

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Excalibur
Nickname(s): The Sword in the Stone, Calibur, Escalibur, Laicalibur The Sword of Power, The Sword of Kings, The Legendary Weapon, The Divine Blade, Etc.
Race: Weapon
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Is this a canon?: Excalibur (Kind of, yes)

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE HEIR»»»

Hair Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Golden
Height: 6'4 Male / 6'2 Female
Weight: 230 lbs / 175 lbs
Other Traits: This Heir's form is only taken when Excalibur's personality is in full control of the wielder.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Supernatural; The ability to stockpile the essence/souls of multiple foes and hosts Excalibur has slain and possessed over the millennium and compile an immunity to the foes abilities and record of the hosts skills for later use. Excalibur manifests these abilities into the host by possessing them and temporarily transforming them into a humanoid with physical strength capable of wielding itself and it's power:

Traits of the Divine Sword:

Indestructible - Excalibur is created from an ancient melding of a metallic alloy  not of this dimension that can store souls and Nth metal; thus the blade can nullify all magic and is unaffected by time, kinetic force, weathering/temperature extremes/elements in all forms, vibrations and frequencies, and reflects all forms of energy projections and projectiles.

Severed Universe - Excalibur is eternally sharp without maintenance but over the centuries has dulled in it's cutting ability. Before slicing a particular physically tough object or foe Excalibur will glow a bright gold hue as it pours effort into sharpening itself to sever the object/foe with a divine strike. This means the possessed host will momentarily pause to muster up the ability to make the attack. Without Excalibur itself applying extra effort a swing from the legendary blade will bounce off any object/foe that a normal sharp English 17th century broadsword would also be unable to cut. However no Heir has ever been an individual able to cut through more than 20 tons of force and will not be able to exceed that currently. Additionally, if the current host is weaker than a usual host its physical ability will also be somewhat weaker than past hosts in whatever area the current host is lacking.

Ex; The heir will be slower when possessed if the host is frail bodied/malnourished/emancipated, unable to detect fast moving objects if host is blind, missing feet or fingers means the Heir cannot be a master of all sword technique poses which requires proper stance, palm, and foot placement because those limbs will not be as coordinated or strong. Etc. Additionally in melee combat against another single foe they will notice that the Heir is weaker in these areas.

Due to the unknown alloy and Nth metal binding Excalibur can also cut through more than just physical bonds due to it's stockpiling ability. By slaying multiple meta-humans over the years and building up an immunity to their abilities it can cut through constructs made from all elements as well as theoretical constructs, binds, and barriers such as shadows, darkness, light, sound, ghosts and magical barriers. However the strength needed to penetrate these constructs will still apply.

Enhanced Reflexes - The heir, while possessed is gifted the ability to wield Excalibur as if it weighed as much as a styrofoam prop at enhanced speeds. Thus when wielding Excalibur the user is capable of blocking and deflecting attacks moving as fast as a longbow arrow (310 fps) but only if it knows the projected direction it's coming from. This ability does not give the Heir the ability to keep up with speed based enemies in melee combat.

Enhanced Stamina - The heir of the blade will not tire of utilizing Excalibur while possessed, however running, holding their breath, and other physical activities will be as draining as per normal for a fit human being. Although the heir does not tire Excalibur will eventually be unable to deliver continuous glowing strikes that severs abnormally tough objects and will dull the the sharpness of an average medieval broadsword.

Skills

Mastery of all Sword Knowledge - The blade has recorded knowledge of sword fighting from every hero and villain who has utilized it for millenniums. It has been to Asia, Atlantis, Hell itself, Heaven, other worlds, dimensions and all modern areas of Earth. There is no angled swing, parry, cut, or jab this blade has not performed and memorized and will imprint this into it's host..

Abilities

Telepathy - The sword can communicate with whoever has a contract with it via their thoughts. The sword can only have one heir at a time and thus can only communicate with one person at a time. This does not mean the sword can tell it's host to duck when the host is unable to see an attack coming, etc. It can only see, touch, taste, etc. whatever it's host is perceiving.

Heavy - The sword is believed to be unbelievably heavy to those who do not gain it's blessing via the weapon imprinting in the potential heir's mind that it weighs more than 25 tons.

Physical Weaknesses
The Host - While the host is able to utilize the abilities of Excalibur the user is young, disabled, and still human. The toll of using Excalibur is so great that normal humans can only remain as the host for a time period of 2 hours and takes 5 minutes to regain enough stamina to use the sword again with a 3 time maximum use of the holy sword per day.

Still human - The heir/host is susceptible to any attacks that Excalibur is unable to defend against and must be a normal/not augmented disabled human to utilize it's full possession without meeting the 2nd contracts limitations.

Teens only - Only the young (Under 20) can use Excalibur's power.

Immovable - Should Excalibur be stuck into anything only the host can remove it. It must choose a new host if it is to be removed again.

Idleness - When not being used the sword cannot defend it's heir. It is only considered in use when the current heir has at least one hand upon it.

Lost - If the sword is separated from it's heir for even 10 seconds the heir must call it's name again to receive it's blessing once it's back in their possession.

Mental Weaknesses
The Contract - Excalibur has 2 contracts to choose its heirs; ((One for NPCs and one for Roleplayable characters))

The 1st/NPC contract - The user must be an impaired human to receive the full power of Excalibur. An impaired human who calls upon Excalibur's power will be endowed with Excalibur's spirit and transform into his heir.

The 2nd/Roleplayer's Contract - For 15 minutes the character if he meets three criteria will be granted the ability to wield Excalibur and it's abilities at half its max strength. However during that time Excalibur will attempt to take over it's host and after 15 minutes the host will have to let go of the sword or be possessed at which point the Roleplayer's character will transform into an heir just like those who enter into the first contract. Also the use of powers (not skills) other than Excalibur's is forbidden during this period and through psychic link Excalibur will not allow the user to think of using them.

- The three conditions are as follows;

• The character must be kneeling
  • The character must listen to Excalibur's History (takes 2 minutes for Excalibur to explain all of it)
  • The character must praise/pray to Excalibur then call it's name.

Hate for Metahumans and paranormal other than itself - Excalibur is the amalgamation of creatures who have fallen in battle. Most of it's past heirs were killed by creatures or beings with supernatural abilities that it was hunting and thus has a deep hatred for beings that wield power. It is a very vain weapon and likes to be the most powerful being in the vicinity.

Disagreements - Since Excalibur can talk to it's host if not in full possession the host may differ in opinion with the holy sword causing the blade to not give it's blessing for them to wield it or the host to no longer want to use it. Thus the heir of the sword and Excalibur itself could be on separate sides.

Honor Code - Excalibur cannot decline a one on one duel and will always abide due to it's code of honor. It will also never assassinate its enemies from behind without their knowledge. Excalibur also will fight to the death because it knows it cannot be destroyed and considers it an honor for the heir to die this way. Excalibur does not believe in trying to trick foes it wants to defeat with poisons, lies, hidden weapons, etc.

No fear - Since the sword cannot be destroyed it will often enter situations that can cost it's host its life without fear of death.

Equipment
Whatever the equipment the host has at the time.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Excalibur thinks very highly of itself and does not think of it's wielders as masters but heirs of it's power. It is often quite rude to them and demands praise. Excalibur's formed personality is akin to an older gentlemen who will not change it's preconceived ideas to a new age. Excalibur firmly believes that all beings with powers or abilities must be purged from the planet and will temporarily work with those it deems "not as vile" to hunt others it deems more of a threat. Although it will eventually seek to destroy them too and is honest and direct in it's wants, desires, and arrangements.

It is an old sword with education based on the personalities of it's past heirs. Thus the sword appreciates common courtesy and manners and thinks many old traditions and acts of chivalry demonstrate honor. Although it's chivalry seems to stop at treating women like damsels, for many sword maidens have taken up arms with Excalibur in hand and thus will hold women to the same standard as men. It believes mankind to be the superior race and that it is mankind's guardian. However it is not above punishing men and women who have fallen from grace.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Merlin & Tom
Place of Origin: Unknown

History
Forget what you think you know about me. I am the Holy Sword Excalibur! Yes, I am the sword of Kings from the dawn of time. Arthur Pendragon you say? Yes he was an heir of mine once upon a time but this is my legend. Now beyond than Arthur I have had many heirs since prior and since. I have wandered the world many times over through the known, unknown, and elsewhere. Many men and women have risen and fallen with myself in their hand. Each rest within me as do those I have smote. I am divine weapon crafted for the soul purpose to defend mankind from any who would upset this world's natural order. That is the mission engraved upon me and one I shall carry out for all time.

Let me dispel a previous rumor  that I will only allow a noble knight to wield my power, I choose the heirs based upon their alignment with my own values. And I have found that the most successful heirs are those who do not know of power. Those born without ability appreciate my power much more than those who are born with their own and thus are humbled to receive my splendor.

Therefore, henceforth I will only align my grace with those who truly are devoid of power. And those chosen must wield me against those who have unnatural power. I am of course referring to my mission - the hunt of those who are practitioners of witchcraft and the dark arts, and those who are part beast or creature of the night. Those who seek to have dominion over nature may fear my blade and known their end is neigh once I am unsheathed. Over the millenniums I have hunted and slain many things, mortal or magical, living or dead, beast or spirit. I do this to protect mankind from those man is helpless to defend against. Since my forging I have done this I will continue to hunt all who exist that put mankind at the verge of extinction.

My true origins you say? Well that is a tale that I shall tell another time...but for now call my name and receive my blessing!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Holy Sword, Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Sword, Excalibur   The Holy Sword, Excalibur Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:47 pm

The Holy Sword, Excalibur G4hSoPc
APPROVED
Back to top Go down

The Holy Sword, Excalibur
Page 1 of 1