Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kaleid Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kaleid Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kaleid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kaleid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kaleid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kaleid Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kaleid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kaleid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kaleid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kaleid Vote_lcapKaleid Voting_barKaleid Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kaleid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Kaleid Empty
PostSubject: Kaleid   Kaleid Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 6:09 pm

Kaleid Fate.kaleid.liner.PRISMA.%E2%98%86.ILLYA.full.2819927

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Kaleid
Nickname(s): Illyasviel Von Einzbern Emiya, Illya
Race: Homunculus
Alignment: Neutral Good
Is this a canon?: No

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blondish White
Eye Color: Crimson
Height: 4'3
Weight: 63 lbs
Other Traits:

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Magic

Powers
Spell casting that envokes enchantments to equip Illya for five styles of combat.
- Magical Knight card: Her strongest spell to handle most fights, Illya equips herself with magic resistant armor and a magically charged sword. Simple swings are strong enough to break and cut through concrete. Once filled and emitting energy from the blade, Illyas strength is tripled and she is able to unleash projections of the sword to slash through the air.
- Spellcaster: Focusing on long range, Illya conjures a staff and cloak that provide her flight and the use of magical energy blasts. These blasts can dish out the same level of concussive damage as regular grenades.
- Prison rider: In her third card, Illya can manipulate a pair of chains and has the ability to inflict a sense of petrification in others that catch her gaze. So the petrification gets locked in with eye contact while shes using the ability and starts a slow numbing of the muscles(feet and hands). 10 seconds to complete and is ended once Illyas focus on it stops
- Concealment: The fourth card provides Illya a ghastly hoodie if she needs a means for escaping or sneak attacks with the use of daggers.
- Magical Warrior: Her fifth card is used to let Illya get close in fights and relies on spearmanship to attack and defend herself.

Skills
Being kept inside the castle, Illya's has control over small familiar summoning using her hair. Being forced to adapt to the new world she came to though, she will need to grow up and learn more to survive.

Abilities
Illya knows how to do a plethora of things, because she was programmed to know how to(such as magecraft and etc), but having maids with her since her parents left didnt leave her much to set out and do herself

Physical Weaknesses
With her short stature and reliance on her spells, Illya is at a vast disadvantage if she's unequipped. This can be from either not having any cards on her or being exhausted from magic usage.

Mental Weaknesses
Illya has a recurring nightmare of seeing a colder version of herself being taken apart to unleash a curse on the world. She knows that this was a fate her parents saved her from following.

Equipment
A pouch is kept strapped on her leg that keeps her enchanted cards

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Illya exhibits a cheerful and positive attitude; she is shy, easily flustered, and behaves innocently. Having lived a limited life in the castle, Illya has not grown much to herself.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Kiritsugu Emiya and Irisviel Von Einzbern
Place of Origin: Germany

History
A wish born to be used as the body for a magical chalice and change the world, Illya's fate was changed when her father came back home from the war he set out on with her mother. Returning with victory several years later, but knowing it has costed him everything to acquire, Kiritsugu makes the wish for Illya to be in a world where she will be happy and loved by others. Illya is told of what transpired, how her mother had fallen and how Kiritsugu wouldn't have much longer from the inflictions. With an understanding of her dad's wish so that she will be safe from being in the next war, Illya shares an emotional farewell with her father and lets the magic transport her to the new world.

From a distortion in the snow, a bulge appears underneath it and Illya's head pops out to see that she is in the park of some city. A sudden coldness sets inside her, but not from the weather. "I... I'm never going to see my parents again. They're lost and I'm here to live a new life, but I don't know where I am yet. This pain is close to making me want to go berserk. Ah, at least I'm in any danger out in.. this park. Getting up out of the snow, Illya brushes off her purple coat and starts following the path to the park exit.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Kaleid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleid   Kaleid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 11:09 pm

Kaleid Pride_10