Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Vote_lcapCleaning up the hood [Open] Voting_barCleaning up the hood [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cleaning up the hood [Open] Vote_lcapCleaning up the hood [Open] Voting_barCleaning up the hood [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cleaning up the hood [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cleaning up the hood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:12 pm

Jump City was in a state of distress as a gangwar was underway, initiated by a myteruiys text message being sent out to any and all smartphones. Anyone that followed the link inside would be rewarded with information on any and every member of the local mafia, AND a bounty for killing them. Included was last whereabouts as well as places they seemed to prefer to hangout. Also unless they had caught on, there was a very high chance that their phones were being tracked anyway. So you can bet your ass that when a red headed giant of a man caught wind that SOMEONE was paying for the heads of all these gangsters, he and his friends were gearing up for war. One of the smarter Skulls members had pointed out that a good number of thugs were actually in one place that wouldn't even take them 5 minutes to drive to. "The fuck we waiting for then? Come on boys! Let's see who can rack up more kills!" Inferno riled the boys up, focusing more on the fact he could get paid for every one he killed- was like he was playing a video game or something.

"Just make sure you don't burn em to ash before you snap a pic, boss. Won't get paid if ya do," a thug warned him.

"It has been noted- better make sure you guys shoot em dead before I burn these bitches," Inferno laughed, pulling on a mask as he hopped into the back of a van with some of his men. Then they sped off toward the hotspot, arriving a short time later to find that some Three Oni were all ready engaged in a fire fight with em, having smashed through a wall and making their way into the storage complex.

"Yo boss, we got Three Oni fighting their way in through the back," the passenger barked to the back.

"Frag that! Drive us round the otherside and I'll punch us a way in through the front doors!" Inferno barked back, and so they did just in time to see some goons scrambling out the front.

"We got some runners! Hit the gas!" The passenger exclaimed as some of the goons managed to scramble into a car, the van gunning its engine and managing to catch a few of them by surprise. "Out! Go go!" he banged at the back and they all piled out, most of them immediately went after the goons that had moved to avoid getting run over. But Inferno had gone for the car which started up, managing to get a hand on the back bumper. But combined with his strength and how fast the driver was trying to get the hell outta dodge, he only succeeded in tearing it off as the car sped away.

"OH HELL NO!" Inferno exclaimed, picking up what was probably the other getaway vehicle, and gave off a quick flash of red energy as he CHUCKED it straight at the car. He didn't hit it, but did manage to scare the hell out of the driver who swerved to avoid it, ending up taking a detour into an alley.

"Yo boss! You gonna play horse shoes or gonna try catching up?" One of The Skulls teased following the others into the compound.

"Mikey, yer gonna need to slay or lay a lot more than this to get on my level! Just don't cry about the heat~" Inferno laughed, catching up and punching him hard in the shoulder as he barreled on ahead. He wasn't gonna use the Moonspeakers have ALL the fun!

Shadowwalker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 12:15 am

Ren drove down the highway swerving In and out of traffic. partly to avoid the cars he would hit and partially because he was checking his phone's GPS on the compound which showed to be a hotspot for these mafia guys.

"damn if I can rack up some good kills ill be set and celebrate with a cheeseburger. *stomach growling* make that two cheeseburgers."

He said out loud as he drove towards the compound. noticing the blackened spot that looks like someone tried setting a bomb off. "Damn it, someones already started the party. I better get in there before all the good kills are taken."

Pulling up he set his bikes kickstand down pulling his shotgun from behind the engine block. with one in the back and god knows who in the front Ren shrugs as he begins casually walking through the Back. cocking his shotgun as he makes his way into the building.

*i might not get paid for it but who's going to complain if i kill an Oni gang member or two while I'm here* he thought to himself.

With surprise on his side, He makes his way up on an oni whos strayed a bit from the group. Firing off a shell of buckshot into their back causing them to stumble forward and slump to the ground. As he fished his phone out of his pocket to "steal kills" in this room from the Oni before a few bullets streaked his way hitting him in his arm and face leaving a dent and a few scratches. "Hey I'll get to you in a bloody moment you nearly hit my phone!!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 1:43 am

There was some urgent orders being barked in Japanese. "We got someone behind us!" "Cops?" "Fuck if I know but they blew away Asuka!" Was what Ren would be able to hear through his ability to translate. "Cover our asses and get him out! We make a break for it when The Skulls roll in!" The leader of this batch ordered as the Three Oni members seemed to take more cover in one of the small 'storage' builings from The Mafia, and focus their attention to their rear. They also seemed keen on getting their downed comrade medical attention instead of being caught in the middle.

Speaking of The Skulls... Inferno and his motley crew would be making their way through the larger storage containers you'd see in those auction reality shoes- the really big ones. The Mafia goons left seemed to be more congregated in the direction of Three Oni. To be fair they probably didn't actually expect someone to be so brazzen to go in through the front, but they had yet to meet Inferno who led his men inside. His body gave off a faint, yellowish aura which was quite important for the simple fact that any time a goon DID cross his line of sight, they'd suddenly their gun not shooting- but Inferno's men could. If he didn't run the goon down first and swing him over his shoulder, and hard into the ground on the otherside. "Yo score! Lookit what we got here?" A Skulls said finding one of the storage units The Mafia had been using to keep or hide some of their... "goods." "We should get this and sell it for parts," he continued in reference to a really nice looking car.

"More than the cash I'd get killing these mooks?" Inferno questioned snapping a pic of the guy on the ground- hopefully his face was still recognizable.

"Dude, don't make me do math right now," The Skull pleaded.

"Yo boss! We got some action over this way!" A couple more Skulls called over, trying to get their attention. They were closer to the last pocket in this compound.

"Less talkin' more fragging, stomping!" Inferno bellowed, thundering after them with the rest of his men close behind.

While this had also been going on, one of The Three Oni members was on their phone- possibly calling for some back up...
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 2:10 am

Ren would chuckle at the Japanese picking up their friend by the back of his jacket and dragging him towards their group. Swapping out his shotgun for his now unholstered pistol to gun down any mafia in his way.

"If you leave now and let me snap pictures of any of the kills you haven't cashed in I won't put another shell in your friend here."  He said using his translator as he holstered his pistol. Taking two blasts from a shotgun to the back made him stumble before turning around and firing back and dropping the mafia man who shot him. "Don't take to long thinking about my offer."  He stated before snapping a picture of the mafia goon.

*Damn I hope the money is good enough to replace my jacket* he thought to himself as he activated armor repair to begin working on the dents and scratches he's taken. Noticing a faint glow and tremors coming from one of the other storage areas. "Okay what the hell, did those shots really make me this dizzy, or is the ground really shaking?"

"yo, any mafia goons over there who aren't dead?" He said not expecting an answer. as he moved in on the storage unit. Racking his shotgun as he walked forward. as he walked past a smaller storage unit riddled with gunfire most likely from the Oni he was caught off-guard by a rather sizable goon if it was one as he knocked Rens shotgun away. Using his advanced targeting systems to boots his reaction time he was able to jump back just enough as the man lunged at him. pulling his knife free he moved to stab the man almost feeling glad when his blade plunged into the mafia man's shoulder.....Almost. the man nearly registering it as Ren was knocked into a closed storage unit looking up at the goon as he pulled the knife out of his shoulder before pointing the knife back at ren. "oh you got to be fricking kidding me." he says as he reaches for his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 am

Ren would get no imemdiate response, Oni thugs were more hopeful that he'd lose interest or the remaining mafia goons would give them a chance to snag their downed comrade- assuming he was still alive. "I got a better idea! You screw off and let us take him back, and you won't be hunted down later!" A feminine voice barked back, clearly the one leading this group here as Ren traded gunfire with the Mafia.

"Hey, is the ground shaking or is it just me?" An Oni thug remarked at the slight shaking. Fortunately, The Mafia did give them an opening- and just in time too as whoever they had been calling had responded. 'Quick, get Asuka and get in," an Oni Member said breaking off to go get him. Other members for some reason pulled out a large cloth out of one of their pockets.

"Be fast about it! I don't want the boss docking my pay," the same feminine voice barked as they held the cloth at an angle to create some shade. The reason for which would be become obvious as eyes started to gleam from it, several in fact as Asuka was hurried over, and the thugs dragging him slipped into the shade... and sank into it. The other Oni members would follow suit, they weren't tangling with a killer robot and whatever else was coming!

The actually shaker and mover was nearing the hotspot between The Mafia, Ren and Three Oni. "Fucking Yakuza pieces of shit! We shoulda gunned down Donnovan and the others- damned cowards," a mafia complained. "Now we got some freelancer to deal with," he added popping a shot off from around the corner.

"Hey, he's taken shots at Three Oni too, we should get outta here while he distracts em," another one commented.

"Hey hey! We got Skulls coming in from this way... and... holy shit does Andrea have a brother? Because there's a giant charging us!" a goon watching their rear flank barked trying to shoot who was clearly Inferno, only to find his gun not shooting. "Pieces of shit! Someone get Andrea back over here!" He continued, grabbing a steel pipe and preparing himself.

"Whoever kills more than me in the next five minutes wins a drink, on me!" Inferno bellowed back to his men who could still fire their guns, as he ran the goon down. The goon swung for his head, and was met with the sound of metal hitting flesh and bone... but Inferno didn't even flinch as he grabbed the goon by the throat and picked him up like a toy. "Say cheese bitch~" Inferno grinned evilly, snapping a pick, and then lit the man on fire without a second more of hesitation. The man screamed and was tossed a side, Skulls about to round a corner before nearly getting mowed down by automatic fire.

"SHIT! They got assault rifles? Seems a little late for that..." a Skull swore, grazed and planning to buy a lottery ticket for how lucky he was to be a live for the moment. It was then that Inferno looked into one of the storage unit buildings, and saw... a challenger- well, two of them but one was easier to spot. "Yo boss! We could use yer 'gun-begone' magic up here!"

"Be back in a minute! There can only be one!" Inferno quoted Highlander as he charged straight into the fray where "Andrea" and Ren were squaring off, his quote more than loud enough for the two of them to hear as Inferno rammed straight into the big guy, out the building and back into the open. Andrea was in his own right, very strong thanks to his size- unfortunately Inferno was a metahuman and still had more power in spades as Andrea tried to stab him an get free. The only thing Andrea did have going for him, was that Inferno wasn't so heavy he couldn't be moved, and before Inferno could deliver the finishing blow, was kicked off.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Ren watched as the glowing giant charged off with the big guy screaming some movie reference. Letting out a sigh of relief he would look out towards the fight between the two seeing the glowing guy get kicked away. pulling free his pistol he walks over and yells at Andrea getting his attention. "Go ahead make my day." Before activating enhanced targeting to help with his reaction time in his tired state.

*Damn I'm gonna need to recharge after this is over.* He thought to himself as he squeezed the trigger aiming for center mass on the big mafia man. Holstering his pistol as he fishes out his phone to snap a picture of the big man only to curse under his breath. For when he was tossed into the closed door of that storage container he had broken his phone. "Well Mr glowing guy feel free to take his picture the asshole broke my phone so I'm unable to cash in any more bounties." turning around to head over and help the skulls pinned down by assault rifle fire, he commented slightly annoyed "I just hope I made enough to pay my rent."

Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Inferno was only slightly annoyed when he was kicked off, but he was definitely more annoyed when some... robot dude took what was rightfully his kill! Even after admitting his phone was broken, and that Inferno could snap the pic, he was genuinely more pissed off by the fact he didn't get to off the guy himself! "Yer lucky that yer phone broke Hal, or else I'd be teaching you a lesson about stealing my kills," Inferno growled, begrudgingly snapping a pic of Andrea, completely ignoring the fact that was what he had basically been doing. No it was totally different. Ren wasn't able to secure the kill, and Inferno was clearly more capable of securing his kills- Ren literally stole his kill! He seemed to be going to help his boys, so maybe Inferno would cut him alittle slack.

"That a robot?"

"Dude, shut up and keep firing," a couple Skulls bantered, initially worried that Ren was gonna do something when he approached until Inferno followed after him. Hey, if he was on their side they wouldn't complain. Plus they got to say they literally got to gun down some mafia goons with a robot! That was up there with 'riding a dinosaur' as cool things to do and tell people about later.

"You got a name, Hal? People call me Inferno, and if you can't stand the heat, you better stay outta my way," Inferno introduced himself boistrously as he confidently strode by them, atleast waiting until a small window opened up. Once he saw and was aware of WHERE the gunfire was coming from, just like before if they were within fifty feet of him, their guns would be useless. A fact which the goons quickly realized and swore, as one pulled... an energy weapon out from a holster and took a shot at Inferno. Oh, that was actually more problematic.

"Hurry and grab one of the energy blasters ya idiots! I can't keep these assholes back on my own!" He would be proven more right than he knew was Inferno lobbed an actual fireball at him, giving an opening for Ren and The Skulls to move up with their own guns working just fine. Inferno meanwhile, laid down literal suppression fire with... fire as the goons not caught armed themselves with weapons that would actually work against Inferno's firearm jamming ability.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 1:00 am

"stealing your kills? yeah, sure nightlight, you had that handled when he kicked you away and I'm not the one snapping a picture of a kill you didn't make so you the one really stealing kills." Making his way over Ren retrieved his Shotgun before joining the Skulls in the firefight.

"You can call me Renegade or Ren for short everyone does even my parents," Ren Stated as he put a bit of buckshot downrange venting a mafia's head all over a wall. "Well as long as you quit calling me Hal ill call you by Inferno and not nightlight if that's fair to you?"

As the fire suppressed the Enemy Ren would move to fire off two shells from the hip in the mafia's direction before combat rolling into cover, taking an assault rifle off a dead mafia. hed lay down suppressing fire of his own. "Set, move up!" he yelled back towards the skulls.
*Yep defiantly gonna need to stop by my folk's place to get a recharge after this. spending way too much energy on fixing my armor.* he thought to himself before being nock onto his back as a plasma bolt slammed into his chest burning a hole threw his flak vest and Kevlar vest as well as scorching the metal beneath. "Damn....Okay that one hurt."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 8:31 am

"And you totally had it secured before I tackled his ass in the first place," Inferno retorted back about stealing kills, acting as an obvious shield for the others as they moved up. Because the weapons relied on heat, and Inferno while he was burning yellow was more or less immune to fire, HE was perfectly fine shrugging off energy fire. Everyone else... not so much, as Ren demonstrated, and soon a skull would follow suit before Inferno returned fire with more fire... so much for trying to make more money off of this- it was amazing he restrained himself this long.

"They got Mike!" A skull called out as he backed Inferno up with gunfire, Skulls rallying in behind the flaming Juggernaut.

Speaking of Juggernaut... Inferno would charge again, straight toward the remaining goons as they peppered him with ineffective energy pulses before they were forced to scatter. Unfortunately, one had the foresight to pull something off of his belt, and left it behind before he dove out of the way of the Big Flaming Giant; a flashbang. He didn't even notice it, and even if he did, he didn't have enough time to slow himself down and react before it went off. "AGH! SONOFA!" Inferno bellowed, blind and disorientated as he did the only available thing... which was human torch it up, and blindly lash out with as much fire as possile to try and burn the goons nearest him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:51 am

As the flashbang went off it took much less time for Ren's Optical lenses to Adjust to the flash. However, as Inferno began blindly lashing out around him Ren would get up and begin moving Any skulls out of the way so they don't get hit by the flames. This caused him to start taking a few licks himself in the process enough to burn away the last of his two body armors leaving his carbon steel and ballistic fiber torso to bear the ope air.

"Watch it Candlestick you nearly hit your own guys," Ren said lashing out at Inferno noticing his anger rising. remembering one of the skulls saying something about Mike he looked around for the skull before making his way to him to try to stabilize him so as not to die from firefight injuries. "Mikes gonna need to get medical attention otherwise he's gonna die."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:41 pm

Inferno's flames would not be really hot enough to eat through steel- up until the flash bang and Mike being shot at least. Then Inferno got a tiny bit carried away as he completely forgot the entire thing about snapping pics. Fortunately he managed to kind of snap back to reality, uh oh there goes gravity- in the form of a goon braving the lingering flames and trying to clobber him with the butt of a rifle. "HUGE mistake!" Inferno growled barely moving, grabbing the offending gangster by the face and damning any kind of recognition by incinerating it straight to ash.

"We got em Brobot- shit are those sirens?" A Skull said getting Mike while Inferno dealt with the last remaining thug, this seemed almost normal now apparently.

"Boss! We gotta get while the getting's good or we won't be able to hunt down any more cash grabs," the smarter of the skulls said, trying to appeal to Inferno's love of violence with pay... otherwise he'd do something really stupid like fight the police. Which as exciting as that was, it'd be more worth their time to hunt down another big group of thugs.

"Then get outta here, gonna take more than some sorry ass storm troopers to drop me anyway! You sticking around Hal? Or you chickening out too?" Inferno called Ren Hal again, because he called Inferno Candlestick- that was a new one, but not one he liked enough; Firework maybe. Odd thought to have but it still sounded better than Candlestick- made him sound like a really skinny guy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Ren would be looting the dead mafia for Ar ammo and one plasma pistol before Looking back to Inferno. Sighing to himself from being called Hal again, in Inferno's defense He did just get called candlestick. "Well ill stick around a bit longer not like I'm able to cash anything in but as soon as the cops get here I'm dipping." He spoke clearly as he began rifling threw mafia members for any cash they had on them.

"If you need a ride out of here you can hitch a ride on my Motorbike with me." Ren said pulling out a jerky bar and taking a bite so that he can get a small amount of extra energy to use his enhanced targeting.  Ren would begin scoping out anything of value to take from the storage area that contained mafia goods. Before asking "Hey Inferno, not gonna lie your alright if you ever need some extra firepower let me know." He stated tossing a Hades Corp business card his way. "So long as you aren't going after cops ill jump in."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 3:02 pm

"We'll catch you later boss, come on Mike it's just a flesh wound!" A Skull said helping get Mike up.

"Fuck you..." Mike growled in pain weakly as other Skulls tried to get him away.

"You actually care about them? HA! Not like they'd care about a merc- law and order my ass. They'll probably try to arrest you first chance they get," Inferno pointed out managing to catch it, after shutting off most of his "super saiyain looking' yellow flames. Inferno started flipping through his phone, snapped some pics of the less badly facial thugs before checking the website.

"Looks like some of those thugs I nearly pegged with a car didn't get too far, looks like they're holding out nearby. Race you~" Inferno challenged, letting Ren see the address of the small group that had tried to run when Inferno and his men stoped by. Did Inferno seriously think he'd be able to out run a motorcycle? Well, there was one simple fact that beat a motorcycle... Inferno didn't need to make any turns. Which he'd quickly demonstrate by turning in the direction, and broke into a sprint forward... letting off a flash of red flames each time he was about to smash through something that was between him and his destination.

Cops were indeed on their way, MRO leading the charge as helicopters would be the first to arrive on scene, catching sight of Inferno literally Juggernautting his way through buildings to try and get to the next hotspot before Ren did...
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 3:51 pm

Ren would begin to start up his bike as Inferno was jugernauting threw buildings. When he noticed the number of sirens in the distance "well this is probably the best distraction in I ever did see one...but I can make it better." ren said to himself as he arranged the mafia guns ammo and cash in the saddlebags of his bike. once inferno was out of earshot as well as the skulls.

Ren would take out his burn phone and make an anonymous report that the skulls lead by inferno were in the area as well as give inferno's current location as the address he's heading to and inform the police of the multiple murders and destruction of property they have committed before hanging up.

"No hard feeling mate but you just draw to much attention to yourself and I'm still a hero after all." Ren said to himself before speeding off in the opiste direction of inferno and the skulls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the hood [Open]   Cleaning up the hood [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the hood [Open]
Page 1 of 1