Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barAn aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barAn aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An aPAWling turn of events [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 11:07 pm

As Rico got back to the fight, she saw that the Billys were getting rounded up, so she quickly made her way back to Gizmo after kicking another Billy towards Chris, to pick him up by the scruff of his onesie and toss him over to that area. Gizmo, Kyd Wykkyd, Billy Numerous, Mammoth... "See-More!" she said aloud, looking around for him before she saw him drop out of a portal. Well that was odd. Who had done that for them? She walked back to the main area, seeing the man in the metal suit was interrogating a girl sleeping on the bench in the mall.

Wait... she had really been sleeping through all of this? That was one hell of a nap. "I didn't see her doing anything wrong," she said, approaching CAP as he was talking to her. "So what's the big deal? Does she need to be taken in?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 3:32 pm

With Chris and CAP working together the two of them would successfully manage to fuse all the Billy's together, rounding them all into one. With Billy taken care of that was all of them except for See-More. Before Chris could even address this fact the teen villain would suddenly land with a thud right in front of them. Huh, that was weird. Chris went to work putting them in handcuffs, then when he was done he heard a commotion over by the bench where that weird girl had been sleeping.

Based on how they regarded each other it seemed that CAP and the sleeping girl knew each other somehow, or at least that's what he gathered. In truth Chris was just as clueless as Rico about the situation. Chris stepped forward "Unless she has something to do with these guys she can wait. Lets take care of them first." Though at this point all they had left to do was clean-up and take them away, though perhaps reminding CAP of his duty would take his attention off the girl.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 3:03 pm

"Heya Rico! Funny seeing you here too~" Chessa waved at Rico as she came to her defense. Bumping into CAP here and now was... awkward.

"You have it well in hand..." CAP retorted to Chris, but still had his cannon humming in the off chance someone had the brilliant idea of trying to escape again. Mammoth was definitely dealt with if he tried, as those nanoprobes would let CAP shock him into submission again if he tried. "We have history, nothing more," CAP then added to Rico with irritation, wanting her to mind her own business.

"He's upset because it took this long for us to run into each other again," Chessa chimed in.

Meanwhile, back at Sconehenge where Chessa was resting her head in the lap of luxury...

"Bumped into Rico and CAP at the mall... did Rico always have that funny looking arm or am I crossing timelines again?" Chessa asked Cain curiously.

Back at the mall...

CAP made displeased robot noises as he refrained from spilling too much about their relationship, but was even more irritated by that.

"Look CAP, you know how it is- I'm sorry alright?" Chessa apologized sincerely.

"Whatever..." CAP growled, too annoyed to deal with Chessa right now as he finally went to help Chris- if he wasn't done, he'd still pretend to help.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 2:55 am

Chris would approach and agree with Rico, saying that unless the girl on the bench had anything to do with the Hive Five, she was best left alone until they were done dealing with the thieves. That was when the girl on the bench directly greeted her, by name, no less, and waved at her. She was a little caught off guard. In fact, she was so entirely focused on this girl that she didn't even notice CAP's rude remarks.

Who the hell was this girl? Wait... it felt so long ago, but... and it reminded her of...

"...Chessa?! Wait, but- Is that right?" She put a hand to her head. Why was she having so much trouble remembering? "I thought Suzu and I were the only ones..." she trailed off. Then Chessa called the metal suit... CAP? She looked back and forth incredulously between Chessa and CAP. She had so many questions! "You both have been here this entire time? I thought I had slipped into the next universe with Suzu... I'm sorry, that was selfish of me..."

Back at the cafe...

Cain was stroking Chessa's hair as she was viewing the events through her thoughts. "Hm? No, this is the same Rico you met. She had her arm amputated by one of Suzuki's gods. That was what replaced it."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 4:55 pm

As Chris tried to remind CAP that he had to help deal with the HIVE Five CAP correctly reminded him that Chris had already done so on his own, a point that Chris couldn't really refute. It seemed like it was fine though, CAP didn't seem all that interested in harming the girl and instead just went into a bit of a huff and pretended to tend to the HIVE Five. Chris was kind enough not to say out loud that CAP wasn't really helping with anything.

The white haired girl who was apparently named Rico seemed to remember who the girl in the hoodie was and finally gave a name for the face; Chessa. If you had given Chris a hundred guesses he probably wouldn't have gotten her name, but she suited it. She then went on to say some pretty confusing stuff about slipping into other universes? So they all knew each other except for Chris, he was starting to feel pretty left out here "Excuse me, Chessa, was it? Who exactly are you? You talked like you knew me, or at least knew of me, and you called me by some unusual name." he said, listing only a few of the very odd things he had noticed about this girl. The others would notice that Chris had a very overly-formal and robotic way of talking, moreso than the actual robot.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 5:24 pm

People were paying attention to her and her existence... damnit CAP! Now she had to wake up to answer possible questions. Although it did come as quite the surprise and relief that Rico actually recognized her; like she had only really expected Cain to be the only other person in this parallel universe to remember anything that had happened. CAP was an obvious exception because for some reason, he was just brought along- in hindsight her father probably knew more about that but she never once thought to ask about it. Oh well. "Meowtamorphi? It IS PUNusual isn't it?" Chessa giggled, not directly answering his question. It'd probably make his head hurt or at the very least give him an existential crisis. If he even believed her in the first place but that was neither here nor there. "It's great to see you again either way, and it's nice to actually meet you in person... Meowtamorphi~" she added with a stretch, still not fully awake,

CAP actually did do something after he stopped and looked over his shoulder at Rico when she implied that she knew him and Chessa- wait. No, something was coming to him. "We better not be about to get trapped in the void again," CAP grumbled, subtly hinting that he remembered without drawing too much attention to it. In the mean time he'd radio and see what was taking so long for the others to get here, and as if answering his question, MRO was starting to make their way in toward them. "Useless, all of em..." CAP stated giving The Hive 5 a once over, cannon humming slightly as a constant reminder not to move.

"So uh... yeah, you're a different person than I read about- to make a long story short," Chessa briefly explained to Chris, not lying but also not saying much more than that. It was probably still better as few people remember what happened, or just remained blissfully ignorant of the greater scope of reality... it was still such a headache for her to wrap her head around anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 8:37 pm

Chris was still standing nearby as CAP walked away, and asked Chessa what she had been talking about before. When Chessa responded with "Meowtamorphi," it took Rico only a second longer than she'd care to admit to get it, and she gapsed, putting a hand over her mouth as she looked at Chris. He did look like Metamorphi! There was a touch of sadness that came next as she remembered the universe that she came from, and acknowledged that this was the Metamorphi she would know now. Who probably wasn't even using that name. But she held herself together. She had gotten over this for about a year now. She held out her left hand for him to shake, not the demonic arm. Maybe it was because she didn't want him to have to touch it, or perhaps she was left-handed. Who knew? "It was nice getting to work with you, sir. I go by the name of Karma. What's yours?"

CAP would say that he hoped they weren't going to get trapped in the void again, and she swhot a look CAP's way as he walked off to phone the MRO again. Rico scoffed lightly. "Saaame."

Chessa briefly remarked that Chris was a different person than she had read about... so they weren't going to tell Chris what was going on, then. That was probably for the best. Maybe she would suffer a bit of distrust for it, but the alternative was explaining multiverse theory and then actually claiming to be a victim of it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Instead of answering his questions the girl in the cat hoodie instead just repeated the weird cat pun name she called him by and told him that it was 'great to see him again' even though she was a complete stranger. At least the white haired girl with the red demonic looking arm seemed normal enough, compared to the other two at least. Chris accepted her handshake with a firm grip "You can call me Hercules" he said, with a slight smile.

Then CAP made some kind of comment about getting trapped in a void which Rico seemed to relate to, leaving Chris somewhat in the dark again. Chessa then added to her previous statement saying that Chris was different than some person she read about "I don't know what you're talking about, but there's only one me." he said, having no idea just how wrong he was.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 7:42 pm

Chessa couldn't help but suddenly burst out giggling as Chris introduced himself as Hercules, actually falling off the bench from her giggling fit. Like... THE Hercules? The one from that acclaimed Disney's Movie? "I'm sorry, when I hear that, I just think of The Disney movie. Oh man.... aahhh it feels good to be able to laugh again," Chessa apologized sincerely, wiping the tears out of her eyes as she refrained from getting up. "Anyway, I believe I offered you an ice cream or something? I don't remember any more, feels like forever since I offered," Chessa continued, unintentionally breaking the fourth wall as she remembered that she did offer Chris something once he was done with The Hive 5. "Which also includes you Ricky- and you too CAP... just to hang out at least because you're not a meat bag like us!" Chessa extended the offer to Rico, and called over to CAP.

CAP just looked intimidating as he kept an eye on The Hive 5, waiting until MRO finally arived on scene to take them away. "Under normal circumstances I would decline on the grounds that I do not hang out..." CAP retorted, however he silently conceded to the fact there was no telling when the next time he'd be able to catch Chessa- which was weird considering she was so lazy and barely moved around as it was. Plus there was also Rico, who he remembered was actually tolerable... as far as meat bags went.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 11:12 pm

Rico wouldn't burst into hysterics like Chessa did when the alternate universe Metamorphi introduced himself as Hercules. But she did concede a bright smile and a slight giggle. "Well, he certainly seems strong enough to back up the claim. Maybe we can find an impervious lion for you to wrestle, hm?" Her attempt at a joke. The nerd.

She noticed how lost he seemed in their conversation. She tucked her hair behind her ear. "We were all involved in an isolated incident of space and time. But that's the most I can explain without making us sound like absolute nut cases. I'll still tell you if you want, but you can't call me crazy afterward."

She looked over to Chessa. "I can stick around for some ice cream. As sad as it is to say, this is kind of the highlight of my week." She turned to CAP and approached him, smiling brightly. No longer apprehensive of the man inside the metal suit. Or the machine, rather. "CAP! How is that body working for you? It's probably better than being trapped in some stuffy tower, but... is it all working fine? If you ever need repairs, I definitely wouldn't mind working on you again."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 6:59 pm

When the girls heard Chris's codename they both seemed to find it quite amusing for some reason, with Rico giving a light giggle and Chessa bursting into a fit of laughter. Chessa then said that it made her think of something called a Disney movie, Chris was aware of the concept of a movie even if he didn't watch them but he had no idea what a Disney was "You seem to misunderstand, I'm named after a figure from Greek Mythology who possessed super strength. His actual name is Heracles, but he's more popularly known as Hercules." He explained this all stoically as if this was obscure knowledge. Rico seemed to get it.

Rico would then go on to say that the three of them had been involved in some kind of isolated incident, which from what else they had said involved being trapped in some kind of tower. Chris decided he would just leave it at that, either it was all nonsense or it was completely true, but frankly Chris didn't want to know "I'll take your word for it."

Chessa then brought up her offer from before, that after they beat the HIVE Five they would get some pizza, she seemed to forget that though and offered Ice Cream instead. Either way Chris would shake his head "Thank you for the invitation but I'll have to decline. I'm only sticking around to wait for the MRO to take the HIVE Five away. After that I'm going back on patrol." he said, stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 7:20 pm

"It's also the name of the main character from the animated disney movie of the same name~" Chessa repeated teasingly, she knew some stuff about old mythologies- wasn't the point. Then she giggled when Rico started talking to CAP in a way that... could be taken as her flirting with him if she didn't both know Rico wasn't already seeing someone, and if CAP was capable of being interested in that way. "I'mma tell Bright Eyes on you Ricky~" Chessa teased them both.

Rico would probably get the joke, but CAP would be oblivious to what she was implying for obvious reasons. "The tower had more space for me to exist in, this body is more of a prison. I would prefer if the restraints on it were removed. Which is something I was going to discuss with her..." CAP replied simply to Ricp, obviously referring to Chessa. Chessa or Rico were probably two people he 'trusted' enough to do it without any ulterior motives. Though Chessa had already stated before that she was concerned about his not so subtle distaste for organic life- humans in particular. Which was a logical and reasonable stance, but he still didn't like that he kept getting used as a tool.

"Sure you ain't got time Herc? Or you looking for some Titans?" Chessa asked to double check, also enjoying her subtle little pun that was sure to go over most of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 11:33 pm

Rico laughed lightly when Chris said he thought Chessa misunderstood why he was named Hercules. Chessa was quick to clear that up. But then when she offered her services to CAP, Chessa made a joke about telling Suzuki. Rico's expression dropped, as well as her heart. But she did her best to hide whatever hurt was there that Chessa had exposed. "I'm sure she'd be fine with me fixing him...!" The fakest smile she had ever worn followed.

CAP described his new body as more of a prison, which Rico frowned at. He said that he wanted to be... free. Which, for a machine meant... "Well, I'm not sure in what way you mean..." she shot a concerned glance back to Chessa, "But if it's freedom you want, then Chessa or I could definitely make sure that nobody's tugging you around on a leash. How about that?"

She did smile to Chessa when she made the Titans pun, but listened for how both Chris and CAP would respond.

Last edited by Kyte on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 2:21 pm

It seemed that Chris' knowledge of his namesake was not as complete as he had thought, he had never heard about Hercules appearing in an animated movie "Hmm... I'll have to watch that." For research purposes only, of course. The others would then go on to talk about more stuff that Chris didn't understand, but based on Rico's behaviour this person Chessa called 'Bright Eyes' was a sore spot for Rico, one that Chris decided he wasn't going to mention.

Chessa then asked Chris if he was looking for some Titans, a pun that flew over Chris' head since he only knew of one of the meanings "I would like to meet the Titans some day. It would be ideal to establish a good working relationship with them." he said, seriously. It seemed he always had work on the mind.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 3:46 pm

Even Chessa noticed the brief change of expression from Rico. Uh oh. Did... something happen? "Let's just say... it was not my choice to be in this body, and the ones that made it for me, placed very severe restrictions to keep me in it," CAP replied, also missing the pun. Even HE noted that something was off after Chessa brought up... OH! Suzy. Right. "We can discuss it, and how you two are doing later," CAP actually using some tact on the subject of Suzy, even though he was more concerned with what Chessa and Rico could do for his body.

Meanwhile... back at Sconehenge!

"Cain, has something happened with Rico and Suz? Did I mention she's at the mall yet?" Chessa asked Cain because she knew all the things, and she didn't want to bother Rico... but she was still kinda nosey and concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An aPAWling turn of events [Open]   An aPAWling turn of events [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An aPAWling turn of events [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next