Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Voting_barAn exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Voting_barAn exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An exPSIting trip [Ryuu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character
Name: Ryuu/Liev/Keir
Code Name: Rapture/Facade/Heroine
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exPSIting trip [Ryuu]   An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 12:16 am

"Remember that I’m not the only bait in the shrine. The members of Little Nightmare will be there. It said it would not make the same mistake twice, which leads me to believe it will try again in order to right that wrong. We’re all taking a big gamble on whether or not it will actually come, but we have no other choice. Going after the thing would be as aimless as it would be useless. I can enlist more help from my contacts to aid us, as well as some friendly spirits. Together, we’ll form a formidable task force of our own.”

Rapture considered the devices and nodded. She had done her research on Jump City’s villains and knew of Brother Blood’s considerable psychic powers. He had been an incredibly powerful villain, and she had to admit that the knowledge that PSI had been the one to capture him. If only they had the men to spare for the shrine plan. At any rate, the technology was welcomed. If it worked, it worked. If it didn’t, c’est la vie. The yokai priestess began to wonder how The Shrine would react to so many new people, but figured she had put in enough hours to warrant housing a sleepover with a bunch of wayward strangers and whatever you wanted to classify what Facade was.

Taking to her phone again, she sent a few commands to her compatriots, Smoke and Mirrors. Simple and to the point, be at The Shrine in eleven hours and prepare for a coup. “We should be getting back to Jump,” she said gruffly. “Thank you for your time and knowledge. We’ll be in touch.”
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exPSIting trip [Ryuu]   An exPSIting trip [Ryuu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 2:21 pm

Other than the devices, and perhaps some Geistcraft lanterns, Hans didn't see anything else that'd be overly more effective against the creature than what they'd already used against it. It seemed like even it's projection was vulnerable to attack, and if he could cleave it through his scythe... would that just kill it right then and there? Or would it just be forced back to where ever it actually lurked? Regardless of which he thought, there was only one way to find out, and he was hoping it was the former. "Very good- for whatever it's worth, I hope for the best for you both," Rebecca said something that was sincere and innocent enough, but her tone was just slightly playful as if she was also hinting around at something else.

"If we can't capture it, I'll make sure not to miss with my scythe," Hans stated, completely missing the tone entirely.
Back to top Go down

An exPSIting trip [Ryuu]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2