Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGet Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Voting_barGet Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGet Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Voting_barGet Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Get Schooled [Obsu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schooled [Obsu]   Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 1:33 pm

"Hee, awh, awesome! I really wish I could do that. You just saved yourself a bunch of money and at least 2 hours on a new hairdo!"

Lena couldn't help but stop gushing over that particular little power. There was a reason. If either of them were normal, that would have been such a useful power to have! Stylish, easy, and ... perfectly harmless to anyone. No need to wear a suit to hide it. Or wipe the door handle with a wet cloth every time after using it. All of the benefits, none of the tradeoffs that came with it. But if the price for it is to have to drink human blood and all... I'll uhhh... pass, I guess.

The question helped the girl refocus, as she rubbed her chin... or the tip of her helmet that covered the chin. Soup was over anyway, so there was no need to keep a part of herself uncovered. It slid right back on and sealed itself, pressurized. A metallic-sounded sigh came from the inside.

"Lessee... well, there's all sorts of groups. Usually people hang with whoever they get along with. Most are rough around the edges, yknow. Powers came with their own set of problems. But uhh... if there's anyone in particular to watch out for, you better not get involved with the Voltaires."

Lena lowered her voice as she said so.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character
Name: Ryuu/Liev/Keir
Code Name: Rapture/Facade/Heroine
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Get Schooled [Obsu]   Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:55 pm

‘The Voltaires?’ That sounded like the name of the antagonists from the critically-panned series, Twilight. The thought of that filth made Keir shudder. She had never actually read the books, but knew enough about them and their equally if not more so god-awful movie adaptations to know that they were terrible. It had only been a short time since she had become a vampire, but had enough pride to realize that the series did more bad than good for the community.

At any rate, Lena had stopped slurping her mushroom soup, which Keir was grateful for. She also noticed her change in intonation when she said the name and saw someone who had apparently been listening in look away almost automatically. Were they really that bad? Who were they? The compulsive side of Keir made her want to challenge them, as stupid as that was, logically speaking. They could be good people cast in the wrong light, for all she knew. Lena seemed like a solid character but the vampireling had nothing to go off of her judge of character.

“Tell me more,” she implored, a little more quietly.
Back to top Go down
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

PostSubject: Re: Get Schooled [Obsu]   Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:21 am

Lena moved a bit closer to the girl, and lowered her voice.

"The Voltaires are a bunch of douchebags ran by Frank Voltaire. You can't miss him if you see him - tall fellow, bald head, wears a suit to school. You might even confuse him for one of the teachers if you're not careful. I mean, c'mon, who wears a suit to school? Don't let the fancy exterior fool ya though, he's a douchebag of the highest caliber."

The girl said, and then leaned back on the chair, riding a bit on its hind legs, and putting one of her own over the other as she did so. Her back bent backwards, almost unnaturally flexible, as she stretched her arms back as well. A couple of soft, crackling sounds followed from the joints, before Lena bent herself back into proper shape, and leaned closer again.

"Voltaires think that might makes right, and that having stronger abilities makes you better than anyone else. Well, at least Frank thinks so. He surrounds himself with weaker, stupider folks he can control, who are both afraid and impressed by him. Guy's probably going to approach you at some point, and attempt to recruit you and gauge your 'potential'. Don't buy into it. Or do, if you're the kind to lord your abilities over others. Though, I don't think you would. You don't feel mean enough. Or are ya?"

Keir would feel an intense stare coming from under that helmet. One that almost compelled to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character
Name: Ryuu/Liev/Keir
Code Name: Rapture/Facade/Heroine
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Get Schooled [Obsu]   Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Keir was surprised to hear about the strange kid. Someone who surrounded themselves with weaker people just so they seemed stronger? Sounded like a proper bully to the young vampire. She had seen plenty of people like that, and always wondered why someone would follow another such as he. She supposed they felt desperate to be included, and she knew all too well what that was like. For all her life, Keir had been torn between wanting to conform and wanting to be an individual. Knowing what it was like to want to be with someone, she couldn’t really fault those types. She had felt her strongest with her girlfriend, and entirely lost without her. Now, she had admittedly latched on to Facade and would have done the same with the abrasive Rapture had she given her the chance. The urge to get along with Lena was prominent too, but Keir also had enough wariness of people to not take them at what they first appeared. If only the girl could tell whether people were genuine or not, like Facade good. Discern their lies and truths just by listening to the intonation of their voices.

She had gone off into her own world again. Returning to the present situation, the newly mint green-haired Keir could feel Lena’s stare even through her helmet. Intense. “Mean? Uh, I don’t know. I can make a mean bean burrito,” she raised her eyebrows. So hilarious. “Uh, but. No. Doesn’t sound like my crowd. He sounds like a mafia boss in the making." She half-expected the guy to appear behind her, and even turned to look. "But speaking of crowds, do you have many friends?"
Back to top Go down
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

PostSubject: Re: Get Schooled [Obsu]   Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 5:53 pm

"Mhm, that is right. Maybe I should make my own mafia! Hee~"

Lena chuckled, though came in thought a bit after. Having a team of friends ready to back you up, even when your interests weren't the most fair towards others would be nice... Selfish, but nice. She could do it too, all she needed to do was to remove her helmet, blow a kiss in someone's direction, whisper a few words into their ear, and...

No, go away you! - she shook her head violently to shake the strange flow of thoughts that suddenly came over her. It lasted for a little while and made Lena all dizzy, shaking in her chair and catching her head with her hands. She then looked at Keir, who probably thought all sorts of weird stuff about the display, and nervously waved off her hand.

"I mean, I'm just joking! I wouldn't want anyone to do any dirty work for me... As for friends... Hmm... I guess I do have one..." - Lena's thoughts immediately went towards the Detective turned part-time social worker, who visited her every week. Though she figured elaborating on it was not in her best interests, she probably looked like enough of a weirdo anyway!

"What about you? We could try and be friends, if you wanna give it a go, you know?"

'Gosh that sounded awkward...' - Lena berated herself, and a wave of nervousness emanated from her, washing over the girl sitting opposite to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Schooled [Obsu]   Get Schooled [Obsu] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Schooled [Obsu]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2