Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Vote_lcapLena Lovegood [Done!] Voting_barLena Lovegood [Done!] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Vote_lcapLena Lovegood [Done!] Voting_barLena Lovegood [Done!] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lena Lovegood [Done!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

Lena Lovegood [Done!] Empty
PostSubject: Lena Lovegood [Done!]   Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 8:50 am

"Look, don't touch."
Lena Lovegood [Done!] Durrara-celty

«««IDENTITY»»»
Name: Lena Lovegood
Codename: N/A
Nickname(s): Catlady, Le Meow
Race: Human (demonic ancestry)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Is this a canon?: No

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gray/Red
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 146 lbs
Other Traits: Without the mask (Click!)

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Demonic Ancestry

A very long time ago, one of Lena's ancestors mingled with a demon. It was no average demon, but a demon of lust. When two natures intertwine, the results are often unpredictable. A gene may lay dormant for years or even generations, being passed down the line until emerging hundreds of years later. Lena's powers, whether active or dormant still, are the result of having inherited the blood of a demon.

Powers

Emotion Manipulation - Demons known as succubi are not front-line fighters. Their strengths lie in understanding and manipulating emotions of other beings to achieve their ends. It is accomplished through several means, be that pheromones, brainwave manipulation, or hyperawareness of other peoples' moods, thoughts, and emotions. Being a distant ancestor of one, Lena is capable of doing the following:

• Attraction pheromones. Lena's body exudes an untraceable fragrance that can be breathed in or absorbed through skin. The person affected would, bit by bit, become attracted towards the user. Their mood changes from hostile to neutral, or from neutral to friendly. If exposed to it for a prolonged duration of time, the subject invariably begins lusting after the person. Skilled succubi are capable of turning this ability on and off. For those without, it is always on. The effects of touching are much more drastic than just breathing it in. The effectiveness of this ability varies from person to person, based on their willpower and awareness. The pheromones left in a single place vanish without a trace in several hours, making them hard to track. (The extent to which this ability affects another person is left to the other player).

• Psychic manipulation. By manipulating brainwaves, the user can invoke a strong emotion in a person within 50 meters, who is either in a direct line of sight or whose presence the succubus is aware of. That emotion could be happiness, fear, suspicion, love, or anything in between. The person would perceive the emotion as their own. The effectiveness of this varies on how strong and disciplined the target's mind is. Some minds are walls, and very difficult to get into. Unskilled succubi can use this only at one person at the time. In addition, the capacity for doing so comes with the unwanted side-effect of causing random surges of emotion in people when the user herself feels a strong emotion. Skilled succubi can affect several people at once without suffering from side-effects. Does not work on individuals immune to psionics.(The extent to which this ability affects another person is left to the other player).

• Emotion sensing. Succubi can sense emotions of other people within 50 meters from them. This power does not give them a capacity to read minds, but rather to sense emotions and general intents of people. Love, hate, fear, or cold-bloodedness present in killers, the user can differentiate between them well. If a person is within sight, the user's innate capacity for catching the micro-movements of the face and the little verbal ques enables them to understand if the person is lying. Individuals who are exceptionally skilled at lying can overcome such notions, and people who have their faces covered have a distinct advantage. Does not work on individuals immune to psionics. Unskilled succubi are often influenced by the emotions they are sensing. Skilled ones can shrug it off.

• Hypnotic suggestion. Upon maintaining a visual or audial contact with the person who can see or hear the succubus, the user may attempt to influence the person to do a specific course of action. This course of action cannot be directly harmful to the target. The effectiveness of the power relies on the audacity of the request (how radical/unlikely it is), the target's attitude towards the user, and their mental strength. Unskilled succubi might use this ability inadvertently. (The extent to which this ability affects another person is left to the other player).

• Receptor manipulation. Upon touching another person, a succubus emits mini-electric impulses that hyperstimulate various receptors on the target's body. They could bring incredible pleasure, or excruciating pain. In addition, they could make their touch feel hot or cold. It is possible for the user to, potentially, kill a person by overloading their pain or pleasure receptors in such a way. To do such damage, however, requires the user to hold the target for a period of time (depending on how tough they are, up to the other player). The effectiveness of this ability revolves around the target's capacity to feel either. The ability can go through clothes, but cannot go through thicker and tougher materials (such as armor, for example). Untrained succubi may involuntarily trigger the ability upon touching someone.

Skills

• Self-defense - Lena has taken a class in Judo as a means of protecting herself from bad people, or people accidentally influenced by one of her 'powers'.

• Gaming - The girl is an avid gamer, and even has her own Twitch stream.

• Computers - Lena has had an interest in this since a few years ago, and is currently working on her own Chatbot.

• Cycling - She's pretty good on a bicycle or a scooter. Hopefully, one day her parents will buy her a real bike.

Abilities

• Flexible - Lena can reach her left ear with the back of her right foot, bent behind her head.

• Fit - She is more sporty than most girls her age and can run 3 miles without losing her breath over it.

Physical Weaknesses

• Average human teenage girl. Not even peak athletic or anything. Whatever can hurt an average human teenage girl can hurt her, and there are plenty of dangerous things in this superhero world.

• Silver, Crosses, and Holy things - will make her... sneeze. Loudly so. Like an allergy.

Mental Weaknesses

• Untrained succubus - all the weaknesses to abilities mentioned in the list apply to her.
  • Yearns for affection - the internal unfulfilled craving for genuine affection guides many of her actions.
  • Ostracized - aware of her abilities, she does everything to mitigate them, resulting in Lena being ostracized by her peers.
  • Mother's voice - scratching at the back of Lena's help. Sometimes offering good advice, sometimes bad ones. Could be schizophrenia.  

Equipment

• Leather suit and helmet
  • Pocket Knife
  • Taser
  • Tear gas sprinkler
  • Scooter

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality

Friendly yet distant, cordial yet dismissive, Lena is a strange girl that tries to fit into the normal world, when she is anything but. She is very helpful and acts as though she wants to be around people all the time, as if craving for their attention and recognition. But the moment she is about to reach all those, the girl shrinks back and vanishes, often keeping distance for prolonged periods of time. Because of such a 'flighty' nature, she does not have many friends.

Lena's personality was shaped by the discovery of her powers, which turned her world around, and not in a good way. She is very self-doubting, to the point of paranoia, unsure whether people talk to her or like her because of herself, or because of pheromones or other kind of weird stuff the girl can do. At the same time, she is an extrovert, craving interaction. This creates a conflict within, one that is tearing her apart.

The girl is a very conscientious and kind person. She recognizes the dangers her powers have towards others, and does her best to isolate herself physically, wearing a full body suit and a helmet to protect others from the pheromones at least. She also does not allow anyone to touch herself, having developed both an aversion and a craving to physical interaction.

Having a desire for social interactions she cannot normally engage in, Lena made herself a persona on the Internet, being a popular female gamer and streamer. She has a lot of fans, and it is one of the few places where she can show her face, without the thread of accidentally charming anyone. None of these people can recognize Lena when on the street though, due to her helmet. She is much more cheerful and happy online than offline, because of that.

Finally, Lena has a bit of an alter ego, always scratching at the back of her mind. A voice, that belongs to a woman older than herself. Seductive, alluring... powerful. Telling her to let go of her restrictions and enjoy a life surrounded by worshippers and people adoring her. Whether it is the voice of her own desires, or something else, she does not know. But resists it, for now.  

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Father: Richard Lovegood, Mother: Ireena Redrose/Lovegood
Place of Origin: Jump City

History

Life's a weird thing, huh?

One day, you're an average teenage girl going to an average school, the other - you're a metahuman. Never thought to end up as one. I mean... I come from a pretty average family. My dad's a clocksmith, and mom's a journalist. Nothing out of the ordinary aside from the fancy-sounding last name. Maybe. Things changed when I was 13. Until then, I went to classes, did my homework, played in the school courtyard, and learned to ride a bike without falling over.

Then, things started happening. At first, at home. Mom and dad's marriage was getting a bit stale. But all of a suddenly, it was uhh... reinvigorated. They went at each other at night as though they were 20 years old again and not in their mid-thirties. Not that I minded, of course. I'd rather not lose one parent to a divorce because a relationship ran out of steam. Then, I was becoming a popular girl at my school. I mean, sure, I am a solid 8, but still... not THAT popular. Still, I did not mind. Popularity's good, right? Maybe they were attracted to my personality.

It all kept going on until, during a PE class, a boy grabbed me by the hand in a game of tag. Normally, that would have been the end of it. But then the guy just started slobbering and kissing all over my arm. I was freaked out and kicked him away. A few others came to restrain him, but as soon as they came close enough, the literal hearts appeared in their eyes as they started drudging towards me. I ran away from school on that day.

But the process was already in motion. My family was visited by a policeman, to discuss the incident. Hearing what happened, he called another guy, who showed up in an hour or so. Wearing a black uniform and a fancier badge. He asked me questions, some of which didn't seem related to what happened at all! But at the end of it, all became too apparent. I was a metahuman of some kind. With a power to drive folks wild with lust.

It hurt, you know? Not the metahuman part. But the fact that I could not be sure about anything anymore. How could I know if my friends were friends, and not bewitched? Or that guy who had a crush on me to actually have feelings that are genuine and good? I could not. Not to mention getting mom and dad constantly horny in my presence felt... weird. Something had to be done.

Because of the scandal, the school I attended kind of... kicked me out. Called me a 'hazard to other students'. Which... I was, I guess. I'm sure that kid that jumped me at the gym didn't mean anything bad. Just... couldn't control himself. Still, I felt like I should do something. The next victim could be anyone - a teacher, a mailman, a random person down the street that had the misfortune of rubbing a shoulder against me. And don't get me started on public transport...

I discovered my... abilities, bit by bit. Adapting to shield others against them. The suit came first. It's pretty cool, doesn't let the pheromones out too much, and protects against touch. Sometimes. It still gets through though, and during summers I SWEAT LIKE ALL HELL. I do not let others touch me. I wipe all the surfaces I touch with a wet cloth. And I keep away from others, just in case.

When I became 16, parents rented out a condo in a semi-depopulated apartment block. My own place! Cool, right? Too bad I can't bring anyone though. Too much risk. I also had to change schools to 13th Jump High. A school for individuals 'like me'. Except... they're nothing like me. They're your same average kids, only with actual superpowers. Like flight, frost beams, magic and stuff. So ... if one of them gets drunk on my pheromones... Who knows what's gonna happen. They look like they'd make good friends but... hnnhhh... I need to stay away. For their own sake.

The teachers know of my condition. The rest do not. Best if it stayed that way. If they know, they're gonna get upset. Or worse... curious.

«««Sample RP»»»

I've played this game before -_-

[/list]
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lena Lovegood [Done!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena Lovegood [Done!]   Lena Lovegood [Done!] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Lena Lovegood [Done!] 30dfaz
Back to top Go down

Lena Lovegood [Done!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 5 :: Boot 5 Character Stuff-
Jump to: