Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Koriand’r (Starfire) Vote_lcapKoriand’r (Starfire) Voting_barKoriand’r (Starfire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Koriand’r (Starfire) Vote_lcapKoriand’r (Starfire) Voting_barKoriand’r (Starfire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Koriand’r (Starfire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Koriand’r (Starfire) Empty
PostSubject: Koriand’r (Starfire)   Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 4:39 am

”I Am Sorry to Disappoint you, But I am Stronger Than I Look”

Koriand’r (Starfire) 602a4e10
Koriand’r

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Starfire
Nickname(s): Star, Kori, Princess
Race: Tamaranean
Alignment: Good
Is this a canon?: Yes

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Beautiful, fiery red, long hair
Eye Color: Radioactive green with light green scleras
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 115 lbs
Other Traits: Tamaranean’s have a more  pale orange complexion, and also violet/purple tongues, so she sticks out among humans just a bit. And unbeknown to most she also has nine stomachs.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Supernatural/Alien

Powers
Tamaranean Physiology- Tamaranean’s are a very sturdy type of alien race but a lot of these powers are based off of their emotions, they must focus on a certain emotion in order to trigger their powers.
   •Flight: When feeling unbridled joy, Starfire is granted wingless flight, being able to fly at the average speed of 250 mph. When concentrating hard enough on the given emotion for flight Starfire is able to hit FTL but she must be ultimately concentrated on that emotion alone. If she is stressed or feeling mixed emotions her speed will diminish.
   •Ultraviolet Energy absorption/projection: Tamaraneans are constantly absorbing ultraviolet radiation which they then convert into energy. Starfire, along with her siblings and other tamaraneans are able to channel this energy and project it in different destructive ways. This power is tied to the emotion of righteous fury.
            +Starbolts: The main way Starfire uses this energy is in the form of circular projectiles she fires from her hands. The thermal, highly explosive blasts can do quite a bit of damage, scathing whatever it comes in contact with and knocking back most with a good amount of force. She can also grasp this energy in her hand to use it as a type of light source/torch. Starfire can still be hurt by her starbolts if they are ricocheted back at her.
             +Eye Beams- After hitting puberty, Starfire is also able to emit this bright green energy from her eyes. Though not as strong or forceful as her starbolts, what makes these handy is they are more precise in direction and can be fired continuously in a straight, steady stream. Also they tend to come in handy if her hands are in a bind.
   •Superhuman Strength: Tamaraneans are naturally strong and this strength is tied to the emotion of boundless confidence. Starfire was shown to be even stronger than Cyborg, being able to lift what he lifts one handed. Due to her never wanting to outshine her friends or ever drastically hurting/killing anyone, she keeps her strength at a max of 20 tons. She can exert this amount in every punch and throw, but she mostly uses this in the helpful route of being the heavy lifter.
   •Enhanced Durability/Endurance: Able to endure the most extreme conditions than that of a normal human, nine stomachs help her last without food a bit longer, also she can stay awake for nights on end before having to  cave in and rest. She is also able to survive in the vacuum of space without the need of a spacesuit at least quite a bit longer than your average joe. Due to her kind continuously absorbing radiation, and their need for it, she is immune to high levels of radiation.
   •Language Assimilation: Through physical lip contact (kissy kissy) Tamaranean’s are able to replicate the spoken knowledge of languages from other life-forms, able to speak the acquired language fluently.

Skills
Armed and unarmed Hand-to-Hand Combat: Although not as skilled as Robin or her older sister, due to the warrior like nature of her home world, she is still an expert in high levels of Tamaranean martial arts.

Abilities
Reading people’s emotions
Extreme Appetite and very strong palette

Physical Weaknesses
Emotions- all her powers are controlled by her emotions, so if she is unable to feel a certain emotion her powers are severely diminished. Her strength can wain if she does not feel confident, and she is unable to fly if she does not feel joyous, etc, etc. If she feels saddened, confused or depressed, she can lose all abilities altogether for a period of time, or until she feels the emotions needed to fuel them.

Metallic Chromium- A common Tamaranean Allergy. She is allergic to this stuff and it can give her flu-like symptoms which can hinder her abilities or have her unleash them uncontrollably.

Mental Weaknesses
Very naive and gullible: She is still very new to earth and it’s customs, and this could lead to people taking advantage of her, but her naivety should not be confused with stupidity.
Language restraints: Because English (and other Earth Languages) are not her first language, Starfire speaks without contractions and has trouble understanding and often misuses idioms.
Insecure: Starfire takes her friend’s thoughts of her very seriously as she is  a very social person, so when her friends fight and argue, especially with her, this can lead her to feel that they do not care for her friendship or company.
Robin: having strong romantic feelings for her friend can lead her to feel extremely jealous when other girls come into the picture and flirt or cling to him, which could have her act riled and you know, mess with her emotions.  He is also the one who she will hesitate to fight if ever put in that type of dire situation.

Equipment
Nothing but the minimal amount of clothes on her person.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Lively, cheerful and optimistic, also sweet and caring. Starfire is always wanting her friends to share and experience the customs of her home planet such as traditions, food and customs. She has also been shown to be quite wise and perceptive. In other words Starfire is a very open person when it comes to showing emotion, unlike her teammate Raven who needs to suppress hers. She is easily an open book and although she does not know many of earth’s customs, she is actually quite a bright and smart girl, sometimes using the lack of knowledge to her advantage.  

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Galfore (father figure who raised her), Blackfire (older sister whom she has renounced), Wildfire (younger brother) Silkie (a pet is family) The Titans (they are her earth family)
Place of Origin: Tamaran

History
Born and raised by her adoptive father figure Galfore on her home planet Tamaran for most of her life until she was abducted by the Gordanians. Being e trembly strong and durable she was able to make her escape and landed in Jump city where she wreaked a bit of havoc. Raven was the first of the four teens she encountered to notice that she was lashing out due to being in handcuffs, and Robin was the first to approach her and release her from the bind. Once freed she kissed the masked teen to acquire the English language, only to shove him away after and warned him to leave her alone. This was all due to the fear of being recaptured and being so far away from her home. Later however when the four united teens of Robin, Raven, Beastboy and Cyborg found her binging on popcorn and candy they all fought off the recruited gordanians that were sent to recapture her. After some arguing, and eventual apologizing, with the eventual team leader Robin, she helped the titans fight off the waves of Gordanians, helped take down their leader Trogaar and destroyed his particle weapon. After this the five teens founded the Teen Titans and even used the remains of the Gordanian’s ships to create their base known as the Titans Tower.

Starfire claimed Earth as her new home and her close friends as her new family. The Titans all lived under the same roof of their base. They went through all hardships and struggles together, evidently forming a tightly bonded friendship. They fought villain after villain, their own inner demons, and hardships from the past and future, learning life lessons after lessons. There was nothing Starfire wouldn’t do for her friends. And although she cares for all her friends, the one she cares the most for is her teammate Robin, secretly harboring romantic feelings for her best friend since the day they first met. She also gained a new pet who resides in the tower who is a mutant baby moth creature named Silkie, she adores her little Bungorf.

«««Sample RP»»»

Starfire stood in front of her teammate and best friend’s room. Robin had locked himself in there all day after the news of all the villains had been released. She knew he was working hard at the case on how this had happened and why, and even Starfire herself wondered.

She hesitated on knocking on his door, as she did not want to disturb his work, but at the same time, she worried for her friend as even he deserved a break. Just then she felt a hand on her shoulder and glanced up to see her other titan of a friend.

“You alright Star?”

“I am worried. Not only for the current events that have unfolded but for Robin as well.” She glanced back the door.
“Come on, we know this is how he gets. Best just let him do his own thing for now and let him fill us all in later.”
Starfire glanced down for a second then smiled up at Cyborg. “Is there anything in the meantime we can do to help?”

Cyborg thought for a second, “Wanna help me clean out the fridge? It’s been pretty bad for a while now.”

“Oh Yes!” She clasped her hands and hovered slightly off the ground, maybe this was a way for Cyborg to keep her a bit distracted but a clean environment did help out in the long run, even if the teens didn’t keep it that way for long. That and Starfire was one of the few to actually be able to tolerate the gunk and funk that built up in their fridge. Heck, most of it were her strange dishes anyway which most of the team refused to touch.  “And then I shall prepare a hearty Glorrk so that we may feast and replenish our strength for the upcoming wrangling of the escaped bad people!” She stated enthusiastically flying off towards the kitchen.
“Heh....yeah.” Cyborg replied with much less enthusiasm as he rubbed the back of his head. “Or you know, we can order a pizza.”[/center]

Last edited by Ninja on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Koriand’r (Starfire)   Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Right-o! As tempted as I am to just slap an approved on this just because it's a canon and such, there are a couple things I feel need to be addressed or made more clear. I had to double check on the wiki to be sure before I rolled my eyeballs across this xP

So first- where did that 156 number come from? XD

So for her flight which works on emotion, I feel like the "average" speed should be much less under stress of fighting. Besides the dangers of flying at the speed of sound in an urban area, it SHOULD be made more clear that her TOP speed would only matter if she could only focus on unbridled joy. Whicha s we know in that one episode, she can FTL flight. I appreciate you trying to dial that down but I feel like it'd be a very unique situation where she could use that in combat.

Rambling aside, basically you can keep the FTL speed under the explicit condition that she can only do so if she is able to concentrate only on feeling unbridled joy. I think her AVERAGE top speed should be about 250, which I think is generous considering she'd also need to channel righteous fury to smite the bad dudes- or boundless confidence, which ever xD

While it's probably a moot point, according to the wiki Starfire CAN'T survive forever in space without a spacesuit. Basically her endurance of the elements or not having to breathe in space is due to her "self-sustenance" from the radiation stuff. I don't see it becoming relevant any time soon but just wanted to let you know. Also funfact, she's not immune to her own star bolts- according to the wiki.

I also don't remember but feel like the personality section is... too small but I might be just nitpicky at this point. It's a canon though so I'm just trying to give it a more in deoth evaluation. So mainly, the Flight Speed, and just make it more apparent how trying to juggle emotions limits her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Koriand’r (Starfire)   Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:59 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Koriand’r (Starfire)   Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 8:29 pm

I still lack a new stamp, Alas!

BUT I DECREE THIS TO BE APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koriand’r (Starfire)   Koriand’r (Starfire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koriand’r (Starfire)
Page 1 of 1