Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Happy Halloween (Prologue)
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:12 am by Ninja

» Barbara Joan Gordon
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:04 am by Kyte

» Jennifer Wakeman [WIP]
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 pm by 0bserver

» Crash Like Thunder [A Narrative; pt2]
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 5:40 am by Ryuu

» Kimmi Thompson
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 6:43 am by Kyte

» Self-Help LoA
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 2:53 am by Ryuu

» Weaving a web
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 4:15 am by Megalomaniac

»  Mona Vulpes (WIP)
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 4:29 pm by Emmz

» Daniel (Danny) Fenton
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 6:40 pm by Megalomaniac

Top posting users this week
Kyte
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Vote_lcapSOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Voting_barSOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Vote_rcap 
Izzy
SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Vote_lcapSOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Voting_barSOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Vote_rcap 
Hellbreaker
Ninja
Top posting users this month
Kyte
Bloo
Ryuu
Megalomaniac
Izzy
0bserver
Ninja
Emmz
DivingDart
St. Jommy
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Hellbreaker, Izzy, Kyte, Ryuu

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

SOL Grand Prix [EVENT]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: SOL Grand Prix [EVENT]   SOL Grand Prix [EVENT] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 1:39 am

A flash of light splits the blackness of space. A large, circular and elongated shaped object then starts slowly drifting through the milky-way galaxy; emanating a small pulsating glow. Lights spark to life as it activates it's propulsion systems, allowing it to guide itself toward a specific destination: The Sol System. It ignores all other astral bodies, only manuevering itself around obstacles when required until it reaches the outter boundaries of Terran Space. A section of the object sliding open to reveal a mechanical eye. The eye shifted this way and that, checking the outlying planets for... something or other before it's gaze fixed onto Earth. Yes, this would do. The mechanical wanderer would scan across the surface of the planet, relying information back to it's master before closing it's eye again.

It would then start to broadcast a signal, finding and connecting to any radio tower, satellite or system capable of recieving it's message. Whatever it was broadcasting would then appear on televisions across the globe aswell as radio stations. It would not reach every source but it would definitely reach anyone interested as an alien lifeform appeared on screen. "ppeepippy apk pookjikk po kopopek ipkapipappy op eappk! i ay pke yoyyiyiopep op kke pakaypiy payipp yoakipiop," they would begin as subtitles flickered and adjusted to the most common used language of the area would be. Greetings and goodwill to honored inhabitants of Earth! I am the commisioner of The Galactic Racing Coalition would be what the subtitles say. "pe kate ppatekek pap ip yeapyk op a kkaye po kokk oup kapeyp yoykepipiop apk ape yopyikepipp youp yokap yyypey pop yaik yoykepipiop," they would continue with an excited and friendly tone of voice, striking a pose as subtitles rolled across the screen. We have traveled far in search of a place to hold our latest competition and are considering your solar system for said competition.

"ip iy kpepepapke ip you, pke koyp, keyike po yookepape jipk uy, ay je ape jikkipp po oppep ayyoyokapiopy. Puppkepyope, ip ykoyep je joukk pe yope pkap oteppoyek ip you keyikek po poip ip op pke peypitipiey- pepapkkeyy op koj pepopiapiopy po," the alien would continue excitedly as more subtitles scrolled by. It is preferable if you, the host, decide to cooperate with us, as we are willing to offer accomodations. Furthermore, if chosen we would be more than overjoyed if you decided to join in on the festivities- regardless of how negotiations go. Fanfare would start up as the alien speaking would shift slightly to one side. They would hold their hand to one side, palm facing upward as a boxed image would appear floating over it. "apk je ko pop e_keyp you po ayquieyye po oup pequeyp po uye youp kkapep pop pkiy yoyeppuy pipyp paye ip pke yok yyypey, yo je oppep oup kopeppiak koyp a yokeyp yoykepyapiop pkap iy ap oup kiykoyak- pkapky ip kappe kapp po oup paykepy," the alien pressed on as the image seemingly rotated, showing different things of value- weapons, resources, alien treasures, strange creatures. And we do not expect you to acquiesce to our request to use your planet for this momentus first race in the sol system, so we offer our potential host a modest compensation that is at our disposal- thanks in large part to our backers.

"ip akkipiop po pkiy ipyeppite, pkepe iy kikejiye a jopkeppuk kpize pop pke jippep op pke yoykepipiop- ip akkipiop po pke ykipy ppokky op youpye," The Alien would speak as the rotating image changed to a rather impressive looking trophy, and repeated some of the previously shown rewards. In addition to this incentive, there is likewise a wonderful prize for the winner of the competition- in addition to the shiny trophy of course would likewise scroll by as the alien lowered their hand to dismiss the rotating image on screen. "poj you yay pe aykipp, 'koj ko i yipp-uk?' ko jkiyk i ay kakky po ippopy you pkap a pekpeyeppipite iy ep poupe po youp kkapep po pepip kpekapapiopy po yep uk eayk ppayk op youp peipkpopipp kkapepy. Kkey jikk akyo pe yake ataikapke po pepopiapiopy jipk apy ippepeypek kappy jikkipp po koyp kapp op oup yoykepipiop jipkip pkeip popkepy, apk pkey jikk kpotike apy puppkep ippopyapiop you yay peek po akkky," the alien continued, trying to mimic the sound of someone asking a question before laughing briefly. Now you may be asking, 'how do I sign-up?' To which I am happy to inform you that a representitive is en route to your planet to begin preparations to set up each track on your neighboring planets. They will also be made available to negotiations with any interested party willing to host part of our competition within their borders, and they will provide any further information you may need to apply would roll along the screen to confirm that they were indeed trying to do that.

"ope pipak pkipp op pope pepope i yipp opp apk keate you pop poj. Ip you pepuye oup pequeyp po paye op youp kkapep, op keykipe oup oppep po kappiyikape, je jikk pe ppoakyaypipp pke yoykepipiop po oup tapiouy papy aypoyy pke paka_y. Yo you ape yope pkap ppee po pupe ip apk eppoy pke yoykepipiop ap youp keiyupe! kkiy iy kke yoyyiyyiopep, yippipp opp!" The Alien would continue, wrapping up his spiel with a salute to the camera before the screen returned to whatever the viewer had originally been watching. One final thing of note before I sign off and leave you for now. If you refuse our request to race on your planet, or decline our offer to participate, we will be broadcasting the competition to our various fans across the galaxy. So you are more than free to tune in and enjoy the competition at your leisure! This is The Commissioner, signing off would scroll by before the screen actually switched back.
=========================================================================

SO MUCH EXPOSITION
Right, so if you'v survived up to this point- or are simply too lazy to read ALL of that exposition I'll summarize what's going on. I want to do an epic, sci fi themed race in the way of Redline. It will probably not happen for some time, as there's been things I've been setting up with teasers and foreshadowing. Since we control time and space, it doesn't matter too much how long it takes in real life before this gets under way but I would love to do this sooner rather than later.

In the mean time, this would be a PERFECT time for anyone interested to prepare. If you want your character to be involved, they need a vehicle. The only major limitation is that your vehicle can't fly. It can hover, it can have treads, wheels, legs- as long as it can be piloted and is close to the ground it's applicable.

There are otherwise not many other rules as to what your vehicle can do- weapons are encouraged as a matter of fact. There is also a very good possibility that the race will take place on some of the other planets, keep that in mind. But accomodations will be made in that regard. Now the prize besides an in character trophy will be more than just bragging rights. I still need to work out the details of such but I did want to reward someone with something cool for participating and winning. There ARE also prizes for 2nd and 3rd place- which are simply not as cool as 1st naturally. I'm sure some of you may be wondering how your character could get a suitable vehicle, and why they would care about some race. Well, HOW is only as important as you feel it to be.

Midtown could use some building materials after that giant skeleton don't ya think?~ I'm not saying you should only pick that but I'm saying there is potentially something for anyone. It just depends on what and if it is within THEIR power to grant. Could be some kind of magic, alien artifact for another example.

I'll keep everyone up to date on any additional details as they come up and look forward to seeing if this gets off the ground Smile

SOL Grand Prix [EVENT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Announcements and Events :: Events-
Jump to: