Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Concrete Jungle [Open] Vote_lcapConcrete Jungle [Open] Voting_barConcrete Jungle [Open] Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Concrete Jungle [Open] Vote_lcapConcrete Jungle [Open] Voting_barConcrete Jungle [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Concrete Jungle [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Concrete Jungle [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Arinthia had only within a week stepped off the bus to try her hand in the big city, having got herself a small apartment and a job at a florist, she has quickly become popular as a sweet girl with a bright smile.

We join her at the front of the shop, arranging flowers in buckets of water and trying her best with her powers to keep them looking bright and fresh, although only so much could be done without any soil, the city certainly was a concrete jungle that couldn't care less for pretty flowers.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 8:29 pm

It was a pretty nice day out, and for the first time lately it was peaceful. Of course, when you had a whole city to protect, you could never completely sit back and relax. Today was one of those days where Robin would be out on patrol on the streets, riding his R-cycle. He didn't have the power of flight, or superspeed like some of the others. So he had to cover ground the ol'fashioned way. It was a nice to have a slow day every once in awhile, even if he preferred to mull over footage and data trying to track down the escaped criminals, and this new enemy that had teamed up with The Hive 5. But his friends wouldn't let him, said he should get some fresh air and clear his head. Despite his protests that he was fine, they insisted that he go out.

So this was the compromise, he'd go outside- but he'd still be on the look out for any trouble. Funny how today trouble seemed to be steering clear of him. He stopped at an intersection at a light, giving him a moment to think for a moment. A Hannya mask reminded him of Cheshire, had a similar agile and wild fighting style to her too. Through the brief encounter, he didn't beleve she had been the brains behind the robbery. And there was the incident at the museum that happened around the same time.

Robin was brought out of his musings when the light flashed green and he could go, his eye catching a new florist shop. When was the last time he got Star a present? They really hadn't much time to spend together once the criminals had been set free, and who knew when he'd get another chance like this. Making a U-turn when he was able, Robin drove back around and pulled into the strip's parking lot. "Um excuse me, hi," Robin greeted the girl outfront cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 2:12 am

Arinthia turned around, her long hair up in a braid filled with flowers, taking inspiration from the Rapunzel movie, and her long dress that almost brushed the floor, a green apron tied around her too, she'd also be wearing some simple white sandals.

"Can I help you today sir?" she asked in a cheerful manner with a smile, a green watering can in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 12:37 pm

"Um yes, I was thinking of buying a gift for my girlfriend. Been kind of busy lately but found some free time today," Robin admitted alittle awkwardly. She must have been new. It wasn't a matter of him recognizing her, there was no way he'd know the face of literally EVERY person of the city- not including tourists and the like. But it was very common for other people to recognize him, being one of the people who protected the city. "Was thinking flowers once I saw your shop, but not sure what kind she'd like the most," Robin continued sheepishly. "You're new around here aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 1:13 pm

Arinthia nodded "yes, I just moved in this week" she said calmly "are you looking certain colours or meanings? And how big would you like your bouquet?" she asked, then it dawned on her, why was he asking if she was new? Should she recognise him? Was he one of the main heroes? Ohno, did she just treat one of the heroes of the city like a normal customer?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Robin couldn't help her if she couldn't come to that conclusion based off the fact he was dressed up as his friends teasingly reffered to as, "a traffic light." "Well the thing is, she's not originally from this planet. And I'm sure she'd like anything I got her. But I still wanna try to get something good. Name's Robin by the way," Robin replied before introducing himself. "So I'm open to ideas for what to gat an alien princess," he added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Arinthia smiled, he didn't seem to be offended, which was good "ah yes, Robin, I recognise the name" she said, she would then think a little "hmmmmm....a bouquet for an alien princess, that's certainly a new one, come inside and I'll try gather something up" she said, she'd go inside and looked over what flowers they had "how about something very colourful and exotic" she said as she started picking out some flowers, rolling out some decorated cellophane on the counter and prepared the flowers, placing them on the cellophane to show him what sort of flowers there'd be "this looking okay for you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Yeah it was probably an uncommon request, Robin thought with amusement as he followed her inside. He'd have a casual look around for a moment as she seemed to come up with an idea. Robin noticed that all the plants here seemed super vibrant and alive, not that he had much experience with flower shops. He was just assuming that based on the fact this was in a big city, and took into account possible delivery times. But these all looked like they had just been freshly grown. "That sounds good to me," he replied off handedly, finished with his look around. "Oh wow that looks great. She'll love those. How much?" Robin asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Arinthia would wrap up the bouquet and arrange it, wrapping the cellophane around it and putting a rubber band to hold it all in place, putting a little sachet of plant food in the rubber band too before tallying up the flowers "should come to $15, is that okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle [Open]   Concrete Jungle [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concrete Jungle [Open]
Page 1 of 1