Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yulia "Beta" Kuznetsov
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm by Megalomaniac

» C.C
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Sloth, the Lethargic Vote_lcapSloth, the Lethargic Voting_barSloth, the Lethargic Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sloth, the Lethargic Vote_lcapSloth, the Lethargic Voting_barSloth, the Lethargic Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

Sloth, the Lethargic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Yang Xiaolong and Blake Belladonna
Code Name: Ranger/Blake
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Sloth, the Lethargic Empty
PostSubject: Sloth, the Lethargic   Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:23 am

"Why do today what we can put off until tomorrow?"
"Why do tomorrow what we can do today?"

Sloth, the Lethargic

Sloth, the Lethargic Tumblr_pk9b0pTOYi1tid0heo1_400

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Sloth, the Lethargic
Nickname(s):
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): Diligence, the Vigorous
Race: The 7 Deadly Sins
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black (White)
Eye Color: Green (Blue)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 119 lbs
Other Traits:

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
Sinful Physiology
Sloth is the personification of Sloth, as well as of Diligence. He exists on a fine line between the two, but his primary vessel is that of Sloth. He is an extremely scrawny, frail being, with a deceptive amount of power behind him. Sloth and Diligence are capable of regenerating from any injury, provided that intelligent life somewhere in the universe partakes in their respective sin or virtue. This is usually a relatively quick process, unless he loses major body parts, like an arm, a leg, or a vital organ. If that's the case, he can usually recovery the limb and hold it in place with his sands of Lethargy to reattach it with his healing factor. Unlike his siblings, Sloth isn't much of a doer, however, and teleports rather than moves. Sloth is capable of deconstructing into what appears to be black sand while maintaining his consciousness. The sand can move any distance on its own accord at a speed of up to 250 mph, though its lack of solid form makes it incapable of causing real damage. Lastly, Sloth can use these black sands to create living constructs to do his bidding. Typically these can only exist as animals, or weapons, and while they can cause damage, they offer no more resistance to a strike than a sand castle and will crumble, forcing Sloth to reform them.

Bastion of Diligence
Spoiler:

The other side of Sloth's coin is Diligence. With a snap of his fingers, Sloth may flip the coin, and become Diligence. As the bastion of virtue, Diligence retains the abilities of Sloth, but gains an immense striking power of 80 tons, and a skeletal durability to support these massively powerful strikes. While in this form, he can also place a hand upon any sentient being and purge their sins, causing them to repent for their ways, and even burning those who would follow their sins so closely with a radiant might.

The Sands of Lethargy
The duo can also deconstruct the outer layer of their skin to create the sands of lethargy. This sand retains the sinful properties of the two, meaning it will regenerate, will not burn, and so on. This sand creates a barrier between Sloth and incoming attacks, protecting him like a personal shield from the attacks of others. Only something that can pass through matter can pass through Sloth's sands easily. Otherwise, it will require at least 100 tons of force. This sand travels at 250 mph.

Skills
Nothing Exceptional. He's lived a life of sin. Perhaps a bit of a strategist, or a free thinker, but not much else.

Physical Weaknesses
Frail Body
Outside of his Diligence form, Sloth is incredibly weak physically. He's scrawny, light weight, and can't lift much. In fact, he uses a cane more often than not. Because of this, he also cannot maintain his Diligence form for more than a few minutes before collapsing into a blood vomiting mess.

Duality
Using the Diligence form is so counter to who Sloth is as a person and a vessel of sin that it's incredibly taxing for him. In fact, the burn of its touch is not lost on him, and he'll often exit the form with severe burns on his body, and he has a number of permanent scars from such occasions.

Mental Weaknesses
Lethargy
In his natural state, Sloth doesn't care much for the fate of the world, nor its inhabitants. He cares primarily for himself and, on occasion, his siblings.

Vigor
While transformed into Diligence, the bastion of virtue does not leave anything half done. He focuses heavily on finishing what he starts, and can be manipulated to overlook minute details if it means accomplishing his goals.

Equipment

Cane
Sloth's cane-sword is extremely sharp, able to damage him and his siblings to say the least. It can be bolstered using his sands of Lethargy to increase the length, the grip, or to be wielded away from Sloth's body. It is, however, still a cane, and Sloth frequently leans on it to support his frail body.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Sloth and Diligence obviously embody their respective sin and virtue to the letter when able, so lets not focus on that. Instead, let us focus on the vessel. Sloth is incredibly sharp witted, with a very dry sense of humor and a piercing eye for detail. He speaks calmly, concisely, and doesn't waste action where it isn't needed.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: The Sins
Place of Origin: Hell
History
"Frankly, there isn't much interesting. I am one of the original seven. I elected not to leave my home, due to the presence of my other self. Unlike my siblings, I was born as a vessel of both Sin, and Virtue, and the other side of my coin does not quite get along with brothers and sisters. To put it bluntly, he felt the need to cleanse myself, and the others, and I've made the conscious decision to seal myself up, observe, and contend with him myself. Overall though, things have been going well. Perhaps it's time for me to join the others."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Sloth, the Lethargic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloth, the Lethargic   Sloth, the Lethargic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm

Sloth, the Lethargic Cain_a10

Seras ArcadiaWrath, the Acrimonious
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sloth, the Lethargic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: The Roster :: Active-
Jump to: