Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Crawling through the Corridor (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

RPG character
Name: Kunoichi Hoshi/ Haruhi Momochi
Code Name: Kitsune/ Alley Cat
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:01 am

As she finished singing the final chorus, pushing the mic away from her lips as the last rift of the guitar began to drown out, Haruhi took a deep shuttering breath as she stared out across the stadium. People were cheering and hollering, some even waving their arms in the air. A smile grew across her face as she raised the mic above her head in a form of salute to her audience, but before she could lower it back down to her lips again for a final ‘thank you’ and ‘goodnight’, the scene went blank, as if the world had just collapsed in front of her.

Her eyes shot open as she heard a loud ding, she stared up at a bright ceiling of what looked like…was she in an elevator? She slowly sat up, slicking her hair back and out of her face. Had she been dreaming? No, it no longer felt like a dream, but a distant memory…maybe… She stared out the open elevator doors, out to a long hallway. ”Hello?” she slowly stood up and made her way out of the elevator. Once she stepped out into the hallway, the doors behind her shut with a loud clasp, making her jump in her place. “Jesus…” she muttered under her breath. Maybe this place was the dream, but it felt too real for it to be. ”hellooo?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Rico was brushing her hair in her room. Even though they didn't need to eat or sleep here, she still went through the motions so she didn't become complacent. She started wondering what Suzuki was doing, and then softly recounted on the fact that she was already so entranced with her that she was beginning to become a daily thing in Suzuki's life.

She soon stepped out of her room to see someone walking the halls. She seemed familiar, but she wasn't an immediate memory yet. She smiled to her brightly as she approached her. She was calling out hellos.

"Hey there! Are you looking for somebody?" Rico wondered if she was a new arrival but didn't want to assume she was and then be wrong. "My name's Rico. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:49 am

Kristoff was walking down the hallway, looking for his nieces,"Avy! Rico! Where are you guys?" As he approached his niece, he saw she was talking to someone, he'd rush over, praying it wasn't Quinn or Pix. But it wasn't, in fact it was someone else from his past. His jaw dropped as he met her gaze, "Haruhi?" He stared at his old bandmate in disbelief.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:36 am

Haruhi raised an eyebrow as she was addressed by a girl with brightly saturated red hair. ”Not really looking for anyone in particular.” Haruhi shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket. “The name’s Haruhi. Any idea what or where this place is?” She asked and was then surprised to hear someone call out her name. She looked past the red head and noticed a figure a few feet away with jet black hair. “....” She squinted her eyes slightly as she eyed him up and down, trying to recognize him. “Do I..know you?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:39 am

"Haruhi?" the mimic asked, blinking gently. Haruhi had said that she wasn't looking for anyone in particular. Rico nodded as she asked where this place was. "Ah, I see. So you are new here." She fiddled her fingers a bit. "You're in a place caught between universes. This is all that remains of our own. The Titans Tower. Do you know who the Teen Titans are?"

Then Kristoff came out of the woodwork and asked Haruhi her name. He seemed to recognize her. She blinked. "You know her, uncle Kris?" She frowned. "What all do you remember, Haruhi...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:32 am

Kris stared at her, she didn't remember him? He shook his head, "Interesting..." He ignored his niece for the time being, looking over the girl. It hurt slightly, after all they had been through, that she wouldn't remember. He thought to himself, maybe she wasn't from their shared universe. He'd step back, looking at Rico, "She... Looked like an old friend, I'm sorry."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:13 am

“All that remains?...” Haruhi was trying to process what the girl was telling her. “Wait, so you’re telling me there’s no way out of here?” Haruhi crossed her arms in an L shape and propped her chin on one hand as she tried to think, “The Titans...” why did they sound so familiar... even though she couldn’t place them anywhere in her memories. The guy who had just addressed her had also seemed somewhat familiar, but she was pretty sure she had never met him before, or at least not as closely as he deemed them to be, referring to her as an old friend.
“I uhh, don’t know who the titans are.” She said with unsurity. “I...remember playing at a gig, singing?” Or had that been a dream? “I remember...someone crying...no, someone dying?” She muttered the last part as she was trying hard to bring up any memory before being dumped in this place, but everything felt like a blur. “Look, even if I don’t remember...much, I don’t know how my past is gonna be of any use now.” She pinched the brim of her nose and closed her eyes in frustration. She seemed a little on the short tempered side, but if anything she was just getting angry at herself and the fog in her head. “So let’s just continue with what you were mentioning before, Why is this tower the only thing left, and why were we brought here?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:17 pm

It was a little concerning to Rico. But Kristoff wasn't one that was very receptive to people prying into his business. So Rico nodded and accepted his answer. They at the very least knew that Haruhi looked like someone Kristoff knew. Of course, there were other universes to consider.

Haruhi seemed a little irritable, but Rico didn't mind in the slightest. She had gotten used to the feeling from greeting everyone else who had abruptly ended up inside this Tower. She frowned lightly, though, when Haruhi asked her questions. Because she didn't have the answers for her. "I'm sorry, Haruhi...we haven't really figured out why this is the only thing left of our universe. And we don't know why we were brought here. I did some investigating into everyone to try and figure out if we had some connection, but I didn't find anything. Although...some of the Titans did show up with an answer to the problem. It should be fixed very soon...but we need to be careful because it's going to be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crawling through the Corridor (open)   

Back to top Go down

Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Page 1 of 1