Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Vote_lcapMake A Meal Of It (Ask) Voting_barMake A Meal Of It (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Vote_lcapMake A Meal Of It (Ask) Voting_barMake A Meal Of It (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Make A Meal Of It (Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 6:18 pm

If you went downstairs and met the many, they were reticent against the perils of the few. Especially that Masters guy. Can't say the man didn't have a point. And Pix enjoyed someone willing to play Devil's Advocate. But often and always, these naysayers returned to one incident which 'proved' their point. Now Pix wasn't sure about that, but the tale certainly made for an interesting telling.

And it might just get us out of here.

Returning to the common room kitchen, the sprite had searched for food remnants. There was nothing to be had. It forced him to be inventive. He found a candle in one of the bathrooms that gave off the fragrance of cookie dough. He brought it to the kitchen. Surrounded it with play-do, and used food colouring to dye the plasticine light brown. Using a fast depleting box of matches (consumables, the actual peril of their situation) to light the wick.

Then he sat down and let her nose do the rest of the work. The Sin literally couldn't be out of range. One boon to their situation. All help was reachable.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:17 am

The Sin in question was currently wandering the halls, her stomach the only one talking to her right now. Luckily it wasn't the bad hunger right now, but it was starting to get to her nonetheless. Why was it that she was the only one here that got hungry!? It wasn't fair!! This was stupid and she wanted out of here as fast as po- Oh. The sweet scent of freshly baked cookies suddenly infiltrated her nostrils and her mouth filled with saliva. The next second, she was gone.

Pix would see the cyan haired girl appear on the counter in front of his plate of fake cookies and watch as she devoured the entire platter without seeming to pause to note the distinct flavor of play-do. Finally, when she had finished consuming the closest resemblance of food she had on this stupid adventure of sorts, the girl finally noticed the man standing in front of her.

The girl blinked and tilted her head in curiosity as she stared at him, trying to place where she had seen him before. Oh right. The last time she had seen him was at Bow's funeral... How long ago had that been? It felt like a lifetime. Like the world had been rebooted since then. Or partly. Or something. She wasn't sure about anything anymore, but she knew that she knew him. And that's all that mattered right now. Anyone that she had known before this, especially anyone tied to Bow, had her trust right from the start. Her curiosity remained as a sweet smile stretched across her features and she relaxed some. "Pix, right? I'm Glut. Or Tianna, whichever you prefer or remember me as. Not sure... Anywho. Did you make these fake cookies for me? I'm guessing you wanted me for something?" She wasn't a total ditz all the time.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Life got pretty weird in Jump City. Yet still Hugh sometimes had to stop and reflect on this particular acquaintance. He knew a literal Sin. The Biblical inclinations of such not withstanding - he knew the personification of gluttonous impulse herself. Talk about star power. Her mere existence had a massive impact on the cosmic order of humanity.

"I thought we should talk." He kept his face neutral (=|). She was nominally a demon. Wisdom would have it you should never treat with demons. Then again he'd gathered that kitsunes were Obakemono (Japanese demons), and Nina had never stolen his soul or the soul of anyone he knew. So there could be little to nothing in that hearsay. Coupled with Gluttony's overly amicable demeanour and his own penchant for clarification in speech, he was less ill-at-ease as he might have been.

"You still feel hunger? I suppose it's not surprising. Considering what you are. But that need or impulse has vanished in the rest of us. If you're immune to one of the mechanisms of this place, could bode well for you being immune to others." Assuming you could understand whatever infernal magics drove Gluttony's appetite, "But you phase and teleport and walk in Hell. If any of us could have gotten out, surely it'd be you. After all - we appear to be out of food. You eat it all?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Gluttony had never considered herself very noteworthy, especially in comparison to the rest of her siblings. The thought never even came to mind. She was just herself. Which is part of what makes her so special. Sure, she's technically a demon and not everything she does is highly morally sound, but she doesn't try to be evil! She has actually learned a lot from her best friend, Bow. If you give people the chance, you can find that most of them are easy to talk to. And, if you talk with them, some of them are even easy to be friends with. Although, she couldn't be as friendly or kind as Bow. It may literally kill her.

When Pix said that they needed to talk, Glut blinked and sat down on the counter, looking up at him with her adorable big blue eyes and curious expression. Her emotions were as clear as pixels on her face. He asked her about her hunger and then said some big words, and then talked about teleportation and stuff. She nodded along trying to comprehend everything, but definitely fell short. However, she was fairly confident that she knew where this was going so she responded the best she could.

"No I didn't eat any of the food. When we got here it felt like there was a hole inside my stomach. I looked and looked for food and couldn't find any... Not a good day for Gluttony. I ate two people and got locked up in a cell until I learned my manners again... I still feel hungry, but now I have a way to control it." She didn't specify what the way was because she felt like it was none of his business. "As far as teleporting goes though, I... I haven't tried anything... Mostly because my teleportation isn't as awesome as it looks... We're in the middle of space. I can only teleport about 500 feet every hour... So I would be stuck in space for who knows how long before I found anything?... That's really scary to me..." She hadn't thought about any other possibilities. Like, there being the rest of the world on the other side of the barrier and it just looks like they're in space. Or, that she could teleport right outside the barrier and then back inside it to just look. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Pix had already garnered an impression Gluttony had harmed someone. Eating two people was putting it bluntly. He hadn't known her to be marauding and ravenous before, but he knew she was capable of subduing and devouring a victim. However, if they'd let her out of the cells, he'd hazard a guess it was under control.

If he found his mind dwelling on it, he reminded himself that Quinn was a killer. He'd gotten use to that reality years ago.

Of course Pix immediately fixated upon the presumption that beyond the barrier was dead space. Did Gluttony know that for a fact? Perhaps not. But it wasn't worth exploring. Firstly because they'd already tried with Nina's clones and failed; perhaps Glut's teleportation could succeed where clone spawning failed, but they were similar enough to make it doubtful. And secondly because, unlike the clone, Gluttony wasn't exactly replaceable. Even if she did think she'd survive a vacuum.

"I've been working on trying to understand what's happened here. Surprised to hear you were part of this. Pleasantly surprised. I think you can get us out." Provided there wasn't some overarching malcontent orchestrating this all that would chase them down and bring them back. Still - it would reveal them.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Gluttony blinked and tilted her head in confusion. He was pleasantly surprised to hear that she was a part of this? She got up and walked up to him, staring up into his eyes to try and figure out what he was thinking. The girl was at a loss. She had no idea what was going on anymore. Nothing about this place made sense to her. Glut shook her head and took a step back again.

"I didn't even think you would remember my name. And you think that I can get us out?? How? Why? What makes you think that at all?? I'm just Gluttony. It's not like I'm big brother Wrath or big sister Greed!! She's here, you know? So is my big brother Pride even though he doesn't want anyone to know that... But they're both smarter and stronger than I am. Do you want me to go get them?? I can!! I can get my nieces too. They're really really smart and stuff."

The girl obviously thought very little of herself. It was something that could be used to easily manipulate or persuade her to do anything he needed. Though that wouldn't be hard to do anyway seeing as every single person in this tower was desperate to get back to the real world. This was insane.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 1:47 pm

"Other Sins are here? No! Don't bring them!" (O_O) ****. They might object to elements of his plan. Gluttony was more impressionable. The sprite held up both his hands up in alarm, "I don't have any kind of rapport with them. You're dangerous, granted, but in spurts. Greed, from all accounts, cuts as many allies as deals. And I haven't even heard of Pride." Lust, Wrath, Envy, Greed, and Gluttony. But not Pride. Never Pride. A lack of intel on so impressive a name made Pix reticent to engage with such a man, "W-Who's Pride? What's he look like? What's he do? Are both him and Greed stuck as well?"

It was a reminder that whatever person or force brought them here, it do so as easily with powerful demons as it did with humans. Although the frequency of those demons was interesting. Had Pride been in Jump? Why so many Sins? Did they pick people to bring here on some kind of importance? Back when he thought the Zydons were behind this, revenge had been an apt motivator. Now he wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 10:20 pm

He spoke just before she was about to teleport off to gather them and she paused, looking up at him and blinking in confusion. Why would he not want them? Then he explained it. She nodded along with his explanation, knowing that Greed had that reputation with most everyone. Hell, she had even left Gluttony in Hell once before! Though, now she was really awesome and even gave her the pretty bracelet, but she decided that was unnecessary information.

Then Pix asked about Pride and Gluttony smiled brightly. "Oh!! He's my big brother!! He smells a lot like Wrath does!! He's really tall with black hair and dark brown eyes and he had a cigarette when I met him!! He's with the humans in the lobby for some reason... I'm not really sure what he does!! But yeah, he and sissy are stuck here too. It's really weird. I wonder where big brother Wrath is... Oh!! His name is Gilver!!" She smiled happily and nodded.

He might have recognized that name as the CEO of Stratos Industries, a large tech company that was quickly moving up and surpassing all of the other major tech companies in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make A Meal Of It (Ask)   Make A Meal Of It (Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Page 1 of 1