Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:34 am

"Not even if we gave you catnip first?" Nikki half joked as she walked into the room. She only caught a little of the conversation, and was barely paying attention to what was even going on. Instead she headed over to the fridge. Despite not being hungry she hoped maybe eating something would help fight off her boredom. She pulled a face when she opened it, and closed it again deciding she wasnt so bored as to pick through whatever green slime had decided to grow in there. "Well, there goes that idea"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Hugh hadn't noticed the new girl walk in until she spoke. She wasn't recognisable. No big shot then. No visible reaction to anything atypical in the room; of which a floating tv display and a talking cat numbered within, suggesting she herself was atypical. But if she was going about her own business Pix didn't figure she was worth bothering just now.

The dancing avatar of Hazel continued her symmetrical jig. Her cloak billowed back and forth and her body heaved up and down. The hat tilting at identical angles.

When people dully stared into a television screen, they saw a network of fluid, consecutive movements. Motion indistinguishable from real life. But that wasn't what was happening. That was an illusion. If you looked at the bigger picture, each individual millisecond of positioning was an entire rework. Taken from scratch. Millions of pixels adjusted colouring and brightness to bring you one instance of change. And they did that several times a second, so that a human brain, as clever as it was, was seduced by the deception. It allowed you to stop thinking.

Pix didn't stop thinking. He tried to see every individual pixel that made up the screen.

His attention returned to Seb, "I understand wanting to preserve your inner majesty. But you're a cat. Whatever dignity you ever had has been lost long ago in a deluge of lolzcat videos. So what's to lose in terms of your credibility right now? Unless you're telling me you're some kind of therianthrope." No magic. Yet presumedly one of those fabled 'familiars' that witches were suppose to have. Pix figured he must have had something desirable about him besides his whimsical and fancy-free personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:20 pm

And then more people would arrive. Adri, the anti-social "pockets" as the Hoodie Guy called her, and a dark haired younger boy. Adri had her hand up in a gesture akin to someone communicating through sign language, stopping as she noticed the other people in the room. They both blinked at the group, Adri immediately noticing the dancing sprite of the boob witch. "Cool," she remarked sincerely. The boy would also think it was really cool but would otherwise be unable to comment on it. "Don't bother by the way," Adri added, seeing someone in the kitchen by the fridge. The boy would then try to sign something. Assuming no one else knew, Adri would say, "No one needs to eat here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Nikki shruged, "it beats being bored and not doing anything at all. So, anyone have any clue why we're here or how to get off the island?" She figured no one did. In the short time she had been here she had snooped around the farthest edges of the island only to find something was keeping her on it. And it wasn't exactly her idea of a vacation to be trapped on an island with a bunch of people in one building for who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:36 pm

"For your information I am a very powerful warlock! It is only due to unforeseen circumstances that I have found myself trapped as a talking cat and assigned as the guardian of Hazel" said Sebastian, his fur sticking up as he got offended by Pix's insinuation that he was just your garden variety talking cat. "Oh calm down Seb, how is he supposed to know?" said Hazel before observing other people entering the room, she would give them a wave "looks like its starting to become a party in here" she said happily, glad that other people were finding the room, heck, if she knew where the music player was, they could set up a party while they waited for others who actually knew what they were doing to sort this whole dimension thing out.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff Active

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc Inactive

Hazel Fairweather #ffcc33 Active

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:12 pm

As Nikki walked into the kitchen area, the sounds of her footsteps had woken Mizu up. She felt like she was inside of a cramped cage, just barely being able to turn towards the light she found behind her. Mizu bumped her head against the counter door after hearing the voices of people on the other side, popping it open enough for her to see what looked like a living room with a few people gathered. She made an inquisitive mew'ing sound as she slid out of the counter's cabinet, sloshing a soapy liquid on to the floor after her.

Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:57 pm

"A clue? Several. But not a solution. As pleased as I am to be surrounded by girls, I've got better places to be." Pix answered the question, was eager to answer it. Sounding his thoughts out was always beneficial to his thinking process. And when you were the person answering a question, made you sound all clever like.

He leaned over the back of the sofa (^_^), "The leading consensus is that we're in an alternate dimension. Certain accommodations made for us, such as the not needing to eat, would suggestion an intelligent designer is behind it. Among other 'clues'. But I'm sure you can appreciate theories are not answers." He still had several experiments to try. Could all be a mass illusion using their own subconscious' as an architect.

"If you want to muck in and give your two cents of observation or escape, don't be shy. Who are you any- what the **** is that?" (O_o) Pix had noticed the strange fluffy dragon of sorts spraying bubbles everywhere. He turned to Seb, "The grand wizard of your order?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:46 pm

"Fox girl wanted to blow a hole into space," Adri deadpanned, finding a place to sit down. Everything the pixel man mentioned was more or less common knowledge at this point. Well... maybe not common but anyone with a brain should arrive at that conclusion. "Also don't need sleep... it's a bad idea too as we were told," Adri added.

Isiah looked over and saw Floof The Magic dragon and brightened. An actual dragon? No, it was much to small for that right? And weren't they scaly- not floofy? Maybe it was a pocket monster. Either way Isiah hurried over and tried to say something, only to remember he was mute. He looked over at Adri for help. "He wants to know what you are," Adri called over nonchalantly. She didn't even look that way so how did she know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:46 am

Nikki looked over the group of people, and dragon appearently. She wasn't overly interested in being in a large crowd but.... She did need answers. "Ok. So alternate universe. Maybe. But it would seem to be a very small universe so far. I mean... One island? For some higher power, they didn't think out a few things"
-like a crazed were animal running loose...- she thought to herself, but instead said outloud, "like people not being able to stand each other for months on end. Fights will break out"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:48 am

Hazel and Sebastian's attention would be drawn to this strange dragon-like creature, well, it seemed to be a dragon of some kind at least, Sebastian would give a glare to Pix before looking back to the creature, Hazel wondered if it could talk, usually it was the bigger dragons that could talk, as oppose to the small fluffy ones.

Sebastian would hop off the sofa and walked over to it, his nose twitching as he sniffed it from a cautious distance and stared at it with his big yellow eyes, he would try meowing at it to see if it would respond to animal noises.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff Active

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc Inactive

Hazel Fairweather #ffcc33 Active

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Mizu noticed that everyone saw her as she came out into the open and wanted to rush over to see who each of them were when a rancorous looking black furred animal had jumped in front of her. She made a chattering sound to reply and stepping closer to lick the cat on the head. Mizu looked at Seb gleefully as she took a sitting position, enjoying the look of bubbles on the cat's fur.

Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:27 pm

While much of the room marvelled in the dragon, the girl among the kitchen counters seemed to keep her focus. Their predicament did warrant a level of seriousness, yes.

"Who's to say they care what we do to one another? Perhaps that's the point. Ever watched the Belko Experiment?" There had already been deaths, Pix knew. Some of the early arrivals spoke of a teleporting monster who had eaten some people, but had been arrested. Still, it was a queer angle for the girl to look at things from. Many might think they wouldn't be alive long enough to fall out.

You could always recognise the loner, "Are you alone here? Not too many familiar faces? Make some friends. We can watch each others' back. Me and-" He paused, before leaning into Hazel and whispering, "What was your name again? Me, witch girl, and Seb have an accord. I have many friends in this Tower. Pledge us your support, and we'll look after one other. I mean - have you seen the group down in the lobby? Massively averse to us upstairs-ers. Could be trouble, as you said."

The people hunkered down in the lobby were mostly normal civilians. Folk with no powers who felt safer keeping space between them and the metahumans. So they had claimed the bottom floor for themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 pm

"You fear the refuse squatting down there?" CAP's voice crackled through an intercom, followed by a sincere chuckle of amusement. Isiah looked up at the source and frowned, finding a camera and making his dissatisfaction at what CAP said known. "They are nothing more than dead weight, relying on all of us to get them out of this situation," CAP said matter-of-factly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Johnathan had finally came out of his room he had been trying to find more information in his past lives on away to escape the island  and restore the balance but had no luck certain parts of his journal seemed to be restricted at the moment even from himself and with the chains it made sure he couldn't just by pass what ever security measures where put in place weather by himself or whoever sealed them he did not know. Johnathan took to wandering the halls of the tower. Till he came across the room with Hazel and the others in it he had quietly slipped in and just felt like observing for now he was honestly  quite lost with the whole situation something he was not really use to.

Johnathan however glared and decided to speak up when cap came over the intercom, "I think cap that you are being far to like the ancient races from when me and eleven others where brought togeather when man was young, they saw humanity especially those with out powers as nothing but dirt or useless yes they are relying on us to get them out but they look to some of us as heros others probably as villains and monsters honestly I am still lost just recently coming to but what I do know is the people you call refuse is anything but that they can be so much more they just need the right push I have seen it countless times in countless lives just like i have seen the races fall and evolve and go past their narrow veiws."

Turning to pix and Nikki having heard what they said, "Fights will always happen especially when only a island exist for as for it being the only thing I hardly believe that and I would say it was more deliberate than anything they went through great lengths to make sure I can't access certain things in my journal orremember them either the chains of abadon rarely stay in a single dimison long unless they are attached to someone." Showing the guantels to indicate what he was talking about before behaving to speak once more.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did plan something like the experiment or the possibility of making us all work togeather.But what matters is how we react."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2