Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Vote_lcapGet them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Voting_barGet them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Vote_lcapGet them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Voting_barGet them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)   Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Music would be heard from inside the Danger Room, the music muffled by the closed door. Inside, Kris would be running his "daily" work out routine. Even though time didn't seem to affect this vacuum, his watch still worked, meaning he could stick to his routine relatively closely. He was running his usual simulation, the Zydon Invasion. He would be jumping, dodging, blasting and slicing his hard light opponents while Mayhem by Halestorm blared on the overhead speakers. He felt at ease when here.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)   Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 pm

Usually, when Suzuki went to the training room in the morning and saw it being used she'd just find another distraction for the day, but lately the anxiety of everything was building on her and the only release she'd found was in training... and training hard. So, when she got there and saw that Kris was using it - honestly the only other person she always saw down here when she tried to train - instead of walking away she went up to the observation deck.

When she saw his training simulation, her jaw almost dropped. Somewhere CAP would probably sigh. It took her hours of explanation to figure out how to set up a couple faceless enemies to fight. She did not understand how this room worked very well.

She'd hit the one button she knew did something. The stop button. She wasn't even thinking when she did it. It was rude to interrupt someones training but... when Kris spotted her in the deck, she'd frown and pout for a second before opening the window.

"Teach me how to make all these settings."

CAP was sick of trying to teach her.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)   Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:55 am

Kris was about to give the final blow to a heavy when his training, and music, cut off. He was pissed. He'd look up at the observation deck, "What the actual ****, dude?!" When he saw it was Suzuki, he rolled his eyes. "It really isn't that hard, Suzuki." He'd walk up to the observation deck, "Okay, you can pick pre-rendered enemies by typing in their names here." He'd show her the different enemies, they'd appear on the training floor. Zydon soldiers, Thugs, Mafiosos, even some of the more known HIVE members. "Here you can pick pre-rendered obstacle courses." Kris would show her the options, generic warehouses, open fields, city streets. "I don't have to really program anything myself unless I want a specific enemy, like Ekmed on High or one of my old teammates." He'd look at Suzuki, hoping she understood all that.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)   Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Suzuki did not understand much of what he was saying at all, but nodded as if she did with a certain amount of confidence one could only fake. Technology would never be her strong suit. "I don't know most of the names of people I've fought. Only a few big ones. Is that normal to ask the muggers their name before you stop them?" Even though he'd just shown her the categories, she'd obviously not have understood that you didn't need to know each of their names individually. "And what was that... noise you had it playing? That wasn't music was it?" It was really grating on the ears, she'd never listened to anything like it... but maybe it was an acquired taste?

"Also, not trying to offend but my eyes are really good so it's hard not to notice... your left kicks have a little too much wind up. Gives away your intentions before you need to. You should practice tightening that up a bit, I think."

Hand to hand wasn't her specialty, but she was an expert at deciphering fighting styles with her eyes.

"If you need a partner, I could try to help?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)   Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Kris grinned at the Titan, "You wanna go a few rounds? I'm game, gotta make sure my niece has someone who can defend herself, after all." Kris would set up an arena looking like Broadway in Jump City. He'd be cracking his neck walking down, setting his swords and guns on a table. He'd stretch out a bit as he stood on the sidewalk. "You can have first move."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)   Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 9:24 pm

Suzuki would raise a brow at the offer. She was more so referring to the future with her offer, figuring he'd like to get back to his work out... but that was fine. She had wanted a workout anyway, and AI could only do so much for her. Suzuki took off her sword and kunai pouch, setting them next to Kris' weapons. "Just a spar. I'd hate to hurt you." She said with a wink.

He wanted her to lead, something Suzuki usually tried to avoid because of her style... but putting yourself out of your element was part of a spar wasn't it?

She'd walk towards him, her hands up and footing firm as she stayed on guard. Her eyes would be red, she wasn't going to against someone as experienced as him without her eyes. He couldn't hold that against her right?

She decided to lead with a leg kick. Safe, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)   Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get them GAINS BRO (Bloo)
Page 1 of 1