Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sulking (Bloo) Vote_lcapSulking (Bloo) Voting_barSulking (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sulking (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 6:02 pm

How long had it been since they had found themselves in this god forsaken predicament? How long had it been since she hadn't felt all of this stupid teenage angst. Who did she think she was, Envy? Why did she feel so much jealousy for someone that her sister felt so much fondness for? She should be happy! Her Mom would be ecstatic for one of them to have found love in this situation. And yet, here she was, laying on her bed with tears streaking down her stupid cheeks, running into her long red hair.

This was so dumb! Rico was having fun and she seemed to really like Suzuki! And Suzuki herself seemed like a really cool person and they looked so cute together! Why couldn't she just be happy for them? Did she really have a sister complex that bad? What kind of sicko was she!?

The girl growled at her mind that wouldn't stop spinning. She rolled over onto her stomach and buried her face in the pillow, not knowing what to do now. Avy couldn't even face her sister right now while she was feeling like this. It wasn't fair to Rico. She had to deal with this on her own, even if that meant having a splitting headache until, hopefully, she eventually went numb. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Stepping out of the bathroom, finally feeling like she'd prepared herself for bed, Elisa held her contact case in one hand and her cell phone in the other. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down... she had a big exam to get ready for tomorrow. A good nights sleep would help - wait. Whose bed was this?

"Wha.." She'd mumble to herself, turning around and looking at the hallway... that was way different than the one she was just in. She was different, too. Her contact case wasn't in her hand it was in the pocket of her fluffy sweat pants. Had she... lost a chunk of her memory?

"Something is wrong..." She'd walk down the hallway, spotting an open door and peeking in to see a girl on the bed with tears running down her face. Elisa tensed, stepping in without knocking and walking quickly over to her, holding a hand out. "Hey, hey, hey... what's wrong? It's going to be okay. I'll help you!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Avy didn't want to be seen by anyone right now. She was not in a good state of mind for interacting with people, especially new people. Of course it would be just her luck though that someone would waltz in on her in this condition. Of course she couldn't just cry and sulk and be a teenager for once in her life.

The girl looked up at the adorable nerd in front of her and bit her lip, sitting up slowly as she wiped her face clear of the tears streaking down her puffy red cheeks. She looked up at the girl again and took her hand, dragging her to sit down next to her. "...I'm not my Mom. I'm not going to sugar coat it even if you are a stranger. I'm jealous. Of my sister's new best friend. We've always been together!! It's always been us against the world!! And now... Ever since the world ended... Now it's just me. She has someone else now... And that should be okay! I should be happy for her to find someone!!" The girl started to sob again.

This was so stupid. What was she doing!? Why did she just spill her guts to this random person in front of her? Maybe it was the fact that she was just so on edge. Maybe it was the fact that the universe had literally imploded around them. Maybe she just missed her sister. Whatever it was, the girl didn't have the capacity to contain her emotions right now, and this girl was here now, so she was getting hit with it.

The red head in the barely there clothing suddenly leaned over on the stranger's shoulder and cried. "W-what's wrong with me..." It was mostly a rhetorical question, but the girl was more than welcome to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 pm

This was a lot of information to process. Like... a real lot. Elisa was starting to suspect that she was dreaming or something, but didn't even need to discreetly pinch herself to realize that this was no dream as she felt the tears soaking her tee shirt so vividly that this had to be reality. Instinctively, Elisa wrapped an arm around the bare shoulders of the red head, trying her best to keep a reassuring smile.

"Hey, hey... it's okay. You're going through a transitional period, and having weird feelings about it is just what comes with that... it sounds like you and your sister are really close. You know that means you have a special place in her heart, right? One that nobody can ever take away. Just the same way that she has one in yours. It's your job to make sure that the spot in your heart for your sister remains as safe and warm as you want the spot in her heart for you to be, okay? It takes time and strength, but you'll pull through! I'm sure of it!"

That... sounded really well worded, didn't it? How on Earth had she pulled that off, considering the circumstances? She looked around the room again, still having no idea where she was or how she got there... or even who the girl in her arms was. Well, one mystery at a time, right?

"My name is Elisabetta. Call me Elisa though. What's yours?"

She smiled bright, trying her best to look like a friendly face to the girl who was obviously in distress.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Avy was sobbing into this stranger's shoulder without any regards to what manners were. She was a slobbery, disgusting mess and she didn't care at all. This girl was here and that's all that mattered at the time to the barely clad teenager in her arms.

As she began to talk though, Avy listened to her words and blinked, calming down in her arms as she let the words wash over her and melt into her mind slowly. She nodded more and more with each statement. When she was finally done, Avy sat up and wiped her tears away again, looking at Elisa as if she had just put the world back together in front of her. It took a long, awkward, moment of staring before Avy finally looked away and blushed lightly, whispering. "Y-you're right. W-we hold a special place in each other's heart and no one will ever replace me in her heart. Just like no one could ever replace her in mine. It's our special bond. No matter how far away she may seem, I'm still right there with her, like she is with me." The girl gave Elisa the most adoring and sincere smile as she placed her hands over her heart and closed her eyes. "You have no idea how much that meant to me right now... Thank you so much..."

Then they eventually got to introductions and Avy blushed lightly again. "I-I'm so glad you found me, Elisa... My name is Avytrius. But you can call me Avy. Did you just arrive here?" Maybe she could be a little help this time around.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 9:09 pm

Elisa's strangely poetic words seemed to have the desired effect on the stranger, making the younger one let out a silent sigh of relief. As much as she loved helping people and was so happy to have eased the red head's troubles, Elisa was having an internal panic attack about the end of the world statement. She lost tension in her shoulders a bit as Avy called out her situation.

"Yeah... I just woke up here. I'm not sure where we are how I got here what's happening or where my parents are or how to get back or-"
She halted herself, taking a deep breath to try and calm down. She dreamed of being a hero someday, and heroes didn't freak out like this... right? After a few calming breaths, she looked at Avy with a rather forced smile.

"I'm sorry. I'm freaking out a bit. You said something about the world ending and I have a crazy imagination. It can't be that bad, I'm sure. Could you help me get caught up here? I'm sure with more heads on the case, we'll fix whatever problem pops up easily!"

Elisa was hopelessly optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 10:52 pm

Avy blinked as it was the girl's turn to start doing a tail spin, but the red head couldn't help but giggle lightly as she recognized what the girl was going through. She actually smiled gently and brought her in for another hug whenever she was done rambling.

When they pulled away from each other again, Avy's smile faltered into a half smile half ironic smirk. She bit her lip and tried to think of the best way to phrase what she knew, but there really wasn't a good way to say it, so she just let it rip. "Well, it is kind of the end of the world... at least as we know it. For now. We think they're might be a way to get it back to normal but we haven't figured it out yet..." She let that sink in for a moment, but Elisa would definitely be able to tell that there was more to the story than just that.

Once she felt it was safe to continue, Avy spoke again. "What we know right now is... We are in the Titan's Tower in the middle of some sort of void. There are people from all walks of life with nothing that seems to connect any of us that we have found yet. Metas, normies, demons, the works. Ages range from about six to eighty-six. There is an AI that seems to be in control of all of the systems and, at least partially is cooperating with us to help figure things out. People are still showing up and there's no way to tell how long anyone's been here. No one needs to eat or sleep. Other than that, we're trying to figure out how to get back to normal." The girl again let that sink in while she tried to think of anything that needed to be added.

"Oh. The normies have taken residence on the first floor. We don't discriminate up here, but they do. So, if you're a normie, you can choose where to stay. If you're anything else, I would recommend staying up here. Any questions?" She smiled sweetly and waited.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Elisa would listen very carefully to the explanation, focusing intensely on staying calm. Calm. Calm. Breathe in. Breathe out. She wouldn't panic. It didn't solve anything. She needed to relax. Everything seemed to have vanished, she didn't know anyone here except this new redheaded friend she made... but there was hope. People were already working on ways out. It seemed like a lot of Meta's were brought here too, so there was probably a good amount of talent working towards the goal.

"Okay... okay. I think I get it. Yeesh. This sounds like a mess, huh?"

Probably a surprisingly relaxed way of looking at the intense situation. There was a lot happening, but she compartmentalized her brain to address one issue at a time... should she tell her new friend she was a Meta? She said they weren't judgemental, but maybe it'd be best to scope things out before giving the few secrets she had away.

"Can I just... stick with you a bit? I'll try not to be a burden. I just want to get an understanding of the situation first hand a bit before I decide anything... and honestly I don't know if I'll know anyone but you. If you don't want me to it's fine. I'll figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Avy nodded with a sour expression on her face when her new friend had called it a mess. That was, like, the understatement of the century. Everything was gone. What was possibly even worse though, was that she could feel portions of her memory had vanished along with the rest of everything. The most apparent being that she had no idea how she had arrived at the Titan, and she seemed to not be the only one in that boat. Actually, that was the only real common denominator that she had been able to find besides the discarded need to eat and sleep, which was also unnerving.

When Elisa asked if she could stay around her for a bit, Avy snapped out of her thoughts and smiled brightly. An actual, sincere smile spread across her lips as she nodded enthusiastically. The girl just couldn't help herself as she wrapped her arms around Elisa's neck and giggled. "Of course you can! You've been sent to me like some sort of guardian angel!!" She blushed and let go again quickly, a light blush sweeping across her cheeks as she cleared her throat. "S-sorry... Sometimes I get a little over excited. Would you like a tour of the tower? Maybe meet some of the people working on a solution to this mess??"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Elisa's eyes would widen a bit as she was pulled into a surprise hug, making a strange noise that sounded oddly like a squeaky toy when grabbed. She straightened her glasses as Avy cleared her throat, blushing a bit herself from the embarrassing noise she'd made. "I don't think I'd say I'm a guardian angel or anything... just someone who happened to be walking by! You would have found a way to handle it all on your own I'm sure."

Elisa genuinely believed that. Avy was bubbly and nice with a great attitude and the way she'd summarized the situation told her that the red head had a nice brain in that noggin too.

"I would love a tour, if it's not too much trouble. I feel like the sooner I get an idea of the layout, the sooner my mind could relax a bit. One item at a time, I get that from my mom. My dad has a tendency to just jump in over his head all at once though..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 pm

TO THE TOUR!!

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sulking (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulking (Bloo)   Sulking (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sulking (Bloo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3-
Jump to: