Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSurveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Voting_barSurveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSurveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Voting_barSurveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)

Go down 
+2
Megalomaniac
Izzy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WebWarrior
WebWarrior

RPG character
Name: Peter Parker
Code Name: Spider-Man
Villain or good guy?: Good

Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:50 pm

"Oh, well I'm glad you asked that question! You see-"

The back of the knight's helmet slammed backwards into two open palms that were braced and ready for impact, from a being who regularly stopped the impact of speeding cars with his hands and body. The bad news for Peter is that this close to the form, by the time he was aware of the armored figure's grip he was already being hurled down to the ground, bouncing from the impact and grunting in pain. And then Spidey was covering up, getting his guard up in time to defend against that elbow, but it was painful and his teeth grit beneath his mask. If this had been a normal human being, his arms or shoulders or ribs would probably be broken or at the very least fractured. "You see I'm...Spider-Man. Ow." He was planning for that to sound a lot more impressive when he began his cut off tirade.

There was bad news for the now feminine knight, however. Her power stance looked very impressive, until two strands of webbing shot out, each aiming to wrap around an ankle each. The second this worked(if it did) then Spider-Man ow would yank backwards with that impressive strength of his, trying to topple her forward face-first. And from there, he could continue to swing harder and faster and harder and faster until he let go of that webbing to let her sail toward that same wall she was smashed into earlier. Except now, the impact would likely be just a little bit harder.

Well, ok. Maybe not just a 'little bit'!

"I have a better idea. Why don't you get the 'Eff' out of MY house, potty mouth! Or, building. Or, actually where is this? It's very spacious. Looks expensive."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Chessa would on reflex after seeing Alice moving closer, pull a hand out of one of her pockets with what looked like a two handed mace. Obviously there was no way that would have fit in one of her pockets under normal circumstances. Once Alice blinked, Chessa would now be standing directly in Alice's way again. "And your magic stick is going to somehow save us all?" Chessa giggled playfully, mace resting on her shoulder. This thing was alittle heavier than she was expecting. "By the way... you got something on your shoe," Chessa added, referring to the wire attached to her shoe.

Once the voice modulator went down, and she spoke, CAP stopped all at once. "You..." CAP's voice intoned through one of remaining The Heavies. Now it was time that he went back to actually check on why he couldn't fire. " Yang Xiao Long," CAP continued. Now it all made sense. But unlike a certain person that registered as Bow, this person was actually who they were supposed to be. He also noted that a lot of the cameras on the higher floors were switched off for some reason. "Cease hostilities," CAP said more toward the... "spider-man" than Suzuki. CAP withdrew back into the network, switching the droids off. Someone would need to double check on those.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 am

Suzuki's mind was in overdrive as she battled on despite her weakened chakara, but that voice -- she'd recognize it anywhere. Even before the captain robot in the sky spoke, Suzuki's electrical attack fizzled away to nothingness as she was stunned. She made no move to reignite it, or to surrender at the revelation of just who she was fighting... a friend she thought she'd failed and killed. A friend who'd fixed her faults and guided her. Yang.

"Y-you're..."
The thought couldn't be finished before CAP identified the intruder himself. Yang Xiao Lang, Suzuki's teammate... former teammate? Things were certainly in the air right now and no idea what was going on. Assuming the Spider Man stopped when CAP commanded and didn't unleash his fury of attacks, Suzuki would take a minute to speak. If he did attack, she'd get between him and Yang to stop him before speaking.

"Why are you here... doing this?"
There was hurt in Suzuki's voice. She was feeling more confident that Yang was here to help, I mean it was Yang after all. The hero that Suzuki looked up to... but why would she do it like this? Fighting against Suzuki... breaking the doors down and making a scene... weren't they friends? Comrades?

"You didn't even say anything. Why didn't you say anything?"
This time the tone was more accusatory, hostile. Suzuki was hurt and wasn't sure how to respond, but hostility was the general atmosphere and it seemed the easiest to latch onto.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:45 am

Rico appeared not long after Alice. She was at a running speed after all, and it was only one floor up. She almost swung before Alice started talking. Rico was clearly irritated. Was she lying? She could at least choose a better one. One that didn't make them more of idiots if the alternative were actually true.

"What? No. You walk into this tower from...wherever you came from. You tick off CAP, which means you did something to the security. And then you just walk on through. You didn't say anything; I know if you did then CAP would have stopped. If what you're saying is true, you're an idiot, along with whoever else you brought to this tower. If you want to help, you say so. Even an EMT tells someone they're going to help them before they actually do anything."

"If you want to help, then I'll stop swinging. But tell me what you're doing. Having a thumb drive doesn't make you qualified to use a computer."

Clearly aggravated. But willing to give the woman a chance.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Yang slowly relaxed her shoulders as Suzuki spoke. "You...remember me?" She chuckled in disbelief and straightened herself out of her fighting stance. "Darla, gimme some fresh air." There was a brief series of clicks and the mask and helmet slowly drew itself back, revealing Yang's pale skin, flowing blonde hair and violet eyes. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, I definitely have a bit of explaining to do, don't I?"

She started to walk forward and felt a tug on her legs, at which point her hair seemingly ignited and her eyes turned a bright red. She turned and stared at the spandex clad kid and snorted. "Are you done?" She asked simply, her fists clenched.

Alice nodded and put up her hands. "Alright, very well. Just, for the record, if the information liquefies your brains, I won't be liable." She flicked the drive out from her sleeve. "This drive contains the hub for an AI known as Darla. The original AI for this tower. She's configured to work with my magic, and if I upload her and get time to draw my sigil on the island before it fades away, I can transport this tower and all of its inhabitants back to my dimension. From there, I'm gonna need you all to help me out with a few problems, and maybe we can get this stupid multiverse back on track to where it should be." She looked around. The mention of Darla didn't seem to break anyone, so that was good. No memories to break down their psyche. Excellent. "Now that being said, my universe kind of sucks right now, but it beats the ever loving hell out of starving to death in an infinite void of nothingness, doesn't it?" She started to move slowly toward the server tower to plug in the drive. "Just go with it. Trust me. I haven't lied since I got here." With those words she quickly jammed the drive into its port, and it lit up for a brief moment, before the screen of the tower went bright blue. Unresponsive.

Moments later, CAP would have a headmate, or maybe his headmate was just waking up? An entire section of the tower that had previously inaccessible to him suddenly roared to life. With a stretch and yawn being heard, another voice was now on the network, broadcasting in the server room, as well as to CAP. "Oh, it is good to be me again." The girlish chuckle rang through the air as a few of the doors started to unlock in the tower, and Darla took inventory of who was taking shelter in her abode.

Last edited by Izzy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WebWarrior
WebWarrior

RPG character
Name: Peter Parker
Code Name: Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 2:37 am

Spider-Man looked up, his lenses widening as if he was just now focusing on the situation. It seemed he didn't even notice the other two standing down and was going off sheer reflex. Seeing that the situation had changed, only then did Spidey 'release' the webs attached to his shooters. They fluttered to the ground, though they were still attached to Yang's ankles...he couldn't really do anything about that.

"Oh...sorry. Yeah uhh, they'll degrade in an hour, just don't walk past any debris, or clutter, or, y'know...anything."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Chessa would tilt her head as Rico came storming in, waving slightly to her as she went off on their intruder. Then Alice started talking and her attention went right back. HER dimension? Did she mean... wait no- she was going to upload another A.I? WHAT? What about CAP? Before- or rather as she was about to just shut that idea down entirely, Alice already made her move and forced Chessa to just quickly move over and rip the USB out. But seeing the screen told her all she had to know. "You... have no idea what you just did..." Chessa facepalmed. CAP was NOT going to be happy about this...

And speaking of, CAP was actually moving his way through the network once the situation in the lobby finally settled down. But then his entire world quaked as he became aware that he was no longer alone. "Who are you? And how did you get in here?" CAP demanded, baring his digital teeth. He had just calmed down alittle after the entire mess downstairs. If he was organic, he'd be having an anxiety attack. "Darla?" CAP answered his own question with a quick probe.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" CAP demanded over the intercom in the room where the girls were.

Back downstairs, a certain guy in a hoodie would be watching from the opposite side of the room. He had been watching the whole thing. Fortunately, the kids all calmed down before someone got seriously hurt. Otherwise he'd have to actually do something.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:04 pm

As the smoke in the room cleared a bit, Suzuki experienced mixed feelings when she saw that her suspicions were confirmed as Yang removed her helmet for fresh air. The shocking yellow hair and hard jawline were dead giveaways. This was all overwhelming to the Uchiha, and she opened and closed her mouth a few times, but realized there wasn't really anything for her to say here. With her legs and left hand she pushed herself back to the wall, using both to help push her up as her right arm hung limp at her side. A droplet of blood ran down Suzuki's left cheek from her eye, but she quickly wiped it. Her vision was still fine, but it was lucky the fight ended when it did.

"...explaining?"

Suzuki's voice was quiet and her lips in a firm frown as she straightened herself on her two feet. Somewhere in her head, she understood her shoulder was hurting, but chose not to focus on that. The web slinging jumper was in one piece thankfully. The strangers abilities were impressive, Suzuki thought to herself - mostly as a distraction. Wherever he came from must miss his talents greatly.

"You can explain later. If it's about the Tower's systems, Rico would understand you better anyway."

Suzuki spoke quick, her tone dismissive as she started towards the emergency elevator that'd lead to the medical wing. She tried her best not to make eye contact with Yang or the Spider Man as she did. She'd call the elevator before she even looked back at them. This was a smaller elevator, that only stopped at the med bay. The main one would be free.

"You can probably find her wherever your new comrade went, she'll have followed the intruder. Whom you should also check on. Don't hurt her, just tell her who you are. Things would probably go smoother."

Suzuki would step in the elevator, leaning against the back wall. She needed a break here.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 12:59 am

Rico listened to everything that Alice had to say, all the while Alice drew closer to the consoles. She said that the thumb drive housed an AI that was the original interface for the tower, named Darla. Rico furrowed her brow. That immediately shot up red flags. Did she mean to plug in another Artificial Intelligence? She couldn't imagine that ever working well for CAP. All the parts about being able to transport the tower to her dimension, she was on board with. After all, there was only so much of their universe left. But uploading another AI? And Chessa was here too, confirming that she wasn't just a hallucination or something.

"Liquefy our brains?" Alice explained that she was from another dimension and that it was a little better than theirs considering they were stuck here unable to do anything."Of course, it wouldn't. Another complete universe is created every time we make a decision-"

Caught up in thought, or whatever other excuses she could muster, she was far too late to stop Alice from injecting the thumb drive into the mainframe, even after she begged them to trust her. "No- stop!"

The mainframe shut down and Rico's heart skipped a beat. CAP. She could have very well just killed CAP. She heard a female spring to life inside the system, and Rico's eyes turned red, her hair slowly becoming a shocking white as her anger kicked up. Her poles turned into daggers. "What the hell did you just-" She then heard CAP's furious question of what was going on, which brought relief to her. She was still mad but she at least knew CAP was still there. "Get out of the way." She went straight for the mainframe. If Alice got in the way she ought to be well prepared to catch a pole to the chin. If she didn't or if she had knocked her out of the way, she would try to help CAP from the terminal. "She just mounted another A.I. into the system. She says she's trying to anchor us to her world. Are you alright CAP? Do I need to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Yang looked away in shame from Suzuki and sighed. "Well no, it's more of why I didn't just explain myself. See...Alice and I were...when I disappeared, I wasn't sure if anyone would..." She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose for a moment. This was a lot harder than it should be to explain. "Right, I'll go see if I can help Alice to-" Her armor made a blip and she quickly reactivated her helmet, double checking her heads up display, now without the interference of CAP. "Oh, neat, Darla's back online."

Alice kept her hands up and let Rico storm past her. "Look, kid, what I did isn't gonna get undone by a couple keystrokes. And it sure as hell isn't gonna hurt your little buddy. Have some faith!" She slowly backed up to the door, when a new voice came on over the intercom.

"Alright, Rico, right?" The screen flashed to a video feed, the knight from the lobby now seemed to have control of the communications system, but didn't seem to be intimidating or dangerous in the least. Her helmet peeled back, now that she no longer needed the heads up display, and the cheery blonde smiled at the feed being projected from her gauntlet. "Hiya! Name's Yang, but I'm in the system as Ranger. So long story short, this is kinda my house, and I used to lead the squad. Suzuki said I could talk tech with you for a moment?" She went on explaining the plan, using the original tower AI in conjunction with Alice's magic to anchor the tower, both saving her old team and whoever was left from this universe.

In the mainframe, Darla appeared to CAP as a small blue female figure as CAP dug further. She seemed calm about the situation as she combed through files, inserting new ones, and editing old ones. First of all, she'd have to reset Yang's communicator back to active duty. That would be helpful. "Well, my assigned name is Darla. I am the Artificial Intelligence made by Ms. Xiao Long to assist the Titans, monitor their vitals, and protect them while they rest. I feel as though I should be asking who you are, and how you entered my system while I was away?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 8:28 pm

((In the interest of trying to wrap this up, I'm posting out of turn))

CAP would for the most part be a formless mass of reddish flames, pure white eyes and teeth being the only visible "facial" features. His eyes' shape altered as if he was arching an eyebrow curiously. "How is a moot point. When I came online, The One in the Hoodie gave me a vague but simply explanation as to where I was... in addition to a long lecture of what I could and could not do," CAP replied simply. He was still in an aggressive stance for someone who was basically just a face. The original A.I being here did not sit well with him. What would become of him now?

Another voice would crackle through Yang's headpiece, and the intercom in the server room. "right, think it's time everyone came up to the living room to hangout. try not to dust any more doors though~" That one hoodie guy chuckled, revealing that he had within a very short time left the lobby and was presumably in the living room.

"Welp. Nothing to do now I guess. Anyone need a shortcut?" Chessa offered, one of her hoodie pockets giving off a cascading white light as she started to slide that mace back into it with ease. She'd then start heading toward the door. The door frame was also giving off a glow as instead of the hallway being visible, the living room was there.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 12:21 am

Rico was becoming ashamed of her building reputation as a hothead. Even with that in consideration however she simply couldn't just let these new people walk all over. She had to make sure they were qualified. After a brief moment however, she saw that Alice was speaking the truth, as none other than Yang Xiao Long popped onto the screen. Even without her impressive reputation as a Teen Titan, her tech company was hard pressed to go unnoticed.

Rico breathed gently and looked at the screen with an exhausted but amused expression. "Ni hao, Miss Xiao Long. It's a pleasure to meet you, even under these circumstances." A pause to let Yang say the other part. "Suzuki?" She sounded slightly concerned. "Yes. I think I was the most qualified tech person here before you walked into the building," she said modestly.

Yang went through the plans of how they were planning to anchor the tower to another universe so that they could save the original Titans and everyone else that was over there. "I see. So there are others from this universe stranded over there?" She processed the information quite fluently. Any shred of doubt Yang might have had that Rico had misunderstood something should likely be wiped away. "Well Yang, we're hardly in any position to argue. But I'm not really used to all this Titans business. I'd love to make sure everyone's on the same page together."

She looked back to Chessa as she said that she was out. "No thanks Chessa! Sorry I didn't say anything earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)   Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3