Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Voting_barI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Voting_barI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 2:19 am

Illya didn't felt like intervening in their decision on going into things that seem a tad personal. Her headaches made her somewhat lethargic and not really in an engaging mood like she normally is with people. The static continues to be ever present, a constant background noise that slowly drives her insane. Such insanity makes her question wether this was all a fever dream of some sorts. She doesn't know and that fact frustrates her. Not to mention terrifying on some levels, fearing she may have forgotten things that she would have considered unforgettable. All in all Illya was not in a good mental mood, yet she still trudges forward.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Removing the lid from the box, Medusa finds a broken piece of metal inside it. She then passes the box to Adri so she can have it. Medusa looks back over at Illya again, noticing that she is seeming to be in pain. Illya, what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:58 am

That was literally all that was inside the box. Medusa effectively gave Adri nothing, to which she made her disappointment evident as she immediately placed the box back into the closet.

"you okay kid?" The Hoodie guy asked seriously. She seemed to be struggling up to this point and that was to be expected with your memories getting all jumbled up. Seemed like she was the one affected the most by it. "why not take a moment and relax? get your bearings straight," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Illya took note that the people around her were seeing her discomfort, shame ran through her body as it were hot lead. This was night right, a fact she knew to be true. She was a [---] and [---] only. To be a burden to others was a notion worse than the headaches. It was a taboo, her worth has no greater value than others. Always serving others, always protecting others, for that was her only path. Using her self-disgust to push down her churning emotions she gave a small dismissive wave towards Medusa. "Please...don't be concern with me." She spoke in more steely voice than she meant too. "I'm fine, now I saw a piece of metal in that box. I feel I'm good with metallurgy so I may see something with it." Illya said in regard to the metal that was currently put away, having gotten the distinct feeling of being able to possibly discern something from the metal.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 4:05 am

It looks like a broken piece of metal. A large chip of something to me. Medusa takes the box back down and holds it open to Illya. She heard the seriousness in Illya's voice, and felt that Illya wasn't going to share what was happening to her without pushing further.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 6:35 pm

The piece of metal would be just that, a broken, rather sad looking piece of metal that looked like whatever it once was had to have been very small; almost key-sized as a matter of fact. Looking at it seemed to invoke a feeling of touching it, to which would overwhelm Illya's sensibilities to do so. And her headaches would in-tents-ify more than a travelling circus. Why would that particular phrase come up you might ask?
Because now it's SHOWTIME!

She would now be on a bridge, well only in spirit.
Like that old guy in those christmas movies.
The image would begin at The Bay bridge when suddenly, dark clouds started to form above. Summer rains, you could never predict them. No one could predict a sudden lightning bolt, striking the center of the bridge. Causing several cars to swerve on reflex, causing a few crashes and a horrible traffic jam. Looked like people were going to be delayed for god knows how long. But what happened next would be talked about for an undetermined amount of time!

A bright glow would emanate at the point the lightning bolt struck, the light of which appeared to cast darkness around it until only a circle of light remained on the ground. Anyone near the illuminated circle would suddenly hear a drum roll. The illuminated ground would then crack like glass, until suddenly exploding like multi-colored stained glass as all manner of nonsense erupted from the hole! Confetti, glitter and glamour, steam- and unnecessary fanfare, all of it came out of the hole along with a figure garishly clad like a jester!
graphic details:
The image would then start to fade, the madman's laughter echoing in her head until the bedroom was back in view, with everyone in it standing over her. The Hoodie guy in particular had his hand on her head and was checking her closely. "there we are," he said with some relief. Illya's headaches would become far less painful. They seemed more jumbled up and...
CHAOS
than before but it wasn't as unpleasant for the moment.

Adri was paler than she was a moment ago and looked like she had just endured some kind of traumatic experience herself.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 9:27 pm

Like Adri she too was very pale, somehow more pale than she already was. The static that was haunting her were softer but unsynchronised. Illya was speechless at what happen, everying has been too bizarre lately. The tower, the changing room and now the box. Now becoming fearful of her grip on reality she turn to the group, giving a blink as he mind attempt to formulate her thoughts. "I...think we should continue moving." Her tone was similar to a small child who was trying her best to maintain composure. Not noticing she was gripping the piece of metal hard enough to cause a trickle of blood between her fingers. For her thoughts while more clear now was centered on the knives she saw in the vision. She could not stop looking at it. It felt like it pop out at her. A speck of mud on clean glass. Or on her eye perhaps. A blot of grime in the shape of a dagger in her eye. That irritate her whenever she blinks. For she could see the glistening blade in the inside of her eyelid. Shimmering. Wet with blood. Cutting up and down her cornea to reach her soul.

She blinks again and everything was fine. But perhaps that was the illusion she ponders, everything is one big illusion in one way or another. Blink. Clarity was back to her, seemingly coming to her senses and realizing she was gripping the metal to hard and lessen her hold. In a attempt to distract herself of her jumbled yet clear thoughts she looks over to Adri. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 9:48 pm

What? Didn't you like the show my little homunculus? Aren't you claustrophobic in yer little box? Come come! It would be so KNIFE to see you out here~
Adriana would blink a few times as if also clearing her mind before her usual blank monotone came back. "You fainted..." Adri said not directly answering her question, instead heading toward the door where she waited for the others.

"whatcha got there kiddo? looks like a piece of junk," Lazybones commented about what Illya was holding as if her life depended on it.

Don't let smiley trash bag take it away! The key the key! To set you free!
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 11:01 pm

"I...fainted?" That was alarming to the albino women. She did not notice it, perhaps that was another illusion. What if everything is a illusion. The tower, the room, the box, and the people? Cold panic course through her body at the thought. Were the people in front of her even real? What was even real anymore. She took a step back, a sharp crackle of static cut through her thoughts. In the deepest recess of her primal self her instinct finally kick in like muscle memory. But something was wrong. The memory was was wrong. Distorted. In her left hand a N͟am҉e̢l͠es̵s̢ ͏S͢wo̢r̸d̴ formed, the shape akin to a roman gladius that looked like it was dunk into a bucket of vantablack.She did not realize what she had done, as before her focus was split into a kaleidoscope of thoughts and emotions. Everything was a lie. Everything was a illusion. Free Will, Innocence, and even the stars. Sight was simply the brain trying to comprehend reality. How accurate are those chemicals in her head she ponders. Illya blink once more. For the first time her frigid expression was broken by minor embarrassment of her behavior. As if the moment truly broke the projection in her hand glitch out of existence, with her still clueless on what happen. "I apologize, this place is getting to me. Crawling under my skin. I feel...this thing has something to do with it. I need to get out of the room." The Homoculus took Adri lead and went towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 3:48 am

Medusa's jaw would slightly drop as she saw the other two women both lose the color in the skin and appear paler than they were. Adri had the expression that she didn't want to be in the room any longer and Illya's face gave Medusa the feeling that she couldn't tell where was. Did something happen that only they felt? Medusa looks sternly at the guy as they all depart back into the hallway. Keeping behind Adri and Illya, Medusa puts her hand on Lazybones' shoulder to catch his attention. Do you know anything that can explain what shook them?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 12:10 pm

Lazybones would take their lead, not bothering to lag behind because. Well... he just didn't. "can't say for sure. but that flashback? seems to me that there are memories trapped in here with us. can only say that... not all of them are pleasant ones," he replied quietly to not bother Illya.

Adriana hadn't been this unhinged in a long time. She cast a glance behind her, Lazybones waved nonchalantly before she moved her eyes forward again. She didn't know what Illya saw exactly. But it wasn't pleasant.
Itsy bitsy spider~ don't ignore me!
But she would ignore whatever it was now swimming around in her head.
What? Who are you? What do you mean I'm too loud and breaking the fourth wall? I didn't break the previous three! I HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE!

And then the growing migraine would quiet, and whatever was going on stopped as if it had been ejected. The group would soon find themselves at another door before long, marked "Robin." The bird name suddenly reminded her that they hadn't seen anything in Raven's room.
That's because the Game Master is very absentminded heehee.
"Do they all have these... memories?" Adri questioned. Lazybones merely shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 7:38 pm

Memories. For some reason she does have memories on factual things. The sky being blue, the grass being green, things of that nature. But there was one memory. A memory that was bubbling to the surface. The memory of human nature and the crimes they commit on each other. Crime from a grudge, crime from self-interest, unconscious crime, self-conscious crime, civil war, inducement, false statement, theft, robbery, kidnap, suicide, rape, arson, bombing, violation, negligent homicide, mass violence, death at work, overconfident accident, misdiagnosis, concealment, violation for benefit, violation for self-protection, violation for love, violation for respect, selfishness.

Haah

What do you know. Nothing matters

Humans will always repeat their mistakes. Prejudice will always remain. Sin will always exist. Why should I care anymore?! It's all endless, a trivial game that everyone sings too! Sing. Sing. Singing of the song of-

Illya snaps back to 'reality' when she found herself and the group at the door marked 'Robin'. Ah birds, I like birds.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Not knowing what could happen when they entered, Medusa opened the door and looked inside to see if anything was peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4