Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Obituaries (Ask)
Today at 3:25 am by DivingDart

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Today at 2:31 am by Mega

» Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Today at 12:49 am by St. Jommy

» Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Yesterday at 8:21 am by Kyte

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Yesterday at 2:35 am by DivingDart

» Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Yesterday at 1:52 am by Mega

» Haruhi
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm by Mega

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am by Bow

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 am by Tython

Top posting users this week
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

DivingDart

foalfire

Bow

St. Jommy

CM

Tython

Ninja

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

DivingDart

Emmz

Kyte

CM

foalfire

Bow

Tython

St. Jommy

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alpha, Bow, Emmz, St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WebWarrior

RPG character
Name: Peter Parker
Code Name: Spider-Man
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 am

Spidey was gone, silently and without warning bounding off, running across the walls and ceiling with almost no sound accompanying his footsteps. This room was interesting, but a bit crowded for his liking. And he still needed to take stock of this entire situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:56 am

Nina would nod "well nice to meet you all" she said, noticing the spider guy sneak away, and the other dude was just selecting what he responded to "I think I'm just going to go look around the place and explore" she said as she started to back away from the door and went to go explore some more.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff Active

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc Inactive

Hazel Fairweather #ffcc33 Active

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 am

"try not to blow anything up~" The Hoodie Guy teased Nina as she left after the human bug. He'd linger in the room longer, gesturing with his hands in a "ladies first" motion to the other two girls.

Adriana would already be looking down the hall for another marked room, sidestepping one of the roller droids as it rolled on it's patrol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:57 am

Seeing the group filing out, the young woman went with the flow and left the room. No destination in mind given she was in a foreign area. Her headache was certainly not helping matters either. It was a struggle to have a few seconds of clarity. So she simply opt to just follow the group around for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:04 am

Medusa just stands utterfuckingly confused

Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 am

"this way girls," The Guy in the hoodie said, waiting for Medusa to finally follow before the door closed behind them. The group would then wander down and eventually stumble across the room marked as "Beast Boy." He'd walk forward first, triggering the door to open as he leaned against the door frame with enough space for everyone to go in. But did anyone REALLY want to? It looked like it hadn't been cleaned for... almost ever. But there had been other titans after the originals. Did no one bother to clean it for this long or?

"No," Adri said flatly after glancing into the room.

"what's up pockets? haven't you seen a boy's room before?" he teased her playfully.

Adri blinked at him as if she had a response but decided not to say it. That was a personal matter anyway and he was THE LAST person she wanted within earshot of hearing it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:33 am

"Was there a struggle here?" was all the albino woman could say as she peek inside the room. She could practically see the ordure arising from the piles of clutter. For some reason the order was not as overwhelming to her as she expected, making her think that she had smell worse things before in her life or that she was use to it. Seeing the two closest to the door not yet going in she felt like going in first, not really knowing what to look for. "So, is there anything I should be looking for?" She asks out in general as her gaze wonder over the many piles of dirty laundry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:50 am

Getting her bearing back in order, Medusa had the feeling she wouldn't get anywhere pressing the matter any more. She didn't want to endanger Illya and Adriana in case things got out of hand so she went along. Approaching the next room, Medusa followed after Illya into the messy room. Within in the short few seconds of being inside, the odor in the room made Medusa start coughing. This looks like a dumpster in here! There's even a pizza in the corner with green hairs growing out it.

Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:35 pm

"beats me kid," The Hoodie guy shrugged, lazily watching them out of the corner of one of his eyes. Adriana refused to move any further into the room. She had no intention of... anything in that room touching her.

The room would then start to darken for the three of them as something would start to play out in front of them. A certain green changeling would be in the middle of the room, apparently in a great deal of pain. Something that Medusa would probably think of first is someone trying to change into a werewolf. And that was not a totally inaccurate description- it was actually when he first changed into his Beast form.

After the scene played out, the room would return to the way they found it. Except much cleaner, and more... gray. It looked more like no one had been in this room for a long time. Adriana blinked and immediately stared icily at the guy in the hoodie. "what'ts up pockets? you look like you saw a ghost," he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:02 am

She had a hard time gauging whether it was a headache induced hallucination which would imply something was seriously wrong with her brain or there really was a scene that played out before them. During the scene the static in her head intensified, as if she was instinctively trying to do something but her mind was falling to perform it. By the time the scene was over the static subsided and she has enough clarity to notice that the room change. Was this really purgatory? It seems to be more likely the more she explores the place. The young woman gave out a small sigh, at this point she wanted to go lay down somewhere and sleep. Everything is so confusing. "Well I suppose I should continue looking" Opting to move past that scene to preserve what little sanity she has left she continues her search through the now cleaner room. Looking for anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 am

The sight of the green shapeshifter felt almost unreal to Medusa, she believed that she's seen this person before, but couldn't place who he was. With the room's state suddenly becoming better, Medusa starts looking over the closet.

Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Once it looked like the room was actually cleaner than it had been, Adri would finally join the other two in searching the room. She noted that there was a bunk bed in here. Why? She didn't think more than the one person shared this room. And who slept in a bunk bed? You'd have to be very childish to still do that.

The closet would be filled with the changeling' uniform, aswell as a few minor odds and ends that seemed to be tossed in without much thought given to them. The shelf overhead would almost be entirely bare apart from a heart-shaped case of some kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am

Seeing nothing of note that would help the situation she found herself lingering back over to the duo, as they seem to have a better grasp of what's going on here. He did see the heart shaped box but felt that it wouldn't have anything of importance to them. Besides the contents of the room it was quaint looking, it gave her a sense of nostalgia in some ways. She probably had slept in a bunk bed once or twice in her life. Her gaze fell on to Medusa, watching if she consider anything of value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:54 am

The clothes didn't seem to be very important, as the other items were until Medusa saw a box sitting on the shelf above them. Medusa puts her hand on top and slides it toward her to pick up. Who says we should open Pandora's box?

Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:57 pm

"It's a jewelry case," Adri said, her attention snapping to it like a heat-seeking missle. She drifted over and watched Medusa pick it up, hearing something rattle around in there. Could just be filled with useless trinkets- people usually did that after the original gift was already given. "We should."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   

Back to top Go down

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next