Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barI solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 10:12 am

Outfit:

The sound of a beep comes from the end of the corridor right before the doors to the elevator there open up, allowing the long purple haired woman to step out of it. Medusa catches the other two ladies ahead of her standing in front of the doorway with some guy just inside of it. However, she didn't recognize any of their faces, much like the people she saw downstairs.

"Not everyone wanted to stay cuddled in this building it appears." Expressed coldly, Medusa was feeling uncomfortable with her appearance here. She couldn't remember what she was doing before waking up in the building and she wanted to find the person that brought her here. "Would any of you care to share anything about this gathering?" She stared across the room at them with her arms crossed over her chest. She knew to be wary of anyone until she could learn more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 3:01 am

Nina was about to enter the room but then would hear the elevator doors open up, someone else stepped out, seems like there were more people downstairs too "we're as confused as you are" she said "we've just been exploring, or, trying to, a lot of the rooms are locked here" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 8:47 pm

"another looker, join the scavenger hunt," the hooded guy chuckled, waving her over. Adri would meanwhile start looking around the room, enjoying the decor but they were definitely in need of answers.

"Do you know anything about Raven?" Adri asked, suddenly feeling like this guy must have known the titans for how he was keeping an eye on their rooms.

"not personally. heard that you really shouldn't make her mad though," he replied with a shrug.

Adri continued looking, making her way over to some bookshelves. Big reader this one, and were some of these magic books? Some of them had weird titles.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 12:01 am

Wandering aimlessly down the corridor was a young albino women, garbed in casual clothing and seem to be rather non-threatening. She looks fragile, like a porcelain doll that can easily break. Her red eyes were distant, unfocused on her surroundings. She carries her legs like they were rubber, her balance swaying like a leaf in the wind. It was evident that something was off, she could hear white noise distantly screaming in the back of her head. Static so loud that at times she swore it was crackling in her ear.

[̸̬̜͛̇̌̔̊̿̄͠ṡ̴̭̤̭̓̈́̀̍̎̈́̾͊̚̚̚͝ņ̸͚̫̫͇͔̥̲̔̈́̆͆͑̿̌̎͆͒͘o̵̦̮̒̒̀̃̓̀̅̐̕͝͝w̷̢̨͚͈̺͍̱͕̹̹͇̬̤̣̋]̵͉͇͉͇̭͑̎̇̒̔̀̈̚

A pang of white pain shot through her skull, resulting in her to stumble to the side. Managing to hold a arm art to press against the wall to prevent from collapsing. Her free hand was grasping the side of her head, face distorted as the white noise increases in intensity before dying down again. Vision realigning she manage to compose herself enough to be able to stand on her two feet. For reasons unknown to even herself she continues walking, taking a corner she saw a group down the hall. One figure held the distinct feeling of familiarity. "...H-hello?" She said in a loud enough voice to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 am

The two girls seemed unable to give any information on their whereabouts, as the man in the room offered for Medusa to join the three of them in the room. Feeling no desire to return back downstairs, Medusa decided there weren't many other options present, walking up to the room herself to look in. It had a small amount of candles giving light in there that barely made things visible from outside. Raising her hand to hold her chin, Medusa watched Adri examine the books when a voice behind emanated, making her turn to the other end of the hallway. Immediately as Medusa met the pale girl's eyes with her own, she felt taken over with panic and rushed over before she could think. Hey, did something hurt you?? Being next to the pale girl, Medusa sensed an uneasiness from her.
Back to top Go down
WebWarrior
WebWarrior

RPG character
Name: Peter Parker
Code Name: Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 11:27 pm

He'd been here longer than some might have realized. No longer wanting to be the quiet observer, he called out to the group while still clung to the ceiling, though he was sort of squatting now on his haunches, looking 'up' at everyone. Now all he needed was a red and blue tracksuit and he'd be Spider-Slav!

"Yeah so I don't know anything about this place, last thing I remember we're the Avengers and Fantastic Four trying to keep Time Itself from collapsing in on itself. I've been wondering if being here means that I'm dead or hallucinating. But people couldn't feel pain or need medical attention if this was the after life, right? Right?"

He didn't sound very convinced as he flipped down to ground level to greet them all. There in his red and blue uniform, with white moving lenses that whirred like cameras.

With a wave to everyone, "Hey, what's going on...I'm Spider-Man. Usually part of a friendly neighborhood. But that might not apply anymore. Well unless this was technically a neighborhood. I mean I guess technically it could be..."

Eventually, he trailed off into silence.

Eventually.

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 8:18 am

Nina would be surprised as more and more people started turning up "okay, before we explore any more of this place, I think we should group up and introduce ourselves, I'm sure we'll all have questions for this place, but some of us might know more than others, so lets try and share some stuff yeah?" previous experience from HIVE had taught her it was better to work in a group than solo, and she'd tried her best in the past to keep HIVE together, at least this time people weren't trying to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Adriana would continue checking all the books, seemingly not paying anyone else in the room or by the door any mind. Yet she was still quite aware of them as she started checking some books on a stack near the bookcase. Looked like this Raven had run out of space for books, and didn't have time to invest in getting more bookshelves.

"sup," Hoodie Guy greeted Spider-Man casually, watching as people started appearing from the wood work. He seemed to be looking for something specific, one of his eyes giving off a glow until his gaze fell on Medusa. Content with what he saw, his eye returned to normal as he leaned against the wall lethargically.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 3:24 pm

Through the white noise the young woman took notice of the concern expressed by the older women. It felt familiar, that tinge of concern was something that she felt heard many times. She turn her attention to her, not knowing what to say as she does not know what to say. As if she was lost in a blizzard. "I...don't know. I don't even know how I got here." She said in subtle distress, trying to dig back into her mind for any recollection but that just made the headache worse. Hurt, she knew that emotion well for some reason. As if it was a part of her core for all her life. She could recall figments of sensations. Something hot encasing her body, tightness around her neck, the cold reaching into her bones, or even the claws and fangs.

[̈́̆̈́̐̓W͎͔̰͇͕̲̫ő̙͔͖̙̎l̫̦͒̈ͪ̿͋̅̊v̦̜̓̐̀͒͋ͩę̮̳̯̗s͈͋̌ͣ̔̐́]͓̖͖͖͙̦̅̄ͬ̆ͦ̿͢

She subconsciously came closer to the group, her innermost desire to not be alone coming to the surface of her psyche. The white noise went up a pitch as she was now surrounded by more people all of the sudden. Her ruby eyes darken in fear at the mention of the afterlife. It was something she has not considered, now that she recalls she does not even need to breath. She clasp her hands behind her as she took more attention to the group. "That's a good plan, my name's Illya" Illya does not know her full name, but that name came to her as if she has said it often.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 12:42 am

Listening to each of the statements, Medusa turned her gaze to the man that was showing no concern for the recent events. Appearing like he was ready to sleep, he looked like had brought himself to keep awake for something. "It can't be helped if we that's where we are. Hurrying past saying that I'm Medusa, I have a question about the room we are in front of. How did it get opened? Medusa wanted to know why this room was different after she was told the other were locked. She wasn't certain what to expect from what they could learn here thanks to the memory wipes that were affecting everyone. But she was felt like she could believe more in her choices standing next to this Illya girl. Illya wasn't reminding her of anyone, but Medusa could sense there was a strong relaxing sensation coming from Medusa.

Last edited by CM on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WebWarrior
WebWarrior

RPG character
Name: Peter Parker
Code Name: Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 6:25 pm

"Isn't it a little warm in this building for a hoodie? But then, who am I to talk, I guess."

Spidey looked around amongst everyone gathered, before the lenses of his mask noticed the wide open room, and even under his mask, it was easy to see the 'nose area' of his face move upward as he sniffed the air.

"Whoah, it smells pretty hocus pocus in there. There's this girl I used to know, lived in the Bronx, she wore lots of red and had candles that smelled like this. Her brother was a jerk, but she was cool. Also they really hated Nixon. Like, really really hated him."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 7:55 pm

"I'm Nina, I woke up here, got no idea what's going on or how we got here" she would look around "I met a few other people here but I guess I kinda lost them..." she shrugged and stared at the group "also I haven't felt hungry or thirsty or tired since I came here either" she added.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 8:31 pm

"it's cool~" the guy replied with a cheesy chuckle. He did seem to be the only one who was tired- or looked tired. So long as he didn't work too hard for a little while, he'd be back to normal. Hopefully everyone here would behave themselves. He'd simply wink at Medusa when she started looking at him.

Adriana would finally finish looking around- literally being the only one to do so. "Adriana, same story," she said flatly, trying to avoid Medusa's gaze off instinct. She wasn't sure why. But something about her looking at her made her uncomfortable. So she headed out and lingered out in the hall, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:34 am

The notion that the people gathered here did not know where they were was not comforting for the young women. It was like being a fish out of water, she could feel that she does not belong here. She felt trapped, lost, and worst of all she was lonely even if she was surrounded by people. The chatter almost went over her head, only paying enough attention to catch names. Illya gaze wonder the room in faux interest of the interior. Normally she would be intrigued at the concept of being in a room with mystical trinkets and tomes. She would have most likely strip everything in the room to it bones. However she was not in the mood to indulge in her interest for knowledge of the arcane arts. Her attention finally shifts to the purple hair woman next to her, still feeling the sense of familiarity. So perhaps she may not be surrounded by strangers.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:58 am

The man's gesture caused Medusa to feel a hint of unnerve after he omitted sharing his name and any information. He looked like a normal person, but there he wasn't showing any interest in what has been happening with the others. Medusa's face started to look dour as she gave him a cold stare. "Could you share with us your account? Or are you too worn out to tell us anything about yourself? Medusa wanted to make sure this guy isn't playing any games with her, a hunch in her was growing, telling her she needed to find out who here she couldn't really trust. She decided to take place standing in front of the wall that was across the bedroom and studied the faces of everyone again, looking to see their reactions before focusing back on the unknown person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]   I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next