Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dukes Up (Ask)
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Ama

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

» Danny Phantom
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Ama

Emmz

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Shivering Jemmy (Final Arc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Shivering Jemmy (Final Arc)   Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 am

"You can do whatever you want. I'm not here to stop you. I am here to kill you if you make the wrong choice."

{Princess Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade}

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Princess Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade
Nickname(s): n/a
Codename: n/a
Alias(es): n/a
Race: Outsider – Lord of Chaos
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color:
Height: 4' 11”
Weight: 84 pounds
Other Traits:

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
-(Power One) Amortal Body
Jemmy cannot be killed by normal means. Injuries will not cause her pain. Her body will reform itself without any sign of previous injury, even if it is entirely destroyed. See weaknesses for how she can be harmed.

=Sub Power. Levitation.
Jemmy can fly...slowly. Up to 20 miles per hour. Though her speed is limited, flying is effortless for her.

-(Power Two) Teleportation
Jemmy can teleport anywhere in the world. The more familiar she is with a location, the more accurately she will be able to teleport there. She can teleport willing targets along with her.

=Sub Power. Minor Creation.
Jemmy can create simple, non-magical objects out of thin air. Total weight is limited to 100 pounds. Total volume is limited to a 10 foot cube. Creation is nearly instantaneous. Her lack of focus prevents her from going beyond this limit. At will, she can cause the items she has created to cease to exist. Common examples include: ice cream, melee weapons, simple tools, a beanbag chair, clothes, and a balloon.

Skills
-She speaks many, but not all languages. It depends on if she thinks she can speak the language.
-She can read hieroglyphs and other ancient texts.
-She knows the location of every ice cream store in Jump City, and many others around the world.

Physical Weaknesses
-Weak Body. Because Jemmy exclusively possesses children, her body is physically weak. Don't expect her to carry anything heavy of throw an especially damaging punch.

-Anti-Magic Attacks that hit Jemmy will remove her all powers. It is even possible to permanently destroy Jemmy if she is killed by anti-magic. Nth Metal is a well-known source of anti-magic, though there are rumored to be other sources as well.

-Ancient Runes. Those who search through ancient texts or who have studied magic may come across a series of ancient symbols that can ward a building, preventing Jemmy from entering it.

Mental Weaknesses
-Anarchist- Jemmy is not a team player. She does not listen to instructions, orders, or commands. She does whatever she wants, and nobody can make her do otherwise.

-Quick to anger- Insulting Jemmy will earn her hatred. She will forgive a mean word or two, usually with a thinly veiled threat. But if you push her, she will lose her temper and vow to destroy you, your family, your clan, your people, and your memory. When she is angry, of course, she is not thinking clearly, and her combat abilities will actually be less effective. So there is temporary gain in insulting her, but at a long-term cost.

-Immature- Jemmy makes plans, plots, and schemes, but rarely has the mental discipline to actually see any of them out. She will often become bored with her own ideas and go do something harmless instead.

-Bribery- Jemmy can be bribed with ice cream. This can allow her to be largely taken advantage of, but there are limits. She won't let you kill her loved ones for a cone of ice cream, but she might kill a stranger for you.

Equipment
-A balloon.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personal Information
Personality Trait: "Jemmy is a bouncing little ball of energy that refuses to grow up. Literally."
Ideals: "Rules are for fools. Do what you want."
Bonds: "The only people I've ever cared about are Kyte, Bow, Rico, and Annabelle."
Flaws: "I'm going to get bored if you don't entertain me."

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Kyte Avytrius (preboot adopted father), Rain Lynn Bow (preboot adopted mother), Annie and Rico (preboot daughters).
Place of Origin: Chaos
History
Jemmy is a Lord of Chaos, a being who has existed longer than the universe. For ages, she has represented the interests of Chaos as an ambassador, with the goal to maintain balance with Order. She has been clashing with Order through diplomacy, intimidation, and combat for thousands of years.
That said, Jemmy has been bored. The Lords of Chaos are not sociable, so she has spent much time alone in the Realm of Chaos. Her boredom, curiosity, and desire for companionship led her to seek out other worlds. Thousands of years ago, she crashed on Earth after a battle with the Lords of Order. Her crash destroyed a snowy mountaintop village. Badly injured, and currently having the form of a fire elemental, Jemmy was weak and cold. A human girl approached her, showing the cosmic entity compassion. Jemmy ate the girl to regain her strength, before taking on the girl's likeness. She even developed a habit of constantly shivering, mimicking the cold child in the snow.
A few more thousand years passed, and Jemmy began taking frequent vacations to Earth. She took the role of a witch who would perform magical favors for amusement. One of these missions brought her to Egypt, to kill Cleopatra. There she met and battled a demon named Kyte Avytrius, the Sin of Wrath. To spite her, Wrath killed Cleopatra himself, denying Jemmy a real victory. Jemmy became so angry at Wrath that she vowed to destroy him. She then 'gave him a heart,' forcing him to feel the emotion of love before threatening to destroy it to achieve her revenge.
A little over a decade ago, Jemmy disguised herself, seduced Kyte, and gave birth to their child, Rico. Jemmy had planned to kill their daughter to get revenge on Kyte, but ended up becoming friends with her daughter. During this time she also had a second daughter, Annabelle, whom she also befriended.
A moment that marked the primary change in Jemmy's life was when she met Rain Lynn Bow, the Virtue of Love. Nobody had shown love to Jemmy after learning what she really was. Rain was different. She gave Jemmy pure, compassionate love. This event put Jemmy on a journey to become a better person, to do some good in the world.
Eventually, she came to terms with Kyte. The two forgave each other. Rain and Kyte got married, and brought Jemmy and Rico with them to travel the world. It was a perfect life.
But like all things, it had to come to an end.
Jemmy suddenly woke up in Jump City. While many things were familiar, it was clear that the world had changed. Nobody seemed to know who she was. She had no idea where her family was, or even if they still existed. (Yes, Jemmy remembers the preboot universe). As her confusion turned to desperation, she decided that she would do whatever it would take to bring back the old world, even if she had to destroy this one.

Argo Koori, and his sister, Grace Koori

Last edited by Dar on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy (Final Arc)   Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Hmm... no "destroy" shenanigans. So what are some examples of "simple" objects? I'm asking cause I'm partially imagining Jemmy Trumping up things by building walls if she wants xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy (Final Arc)   Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:28 am

Added some clarification and a short list. The list is also here for your convenience:

Common examples include: ice cream, melee weapons, simple tools, a beanbag chair, clothes, and a balloon.

Also, I noticed that I somehow had two different sections of powers. Gross. I deleted one.

Argo Koori, and his sister, Grace Koori
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy (Final Arc)   Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy (Final Arc)   

Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy (Final Arc)
Page 1 of 1