Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dukes Up (Ask)
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Ama

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

» Danny Phantom
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Ama

Emmz

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Grace Koori

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Grace Koori   Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:39 am

"If you wanted to talk to me, then you should have scheduled an appointment. "

Grace Koori

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Grace Koori
Nickname(s):
Codename: None, yet.
Alias(es):
Race: Altered Human

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5' 4”
Weight: 120 pounds

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
Power 1: Ice Manipulation- Grace can move and shape ice with her mind. 

Grace can move ice with her mind. This is a psionic ability. Smaller pieces of ice require less effort and can move more quickly. The heavier the ice, the more mental strain it puts on her.

-Sub-Power- Flight- Grace an manipulate ice she is wearing, sitting on, or standing on, allowing her to fly. She can fly at up to 100 miles per hour. If she is carrying someone or something heavy, her speed drastically decreases.

Power 2: Ice Constructs- Grace can create ice out of thin air. 

Grace can create ice out of thin air. This is a psionic ability. Sne can create this ice in any shape she desires, including weapons, armor, a sled, and walls. Grace can make black ice that is super dense, making it stronger than steel.

-Sub-Power -Freezing Beam- Grace can unleash a beam of concentrated coldness. The beam can be both partially avoided or avoided entirely if you're fast enough. When the beam hits a target, it will slowly start encasing them in ice.  Moving out of line-of-sight, using a make-shift shield, providing a source of intense heat, or dodging the beam can all be used to evade this effect. Encased people and objects are resistant to physical damage, which protects them while entrapping them. Fire attacks and abilities can melt the ice, freeing the captives. Extreme physical force can also shatter the ice to free the captives.

Weaknesses
-Fire melts ice. An environment of extreme heat, prevents her from creating new ice. Her creations can be melted by anyone with a fire power, weapon, or spell.

-Sonic Attacks. They shatter her ice. They also prevent her from concentrating on creating or controlling ice.

-Superiority Complex- She feels that her powers are a sign that she is somehow better than other people.

Equipment
N/A

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality Trait: “I'm a thinker, not a feeler.”
Ideals: “Family is everything.”
Bonds: “I need my brother, even if I don't tell him.”
Flaws: “I don't deal with failure well.”

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Eidar “Dar” (father), currently in prison at Belle Reve. Morgan (mother) currently in prison at Belle Reve. Argo (brother).
Place of Origin: San Francisco.
History
Grace's father, Dar, was from an isolated village of magic users in Norway. He was curious, and he left the the safety of his people to travel the world. His powers were discovered by a government agency and he was abducted and experimented on. He was eventually released, when members of the Justice League found the laboratory and released him.
Though free, Dar did not forget his grudge. He returned to his village for a short time, but he became enraged that they would not join him in open war against another government. He became an anarchist, seeking to destroy the government that would dare to use him as a lab rat. He married another anarchist named Morgan Black and they had two children. Dar trained his children to use their ice powers, but failed on blackening their hearts. 

Grace always had a good heart. She felt proud of how her father praised her natural talent with her abilities, but she knew that what he wanted for the world was wrong. She looked up to her brother, Argo as a role model. As the younger sibling, Grace felt a need to prove that she wasn't just a little kid. This led to her trying to act tougher and more emotionally independent. 

When her parents were arrested, she willingly went with her brother, not caring what the destination was. She is not sure what she wants for her future. She has little interest in being a superhero, but will stay by her brother's side.

Argo Koori, and his sister, Grace Koori

Last edited by Dar on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Grace Koori   Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:00 am

The stats will need to be removed for the time being, since we're not using them for this arc. About how fast can she fly using ice, and does the weight decrease her speed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Grace Koori   Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:04 am

Hmmm. Oddly enough, I didn't post this for the final arc, but...yeah. I'll have Grace join it. I've made the edits you requested.

Argo Koori, and his sister, Grace Koori
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Grace Koori   Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down