Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Obituaries (Ask)
Today at 3:25 am by DivingDart

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Today at 2:31 am by Mega

» Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Today at 12:49 am by St. Jommy

» Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Yesterday at 8:21 am by Kyte

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Yesterday at 2:35 am by DivingDart

» Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Yesterday at 1:52 am by Mega

» Haruhi
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm by Mega

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am by Bow

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 am by Tython

Top posting users this week
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

DivingDart

foalfire

Bow

St. Jommy

CM

Tython

Ninja

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

DivingDart

Emmz

Kyte

CM

foalfire

Bow

Tython

St. Jommy

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alpha, Bow, Emmz, St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character
Name: Jackson Parella - Lafave
Code Name: Scout
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 am

As Jackson grabbed the small paper bag containing his purchases, Hazel began rifling through a separate drawer that Jackson couldn't fully see. Soon she emerged with a small vial, with blue liquid that shook as she coolly offered it to him.

A shiver shot down his spine as he mulled over the possibilities. Maybe she was actually some kind of psychopath and she was just going to put ruffies into this little tube, kidnap him and sell him to the highest bidder! He paused for a moment and reevaluated. He needed to be careful, he was being hunted,
quite possibly. But, looking at the girl in front of him, he felt like he saw something genuine. Heck,
with everything he'd seen in the past few years, maybe she actually was telling the truth.

Jackson took a deep breath and shrugged for a moment. "Bottom's up," he uncertainly rang, as he downed the entirety of the concoction.

The mixture was surprisingly sour, causing him to wince for a moment before the sensation subsided.
He felt a tingle crawl around his skin for a quick moment, but it passed so rapidly that he wasn't sure if it had actually happened, or whether he had just imagined it. A strange emotive confidence flowed through him, oddly enough. He felt taller in a sort of arrogant way.

"So...how do I look?" Jackson looked toward Hazel with an uncertain half smile.
His eyes darted back and forth looking for a mirror, nervously trying to see whether her potion had the positive desired effect.

"Is it supposed to, I don't know...work right away? Or...do I just have to wait...?"

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:26 pm

"Hmm...you do look a little taller...don't know if that's a good thing or not for you" she would put her finger and thumb to her chin "maybe something to do with the hormonal change? If you have any spots or other teen problems I'd check for any changes" she told him 'at least it didn't turn him blue' she thought, she took out a notebook and would write something in it.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff Active

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc Inactive

Hazel Fairweather #ffcc33 Active

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:39 am

"Yeah, well, a deal's a deal anyway..." Jackson shrugged and nodded toward the girl. "I'll catch you around, I guess..."

As the two were talking, a group of teens caught Jackson's eye as they were passing by. A girl with black, curly hair was chewing on some gum as, who seemed to be her boyfriend followed beside her with his arm draped over her shoulder. He was tall, wore stylish glasses, and seemed to laugh at anything the skinny boy to his left said. Alongside them were two girls, smiling widely as they were whispering to one another. One was a little short, with blonde and pink hair, and maybe a little too much make up. The other caused Jackson to lose his train of thought.

This girl was a vision. Her smile made his heart skip a beat; her hair, long, red, and wavy; her eyes,
green, and so clear that he could make them out across the kiosks. The group seemed to be heading into the movie theater and, ignoring his better judgement, Jackson had the urge to go and try to talk to her.

Realizing he had zoned out for a solid few seconds, Jackson smiled at Hazel and just nodded at her,
unsure of what she may or may not have said. "Yeah, sure..." He just decided to mutter as he turned away.

Shoving his hands into the pockets of his sweatshirt, Jackson headed anxiously into the back of the ticket line.
He subtly lurched his head around the crowd in front of him and spotted the red headed girl, six or seven people ahead of him. Nervously, he began running through what he should say in his head.

Hey there, you're really nice, um, to look at... No... Hey Babe, I lost my number, could I get yours? No. I don't want her to think I'm the lamest person in Jump City. Yo yo yo, wanna peace outta here and check out my pad?!

"Excuse me? I said, 'Could I help you?'" A girl with unfortunate green braces, black rimmed glasses, and a name tag that read 'Katie' stared him down behind the ticket counter, obviously annoyed.

"Sorry, um...Katie," Jackson said with an apologetic, slightly embarrassed grin. He looked frantically up at the movie choices, suddenly realizing that he had no idea what film this mystery girl was going to see. "Um, yeah, I was looking for uh...a friend of mine? She has red hair and green eyes.
I'm...not sure what movie she's seeing but she told me to meet her here..."

Katie rolled her eyes, visibly annoyed, before handing him a ticket. "Theater 3."

Jackson grabbed the stub and dashed inside quickly as if running away from that encounter. Jackson's heart was racing. After being isolated for so long, meeting new people, and focusing on making good impressions was becoming stressful. He made his way to a cushioned chair in the lobby and fell back into it, taking a deep breath.

He buried his face into his hands. What was he even doing there? Was he this lonely? This desperate for companionship that he'd chase around some random girl he'd never spoken to and beat himself up this much before even saying a word?

He looked through his fingers, down at the glass table laid out in front of him. Jackson slowly lowered his hands, aghast at what he saw in his reflection. Instead of his usual face, he saw a truly pathetic version of himself. His hair was greasy and drooped down over his eyes. His skin had a sickly pallor where there was no acne. He teeth were yellowed, crooked, and unpleasant to look at.

"Are you okay? You looked like you've seen a ghost?"

Jackson looked up to see who had spoken, only to see the girl he'd been following. She seemed surprised to see his face, as though this was her first good look at him after he'd been covering his face with his hands.
This was a nightmare!

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom," Jackson said quickly as he pushed past her.
Quickly he made his way to the restroom, kicked open the stalls to make sure he was alone and began to examine himself in the mirror.

"What did that witch do to me?!" he whispered to himself in agony, his hands shaking as they neared the mirrored sink.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:44 am

As Jackson walked away from her she would take out her wand and wave it over her stall, it would fold up into a small box that she put into her pocket, following Jackson and heading into the same theatre he did, she would keep a distance as to not directly influence anything in the scene, she would be writing notes but was also excited to be watching a movie, when he ran out she pouted with having to follow him and would just be waiting for him to come out of the restroom while picking up a bag of sweets to nibble on, today seemed like it would be a long day, she hoped she didn't get arrested for stalking him or something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 am

Jackson clenched his eyes shut and began washing his face in the sink. His face felt so hot,
but he wasn't sure if it was because of embarrassment, anger, or despair. He heard a thick *SHLOMP* sound at his feet, as though a giant slug had fallen onto the floor. "It's just in your head,
Jack, get it together,"
he whispered urgently to himself, while taking slow, careful breaths.

"You know your face...you know your face..." he muttered to himself a few times,
before slowly raising his head back to the mirror.

Staring back at him was his normal face, if not a little wet from the sink water. He gave himself a small smile before shaking off the water from his hands and grabbing a paper towel from the dispenser. As he walked away from the sink he felt his left sneaker squish into the ground. Looking down at the sole of his shoe and at the ground, he cringed at a puddle of greenish sewage that seemed to have found its way under the sink. The smell was stunning and he felt astonished  that he wouldn't have noticed it before, but perhaps he was a little too distracted by whatever drug he'd been slipped.

As casually as possible, Jackson stepped back into the lobby. People were passing him by, heading into the separate theaters when, suddenly, he spotted, in the midst of the crowd, a girl wearing a witch's hat, watching him from a distance.

Jackson strode up to her, tapping shoulders as he passed through a number of people. "Okay, enough with the act, talk like an actual person for a second," he began,
trying to control his emotions. "I'm starting to...hallucinate," he leaned closer to Hazel as he spoke in a more muted tone. "Enough with your...joke, or whatever you're trying to pull. The stuff you spiked into me is too strong, everything's too vivid."

He took a step back and looked at his ticket stub. "The movie's about to start...just please, could you make this thing stop?"

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:35 pm

"I keep telling you I'm a legit witch, I can turn you into an animal if that would prove it" she said simply with a shrug "and I wondered why you were having so much trouble, you probably shouldn't stray too far then, if need be I can simply take you back to my home so you can ride through the side effects in peace" said Hazel thoughtfully "honestly I don't get why you don't believe me, if aliens can exist in this city and people with super powers, why can't witches exist too? It's the only place on earth where we can be our true selves" she said "you'll just have to wait until it wears off, which, I don't know when it will, shouldn't be more than a day though".

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:33 am

As Hazel spoke, Jackson's stomach dropped. For the first time, he was taking everything she was saying seriously. She hadn't lied to him yet, and, with what was happening, it really seemed to be the most realistic option. He'd always thought that magic, aliens, and super powers, sure people had them every once in a while, there was the Justice League, but here in Jump? For the first time, he realized how much he must have missed these past few years, between his accident and his time overseas, he really hadn't had a chance to keep up to date with the news.

Jackson smiled slowly, maybe he wasn't a freak after all, maybe he could function, maybe he wasn't alone. "I'm sorry Hazel. I should've believed you," he said partly to himself. He glanced down at his ticket. "Let's not leave, we already spent money on the tickets...If you could stay with me to watch my back, I'd really appreciate it."

He smiled awkwardly, realizing that Hazel may have been growing annoyed with him. "Anyways it's Wicked Scary: 3D! It's bound to be a good laugh at the very least,
right?"

Jack walked down the hall separating into the different theaters and smiled at the teenaged boy,
who was grabbing ticket stubs. Walking into the theater, Jackson's eyes widened as he saw how packed the theater actually was. Was the movie just coming out? Feeling safe from notice in the darkness of the auditorium, Jackson blinked as he placed the red and blue glasses onto his face.
His eyes turned fully green as the room lit up for him. He scanned the room with his night vision,
quickly trying to find an open seat.

"No way..."

Toward the back of the theater he saw the girl he'd seen in the lobby sitting with her friends. Beside her were two open seats, seemingly the only open seats in the theater. Jackson tensed up as he turned to Hazel.

"****, that's the girl back there," he said to her, only realizing now that she probably had no idea who he was talking about. "Uh...I saw her in the mall and...uh...I thought she was...I don't know..." he stammered, realizing how strange he may have sounded.

"The only two seats are by her--What do we do?" Jackson whispered nervously.
"Maybe I should just leave. I'm sick like you said...who knows what could happen?" He started. "Plus, I should just leave her alone, right? I don't even know her..."

Jackson looked down at his feet, praying for a quick, painless death.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:00 am

“Yeah, don’t worry, I have your back for sure” she grinned, when they went back in and Jackson saw the seats near the girl he seemingly had a crush on, Hazel just patted his shoulder with a chuckle “c’mon lover boy, I can feed you lines if you want” she said “never know unless you don’t try, that’s how I get by” she added.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Feeling his cheeks heating up at Hazel's comment, the boy made his way up the aisle towards the red headed girl. Clearing his throat uncomfortably, he leaned towards her slightly, "Um,
is this seat taken?"

The girl looked up at Jackson, her green eyes sparkling as it reflected the movie screen. "No, go ahead." She smiled up at him as he sat right beside her.

Jackson sat in silence for a few seconds and exhaled as he watched part of a trailer for some other scary movie coming out in a few months. He looked toward the girl at the corner of his eye, feeling utterly terrified as she grabbed a handful of popcorn and began snacking.

Quickly he turned to Hazel. "You want some popcorn? I should go get us some popcorn, right?" He asked, not sounding entirely natural, seeking an escape from the situation.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:33 am

Hazel would just pull out her bag of gummie sweets "sit, enjoy the film, relax" she said simply as she offered him the bag and took one out herself while staring at the screen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:12 am

A resigned nod was his final response as Jackson sat back in his seat and smiled softly at Hazel.
He unconsciously grabbed a gummy and was about to mindlessly eat it, but paused as he watched Hazel eat her's first, before partaking himself. The lights dimmed in the theater as the movie started. With a slow fade, the shot opened with three teen-aged girls in a dark living room, with the only light coming from a wide screen tv. The shot closed in on one of the girls as she ate a kernel of popcorn. A loud orchestral noise rang out suddenly from their movie and the girls laughed as she spilled her bowl of popcorn on the ground.

The blonde haired girl paused the movie. "I'll grab some more popcorn," she laughed.

"Oooh, they're watching a scary movie in a scary movie. So meta."
Jackson smiled, slightly leaning over to tell Hazel.

To that, Jackson almost jumped as he heard a girlish laugh at his joke. He looked out of the corner of his eye and saw the red headed girl looking back at him for a moment, before turning her head back to the movie screen, seemingly embarrassed that she had been caught.

See? What were you so nervous about? You're a funny guy. You're handsome enough.
Heck, you're a catch! Why wouldn't she like you?

Unbeknownst to Jackson, his face began to appear more masculine and well defined. His jawline broadened and his hair became more stylized. He back and legs began stretching as he grew a few inches and his muscles became more toned.

"Did you hear that? She thinks I'm funny!" Jackson leaned close to Hazel and whispered as quietly as possible, to not tip of the red-head sitting beside him.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Hazel nodded "a regular Casanova" she whispered with a chuckle as she took note of his changing features 'hm so the more confident he gets the better he looks, interesting indeed' she thought 'this will work perfectly for people who have confidence but just lack physical attributes' she would grin and half watch the movie half take notes, glancing at Jackson often to observe any changes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:47 am

(OOC: warning long post, lol)

As the movie continued, all of the classic tropes for a good scary movie were nailed. There were enough nods to the previous films to leave a fan satisfied, the group of friends were being picked off by a mysterious shadowy figure until only the final girl was left, and Jackson couldn't help but jump along with the entire theater as sweetly timed jump scares came flashing onto the screen. One time, the redheaded girl even grabbed Jackson's forearm in her fright before pulling away and apologizing,
smiling as her face reddened. Along the way Jackson and the girl had peppered in comedic observations back and forth, but they were quieting down as the tension was rising in the film and they were becoming more interested.

"This has got to be the best one yet," Jackson whispered as his eyes were widening. His hand, half covering his mouth, prepared to cover his eyes at a moment's notice.
For the first time in they caught a glimpse of the green creature as it peeked out from the shadows of the creepy basement, just out of the Final Girl's line of sight. "The director is so restrained this time. I can't believe we haven't even seen the monster yet..." he added,
speaking to Hazel, the redhead, himself, and to no one in particular, engrossed in the scene.

"H-hello?" The Final Girl, Christine, murmured into the darkness, her voice filled with a soft terror which increased as her flashlight began to flicker off.

"No no no no..." the redhead seated beside Jackson began whispering to herself as she shoved her eyes closed, shaking her head from side to side.

Jackson looked over at her and leaned closer, nudging her hand away from her face. "Come on,
you don't want to miss it."
He said, smiling in anticipation. The redhead slowly pried open her left eye,
then her right, holding her breath as the Final Girl walked around the basement.

A slither from a tentacle slowly and silently wrapped around the girl's leg before violently squeezing tight,
accompanied by a harsh orchestral screech. The girl was raised upside down until she was brought face to face with the monster. The music wailed as the zombified green face snarled between its crooked teeth, its red eyes glared unhealthily, hungrily down at her.

The entire theater jumped at the horrific image. Jackson felt a squeeze on his upper right arm as the redhead clenched hold of him, her eyes wide open in shock. Jackson's face grew red, which distracted him from the fear he would normally be feeling. He slowly brought his left hand over to cover the girl's hand, trying to give her some kind of comfort before he felt someone hit his back shoulder.

"Dude. What do you think you're doing?!" the guy that had entered with the redhead's group angrily spat at Jackson.

"Uh---huh?" Jackson stammered.

"Back off from her, man! You don't know her," he hit Jackson's shoulder again, as Jack clumsily let go of the redhead.

"Bryan take it easy, he's not doing anything," the redhead whispered to him, seemingly trying to calm him down.

"Yeah, well he's not gonna do anything, cuz he's gonna get the **** out!" Bryan stood up as he shoved Jackson again.

Jackson slowly got to his feet, getting angry. "Dude what's your problem? I'm just trying to watch a movie--"

"You're trying to mess around with my friend's girl is what's happening," Bryan angrily cut him off.

"Hey sit down! We're trying to watch a movie!" Someone from a row or two down yelled back at them.

Jackson ducked down slightly, trying to sit down. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'm just trying to have a good night. Let's just watch the movie and we never have to talk to each other again." Jackson lowered his voice, trying his hardest to avoid the placate the situation as quickly as possible.

He looked out of the corner of her eye at the redhead who was looking extremely flustered and unsure of what to say. Jackson was feeling terrible. He couldn't believe he'd be so stupid to just start acting like that without knowing the person or their situation at all. He glanced over at the other girls with the group as they looked back at him, whispering to each other things that were sure to not be very flattering. Unbeknownst to Jackson, his masculine features quickly faded, changing him to his normal self.

"No. It's time for you to get out, or I can take you out." Bryan remained standing strongly.

"He's fine, Bryan. Don't be such a dick," the redhead shot back, laying her hand on his arm, trying to push him down into his seat.

"We're going now." He clenched Jackson's arm and forced him into the aisle. Jackson looked down at his feet then around the theater as he watched seemingly everyone staring bullets at him. He glanced at Hazel, seeing if she'd have an answer, before Bryan spun him so that they were face to face. He couldn't believe this was happening, he was being handled like he was some kind of criminal.

"I'm not gonna let a punk like you mess around where he shouldn't be messing around."
Bryan snarled in his face, stirring an anger inside of Jackson.

"Let go!" Jackson shoved him away, but his angry quickly turned to shock as he watched Bryan lose his balance, caught off guard by his sudden surge of strength, sending him plummeting head first onto the side of the theater chair, then falling onto the ground, motionless.

"Oh my god.." Jackson covered his mouth. "I-I didn't--" he stammered, as his eyes widened. He glanced from side to side as he saw the crowds of movie goers whispering to each other, slowly realizing what happened. Soon he felt handfuls of popcorn being thrown at him, hitting his back and head as the people starting booing him, yelling at him to get out.

What have I done? I try to steal someone's girlfriend, then I give some guy a concussion, all while ruining the movie for everyone?

He covered his face as he began walking down the isle, just trying to get out at this point. He saw the redhead out of the corner of his eye dash to Bryan's side. He began stumbling, becoming disoriented by the yelling and the popcorn, before he had a moment of clarity as he looked up at the movie screen, seeing the green and red creature from the movie, fully captured, disgusting and writhing as it chased the Final Girl.

For a split second a thought ran through Jackson's mind. "That's me. The monster."

Quickly, Jackson lurched down in pain as his skin turned green, tentacles burst from his back and started lashing out wildly, completely out of his control. His mouth split open into three extra mouths, all with jagged,
horrifying teeth. His hair became long and unkempt and his eyes grew red with rage as he grew ten feet tall.
He turned around to try to look to Hazel to yell for help but all that came out was a ghastly---

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:33 am

Hazel would stand up to leave when it started heating up and looking like a fight then all of a sudden stuff went down and Jackson turned into a monster from the film, she looked in her belt and pulled out her transmog potion and uncorked it, tossing it at the monster in front of her, she hoped it wouldn't have some adverse effect on top of the current potion effects he was experiencing.

[The potion should transform him into any random land animal so you can pick, it'll last for 10 minutes, he'll still retain his human thoughts and intelligence, if you want to go down a different path its fine but this is just what she'd do lol.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:44 am

Frantically, Jackson's eyes darted around the theater as his tentacles darted rapidly, hitting seats and knocking people into the walls as the denizens began running and screaming, trying to escape.
Finally, Jackson caught sight of Hazel as she sent a potion flying through the air, crashing into his rough green chest.

A moment of relief flew through Jackson. Thank God. Hazel must have figured out the antidote!

He felt his arms contract and his body quickly shrink as he was lowered from the theater ceiling. He heard a hissing noise as he slithered along the ground, transformed into a gigantic boa constrictor. People screamed as they rand around the theater, jumping over him, vying for the exit. For a moment,
he focused on making his way to the door by the screen that he thought led to the parking lot.
Suddenly he felt a harsh kick on his side. Looking over, he saw a mammoth of a man, wide eyed,
chasing him down.

Consumed with fear, Jackson felt his body tremble as he grew larger, and multiple snake heads sprouted from his body. Instantly, they began looking at each other and pulling towards the various people who hadn't been able to escape yet. At this point, Jackson was just along for the ride. He couldn't control where they were going, so he just watched in horror as the snake heads began snapping at and cornering people into the back of the theater, menacingly snapping, their venom coated fangs flaring violently.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   

Back to top Go down

A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next