Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Vote_lcapPosition Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Voting_barPosition Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Vote_lcapPosition Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Voting_barPosition Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:35 am

Hello all. Sorry for the delay in bringing this to you, I got too focused on addressing the issues at hand over keeping you informed. That was my mistake.

First off, hi. It's Kyte again. I've been lurking because of my inactive threads. Waiting. My activity waned a bit from late November to late December, as I took on a particularly harrowing assignment which was very time consuming.

I am the new administrator. I'll be running things again. We've already discussed a few issues, and we have a few things to share with you.

We see little need for a reboot of the site, especially in consideration of what change the reboot was meant to bring about. We think we can open the site up to DC endeavors without a reboot. In addition to this, we have discussed opening up character limits as a way to promote the expansion.

That is all the administration team and I have hashed out at the moment. Feel free to contact me privately or respond here for any questions you have.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:30 am

How are you going to handle any Team restructuring? I think Energy's characters were the leaders of a few of the canon teams, namely the Titans. If this has been discussed somewhere else, sorry if I've missed it.

Congrats on the new job btw :3
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:37 pm

As far as I'm concerned, team restructuring and decisions of who should be the new leaders should be in-house discussions between the players and characters of each team. To take it a step further I believe who the leaders of the teams are should be determined entirely in-character between the members of each team. If we're being completely honest, I think there should be no out-of-character discussion whatsoever.

If it were up to me I would have entirely avoided the administrator being in charge of more than one team. It helps get things developed as no one can really interfere but it's not my style. If you would prefer me being in charge of teams then I'll see how I can help but I feel in-charcharacter is the best.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Good call. Just for transparency's sake, who is on the administration team that you're talking about? You and Bloo?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 1:06 pm

The main team that is still in communication with me is Bloo, Mega, and yours truly. Tython, by extension, is also part of that team, as long as they continue to do good work and desire to stay. Ixen helps out where he can and is a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 1:08 pm

So who do I talk to about character applications XD

I'm chomping at the bit to get in the game. Put me in coach!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Sorry about that. I should have some time today to look at applications. Can you wait till then?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Yeah no worries man. I didn't realize you were the one doing reviews. I understand you've got plenty to do.

I'm snowed in today expecting about a foot from this blizzard so I'm just hanging, trying to find something to kill some time. Don't feel like you have to push other things aside to facilitate me, though. I can distract myself with plenty of other things. Ninja
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:54 am

I'll still be around, while outside situations has pushed me away I've invested a lot of time here and it's the only good RP site on the webs.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:07 am

Thanks for your support.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 am

No problem Sterling ^_^ Just tell me if you ever need me to do anything in PM or on Discord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)   Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Position Shift and Other Changes (Please read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3-
Jump to: