Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Today at 6:36 am by Ninja

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Today at 5:52 am by Bow

» Night Terrors (OPEN)
Today at 5:37 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Today at 3:25 am by DivingDart

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Today at 2:31 am by Mega

» Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Yesterday at 8:21 am by Kyte

» Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Yesterday at 1:52 am by Mega

» Haruhi
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm by Mega

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am by Bow

Top posting users this week
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

DivingDart

foalfire

Bow

St. Jommy

CM

Ninja

Tython

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

DivingDart

Emmz

Kyte

Bow

CM

foalfire

Tython

St. Jommy

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alpha, CM, Ninja, St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Future Jump To Finish The Chaos! (Site Arc Ending Sign Ups/Plan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Future Jump To Finish The Chaos! (Site Arc Ending Sign Ups/Plan)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:52 am

Starting January 1st 2018 The sites first big arc thread to finish the current arc event with the chaos lords will start. In this  arc thread all  participating individuals will be pulled into the future with the chaos lords while non participating will hear in their heads that all of their people have been taken, while seeing flashes of each persons faces with their names. They would then say that now is the time to reek havoc while they are gone, if they even come back. Members left in the city who chose not to go to the future will find the locations of the said people vacant and unused due to the people being totally gone.

Each participating member in character/in the present time will be seen as missing for a month despite how long or quickly the take the chaos lords down. All participating members if they have consistently posted good quality posts, and actively posted throughout this arc will be permitted a training thread where they can level up one of their current skills to be higher, even if that skill would become a new skill exceptional skill level skill. When you do this thread please look to a thread that will go up to better explain how these threads work.

For those participating please post and fill out the form below. It will ask who you wish to be sent to the future, and which of your characters in the future would you like to have light shined on. For the future characters they will be your current characters 10 years from now if they stay on their current path. Note that just seeing the future will change your characters future so anything you state will not be set in stone for everyone but if you want it to be for your character then you can do so. Please note that you can only include history about characters that aren't yours if you get permission first.

I need you to go into what happened to them and how they got to this point and what they do now. I need this so that i can properly map out the futures story and looks based on everyone's stories. The arc will happen likely (it may not based on how many people join and other such things) multiple threads that form into 1 but there will likely only be a thread for the transported characters and the future characters. Both working to get to the chaos lords who would be trying to kill everyone in the future world.

You do not have to have your present character interact with your future character meaning if bobby sint in this arc future bobby could still be there if you wanted him to.  If you wanted as well you can just say what your character in the future is like here, and not even bring them in. This thread is to allow me to better plot this all out. This arc will end the moment all the chaos lords have been killed.when this happens all characters brought to the future will be dropped back to their exact location hey were at but only 1 month later.

I know this is a lot of info so if you are confused just pm me. But here is the summed up version of how to join:

- Fill out the form below
- Give as much detail as you can and if you want talk to other members on how your character meshes with theirs in the future.
- Post in the thread(s) you feel like you should be in when the time comes
-actively participate and make quality posts if you want the training thread prize
- WHen the post explaining how to work the training threads go up with a list of who wont it pm if you don't want the prize to me.
- Have fun and bare with us.

Code:
[b]Which characters will you use in the present for this event:[/b]
[b]Would you like to assist:[b] This meaning possibly leading and directing a thread if needed, playing a cannon, reading some of the posts over if needed to inform non participating members whats going up in a summed up review every round of the arc events. Please say no or yes, [all that you are willing to help with.]
[b]Would you like to be contacted when threads are put up through being tagged:[/b] [yes, no]
[spoiler=”Future Characters”]Fill out your future character information by filling out the 2nd form below this one. Just post a form for each character you want to  give info on here putting 4 enters in between each one.[/spoiler]

Code:
[center][img]{Link to character image here, if available.}[/img]

[color=white][font=Verdana]«««IDENTITY»»»[/b][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Full Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Codename:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][b]«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»[/b][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Height:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Weight:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Other Traits:[/b][/i]

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][b]«««SKILL SET»»»[/b][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Powers[/b][/i]
No limit here but if you are a dick and abuse your powers to clearly bully another member you will face the nerfing gods to de power your future character in character. Aka  respect others and you'll be fine.

[i][b]Skills[/b][/i]
- You get 3 more exceptional skills that your current amount for your current character.

[i][b]Physical Weaknesses[/b][/i]
- Any that you currently have/ want to add or alter

[i][b]Mental Weaknesses[/b][/i]
- See physical

[i][b]Equipment[/b][/i]
See powers

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][b]«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»[/b][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Personality[/b][/i]
Optional

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][b]«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»[/b][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Family Members:[/b][/i] Optional
[i][b]Place of Origin:[/b][/i] Optional
[i][b]History[/b][/i]
In 200 words or more describe what they went through in the last 10 years.

Main Slot 4: N/A
Student Slot: N/A
Cannon Slot: AU Rachel Roth
Event Slot - Arc 1: Nicole Necowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Future Jump To Finish The Chaos! (Site Arc Ending Sign Ups/Plan)
Page 1 of 1