Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unolath the Shapeshifter Vote_lcapUnolath the Shapeshifter Voting_barUnolath the Shapeshifter Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unolath the Shapeshifter Vote_lcapUnolath the Shapeshifter Voting_barUnolath the Shapeshifter Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unolath the Shapeshifter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

Unolath the Shapeshifter Empty
PostSubject: Unolath the Shapeshifter   Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 3:05 pm

"Put your trussssst in me~"

Unolath

Unolath the Shapeshifter HMUsXWY

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Unolath
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): The Serpent, The Spirit, The Symbiote
Race: Demon
Alignment: Lawful Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Height: Depends on the form
Weight: Interchangeable
Other Traits: Unless required, the forms he turns into are of the color black.

In his basic form, Unolath resembles a black, tar-like substance. The substance is warm and gooey to touch, and is constantly changing form. His 'face', if he chooses to show it in such a shape, resembles two emerald triangular green eyes and a vague silhouette of a face. This form is most natural for Unolath, as it does not require him to spend much of his energy. However, if required, he is able to take all kinds of shapes, forms, and colors, able to mimic items, clothes, or even people.

Click

When required to maintain a more personable physical form, however, Unolath has a preferred one. In it, he resembles a giant serpent, over 9 meters long, with the upper body towering over two meters in height. His colors remain predominantly black and purple, and his eyes are the same glowing emeralds as they are in his original form. The serpent resembles a cobra, yet it has visible human-like attributes such as arms and a torso.

Click 1

Click 2

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
-Symbiotic Physiology - Symbiotic Physiology - In his current state, Unolath is unable to maintain his form independently of a host, for a long period of time, having been weakened by centuries of imprisonment. Typically, Unolath attaches himself to the body of a host, spreading around it like a black, skin-tight suit. In this state, the demon is capable of aiding the host in whatever task they may require. At the same time, it feeds off the user's spiritual energy (soul), in order to grow in his own power. While Unolath has the capability of forcefully consuming extra energy out of the host, he is rarely inclined to do so, preferring to 'milk the cow' rather than 'butcher it'. However, the demon may be forced to tap into this source of power should the user require more strength that he normally allows for. When in this form, Unolath can grant his wearer several abilities, such as:

• Enhanced physical capabilities - even the weakest person can become a mighty warrior with Unolath. Not only does he give the person additional strength (2 tons of lift) and nimbleness (up to 60 mph), and reflexes of a cobra. It also guides the user's hand should they have no or very little experience in combat. Unolath's bonuses are additive, so unless the recipient in question severely exceeds his capabilities, the demon's enhancements are useful still, adding to the wearer's existing speed and strength.

• Demonic healing - by channeling demonic magic into the wounds, Unolath will heal injuries sustained by the host in combat. However, the healing ability is very crude and painful, and will leave scars similar to scorches. However, using this ability puts a drain on Unolath's energy.

• Armor, weapons, extra limbs, etc. - when spread around the user's form, Unolath can act as protective armor, or take form and shape of various weapons. He offers protection against fists, blades and magic. The armor is very resilient, enabling the wearer to withstand blows of metahumans, suffering only bruises instead of being turned to a pulp. However, using this ability puts a drain on Unolath's energy. The greater the blow, the more severe the energy drain is.

- Gain temporary form - using his power as a fuel, Unolath can manifest himself in his normal form, taking the appearance of a serpent. However, he can hold that form for a limited time before being drained, as he is too weak yet to hold it indefinitely. If he keeps a tether with a host, he can maintain that form for longer periods of time. However, that would require him being in close proximity to the host. In this form, Unolath is capable of utilizing all of the above powers on himself, and gains access to more complex kinds of demonic magic:

• Demonic fire - a very potent attack. Unolath can unleash it in spheres or in a constant stream from his hands. The fires he releases are impossible to put out by normal means, as they continue to burn until the energy put into them runs out. The scorching heat penetrates the materials that are meant to stop fire, singing those underneath.

• Paralyzing stare - by looking into the eyes of mortals, Unolath is capable of dominating weaker minds, putting them under his control. Those with weak will or average intelligence will not be able to resist the thrall, falling under the spell and forced to obey simple commands. In those with strong will or high intelligence, the stare will not work quite as efficient, and will induce brief paralysis for a few seconds. While the effect is diminished, it can still cause an important disruption in combat.

- Shapeshifter - Unolath can take a convincing form of any man, woman, item or creature, and keep to it until he runs out of power, or it is no longer necessary. He is also capable of changing the appearance of the host, so long as the host has appropriate bodily proportions.

• Mimic voice - Unolath is capable of replicating any voice, after hearing it just once. this ability is self-taught, as he uses it in order to make the shapeshifting even more credible.

• Mimic ability - unless the ability or skill requires a superpower or in-depth knowledge of the subject, Unolath is capable of replicating it and turning it against the foe. Usually,
    it is limited to martial arts, with him being able to perform a move after seeing it in action once. However, in his replication, Unolath can replicate only what he has seen.

Skills

- Martial artist - the demon world where he hails from has to patience for the weak. Unolath is well-versed in the arts of combat, both human and demonic ones.

- Strategist - preferring brains over brawn, Unolath has an excellent analytic mind. He is capable of formulating complex plans, or seeing through others', with some substance and context to base his deductions on.

- Administrator - having been a lord several times in his lifetime, he knows how to manage underlings and organizations.

- Arcane and Occult knowledge - although his practical use of magic is relatively limited, the serpent knows much about magic and occult practices and artifacts. This theoretical knowledge could transfer into practical one, given time.

- Perceptive - has a penchant for noticing things that would usually go unnoticed, or unseen. Like a change in temperature, the slight trembling of the floor underneath, the brief glimpse of a shadow on the wall. Serpent senses are sharp.

- Actor and infiltrator - is very good about passing himself off as someone else.

- Excellent Masseur - he did entertain a few mistresses in his lifetime, prior to being imprisoned. He can make people melt in his hands... speaking metaphorically, of course.

Physical Weaknesses

- Cold - although Unolath is a shapeshifter, he retains this weakness from his serpentine nature. In cold, his amorphous body becomes solid and freezes, making him unable to move. A prolonged criostasis will put him into deep sleep.

- Holy magic - contrary to popular belief, demons are more resistant to holy magic than what they're given credit for. If they were so weak to crosses and silver bullets, they'd not be feared so much. However, Unolath can be hurt by higher-tier holy magic, while remaining resistant to more conventional types of magic.

- Olfactory overload - being a serpent demon at core, Unolath has very sensitive nose and tongue. Therefore, overwhelmingly strong and pungent odors will have a debilitating effect on his senses and potentially even on his mind, effectively reducing the creature's ability to synchronize with the wearer.

Mental Weaknesses

- Belief in personal infallibility - does not think anyone can outsmart him. And if they do, it is not his fault.

- Flattery - praise and worship are easy ways to make him lower his guard and make him more trustful towards you. Does not work when it is too obvious of a fake or used to buy time in desperate situations.

- Flute music - so soothing...

Equipment

I am my own equipment.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality

- In many religions, demons are defined by their one evil attribute. One of the seven deadly sins that governs their every action. Of course, such a view is extremely narrow and born of ignorance mixed with fear, but there is a degree of truth to it. The majority of the demons live in a dark, cruel, and unforgiving Nether Realm, which despises weakness. In it, only the strong, ruthless and cunning survive. Eventually, one of the 'sins' becomes prominent.

Unolath wants power. Ambition, the desire to control, to possess. To become powerful enough to discourage anyone from even trying to face him. To make all of his enemies understand that they were wrong to be in opposition from the first place. He hides it under many layers of refinement and subtlety, believing that forceful actions only make things harder in the long run.

Unlike the common stereotype about demons would want you to believe, Unolath does not serve evil, or commit evil strictly for evil's sake. He is not an agent of chaos, nor does he exist to sow disorder. In fact, he finds orderly systems much easier to work in, when there are rules of the game for those who play it. It makes things easier to plan out, prepare for every contingency... and it makes breaking the rules so much more worthwhile.

Unolath is a planner. He is very intelligent and possesses a great deal of patience. In many cases, he is able to simply outwait his opponent, as luckily his ageless form grants him that type of advantage over mortals. He enjoys predicting what people would say or do, feeling it to be an excellent mental exercise. His analysis usually involves perceiving malicious and self-serving intent  behind every action. In most cases, he is right.

The serpent demon also possesses a great deal of pride. Being reduced to the state his in now is a great insult to him. He despises having to rely on others in order to restore himself, but... being a patient demon that he is, Unolath keeps his pride reeled in, at least for the moment.

Unolath is a somewhat unconventional demon in that to further his agenda he does not always rely on ruthlessness and cunning. He understands the nature of humans and other beings that inhabit the Realm and acknowledges the value of qualities and feelings they hold in high regard. Kindness, compassion, love, honesty - Unolath can utilize mimic these very well, when it serves his purpose.

He does have a code to himself. Contracts and alliances Unolath signs he follows to the letter, as these often feature exit strategies for himself in case things go sour. When he works with someone, he does his end of the bargain, and ensures that the actions taken would benefit both himself and the person he chose to align himself with. Unolath acknowledges that the art of manipulation relies heavily on trust, and trust cannot be gained if one has a reputation of backstabbing everyone. Even in the Nether World.

Unolath does enjoy possessions a great deal. Be it physical, immaterial, or people. He enjoys devotion and the feeling of being irreplaceable for someone, as it means power to him over that someone. He enjoys the company of mortals to great degree, especially womenfolk, so long they are still youthful in appearance. Males not so much, as deep down he considers all his rivals.

The demon's two great personal flaws are his belief in infallibility of his own mind and a great preference to flattery. Should he ever find out he was wrong, he would invent a 1001 excuse in his mind to make it look like anything but his own fault. As for flattery, it strokes his ego the right way. Having not experienced the feeling enough, Unolath enjoys it far too much, enough to cloud his better judgment.

- Power
- Wealth
- Intelligence
- Beauty
- Women
- Worship
- Other peoples' weaknesses and dependencies
- Flutes
- Order
- The society system
- Giving massages
- Talking and getting to know people at the deepest level
- Jewels

Dislikes

- Zealots
- Foolishness
- Distrust towards himself
- Breaking his word
- Disorder and chaos
- His own weakness
- Other demons (sees them as rivals)
- Unnecessary violence
- Lack of manners

Habits/Hobbies

- Makes a hissing sound when not trying to mimic someone, whenever pronouncing the letter S.

- Plays the flute

- Swordplay

- Massage practices

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: N/A, is a demon spawn
Place of Origin: Nether Realm
History

Mortals depict the Nether Realm as a hellish place, where fearsome creatures known as Demons dwell. Every culture depicts it differently, granting the demons with their own worst qualities. In every rumor, every tale, the Nether Realm is ruled by an almighty Evil Overlord, who presides above all other wicked creatures. In one land, he may be called Seth, in antoher - Nyx, or Thanatos, or Satan, or any other name brought about by mortal imagination. All of these stories are true... and yet not one of them are.

There are many archlords in the Nether Realm, and yet it is ruled by none. For there are about as many 'kingdoms' in it as there is on the surface, if not more. And every small bit of hellish landscape is squirming and struggling for supremacy. If any one demon had managed to unite the Nether Realm in his hand, the invasion of the Surface worlds that so many religions warn about, would have already begun. If anyone cared to launch it in the first place.

The majority of demons are busy in their own power struggles to even care about the world above. Archdemons lord over large areas of the Underworld much like human kings do. The lesser demons serve them, and in return, they receive their own patches of land to lord over, and even lesser demons to command. While the archdemon offers protection from other archdemons, the vassal demons are largely left to themselves, to wage constant feuds in order to become stronger. My name is Unolath, and I am one such demon. Or... was.

I was in service to a demon named Nidhogg, a demon in form of a dragon. I started off at the bottom, like all newly-spawned demons do. In Nether Realm, you either live very long, or not at all. The weak, the gullible, and the stupid do not survive. I was neither weak nor gullible, nor stupid. Me and another lesser demon, Aelyshta, formed a pact - to watch each others' backs. A pact that kept us both alive as we scrounged among the ashen rocks and lava. You do not survive on your own in Nidhogg's kingdom. Do not believe the story of a lone wolf.

Together, I and Aelyshta became strong enough to enlist in Nidhogg's army. It was an empowering experience. The army was an intricate weave of rivalry and treachery, especially during times of peace, where there was nothing better to do than fight each other. There were clans, and then clans within clans, each vying to push their own up to the top. The honorable and the devoted perished here, as too often it required a sacrifice to save the demon in charge. I was neither honorable nor devoted save for those select few I formed a pact with. The demon in charge of me was not part of that pact. I loathed being under his command, just as I loathed anyone having power over me.

But I did not show it to him.

Instead, I conveyed an image of unwavering loyalty, pretending to be a loyal fool which I was not. The overseer came to rely on me in many things. It proved to be his undoing. To make a pact you need to offer something in return, and he offered me nothing. So when time came, I was not there for him. He was outnumbered by our foes, and they tore him apart. My faction's losses were ... acceptable. Without a commander, the promotion came upon the next one in chain, me. It was better that way, anyway, I was a much better leader than the old Gorlsehht. And my right hand, Aelyshta, was not going to betray me. Her qualities made her an excellent assistant, but not a ruler. She knew that her greatness was linked to mine.

As an Overseer, I grew in power even more. Enough for my Archlord to notice me. As a reward for my aptitude, I was given the lands that belonged to Gorlsehht. They were in a poor state - my predecessor was as poor a ruler as he was a poor judge of character. However, my ascension did not go without trouble. The neighboring demon, Zesthath, had been eyeing Gorlsehht's lands for a while, and did not appreciate my claim to them. I knew it was coming, of course, so my first order of business was to send Aelyshta as an envoy to him, in order to ... placate him into giving me time to prepare for the fight. She was very skillful succubus, I had every bit of faith that she would succeed. I knew Zesthath to have a penchant for female flesh. Aelyshta returned to me three days later. She was sore, but said that she managed to broker a peace, enough for us to rebuild and prepare.

She was wrong. The attack came the morning after. The succubus was just as surprised as I was, but it was her failure, not mine. My own forces were few, they were not ready. I locked up in my keep with whatever provisions we had, while Zesthath razed the lands. He did not try to take us by siege - he just destroyed everything outside and left. A cunning move. Whenever I came out to rebuild, he returned and destroyed. Until what little I had left was  gone. Next time he came, I assembled my forces in front of the gate. I was thinking to give him a fight before he'd get a hold of what was rightfully mine. Aelyshta left my side the day before. She knew the battle was hopeless, and went on to find patronage among the demon lords that were not facing annihilation.

I did not plan on this being my last battle, however. I just wanted my soldiers to die in battle, rather than of hunger. And hopefully cause Zesthath some pain as he'd try and hold these lands against other neighbors. While the battle was fought, I knew that my position in the Realm was compromised. Defeat was a sign of weakness. A loss of face. My future was bleak, if I survived somehow.

So, instead, I conducted a ritual and opened a portal to the Surface Realm, and escaped through it before my dark castle was breached through. I closed the portal, ensuring that I could not be followed.

The ritual took a great deal of my own energy, but I made it through. The portal brought me to a lush, green land. The sun was so bright it blinded me, as I was used to the ever-present twilight of the Nether Realm. I spawned near a village of surface dwellers. Primitive people, armed with very little but spears and bows. Some of them witnessed my appearance. They thought of me to be a Deity of some kind. I did not discourage them, as I was too weak to fight, unbeknownst to them. They dedicated a shrine to my name, and offered sacrifices to help replenish my strength. It was so... easy to make them comply with anything I desired... For a few years, I thought I was in Heaven. Hssss hsss hsss... *chuckles*

But my little reign came to an end, when a large army of mortals came to the little realm. While I was strong, I was alone, and there were many of them. My villagers were good worshippers, but they were not an army. They were defeated, and so was I. The force came to eradicate the 'False God', and came well-prepared to do so.

However, as they discovered, I was too powerful for them. They could not destroy me, so instead they sealed me in an artifact - a golden serpent statue, which was left forgotten in the ruins of my own temple. The villagers, whoever were left alive, were converted to the New Faith, and ordered to steer clear of the temple, never again to approach. For centuries, I have been trapped here. Wars rolled over the land, does the village exist? I do not know anymore. Days and years pass, the temple crumbles in disrepair. I cannot end like this. There's still so much to do. So many things I did not achieve yet. I ... need help.

LET. ME. OUT.

«««Sample RP»»»

I've been a member here before, and played plenty of characters~ Do I need to do it again?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Unolath the Shapeshifter   Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:58 am

The trainie mod @Tython will soon post on your thread  with his review. Every review he will send to you will be pre approved by me first to ensure fairness in app grading and help prevent slip ups due to him being a trainie mod. When you receive an approval sticker/post from me you will be officially approved to rp, I apologize for the wait and welcome you back to the site.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Unolath the Shapeshifter   Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:20 am

Hey there! You got a good app going but there are a few bumps that need ironing out.

Symbiotic Physiology - I request to be more specific in terms of description as the powers are somewhat vague. Such as how hot are the flames, how fast can he heal, how much strong of punches can he take, how fast does the power drain him, etc.

Paralyzing stare - I also request he would you in '(With player consent)' in both symbiotic and paralyze vision description, as well need to be add in that players can freely choose how much they are affected by this based on the info you have given. As well it will need to be added in players can freely choose how much they are affected by this based on the info you have given

When you attend to these issues come back to me and I'll give it a second review. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unolath the Shapeshifter   Unolath the Shapeshifter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unolath the Shapeshifter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Characters-
Jump to: