Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Smiles (Open) Vote_lcapSmiles (Open) Voting_barSmiles (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Smiles (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Freedom, out, breathing room, she had been doing a lot of research since she got out this was such a weird world, it was familiar, yet so foreign to her. Despite everything she felt tired, but there was too much to make up for to feel tired. That and she had to find something, something that would help her remember more for the people she apparently should know. She pulled her hair over one of her shoulders and put on her super happy white mask before pulling up her hoodies hood up and over her head her hoodie only covering her top half of her torso but had 2 long coat tails that nearly touched the ground, under that she had on a tight black thermal top on and light grey cargo shorts with a pair of black cargo boots.

She pulled on black leather skin tight gloves and looked over herself giggling. Perfect, she then grabbed her skateboard and held her hand out forming a light blue orb that floated to the ground and formed into a small dragon the cooed at her before turning into small light blue glowing particles that formed into large light blue dragon wings on her back. She then ran off the side of the tall building she was on and flew deeper into the city before gliding to the ground and absorbing her wings as she moved her skateboard to below her feet as she landed and used the speed she came down with to ride along the sidewalk and looked around the city in aw.

She ignored the people staring at her she riding over towards the high school where she looked over to see some large teen boys picking on a scrawny one. Bullies… It for some reason feel like something she just needed to stop… so that what she would do. She skid to a stop and walked into the school and kicked her skateboard up to her hands before running over just as one bully pulled his fist back. She kid in place just in time causing the bully to hit her skateboard making him wail out in pain due to the metal plate in its center. She then whipped the skateboard down to use as a cane to give herself more height to her jump as she kicked the bully in the jaw with her heel and landed casually down as the bully fell down out cold. The bullies freeze as she whipped her head over her shoulder to look at them through her super smiling mask and tilted her head to one side.

“The **** is that thing!” “Run!” They sprinted away as the girl giggled looking to the trembling scrawny boy she totally forgot she was wearing the mask! She probably looked creepy as ****! Bahahahahahahahahaaaaa! The looks, on their faces!, ahahahahahaaa! She looked to the boy who looked ready to pee his pants too and ruffled his hair calming him down just a tad. She then walked back off ignoring everyone who stared dumbfounded at her with the world's brightest smile on her face. She though heard some of the girls giggling off in the distance waving at her making her blush a bit as she waved back walking out of the school gate. Today was going great! She though in her head beaming as she walked with a skip in her step.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Down the street not far from the school gates a scream followed by a gunshot was heard. "Alright nobody move we want you money not your life but don't tempt us!" Inside the storefront mabie a dozen scared people looking frightened as 6 armed men attempt to rob them.

Onlookers watch from a distance fearful to get shot by the gunman however a teacher from the school stands unfazed inside the store. "Down on the ground old man, I don't want to kill you."  The teacher turns to the an his aging face showing the 'I don't give two ***** about what your saying' look. "How do you plan on doing that with the safety on?" That comment made the robber take his eyes off of the teacher for a brief moment only to be disarmed by the teacher. The would be crook would then receive a punch to his adam's apple crushing it in his throat.

Turning the safety off the gun in his hands four out of the five remaining crooks aim their guns at him the last one shouting to his comrade. "Just hang in there man well get you outta here!" Making the teacher chuckle "Whats so funny?!" The teacher with the gun still at his side looks to the guy yelling. "Your wasting your breath, your buddy here is choking on his crushed throat hell be dead in minutes best say your goodbyes...or do you want to join him?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:50 pm

The girl made her way down the street a bit where she heard the gunshot and jumped a bit in surprised but looked over to the bank she standing near the front of the crowd that was starting to form near the bank to watch. She smirked a bit seeing the old man’s face and nodded thinking. ‘You got this dude!’ unlike everyone else who feared the worse for the man the girl wanted to believe otherwise, she hoped that this man was a total badass! Seeing him disarm the man she flung her arms into the air jumping up excitedly as she cheered for him excitedly. She giggled seeing him crush his windpipe then, a great move! Alright!

This old man really was just as cool as she hoped he’d be! ‘Whell… This is an unexpected development….’ Miley thought as she looked into the bank throw her rifle from far off. ‘Lets see how this changes things….’ She aimed her sniper juuuuuust right and… fired. The bullet would cut just barely off one of the crooks throat making a clean cut on the front of it and shot right into the shoulder of another crook. She hen readied the next bullet as she kept looking through the scope of the sniper. The girl down below jumped then hearing the other gun fire and gasped seeing the crooks were hit.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:38 pm

The five crooks opened fire with their assault rifles as the teacher charged forward and slid on his knees as bullets rained. Hopeless bystanders start to fall from their chairs and stools from the hot lead. This made the old teacher grit his teeth in anger all those people never getting to go home and see their families the lives they'll never get to see beyond this point it fueled the fire that was Ghost. Almost as soon as they opened fired, their guns were empty. Ghost rolled from his knees into a spear kick strait into the ribs of the nearest crook  followed by a  Heymaker  just as three others pop in another mag. The man, dizzy and coughing uncontrollably  from his cracked ribs, gets grabbed by Ghost using him as a human shield.

"Shoot threw him." one of them  ordered. The other three  followed the command and unload their rounds on him. All  Ghost could do could do was hide behind the man the bullets  ripping muscle from bone with sickening splats and plunks. Ghost pulled the pins from two grenades on the mutilated man and flipped the release as he kicks the body towards the three men, and ducked for cover. The crook who gave the orders  was able to move out of the way and duck behind a booth with two more of the crooks; the other man wasnt so lucky. as The body fell on him. The grenades go off effectively killing them man.

Using the debris and dust from the explosion as cover Ghost runs up to them using his pistol he took he emptied the rounds into their cover shattering it and killing one of them. One would have gotten the jump on him if a round from nowhere cleaved threw his jugular covering the room in a crimson hue. Ghost didn't get time to wonder were the shot came from as the last man brings a knife down into Ghosts shoulder.  The man grins threw his mask thinking he could win this but the hope of that thought was shattered much like his arm as Ghost used the ball of his palm as he side swiped into the crooks aim breaking it on impact before removing the six inch blade from his shoulder.

No emotion showing as he did so "please have mercy." this fueled the fire inside ghost till it was a raging inferno. "Mercy did you show them mercy?!?" he yelled wile gripping the now whimpering crook by the broken arm and thrusting him to the fallen citizens "you don't deserve to live they followed your orders to the letter and your asking for mercy!!They died doing what you told them to do and instead of dieing with those who spilled their blood for your ideals you want to ask for mercy!!" the old man grabs the crook by the throat before dragging him outside for everyone to see onlookers once feared the crooks look at the only one remaining with hate in their eyes "no i wont show you mercy but i wont kill you" he said after stomping on his legs and kicking his remaining arm breaking all three. Ghost walks back inside grabbing the knife off the ground before returning to the man setting the knife down near the crowed "this man has taken the lives of the innocent and abandoned his crew asking for mercy i don't think he will get it i leave his punishment to you make sure he learns!" and with that the old man left the crowed the crooks screams drowning out his thoughts as the crowd rushes him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:10 am

The girl covered her mouth jumping as she saw the action escalate and the civilians jump from their seats in fear. ‘Get them i know you can mister!’ The girl thought to herself as she nodded seeing him start to win, he could do it she knew he can. Miley smirked, the man was impressive, and strong...if he lives he'll definitely make a good possible recruit. She though snarled a bit seeing the crooks shoot through their own man… if that man wouldn’t kill them for that… lord knows she was going to hunt them all down and fix that. THe girl stood frozen then seeing the man riddled with bullets… it… was some how a familiar sight to her.... Miley chuckled seeing him blow one up, well done. SOme of the people she stood around covered their eyes and looked away while the girl stayed there staring.

~~She could remember now, a fight. Of her in the past…~~
((Her memory))
She ran at a man and jumped up wrapping her legs around his throat as she pulled out a gun and leaned back riding the man she held with her legs down to the ground as she shot several men in the head with her gun. As she landed to the ground she flex her legs just right using the ground to assist her in snapping the man's throat. She rolled off the man and was shot several times in the side gasping but roared out as she ran at the man who fired at her and shot out what looked like a black beam of energy into the man's eyes killing him quickly. She panted holding her side as she moved her long black hair and looked over to the entrance of the room she was in.

“They weren’t kidding about you… such a ruthless and shameless killer…” A man said displeased to her. She could remember feeling irritated.. So she used her hand that wasn't on her side to shoot the man in the knee making him scream in pain and fall to the ground holding it. ”Go **** yourself, then heal that knee of yours after you’re done cryin like the ***** you are.” She said before lighting up a cigarette after putting her gun away and held her side healing it as she put her food on the man and lightly shoved him out of the way with her foot before stepping over him and walking out of the room.

~~Coming back into the current time she blinked a bit looking at herself for a moment… she had some mixed feelings about that memory… especially since… she felt older in it. She though looked back up to the scene then. He was begging for mercy…. She… didn’t know how to feel about that… should she be angry like the man and want him dead…? Should… she go and stop the man so he wouldn’t kill him…? Seeing him bring the man out her heart started to race… was this her time to choose the man's fate…? Should someone even have such a choice…?

Such… power…? She saw the rest of the crowd rush to him… no… this was wrong! This! Was all wrong! It wasn’t okay! ”This is not justice!” She screamed as she formed a large light blue orb in her hand and let it shoot out in front of the crowd as a giant 15’9’ tall rabbit monster formed in front of them all and screeched making the crowd back off for the most part and it pushed the other people down to the ground who kept going. She Ran forward and jumped off the back of one of them and front flipped onto the forearm of the rabbit and ran up to its shoulder before forming her blue sword from the necklace around her neck and formed a second one from that one and held them in an X shape in front of her.

THe rabbit grabbing the man roughly and held him up into the air away from the crowd as the girl spoke loudly to the others. ”I am a ld child! And from the looks of it there are others younger than me in the crowd with you all! Are you really wanting to teach children that moving another and beating them likely to death is OKAY!? This man can fight! I know you're angry but what will Killing this man accomplish now?! He is NOT as threat! AL lyou will gain from this is charges for killing a man and nightmares of his face for the rest of your lives?! He's a monster you think now but… do you really thing the justice system or your consciences will care?

Look to each other than yourselves… do you really think the people you now look at are capable of being the monster this human trash is…? I don’t like him either… but he will have to live every day reliving this day, this fear, this trauma, seeing his comrades die, and making the calls that dooms him to this fate… every day for the rest of his life behind bars while he faces new trauma in jail to build into that in which he has now… Killing him now will only save him from this fate… Would you rather doom yourselves to his fate and free him… or let the damn police throw him in jail so he's forced to live every day with this trauma and nightmares….?”
The girl asked almost coldly as the police started to show up.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:08 am

The old man looked at the girl, it felt different to him. Sure he was angry at first, but her words are what truly moved him making him think back to his past things were different then but the wounds of the fallen still pull at his heart strings.

((his memory))
"Ghost has the targets been dealt with yet" command asked.
"Not yet sir, one remains." In front of ghost lay a girl no younger then 13 or 14 she lay there scared and frightened holding to what he could only assume to be her brother.
"Are you really going to kill her, What makes you any different from the monsters you are told to kill? Justify it however you wish you may be a creation of this government but you live and breath like everyone else. You think, live and feel. She still has a future she may live a life on the run or in jail but that's her life do you really wish to end her life to justify your own."

Ghost's gun trembles this new feeling marked the downfall of units like him that feeling remorse. Kneeling down to the girl as her now dead brothers words struck deeper than any weapon could ever do handing her a small flash drive he cupped her hands around it. Every thing about this goes against everything he was created to do.this moment helped make him who he is now. That flash drive was all ops hes been on and any criminal activity the company was apart of said info is what saved the girl and end the horrors he was.
((present time))

He looks down to his hands "this is not what i am. I'm a person not a monster." walking back into the building grabbing the wallets of the men of the crook who died but only grabbing their id's he even used his shirt to drape over the mutilated man. As he walks outside, a few in the crowed plus the police officers gasp in the sight of the man his chest and arms littered with battle scars on his left pectoral muscle was a tattoo that said CCCP and below it was the words Ghost 003.

Making his way to the man a few cops in the back could be heard in panicked jabbering "is that him the ghost? wasn't he the guy who took down the russian mob down southside?" "I know i know just don't piss him off" the old man paid no attention to the he walks over and resets the bones in the crooks legs and arms before handing him the id's of the men under his command "A young man once asked, What makes me any different from the monsters I kill? I've been searching for so long for that answer" jestering to the girl "its thanks to her i know the answer i'm not different from them they aimed to kill and so did i. i've tried so hard to stop the monsters that were like me but only caused the question of that man to cement the answer into my mind people like you and i don't change what we are but that doesn't mean we want the next generation to follow our path they have a life untouched by our blood we shouldn't try to make our blood theirs you get to live like i have with the loss and actions you have committed as a being in this world the actions we take from here wont change the past but pave the path for those new to this world" Ghost gets up after saying his piece and begins waling off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:31 am

Saph looked to the man as he came back and dropped the ids on the ground near her and the man. She readied herself for a fight though as she listened to him she though relaxed as he finished and started to walk off he even seemed to have calmed the crowd down as well… She watched him carefully but looked over to the police and used her bunny to hold the man out to the police who took him away she standing guard as she carefully watched him. Not too long after the man made distance with the crowd miley landed from a roof beside him letting him see her rifle before making it a keychain and pocketing it.

”There is a difference between us and them you know… were just slightly less shitty… cause of our reasoning… those men despite their past they can't cause any more harm. To anyone. Though you know you aren’t a hero… which is good we both know trying to think of yourself as a hero after doing that will only hurt you… believe it or not the world, and this city needs monsters… I’m making a team of them… and you seem to fit well for it.” She said flatly as she lowered her purple lensed sunglasses down over her eyes as she walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 pm

The man was silent for a while taking in everything that was said. "as long as those you recruit dont harm the people i try to protect then ill join, and yes im no hero im just a guy that gets the job done nor do i want to be compared to those prissy "heros" who wont stop the criminal for good and just put them away hoping theyll change."

stopping were he stands he takes out a walkie talkie out of his beige cargo pant pocket it looked much larger than that of even a police radio setting it to a specific channel he hands it to her "ill join you and if you need to get ahold of me for any reason this portable ham radio can reach me. just let me know were to meet up ill be ready and waiting." with that the man kept walking before heading down a ally if the person walking with him tries to follow she will find him nowhere in sight  just a side door agar and a manhole

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smiles (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiles (Open)   Smiles (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smiles (Open)
Page 1 of 1